PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Playstion 3 160 GB with wireless remotes and games

SouthSide Tay
11-28-2008, 01:10 PM
I am posting for sale or trade a Sony Playstation 3 the 160 GB version i am selling it for a friend so i dont know shit about them. she has the wireless controllers and lots of games 20-30 games dont know all the titles. Also interested in trades on a flat screen and maybe other things just let me know what u got?

PS3 Games
Motor Storm
Assassins Creed
Call of Duty 4
The Orange Box
Gran Theft Auto IV
Genji Danys of Blade

PS2 Games
Lord of the Rings
True Crime Streets of LA
EXPN Games Snowboarding
Soul Reaver2
Quake III
Call of Duty 3
Metal Gear Solid 3
Indigo Prophecy
Just Cause
Hiyman Blood Stone
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Shadow Colossus
God of War
Twisted Metal Black
Flat Out 2
Nascar Thunder 2003
GanTheft Auto Vice City

ps2 games $10-20 each
ps3 games $25-30 each
Price 450 for PS3 with remotes
EVERYTHING MAKE OFFER

SOLD!

SOLD EURO CL9 the Your Shiit talking made this possible :2up:

SouthSide Tay
11-29-2008, 11:28 AM
bump

4dmin
11-29-2008, 01:39 PM
trade for a nice laptop?

SiLkY_JohnSon
11-30-2008, 02:25 PM
does it have blu ray

crushragin12
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM
how much for everything except for all of those ps2 games?

Enthwar
12-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I texted her, waiting for reply, but just in case...

interested in a lightly used laptop?

GSRtegŪ
12-03-2008, 11:12 PM
does it have blu ray

YES!

EuroR CL9
12-03-2008, 11:40 PM
First both parties agreed to $400 and drive half way to meet. Then, she told me her boyfriend wont let it go for no less than $550... but if you agreed to $550... who knows, she might say $1,000,000 is the current price... what a bunch of B.S.

Tech5
12-03-2008, 11:45 PM
PMED!

SouthSide Tay
12-04-2008, 12:12 PM
First both parties agreed to $400 and drive half way to meet. Then, she told me her boyfriend wont let it go for no less than $550... but if you agreed to $550... who knows, she might say $1,000,000 is the current price... what a bunch of B.S.
well guess what she really didnt know what it was worth sorry about the confusion its not yours she can sell it to who and for how much she wants to so :2up: You! after see the other ps3 on here she found out that she could get more for it. she still has the receipt for paying $750 for it and you want to lowball lher and then make her drive an hour away.... if you dont like it to bad get over it?

EuroR CL9
12-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Hey, you need to change the price on your post. That's misleading!!!! Your friend won't sell it for $450. Her bf wants $550 after we both agreed at $400 and meet half way of driving.
:2up:

SouthSide Tay Replied
thats not true she would have accepted 450 for it but she is giving a great deal on it already and then you want to lowball her on the price and then make us drive all the way out to lenxon fuck you :2up: but i will change the post up. sorry. there are two other smaller hard drive ps3 that are more expensive than hers so thats what made her change her mind

Have you heard of a "free market society"? You can post $450 and I can make an offer of $400. If you accept, then I expect you to honor our term of agreements. It is when after we both agreed on $400 then you changed your mind because you saw other postings of more values that pissed me off. If you wanted $550, you should have posted $550 in the first place. It's no big deal that I don't get your ps3. There are plenty of other good ones out there. What I expect from individuals in this forum is respect and honor. If you can't give me both, then I'm better off spending my money else where.

Tech5
12-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Agree 100%

My offer still stands

Have you heard of a "free market society"? You can post $450 and I can make an offer of $400. If you accept, then I expect you to honor our term of agreements. It is when after we both agreed on $400 then you changed your mind because you saw other postings of more values that pissed me off. If you wanted $550, you should have posted $550 in the first place. It's no big deal that I don't get your ps3. There are plenty of other good ones out there. What I expect from individuals in this forum is respect and honor. If you can't give me both, then I'm better off spending my money else where.

SouthSide Tay
12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
okay first off i have always respected and honored what Isay i cant controll what she does or what she tells you. I know exactly what i have is worth and i wont sell any less than what its worth. BUT im not selling this item im just posting it for her. She is a girl she has no idea how to sell things? :thinking: Me and you should have talked from get go an this situation never would have happened but its not mine to make decesions on. im just posting it up so that maybe someone on IA would come across a good deall as i have many times. Im trying to pass the deals along. Thats all! Sorry for the misunderstanding i hope that the post is a little more clean now and i hope she doesnt piss off anymore people.

EuroR CL9
12-04-2008, 12:47 PM
okay first off i have always respected and honored what Isay i cant controll what she does or what she tells you. I know exactly what i have is worth and i wont sell any less than what its worth. BUT im not selling this item im just posting it for her. She is a girl she has no idea how to sell things? :thinking: Me and you should have talked from get go an this situation never would have happened but its not mine to make decesions on. im just posting it up so that maybe someone on IA would come across a good deall as i have many times. Im trying to pass the deals along. Thats all! Sorry for the misunderstanding i hope that the post is a little more clean now and i hope she doesnt piss off anymore people.

What do you expect when you posted her phone number and name with the item? I know a lot of smart women out there so let's not give me this stereotype "she is a girl she has no idea..." Next time do your research then post... or let her post her own item so you and I wouldn't have any misunderstanding.

Tech5
12-04-2008, 12:49 PM
You need to read the NEW rules about selling others stuff!!!
MODS

SouthSide Tay
12-04-2008, 03:46 PM
but the fact of the matter is i didnt tell her not to sell it to you. its not mine i dont give a damn who gets it im just tryin to help her get rid of it...she had better offers thats why she back out on u. its worth what she eants for it and the only reason that u have gotten mad is because u were going to get a crazy good deal until someone offered her more. sorry once again not my fault.

also im going to read the new rules on posting!

SouthSide Tay
12-07-2008, 07:21 PM
SOLD!

thank you eURO CL9 FOR THE FREE BUMPS!