PDA

View Full Version : thought this was pretty cool

blacknightteg
09-11-2005, 10:51 AM
yall probably think this is stupid, but yeah, i was outside cleanin my car n waxin it n what not n i was talkin to my dad while he was doin shit, n i mentioned to him how i hated paint chips n shit happen, and he said something i thought was pretty cool "the only cars that are perfect are the ones that arnt driven, but what fun is that"

i dont know, probably stupid to most of yall but i thought it was pretty cool

Jordan_W
09-11-2005, 10:53 AM
thats pretty cool, yea i get pissed of too when i find little chips on my car... your dad makes a good point.

blacknightteg
09-11-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah i never really thought about that until he said it, i was like huh, what do ya know

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2005, 11:00 AM
First off, fuck cars that are built to "look" fast and aren't. Second, why spend money on a car and let it sit. I've always thought lowly of trailer queens. Later, QD.

SwiftGTiRacer
09-11-2005, 11:00 AM
paint ships are the enemy!! i hate them! just gets aggervating to see. Very ture on what your dad said though.

Swifty

blacknightteg
09-11-2005, 11:02 AM
lol thank you for your insight QD

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
09-11-2005, 12:34 PM
First off, fuck cars that are built to "look" fast and aren't. Second, why spend money on a car and let it sit. I've always thought lowly of trailer queens. Later, QD.

true that true that. i will always drive this car. however it may get to a point where i will eventually trailer it when i really get it to where i want. tahts going to be like 10 years away. it'd still get driven, but not often. but i hear ya. why buy a ferrari to sit in the garage?

eViLMunkey
09-11-2005, 12:45 PM
if anyone on here saw my Scoob you know I could car less on paint chips in stock paint.... http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjcxMjYzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

tony
09-11-2005, 12:47 PM
For the quick second that my car comes out of the paint shop it will be perfect, then as I'm driving home I'm sure a rock will come along and mess everything up.

Actually for those who modify their car it seems like its never perfect and the owner usually knows every flaw if they're that maticulous. I've been told my car is "perfect" but I know the car in and out so I know every blemish and it irks the hell out of me.

Jon00
09-11-2005, 01:10 PM
For the quick second that my car comes out of the paint shop it will be perfect, then as I'm driving home I'm sure a rock will come along and mess everything up.

Actually for those who modify their car it seems like its never perfect and the owner usually knows every flaw if they're that maticulous. I've been told my car is "perfect" but I know the car in and out so I know every blemish and it irks the hell out of me.

i feel u