PDA

View Full Version : a day in my life of an exterminator

.::UNKNOWN::.
11-26-2008, 10:54 PM
i get a lot of these where Latin Americans that move here illegally and live filthy and live like they did before they move here... then they skip out leaving trash and all sorts of shit.... keep in mind this apartment is vacant!!! this shit makes my job life a living hell... sorry for the crappy cell phone pics all the black spots are roaches.... one is the bottom of a cabinet... another is the top of a door.. and the last is the bottom of a tub... enjoy a glimpse into my world

SouthrnStyle
11-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Nasty motherfuckers!

CHADbee
11-26-2008, 11:12 PM
i used to work for american pest control, i feel your pain LOL

Sir_Christopher
11-26-2008, 11:27 PM
i feel so bad for you!, GRENADE motherfucker!!! pull some rainbow 6 vegas 2 on them hoes haha

00CelicaGT
11-27-2008, 02:44 AM
i feel bad for u mike............

sike!!!!!!!! lol

dkjohnson04
11-27-2008, 09:37 AM
yuck

james
11-27-2008, 10:38 AM
illegal latin americans eh?

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2008, 01:21 PM
i used to work for american pest control, i feel your pain LOL

Worked there for two years. Later, QD.

FasTech
11-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Roaches give me the damn creeps.

Mr. Clean
11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Roaches give me the damn creeps.

x2343545767878098987867567435212234556789

Professor Swagger
11-27-2008, 10:08 PM
id throw up seventy-billion times in that environment :upchuck:

BTEC
11-27-2008, 10:12 PM
is there really any help for a place like that? i mean the whole building has to has serious issues with conditions like that.

Btec as pest control:
Shit, i dnt know what happened. i turned the light on and the place went up in flames. roaches prolly got into the wiring. :dunno: Hope u got insurance though. oh, and heres ur bill. :burnout:

Oz10
11-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Thats disgusting.

Random Hero
11-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Gross, I just got chills.

11-28-2008, 02:59 PM
is there really any help for a place like that? i mean the whole building has to has serious issues with conditions like that.

Btec as pest control:
Shit, i dnt know what happened. i turned the light on and the place went up in flames. roaches prolly got into the wiring. :dunno: Hope u got insurance though. oh, and heres ur bill. :burnout: yes there is hope for i can have that cleaned up and ready for a move in in a couple of weeks it just takes time and yes it takes me taking extra special care of the other units also in that building.... and that my friends is the reason i live in a house.... i have also went in to 1500 dollar a month apartments and people not clean up and had the same case....

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2008, 06:06 PM
i can have that cleaned up and ready for a move in in a couple of weeks it just takes time

It's going to take you a whole lot more than 2 weeks to fix that. If you clean that in 2 weeks, I guarantee you that you will receive a phone call from the tenants to come back out there. That's going to take at least 6 months of proper baiting, fumigating and spraying to get rid of those. And even then, I can guarantee that you won't be completely rid of them. If they are that bad, nothing really short of a complete fumigation job will 100% clean that place up.

I'm posting this out of personal experiences. Later, QD.

11-29-2008, 01:25 AM
It's going to take you a whole lot more than 2 weeks to fix that. If you clean that in 2 weeks, I guarantee you that you will receive a phone call from the tenants to come back out there. That's going to take at least 6 months of proper baiting, fumigating and spraying to get rid of those. And even then, I can guarantee that you won't be completely rid of them. If they are that bad, nothing really short of a complete fumigation job will 100% clean that place up.

I'm posting this out of personal experiences. Later, QD. that was right before a complete fumigation with a space fogger and a pin point fogger for cracks and crevices i was evaluating the unit b4 i did anything... that was a vacant apartment so i had free reign w/ it being completly cleaned after i fumigated it the first time... and it not having a food sorce present... its all good though i completly respect and agree with your comment it is just easier to work in a vacant:yes:

SixSquared
11-29-2008, 02:06 AM
ugh... I hate bugs. That's disgusting. I hope you're way well paid lol

Tech5
11-29-2008, 03:23 AM
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 07:58 AM
that was right before a complete fumigation with a space fogger and a pin point fogger for cracks and crevices i was evaluating the unit b4 i did anything... that was a vacant apartment so i had free reign w/ it being completly cleaned after i fumigated it the first time... and it not having a food sorce present... its all good though i completly respect and agree with your comment it is just easier to work in a vacant:yes:

Yeah, that place would HAVE to be vacant for you to clean it up effectively. But, as I know with other landlords, they can't afford to keep a place vacant for too long. And the landlord of this place will get residents in there LONG before it's actually ready. Once you supply tenants in there, your job is going to become that much harder. They're going to reintroduce garbage, food and other sources of livable means into the residence and you're going to have a tough go at it. With an aged home, there are so many places for them to go.

I do wish you luck. but this will be an ongoing treatment process. I do feel that once you "get rid of them," they won't be gone , but just in recession. You'll need to make monthly (if not bi-monthly) trips out there to keep on top of it.

But I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, lolol, sorry. Just helping and offering advice. Later, QD.

Julio
11-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Latin americans huh? If you dont like your job do something else and shut the fuck up.

Roaches will invade anywhere a pig party is , doesnt matter the race...

If there were no roaches and bugs and shit.. you wouldnt have your j.o.b mr exterminator..

11-30-2008, 03:08 AM
i didn't mean any offense to any body by saying latin americans like that i try to steer clear of all stereo types and i could have just called them mexicans like every other person out there.... i have plenty of friends that are latin americans that hate when people call them by a stereotype... i knew for a fact these where illegals just the fact the week before ins was there arresting them...... i love my job and i was just giving a hint to what my daily life was like....