PDA

View Full Version : Sushi Sunday (Lunch Today)

Crowml
09-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Myself and a couple other of the Elite guys are planning to go to lunch at BadaYori today.

This is my favoirte place to eat. It's an all you can eat a la' 5 star. Food here is better than at most Japanese Steak houses or even Chang's. They have all sorts of sushi (not just 4 types...more like 40) and 5 star chinese food. Desert is amazing too with a full crepes bar and 10 trays of everything from cheesecake to carrot cake.
Check out the link for more info
Bada - Yori (http://www.badayori.com/)

Sunday Early afternoon 2:00pm DULUTH LOCATION (word to the wise: skip breakfast)

It'd be great to see some new faces there. Everyone is welcome to come. Please be prompt as they stop seating at 3 and close at 4ish.

Crowml
09-11-2005, 11:15 AM
10 views and no posts...you are all missing out.

Allshow97
09-11-2005, 11:17 AM
I didn't wake up til 15 mins ago. I am definately interested in meeting up with you guys but by the time I got ready and everything I don't think I could make it to duluth by 1:30

Ran
09-11-2005, 11:33 AM
That's a bit of a drive and I'm not sure if I could eat $15 at a buffet. Even tho for Sushi, that's damned good pricing. I'll try to make it out, but a bit more of a heads up woulda been nice.

Leisa
09-11-2005, 11:52 AM
well its been posted in the Elite forum for about a week now.. he just thought he would post it in here today to see if anyone wanted to go... so quit bitching. :jerkit:

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2005, 11:56 AM
so quit bitching. :jerkit:

Exactly. It's not like it's a mandatory thing and shit. Later, QD.

Ran
09-11-2005, 11:58 AM
well its been posted in the Elite forum for about a week now.. he just thought he would post it in here today to see if anyone wanted to go... so quit bitching. :jerkit:
Me not being an 'Elite' member, I don't find myself at their forum too often. I wasn't b*tching, just saying. :eye:

Allshow97
09-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Well I woke up late... and duluth is about an hour from here.... I am all about some jap and chinese food but its kind of a far drive plus I am still sitting here in my sleep pants and a T-shirt. I woke up real early yesterday to be at sprayglo so I am kinda in the "Don't wanna do crap mode" today.

Crowml
09-11-2005, 09:00 PM
lol...thats cool. we had a great time. Yeah I didn't post till last minute cause I didn't know how that kinda thing would be percieved. I'll definetly give a good heads up next time. Check the Elite Forum for some pics of the place...worth seeing.