PDA

View Full Version : I've got a question!

Hulud
09-11-2005, 09:31 AM
is there anyone here who is a republican and doesnt like bush? and is there anyone here who is a democrat and does like bush?

i dunno i was jw, lol

5thgcelica
09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
im gonna guess you dont like bush?

Jon00
09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
lol

Hulud
09-11-2005, 09:39 AM
im gonna guess you dont like bush?
it doesnt matter if i do or not i was just wondering if there were democrats who do like him b/c bush is republican, just thought it would be different

b18hb
09-11-2005, 10:34 AM
i consider myself to be a little bit more conservative, and there are things i don't like about bush, but several more i do. i know a lot of people criticize him for his lack of speaking skills, and i too think that a us president, who represents the united states, should be able to express himself clearly and intelligently. however, bush does what he says he's going to do. i can't say that flipper (john kerry) would have done the same and had any kind of confidence in saying so. i also admire that bush is open about his religion, especially in a society where religion isn't really accepted wholeheartedly. i think he's got good morals, and i think he's doing the best he can to bring about the wellbeing of our nation.

that doesn't really answer/apply to your question, but those are my thoughts.

Brett
09-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah his speaking skills are not the best, But like as mentioned above, he does what he says he will do, and he is a no BS guy, he will not tolerate shit from terrorists, etc.... and he cares deeply for this country.

Hulud
09-11-2005, 12:02 PM
hell there are things i dont like about bush and there are things i do. i dont consider myself republican or democrat

djmaddmartin
09-19-2005, 06:04 PM
I guess there are none here in IA that fall into what your looking for. I know a few people who are republicans no more thanks to dubya. I hope he keeps up the good work and converts more moderate republicans to democrats. Keep up the good work Dubya!