PDA

View Full Version : 240 vs 04 Viper

Pages : [1] 2

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 03:28 AM
I had just got to barrett pkwy to hang out when a red 04 viper rolls up looking for a white supra to run, he was not around so I decided to run him on the hwy. We had to run 3-4times from about 45mph to 130mph. First run we went on a 3 honk but it look like he had a slow reaction but thats not my fault, I beat him by about 5 cars but I dont know when he shout it down. The 2nd and 3rd runs I won by about 3 cars. The last run I mishifted bad going into my 4th gear, grinding the hell out of my gears, but still beat him by a car. When we got off the hwy and my tranny took a shit big time, had to tow the car back to gwinnett. Oh well, shit happens time for it to go back under the knife. Videos where taken they should hopefully be up tomorrow.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-11-2005, 07:41 AM
damn homie least you won the race. You think you can hang with the mr2? :D

Jon00
09-11-2005, 09:13 AM
damn man good kill sucks about your tranny

btw sorry i didnt make it out the woman was bitching

WINDSOR
09-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I for one can't understand how these guys with 04 and 05 vipers are losing to much slower cars. I mean Motor trend got an 11.7@124 out of a 2004 srt-10 viper. I know this 240 is quick but i know its nowhere near that kind of power. I guess we can chalk it up to bad drivers. Nice kill though...lets see those vids. :)

Ran
09-11-2005, 12:01 PM
I guess we can chalk it up to bad drivers.I think the blue dealer tag is what slowed the Viper down. :D

AnclyT
09-11-2005, 12:11 PM
i was there,
awesome kills

Genya
09-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Yeah, that was a fun time, sorry to hear about the car. Im ready for the vids as well :) Dude couldnt shift well at all. He had a slow shift during our run, but he wasnt pulling before the shift anyway.

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
I was riding shot gun in the Viper and filming from that car. The 240 and the STi are undoubtedly faster cars, but after seeing the time lost in between shifts in the Viper I can honestly say that it would hold up much better if the driver was able to shift faster. I even felt the throw in the shifters and it reminded me of a Celica GT-S transmission, 2nd to 3rd is a very hard "up, right and up". Not to mention the guy driving the Viper was pretty nervous about racing... give him a few weeks or so to get used to pushing that monster of his, and he'll give you a run a little more in line with the performance of his car. My guesstimate would be that off the honk he'll get 1/2 a car from a 50 mph roll assuming he starts in second and not first like he did the other times (I told him to start in 2nd on the last race which kept him a little closer) I'd guess that as the speeds built you'd probably pull 2 cars quickly as boost builds and as he shifts into 3rd you'd probably get another 2 cars. Good runs, the 240s most definitely quicker, but I'm curious to see an accurate depiction of how much quicker with a more experienced/relaxed driver behind the wheel of the Viper. Although I was pleasantly surprised as to what a genuinely nice guy/ not cocky about his car he was. I hope we see him around more often.

Oh and Jer, on the video, your reverse lights came on as you shifted, during your final run with the Viper... don't know if that has anything to do with the tranny grenading on you, but it definitely caught my attention during the run.

Edit: I just got home ( I didn't go to South Carolina :*( ) so give me a few hours to get the videos up.

TranceDJ06
09-11-2005, 01:32 PM
:goodjob: nice story

Genya
09-11-2005, 01:39 PM
The Viper guy was definately one of the nicer guys Ive met. I thought it was pretty cool of him to hang out. Nice meeting you as well Est.

KevinT707
09-11-2005, 01:54 PM
I was out last night also & also blew my tranny, it's sitting in the back of a gas station just chillin for now. Was nice meeting Genya, AnclyT & Ran Kizama last night. Definitely a fun night

TranceDJ06
09-11-2005, 01:55 PM
..damn that sucks man.^^ How'd you blow your tranny?, were you pushin your car to its limits?, eh.

run4cover
09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
damn...too bad I don't own stock in garrett :) ....nyteryder is gonna have every non-drifter sr owner buying 2871's......hopefully I'll be out to play with yall in a couple weeks....I have an S13 coupe that will be using 850cc injectors, z32 maf, topspeed intake, megan exhaust manny, and a pe1420 turbo (until I decide which topmount I'm going with)....should make about 300whp.

SpoolBus
09-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey guys had a great time meeting everybody and hanging out. I was waiting to get a few kills in myself and when the time came....we all merged onto the highway... booost! and pop my wastegate crapped the bed..did not want to kill the car w/like 40psi. so I missed all the action and couldn't even make a video w/all you guys...and take a few down myself :) but there will deff. be another time to shine....

BTW I was the yellow SRT4.....and Kevin and Nyteryder sorry about that man you will have it fixed in no time...changed my WG out today...lets do it again keep me posted.... :D

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
The Viper guy was definately one of the nicer guys Ive met. I thought it was pretty cool of him to hang out. Nice meeting you as well Est.

ditto good sir. I hope we see more of the Viper guy, he was exceptionally polite for someone driving an $87,000 car amongst a group of $2200-$40,000 cars.

Hey guys had a great time meeting everybody and hanging out. I was waiting to get a few kills in myself and when the time came....we all merged onto the highway... booost! and pop my wastegate crapped the bed..did not want to kill the car w/like 40psi. so I missed all the action and couldn't even make a video w/all you guys...and take a few down myself :) but there will deff. be another time to shine....

BTW I was the yellow SRT4.....and Kevin and Nyteryder sorry about that man you will have it fixed in no time...changed my WG out today...lets do it again keep me posted.... :D

Welcome to IA Masta.

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
damn...too bad I don't own stock in garrett :) ....nyteryder is gonna have every non-drifter sr owner buying 2871's......hopefully I'll be out to play with yall in a couple weeks....I have an S13 coupe that will be using 850cc injectors, z32 maf, topspeed intake, megan exhaust manny, and a pe1420 turbo (until I decide which topmount I'm going with)....should make about 300whp.

Thats funny, you are sr right, you should try the enjuku t3 kit I had it and never installed it, sold it and got the turbo i have now but the enjuku cars are making realy good power with it.

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Thats funny, you are sr right, you should try the enjuku t3 kit I had it and never installed it, sold it and got the turbo i have now but the enjuku cars are making realy good power with it.

Speaking of Enjuku... here's the video from D-Day 7 in Ocala with them drifting... the car that was drifting caught on fire at the end of the day...
http://www.drivenminds.net/downloads/Ocala_DDay7.mov

and ya... some of the in car footage (where you can see the drivers hands) is from my Corolla.

I just got started editing the race so video will be up in an hour or two.

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 03:13 PM
nice vid

v10sloboy
09-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Seems to me you guys are running a bunch of the worst viper drivers on earth. Its so sad to see a bad driver in a viper makes everyone think they are slow. Too bad I didnt see you guys out friday night. I would have given you a real race. Now that you have beaten a srt why not try a rt10. Oh by the way the srt10 is slow stock only 11.7 with a good driver. As soon as you get your tranny fixed we can line them up from a dig and see how fast that car really is.

tony
09-11-2005, 04:03 PM
oh boy you guys have pissed off the viper owners now

Goldollar
09-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Seems to me you guys are running a bunch of the worst viper drivers on earth. Its so sad to see a bad driver in a viper makes everyone think they are slow. Too bad I didnt see you guys out friday night. I would have given you a real race. Now that you have beaten a srt why not try a rt10. Oh by the way the srt10 is slow stock only 11.7 with a good driver. As soon as you get your tranny fixed we can line them up from a dig and see how fast that car really is.
Take it easy there, You make it seem like we in here bashing vipers. What upgrades are you running and what area are you in.

WINDSOR
09-11-2005, 04:39 PM

oh boy here we go. :D

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 05:05 PM

I openly said that the slow shifts and poor gear choices during the races lead to the Viper not showing what it is fully capable of. PM me and I'll gladly give you my cell # so we can all meet up have some good fun runs and get the action on video.

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 05:15 PM

Chill out playboy, I am not discrediting vipers at all and we can run for fun, it doesnt matter to me, I dont care if I lose, there is always someone faster.

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 05:15 PM
video

v10sloboy
09-11-2005, 05:29 PM
I am not mad at you for beating the viper. I just know that there are a lot of viper owners out there that cant drive. That is what makes me mad. I like 240s, and the sr20 is a great motor. I live near Kennesaw and my 94 has some minor boltons. I would tell you whats done to it but that gives away all the fun. I just think its funny that everyone is allways wanting to race a viper but it is always stock. Ill give you a chance at a stock motor bolton viper. This is no corvette thou it can hold over a 1000 on stock internals. TRUST ME.

Goldollar
09-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Its cool man, we can humor that race and see the outcome. just shot me a p.m with your number and everything and we can get together.My name is Reggie by the way.

WINDSOR
09-11-2005, 06:13 PM
video

got link?

Goldollar
09-11-2005, 06:16 PM
got link?
What he said.

KevinT707
09-11-2005, 06:19 PM
This is what I'm talkin bout, some serious business going on

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Videos almost done I just finished editing...

it's also got video from the walmart meet...

KevinT707
09-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Pics from last night in >> "Car Pics/Barrett, Last Night" <<

NOCARYET
09-11-2005, 06:46 PM
where's the vid of the 240 and viper

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 07:07 PM
right here.

http://www.drivenminds.net/downloads/CobbCntyMeet3rd.mov

Bring out your RT/10 V10solo boy, I'd like to get some footage of it.

dm1995
09-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Nice kill yo ! props. i hope my 240 is ciper killa too lol.

NOCARYET
09-11-2005, 07:11 PM
right here.

can u put that on wmv cause it's not coming up on my comp?

Vteckidd
09-11-2005, 07:13 PM
you kids have fun, the big dog will be out soon. im tired of missing out on the action, *grabs credit card to finish motor*

just kidding, good run Nyteryder

v10sloboy
09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Ill come out agian this weekend. I was out with another viper silver gts and a few of my vette friends friday night didnt see anyone out.

KevinT707
09-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Lets clear it up, & offictally start doing the main event meets on Sat nights. I don't miss out on the action if I don't come on Fridays ya know?

Ill come out agian this weekend. I was out with another viper silver gts and a few of my vette friends friday night didnt see anyone out.

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 07:30 PM

I was there filming you guys when you rolled into the Wal Mart parking lot.

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Video came out good, I couldnt get a close up of my POS.

NOCARYET
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
i can't get this shit to come up?????????????????????????????

Goldollar
09-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Lets clear it up, & offictally start doing the main event meets on Sat nights. I don't miss out on the action if I don't come on Fridays ya know?
That does sound kinda of fun havingf all the good races on sat night.

SpoolBus
09-11-2005, 09:05 PM
NOPI is this weekend, anybody still want to meet, cause I would love to join the action.....BTW great video and the music 80's hair bands ROCK ON :guitar:

white99gt
09-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Sweet kill.

He really needs to get use to the car ..If he is gonna race it ,he needs to learn not to be scared of it..

DrivenMind
09-11-2005, 10:08 PM
I never watched the final exported video... bah I screwed up on the music fade out.

The 240 and STi are both faster than the Viper, but the guy driving the Viper would have held up much closer had been a little more comfortable with his car.

TranceDJ06
09-11-2005, 10:12 PM
You got all the vids posted up? and if so, where man?
D'oh..there it is,I didnt see the Vid on the other page..lol my bad :doh:

KevinT707
09-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm down for Saturday night, who's w/ me? There will be plenty of time to meet up even if you stay at NOPI till it closes, so everyone come out :goodjob:

NOPI is this weekend, anybody still want to meet, cause I would love to join the action=:guitar:

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Does anyone ever go up to riverdale on sundays, I went last week and there were alot of cars.

TIGERJC
09-12-2005, 12:28 AM
yea i was up there at the publix, its usually less ppl than that. i havent seen those many ppl in awhile up there, prolly b/c it was a holiday weekend

TranceDJ06
09-12-2005, 01:12 AM
I'm down for Saturday night, who's w/ me? There will be plenty of time to meet up even if you stay at NOPI till it closes, so everyone come out :goodjob:

what Time? Many peeps will be at NOPI and then the after parties probably..or just really dead tired by the time nopi closes, since i know most of everyone will be there early.. or jus Chillin' Out doin sumthin else afterwords..

but sounds like a good idea, there would probably be less police and less Immature people out there @ barrett tho, thats for sure.

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 10:57 AM
I cant come out this weekend, I got drill, oh well.

Protege79
09-12-2005, 12:02 PM
You can download Google Earth for free and zoom in on aerial footage of landscaping, roads, shopping centers, etc. This could come in handy for seeking out new meet spots. Just an example, I was looking at the two centers to the right of the Wal Mart...looks to be a no access road leading into them and the less traffic the better. Just my :2cents: Gotta keep the po po on their toes ya know! Check it out sometime.

run4cover
09-12-2005, 12:52 PM
I've checked them out....I actually have everything I need to go top mount....I just need to get a tial wastegate and the turbo. I want to try something different than what most sr's are using.....I'm thinking about a TO4R ;)

SilviaK93
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
The 240 and STi are both faster than the Viper

I would be willing to run both the 240 and STi in that video. If they are "faster" than a SRT10 than they should both easily walk me.

nyteryder and STi----> ??????

but the guy driving the Viper would have held up much closer had been a little more comfortable with his car.

Hope this doesnt cause a huge fuss but I just want to run both cars. I agree with the other post that this guy unfortunately cant drive one of the fastest stock cars around. I beat a 05' Viper by a fender so I should be beaten by both cars.

This is just a friendly challenge.:D If neither car in vid wants to run me that is ok, but I am willing to line up if so. :D

Oh and I "know" I dont need the bottle........so dont worry about that:goodjob:

estis- I like you vidz man! Keep'em coming.:goodjob:

silviadriftr
09-12-2005, 03:07 PM
I've checked them out....I actually have everything I need to go top mount....I just need to get a tial wastegate and the turbo. I want to try something different than what most sr's are using.....I'm thinking about a TO4R ;)

Like this??? :D

DrivenMind
09-12-2005, 03:08 PM

I'll keep em coming as long as people keep providing me with material...

I'm down for filming the races, between Z06 and STi/240 although the 240 is down for a while...

silviadriftr
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I'll keep em coming as long as people keep providing me with material...

I'm down for filming the races, between Z06 and STi/240 although the 240 is down for a while...

Sucks to hear it will be down for a while. I will finally have mine back together this week. Along with other projects I have gotten involved with it has taken me till last week just to get everything done on the head. If I can help with anything let me know.

Goldollar
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
I got J's car under control and we will be up and running by thursday, but just in case you wouldn't have a spare ka tranny layin around would you Dave? By the way Dave this Reggie Pete's freind.

girly_typeR
09-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Nice vid Robbie. I enjoyed watching myself in the ending. Haha.
Where will everyone be at NOPI?
Speaking of NOPI... I hope everyone will come visit me. lol
Can't wait till' more vids come out.

silviadriftr
09-12-2005, 04:50 PM
I got J's car under control and we will be up and running by thursday, but just in case you wouldn't have a spare ka tranny layin around would you Dave? By the way Dave this Reggie Pete's freind.

Actually this is Brian not Turbodave. But I think he still has 2 over at the shop. Just swing by and check with him. He normally gets there around 12pm and stays pretty late. Especially this week, since he's trying to finish the turbo s2000 and mine for the exedy booth this weekend.

tony
09-12-2005, 04:55 PM
saturday is going to be a very interesting night, especially if the vipers come out

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 05:11 PM
I would be willing to run both the 240 and STi in that video. If they are "faster" than a SRT10 than they should both easily walk me.

Hope this doesnt cause a huge fuss but I just want to run both cars. I agree with the other post that this guy unfortunately cant drive one of the fastest stock cars around. I beat a 05' Viper by a fender so I should be beaten by both cars.

This is just a friendly challenge.:D If neither car in vid wants to run me that is ok, but I am willing to line up if so. :D

I dont mind a friendly challenge but if you agree that the viper I raced had a bad driver than how can you can compare my race to your race with the viper to conclue that I should beat your car? We can line up next weekend and diefinatlly no N20.

WINDSOR
09-12-2005, 05:23 PM
saturday is going to be a very interesting night, especially if the vipers come out

I may come out as well with my fox body but i just wish we could all meet up away from Barrett. It would be nice to get all the fast cars to meet up in an undisclosed location near a nice straight stretch of interstate. I just think there are too many cops hanging around Barrett and the Gwinnett spot as well.

KevinT707
09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Sure we wanna do it this Saturday? Since Nopi is going on & all, folks will be tired. I'm thinking next Saturday

tony
09-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I may come out as well with my fox body but i just wish we could all meet up away from Barrett. It would be nice to get all the fast cars to meet up in an undisclosed location near a nice straight stretch of interstate. I just think there are too many cops hanging around Barrett and the Gwinnett spot as well.

Very true, I've been thinking about that lately especially anywhere near barrett. This weekend DO NOT run anywhere on I75 south of I285.. I'm pretty sure that is a no brainer but clayton county will be out in full force this weekend.

tony
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Sure we wanna do it this Saturday? Since Nopi is going on & all, folks will be tired. I'm thinking next Saturday

That sounds good although I dont expect to get any sleep this weekend, I'll follow wherever the parties are.

Boostedek
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
I for one can't understand how these guys with 04 and 05 vipers are losing to much slower cars. I mean Motor trend got an 11.7@124 out of a 2004 srt-10 viper. I know this 240 is quick but i know its nowhere near that kind of power. I guess we can chalk it up to bad drivers. Nice kill though...lets see those vids. :)

i agreed with you on that..

WINDSOR
09-12-2005, 06:11 PM

do you really want the nopi crowd coming though? I've never been to NOPI..i thought its mostly just show cars and lame ass lowriders and cars that jump and stuff?

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 06:11 PM

you know where to come...

WINDSOR
09-12-2005, 06:13 PM
you know where to come...

I do? Please don't tell me **********. It seems there are just a bunch of fbodies that hang out there. I went up to Barrett with danny friday night and there were a ton of fast cars...V10 slowboys viper,silver viper gts,built 408 vette,few zo6s,600 hp SS camaro,800 hp supra,03 cobra...

DrivenMind
09-12-2005, 08:04 PM
We need to pick a different location to meet Sat night... or at-least somewhere different in the Barrett area... we got kicked out of Walmart and I agree with the "Nopi" crowd comment. If the fast cars are going to play, I'd rather not have a gigantic group chasing everyone around raising hell. Any ideas?

Edit: Kevin and I think we've got a good idea for a place for everyone to meet up without drawing extra/ unwanted attention in the Barrett parkway area. PM me or Kevin for details. If all goes according to plan and all these cars do indeed show up, I'll be able to make one hell of a video.

Genya
09-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Let me know im off again this weekend, Ill give the z06 a run if we bump into each other friday or sat night :)

Luv2spd
09-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I am not mad at you for beating the viper. I just know that there are a lot of viper owners out there that cant drive. That is what makes me mad. I like 240s, and the sr20 is a great motor. I live near Kennesaw and my 94 has some minor boltons. I would tell you whats done to it but that gives away all the fun. I just think its funny that everyone is allways wanting to race a viper but it is always stock. Ill give you a chance at a stock motor bolton viper. This is no corvette thou it can hold over a 1000 on stock internals. TRUST ME.

I was wondering since you are always bashing on corvettes you would like to run its smaller slower brother. I have a trans am I would like to run you in. I have seen you on here talking trash about corvettes and was wondering if that viper actually will run or do you just run your mouth????Anyways if you want to run let me know. We can run them on Sat night after NOPI I'm sure. If your not scared lets run. :goodjob:

bottlefed
09-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Well when you get that pile put back together maybe you want to try out an 03 stock cobra on the hwy or a dig for some dough.

Vteckidd
09-12-2005, 10:07 PM
DONT POST LOCATIONS ON THIS BOARD GUYS, POLICE DO WATCH THIS BOARD. i suggest you pick a MEETING spot and then go race somewhere else that is undisclosed and not mentioned on a public forum

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 10:12 PM
I do? Please don't tell me **********. It seems there are just a bunch of fbodies that hang out there. I went up to Barrett with danny friday night and there were a ton of fast cars...V10 slowboys viper,silver viper gts,built 408 vette,few zo6s,600 hp SS camaro,800 hp supra,03 cobra...

i was merely suggesting it as a meeting spot... meaning you get people to show up that want to play and figure it out from there. it's a meeting spot, it's mildly ok as far as not getting kicked out, and easy to find for the people you want to show up.

KevinT707
09-12-2005, 10:59 PM
ATTN: Meeting spot will be on FRIDAY, not Saturday for the reason that Nopi is this weekend. PM me or Estis Fatuus for details on a FuN night :goodjob:

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Well when you get that pile put back together maybe you want to try out an 03 stock cobra on the hwy or a dig for some dough.

who are you talking to.

tony
09-12-2005, 11:24 PM
wow I missed that post. Dude beat a viper last week and you want to put money on a stock cobra?

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 11:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing, not to sound cocky but if it is really a stock cobra I will walk you in my sleep so try again.

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 11:34 PM
oh and your name is not bottlefed because you are spraying that "stock cobra"

smackdown
09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
poor viper. Yea the guy that drives the red srt10 is nice but he said he has had the car for like two months...... he should be able to drive it better than that by now. but a kill is a kill.

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 12:01 AM
nyterider what you puttin down at the wheels?

does anyone around here race from a dig?

ive been heistant to put my dana 44( viper guys youll appreciate that) with 3.73s and stickie tires in because everyone here races highway.

smack down with that FRC you know any one from the peach state posse?

speaking of 335s i wish i had some... maybe with some z06 aftermarket wheels

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 12:14 AM
I have not been to a dyno yet, I have a mail order rom tune.

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 12:24 AM
got ya
u ever race from a dig?

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 12:29 AM
got ya
u ever race from a dig?

These runs were from a dig.
click the link on post #30
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=18661&page=2

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 12:30 AM

Im in too! Z06 vs STI vs 240 vs C4

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Is this the battle of domestics vs imports. Ha Ha

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 12:44 AM
haha yea well vette vs imports

nice vid! thats a nice place to race!
i just need to finsh a couple more mods so shoot me an email when you get your tranny in. later
your friend
Sean

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Will do, holla.
Jeremy

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 10:28 AM
I dont mind a friendly challenge but if you agree that the viper I raced had a bad driver than how can you can compare my race to your race with the viper to conclue that I should beat your car? We can line up next weekend and diefinatlly no N20.

just saying cause some people never want to admit their win stemmed directly from a poor driver. Don't get me wrong your car is fast, but all knows I once owned a SR240 and it had no chance against a new Viper; making similar power to you currently- 337rwhp/321rwtq.

I would have played with you and Charles the other night but there were wayyyyyyy to many people going out to follow.

It's all in fun just to see where both our cars stand.:goodjob:

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Is this the battle of domestics vs imports. Ha Ha

no not really, just happens I drive a domestic and you drive an import:D

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 10:36 AM
haha yea well vette vs imports

nice vid! thats a nice place to race!
i just need to finsh a couple more mods so shoot me an email when you get your tranny in. later
your friend
Sean

I would have to assume you are the owner of the white C4 I talked to last week?

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 11:17 AM
I would have to assume you are the owner of the white C4 I talked to last week?

I f he is didnt someone say he has a shot in that c4

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Marshall i was. :goodjob:

93H22ACX
09-13-2005, 12:35 PM
damn your car is pretty fast and spool up must awesome... :goodjob:

Nyteryder
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
damn your car is pretty fast and spool up must awesome... :goodjob:

Thank you, it gets full boost at 3800rpm

b0ki
09-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah ur fast but the RED M3 will walk on u anytime hehehe lol j.k ; P KEEP THE GOOD WORK : p :goodjob:

5.7camal
09-13-2005, 06:02 PM
is that the m3 that was running the supra and sti friday night on the highway?
:confused:

dazn
09-13-2005, 06:14 PM
is this a turbo m3? guy named scott?

v10sloboy
09-13-2005, 06:14 PM
I was wondering since you are always bashing on corvettes you would like to run its smaller slower brother. I have a trans am I would like to run you in. I have seen you on here talking trash about corvettes and was wondering if that viper actually will run or do you just run your mouth????Anyways if you want to run let me know. We can run them on Sat night after NOPI I'm sure. If your not scared lets run. :goodjob:
I dont hate ls1 you fool, two of best friends drive vettes. I am just saying a vette is limited to 550 whp with stock motor, a viper can handle 1000. If you want to race your suppa fast trans am then why not at the nopi drag race in october. Sorry my car is down for some upgrades. Hope you have a built 408 with a d1 and nitrous. By the way trans ams are the redneck ride of choice.

v10sloboy
09-13-2005, 06:18 PM
right here.

WTF is solo boy.

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 12:20 AM
SHOTGUN BEING THE NEXT PERSON TO RACE THIS """""""BAD ASS 240"""""' THAT STOMPED THE 2004 VIPERS ASS.. CALLIN YOU OUT..........

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 12:39 AM
AND TURNS OUT SINCE YOU LIKE TO BUST VETTE'S ASSES ALSO. i GOTTA FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU TOO.. pm ME IF THOSE 4CYL BALLS ARE BIG ENOUGH..

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 12:44 AM
is this a turbo m3? guy named scott?

some big european guy.. idk what was done to the car....

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 12:47 AM
wow someone is pissed off. yall should race... race for something meaningful. then shut up... ok dude? settle down....

skee :wgaf:

:nx:

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 01:19 AM
JOHN BRING THE VIPER, DEL BRING THE CORVETTE AND I'LL BRING THE GOOD OL STOCK CAMARO(LS1)lol......... GUYS LETS ALL THREE RUN THIS SHIT TALKING GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE 5.7CAMAL..... lol THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT HE CLAIMS 480/525 WITH JUST A CAM/HEADS UPGRADE ON A 346C.I. THE MOST EVERY MADE ON A STOCK LS1 WITH JUST A HEAD CAM KIT WAS 457/465 BY FUTRAL MOTORSPORTS. DAMN THIS KID HAS THE FASTEST HEADS CAM LS1 CAR IN THE WORLD. SHOW ME THAT DYNO SHEET. AND I'LL SHOW YOU A LIER...

tony
09-14-2005, 06:05 AM
hmm.. its a lot of people getting in on this now, I may watch but I'm not sure if I'll run.. we'll see. Just as long as a huge crowd doesnt show up.

B18c1Turboed
09-14-2005, 07:44 AM
For most of you wanting to know where everyones is going to be on Sat go too the Varsity DOWNTOWN atlanta. Around 10 thats where everyone goes after Nopi i know the Vipers and Corvettes will be there!!!

And for all you guys wanting to race John V10 slowboy, i feel sorry for you guys that car is fast as shit with minor boltons!!!!

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 08:56 AM
That is the damn truth...john's car is fast.. i hate it for them also....

SilviaK93
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
AND TURNS OUT SINCE YOU LIKE TO BUST VETTE'S ASSES ALSO. i GOTTA FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU TOO.. pm ME IF THOSE 4CYL BALLS ARE BIG ENOUGH..

I dont recall him ever saying anything about a vette. He and I are cool, no problem between us. Just wanna line up the cars for a friendly race.

smackdown
09-14-2005, 12:36 PM
JOHN BRING THE VIPER, DEL BRING THE CORVETTE AND I'LL BRING THE GOOD OL STOCK CAMARO(LS1)lol......... GUYS LETS ALL THREE RUN THIS SHIT TALKING GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE 5.7CAMAL..... lol THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT HE CLAIMS 480/525 WITH JUST A CAM/HEADS UPGRADE ON A 346C.I. THE MOST EVERY MADE ON A STOCK LS1 WITH JUST A HEAD CAM KIT WAS 457/465 BY FUTRAL MOTORSPORTS. DAMN THIS KID HAS THE FASTEST HEADS CAM LS1 CAR IN THE WORLD. SHOW ME THAT DYNO SHEET. AND I'LL SHOW YOU A LIER...

What about me i wana come toooooo!!!! :D

SilviaK93
09-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I dont hate ls1 you fool, two of best friends drive vettes. I am just saying a vette is limited to 550 whp with stock motor, a viper can handle 1000. If you want to race your suppa fast trans am then why not at the nopi drag race in october. Sorry my car is down for some upgrades. Hope you have a built 408 with a d1 and nitrous. By the way trans ams are the redneck ride of choice.

What color is your Viper? It's a 94-95 correct? You sure do $hit talk about alot of cars. Whether they are vettes, imports, trans ams whatever. I guess you mention the 408/D1/bottle because thats all you know and that is what your buddy ran. With your "MINOR:rolleyes:" bolt ons you wouldnt have a chance against a car like that anyways. Maybe your "minor" bolt on Viper wouldnt mind running my near stock Z06? Oh I'm sorry it's in the shop...........:rolleyes:

SilviaK93
09-14-2005, 12:44 PM
What about me i wana come toooooo!!!! :D

Very nice Viper. My dad is actually looking at a 99 Viper GTS- blue w/white stripes.;)

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 12:55 PM
ok KYLE you can come too. sorry about not mentioning your viper..

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 01:26 PM
not full of shit... you will see. god we need like a 10 lane high way to race haha...

i dont talk shit i know ppl's cars are faster than mine... as for now im at a delima because any more power will prob break my tranny.

so im dropping a new rear in and ill race from a stop that is in about a month once i have it all in!

you have an all stock ls1 camaro? NA? no spray and youre saying you can beat him or just that you wanna race?

i just wanna race im not sayin i can beat ne one. infact i know i cant beat half the ppl here.

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
oh yea btw its an LT1.... :lmfao:

SilviaK93
09-14-2005, 01:39 PM
if you read the camaro guys sig it gives you the hint that he's on bottle.

Luv2spd
09-14-2005, 01:55 PM

By the way futral has the fastest cam only camaro. Agostino racing has the fastest heads and cam car. 470/476. Solid lift cam though. But still counts.What shot are you running on your camaro. Alot I hope. Thats 240 runs good. He has you on weight. Whenever your freinds viper gets running again I will be glad to run him in my redneck Trans am as he puts it :lmfao: Also is his viper black or red??? I'm sure it will be in the shop awhile most people when there challanged on here there car is immedietly in the shop for UPGRADES OR MODS :jerkit: .

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm sure it will be in the shop awhile most people when there challanged on here there car is immedietly in the shop for UPGRADES OR MODS :jerkit: .
haha yea i know alot of ppl like that.
myself... my car is a work in progress with about 10 different performance parts sitting at my house for when i get the time/ $

what year trans am is that?

gotta love muscle!

ne one spraying more than a 150 shot?

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Damn this thread is moving all fast, but keep all those "runs" and everything yall plan on doing and where etc. in PM. or u gunna get other ppl up there that u dont want and attract cops to follow you guys n end up gettin screwed..lol 2 ceenntss- Later.

B18c1Turboed
09-14-2005, 02:17 PM
What color is your Viper? It's a 94-95 correct? You sure do $hit talk about alot of cars. Whether they are vettes, imports, trans ams whatever. I guess you mention the 408/D1/bottle because thats all you know and that is what your buddy ran. With your "MINOR:rolleyes:" bolt ons you wouldnt have a chance against a car like that anyways. Maybe your "minor" bolt on Viper wouldnt mind running my near stock Z06? Oh I'm sorry it's in the shop...........:rolleyes:

I have a 100 on JOhns Viper!!! JOhns does talk alot of shit about all cars why you ask? Thats becasue he has owned them all, From Civic to Integra to crx to
M3 to a porchue and now a Viper. He build these cars to beat up on people with stock Z06 and little bolt ons! He said he would run you and show you how slow you really are.

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Well actually the bottle isn't installed in my camaro yet. but the Futral 408 c.i. ,AFR225 heads, ported ls6 intake,LTs, x-pipe, rossler stage V 4l60e............................................. ............ have all been installed.. like i said a stock ls1 camaro

HiPSI
09-14-2005, 03:01 PM
my god people... is it time to start another sub forum in here for all these damn call outs?

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 03:02 PM
I got the 4l60e too. now im not familiar with rossler but whats the tranny going to be rated to now?

I mean with that large displacement and ridiclous AFR heads all that power could pop the tranny. and thats whats holding me back. I want to go with 383 with ported(for now) lt4 heads with larger valves, larger cam higher stall, and 200 shot with meth injection, but agian the tranny. know ne one i can call and talk too.

wow thats like over 500 hp NA bad ass bro!

also if you need people to help install give me a call!
404 822 5636

later your friend
Sean

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 03:11 PM
AND TURNS OUT SINCE YOU LIKE TO BUST VETTE'S ASSES ALSO. i GOTTA FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU TOO..

Since his S/N is acting up I was told to come on here and post --

The Vette gets new shoes tomorrow and is ready to prove who the king is...any takers?:king:

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
the Rossler stage5 4l60e will handle over 800 to the ground

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
whats wrong with Del's computer

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 03:20 PM
whats wrong with Del's computer

He never got the activation email -- I sent one to the admins to see if they can fix it.

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 03:22 PM
who are you by the way

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
who are you by the way
bart

Luv2spd
09-14-2005, 03:29 PM
haha yea i know alot of ppl like that.
myself... my car is a work in progress with about 10 different performance parts sitting at my house for when i get the time/ $

what year trans am is that?

gotta love muscle!

ne one spraying more than a 150 shot?

Yeah saying you don't have time to put something on is fine BUT having your car in the shop everytime someone challages you means you have NO BALLS. Its a 2001.I'm not sure which viper this one is but if its the black one with a supercharger and nitrous. That car is a JOKE :lmfao: :lmfao: The guy said he took the car to the track and ran a 9.5 on michlan pilot sports 19's in the quarter. Yeah and I run 8's stock. Good luck with your car man :goodjob:

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Thats who i thought it was.. So does that mean that DEL is actually going to be able to come out this weekend. he said something about one of his friends pasted away and he might not be able to make it out

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 03:31 PM
I guess your computer is working now........

WINDSOR
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
lol,bunch of slow ls1 and lt1 owners in here now. Who wants to run a little fox body mustang. It just stock with some bolt ons.

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Lol..Ill take you out in my Stock integra, hahahaha mustang booys!

WINDSOR
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Lol..Ill take you out in my Stock integra, hahahaha mustang booys!

i call bs. I have flowmasters and 4.10 gears and i'll wear that integra out.

Nyteryder
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
This thread has been officially jacked

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 06:45 PM
^^^ Time to close this thread, dontcha think?

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
lol,bunch of slow ls1 and lt1 owners in here now. Who wants to run a little fox body mustang. It just stock with some bolt ons.

Ha, I can't speak for all the gm cars in here but for a couple of them I'm pretty sure considering the crowd we hang out with we know what's up when someone says their fox body has "bolt ons" ;) I remember when some friends and I used to convince people at the hole(s) their 500hp cars had "minor boltons". Of course, that kind of power ain't really $hit these days on the street:idb: Hell, some of these guys may want to take you up on that regardless -- What car do you have anyways, may have seen you around locally if not on other sites?

B
Take it to the skreet

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 06:49 PM
^^^ Time to close this thread, dontcha think?

How come? Because the ratio of people posting favors domestics?

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 06:51 PM
No, Because this thread isint about what it use to be in the first several pages.

WINDSOR
09-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Ha, I can't speak for all the gm cars in here but for a couple of them I'm pretty sure considering the crowd we hang out with we know what's up when someone says their fox body has "bolt ons" ;) I remember when some friends and I used to convince people at the hole(s) their 500hp cars had "minor boltons". Of course, that kind of power ain't really $hit these days on the street:idb: Hell, some of these guys may want to take you up on that regardless -- What car do you have anyways, may have seen you around locally if not on other sites?

B
Take it to the skreet

Its just a little coupe. And i know most of the cars i think in this post if they were up around Barrett last friday with the black honda hatch and johns black viper and the other silver one.

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 06:54 PM
^^ Last sat. you mean?

WINDSOR
09-14-2005, 06:57 PM
^^ Last sat. you mean?

no friday,if you remember the vettes,vipers,supra,cobra that rolled through the wal mart parking lot.

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
hmmm damn i missed that, I went Sat. night instead.

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
I will respond in a simple way, ill be at the dallas drag strip friday night. Everyone who talks trash should come I am not mad at anyone but would love to see some of your so called fast cars on the track. Ill have everything video taped and then we can settle this once and for all. I know none of you will show up except for my friends but that is ok ill see you saturday night at the varsity. Just look look for the slowest car in the lot a black viper bone stock with ccw wheels. BTW the hood is broken so dont expect to see the engine

Spin2nd
09-14-2005, 07:24 PM
BTW the hood is broken so dont expect to see the engine

I'm really sorry about what happened...I really didn't know sitting on the fender would break the latch. Give me a call and we'll figure out how much I owe to fix it.

Thanks,
B

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:27 PM
thanks you guys are so cool

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 07:38 PM
john.. its craft with the camaro... i'll meet you up there. what time... we'll show these kids what iy's all about

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah saying you don't have time to put something on is fine BUT having your car in the shop everytime someone challages you means you have NO BALLS. Its a 2001.I'm not sure which viper this one is but if its the black one with a supercharger and nitrous. That car is a JOKE :lmfao: :lmfao: The guy said he took the car to the track and ran a 9.5 on michlan pilot sports 19's in the quarter. Yeah and I run 8's stock. Good luck with your car man :goodjob:

ive never been challanged. and no im not saying that. i mean i think thats funny but i mean whatever works works.. i dont knock people for running race gas and or n20 to win.

also i dont have a viper i have a c4 lt1.
thanks your friend
Sean

also whats the Rossler site?

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 07:46 PM
v10sloboy
whats the stock rear ratio on vipers?
they dont come stock with 3.73s do they?
3.45s right

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM
3.07 03 and up 3.55

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Brandon I knew that was you. YOU CRACK ME UP. B18c1 why dont you handle the lightweights for us. Its so funny all of my friends have different cars, but all of them are faster then the bullshitters on the topic.

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
kool so you have wat 3.07s?
man you need to get some lower gears!

do they still use dana 44s?

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:57 PM
I dont have 3.07 in mine, 3.55 here works great with my 14 second ride. You have to remember vipers make over 400 wheel torgue off idle. The torgue helps just ask reuiner with the twin turbo porsche.

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 07:59 PM
BY the way reuiner where are you. This is the guys from the other day on the highway from the varsity

WINDSOR
09-14-2005, 08:02 PM
BY the way reuiner where are you. This is the guys from the other day on the highway from the varsity

I hear ruiner got beat by some stock viper gts.

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 08:02 PM
lol... John teach me how to talk to these 4-cyl kids. it almost seems as if there I.Q. is half the size of ours, kinda like there engines.

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 08:03 PM
oohhh shiittt you just called out Reuiner?!

5.7camal
09-14-2005, 08:04 PM
man tt porsche... nice!

kool yea i was going to go with 3.54s but idk i just want an all out drag car.
400 off idle very :cool:

v10sloboy
09-14-2005, 08:27 PM
not calling him out the race already happened.

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Damnit..I miss another good run...lol

smackdown
09-14-2005, 09:16 PM
ya that was my stock gts. its all on video but i dont know how to post that crap.....

smackdown
09-14-2005, 09:23 PM
nyterider what you puttin down at the wheels?

ive been heistant to put my dana 44( viper guys youll appreciate that) with 3.73s and stickie tires in because everyone here races highway.

smack down with that FRC you know any one from the peach state posse?

speaking of 335s i wish i had some... maybe with some z06 aftermarket wheels

Ya i met the guys in peach state posse.... i didnt fit in to well... i guess having more chrome than power was a requirement. I felt out of place when the fastest car there was some halfpainted blue vert twin turbo that only made like 430hp and 400 tq and thought he was the man cause he broke into the 12's HAHAHA :jerkit: Oh and the 335's are nice but they dont hook for shi#.. even with my little 307 gear.

As for wheels go with the ccw's and tub that beast.... zo6 wheels take away ,power just ask the guys who own them :bigok:

13.7 in the 1/4 k&n ya K&N!!!!! :lmfao:

HiPSI
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
lol... John teach me how to talk to these 4-cyl kids. it almost seems as if there I.Q. is half the size of ours, kinda like there engines.

maybe if you learn the proper use of "their" vs. "there" or "they're" then it would be a good start to us 4-cyl kids being able to understand you :D. i can tell by your posts so far that your IQ is much much larger than mine, i guess it comes with the mullet?

(just stirring the pot, don't take it to heart)

TranceDJ06
09-14-2005, 10:10 PM
:lmfao:

Take this out on friday night guys not here.

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 10:11 PM
LOL... you got me THERE..... ha

HiPSI
09-14-2005, 10:14 PM
LOL... you got me THERE..... ha

;), good to see you know the difference. it's kinda like seeing everyone post shit for "sell" and call your car a "camero"

BCRAFTY
09-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, i got a pretty good laugh from that one. I gess i should cut my mullet off.

DrivenMind
09-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah, i got a pretty good laugh from that one. I gess i should cut my mullet off.

If you want to know where we're meeting Friday meet, Private Message me and I'll tell you where were meeting at. I'm just tired of not being able to meet up because of assholes in trucks doing stupid shit.

5.7camal
09-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Ya i met the guys in peach state posse.... i didnt fit in to well... i guess having more chrome than power was a requirement. I felt out of place when the fastest car there was some halfpainted blue vert twin turbo that only made like 430hp and 400 tq and thought he was the man cause he broke into the 12's HAHAHA :jerkit: Oh and the 335's are nice but they dont hook for shi#.. even with my little 307 gear.

As for wheels go with the ccw's and tub that beast.... zo6 wheels take away ,power just ask the guys who own them :bigok:

13.7 in the 1/4 k&n ya K&N!!!!! :lmfao:

unfortunaltely most of them are cocky c5 owners but the c4 dudes are tight. I def have prob the fastest 1/4 mile car there that is once i get my new rear in. say mid to low 11s. most z06 guys are all about speed though. which i like.

yea i know I though his car was bad ass when i frist saw it haha 430/400 tq haha just get a bottle for that power! we have guys wiht just 383s makin a shit ton more than that. yea i like some of those guys but no one is into like HIGH performance. theres a dude with a supercharged 383 lt1(440 to the wheels) and runs like 12.9 and im like my car runs that stock, its like get some sticky tires. im always like the faster the better and i like street racing and they are like my god this kid is out of his mind. and Im just like whatever fuck yall if you like u like if not who cares. Lamar Walden Atuomotive is the shit though! on of their sponsors.

hope to see ya around man.
Sean white C4

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 07:42 AM
If you want to know where we're meeting Friday meet, Private Message me and I'll tell you where were meeting at. I'm just tired of not being able to meet up because of assholes in trucks doing stupid shit.

There meeting at the Dallas Drag strip on Friday night!

Protege79
09-15-2005, 07:48 AM

Sure do! Here's my hubby's recent kill footage...

http://www.srt4btu.com/VIDEOS.html

:smileowne

SilviaK93
09-15-2005, 09:20 AM
I have a 100 on JOhns Viper!!! JOhns does talk alot of shit about all cars why you ask? Thats becasue he has owned them all, From Civic to Integra to crx to
M3 to a porchue and now a Viper. He build these cars to beat up on people with stock Z06 and little bolt ons! He said he would run you and show you how slow you really are.

WOW I am scarredddddddddddddd!

No need for the cheerleading Danny, have your boy bring the Viper out and line it up with my Z! If I get walked I get walked if I win I win. But seems to me someone keeps beating around the bush of running my Z from a roll. I wont meet you at Dallas, but I will meet you anywhere on the road.

smackdown
09-15-2005, 10:03 AM
im not bashing anyone but why wont you guys ever race at the track? street racing is fun and all but at the track....you both know when to go...you both start in the same gear...its all on paper who won..you can video both cars..and the cops just watch.... as for racing from a roll.... that just makes it even easier for me to win...

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 10:28 AM
WOW I am scarredddddddddddddd!

No need for the cheerleading Danny, have your boy bring the Viper out and line it up with my Z! If I get walked I get walked if I win I win. But seems to me someone keeps beating around the bush of running my Z from a roll. I wont meet you at Dallas, but I will meet you anywhere on the road.

Im no cheerleader i am a REAL player!!!

99SeanWs6
09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
so are yall gonna be out friday again?? BTW i was in the slow pewter WS6 from last friday

AznTraitor
09-15-2005, 11:24 AM
im not bashing anyone but why wont you guys ever race at the track? street racing is fun and all but at the track....you both know when to go...you both start in the same gear...its all on paper who won..you can video both cars..and the cops just watch.... as for racing from a roll.... that just makes it even easier for me to win...

marshall had a bit of bad luck at the track his first time around.

smackdown
09-15-2005, 11:47 AM
what happened

smackdown
09-15-2005, 11:49 AM
so are yall gonna be out friday again?? BTW i was in the slow pewter WS6 from last friday

i will be at dallas for a little while.. then i might go out. you should come

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 11:51 AM
sean... you crack me up... i think everyone is going to be out this weekend... i'm a little disapointed that no one has called out my camaro.. everyone is talking shit to john and kyle (vipers)... I love to race too. I think that guy silivak93 is scared to run that POS.. all mouth no motor... lol

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 11:57 AM
SILIVAK93... I'm callin you out..... friday....... dallas....... i'll even pay your way in...

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL... i'll bet you $500 and i'll give you the light plus a two count..

AznTraitor
09-15-2005, 12:21 PM
it was in his old 240, and he was making decent power and when he tried to do a hard launch, I think he grenaded his rear end...

HiPSI
09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
it was in his old 240, and he was making decent power and when he tried to do a hard launch, I think he grenaded his rear end...

snapped axle... not a big breakage by any means.

5.7camal
09-15-2005, 12:33 PM
if anyone is down with startin a Domestic posse pm me. we can meet up sometime. and then shopw these imports whats up.
:cool:
Sean

AznTraitor
09-15-2005, 12:51 PM
snapped axle... not a big breakage by any means.

ahhh, that's right....my bad....

btw....PM me your cell.....my phone is dead and I need to call you.

SilviaK93
09-15-2005, 12:56 PM
I think that guy silivak93 is scared to run that POS.. all mouth no motor... lol

scared of what????????? I love how your list of mods a few pages says "ported LS6" intake manifold. I didnt know you could port a plastic manifold?

Regardless......I'm not afraid to get beat. What's the big deal!?! I like to run my car so a race is a race.

Dont start talking smack to me Mr. Big BAD Camaro! This is all in fun so no need to try to inflate your ego and balls calling me out........:jerkit:

I will be out Fri and Sat......see you whenever

SilviaK93
09-15-2005, 12:58 PM

As you can agree our cars are not cheap when parts are broken. My last time to a track I did break, and I personally dont care much about a 1/4 mile. Not that it is not real racing as of course it is, but it is just not my time of racing.

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 01:34 PM
actually you can port any material... futral ported it to match my heads

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
i'm a little disapointed that no one has called out my camaro..

Ok ill call you out!! Dont be scared of the little honda!!!

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 03:48 PM
are you the guy who was riding around with us last weekend civic

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 04:02 PM
are you the guy who was riding around with us last weekend civic

YEs i am!!!

5.7camal
09-15-2005, 04:04 PM
i have a 1000 rwhp.... well 995.6 to be exact :lickpuss:

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Boom... look who go the ability to post. Its on now... Who wants some of my vette

5.7camal
09-15-2005, 04:42 PM
what year vette ya got?
what mods

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Boom... look who go the ability to post. Its on now... Who wants some of my vette

ME me me Pick me!! WHo r u ? haha

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 04:50 PM
you know me.. i am john's buddy with the pewter vette.. you know. the one with the idling problem.. hehehe

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 04:55 PM
you know me.. i am john's buddy with the pewter vette.. you know. the one with the idling problem.. hehehe

Yea i know, i didnt know which one you where tough!!!

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 05:05 PM
oh cool.. are you going to norht point. RUINER said there would be alot of people there

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 05:07 PM
I guess telling you what day he said to go would be nice.. he said tonight there would be a lot of cars out there

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
oh cool.. are you going to norht point. RUINER said there would be alot of people there

NOpe bunch of import atlanta ricers go there, So we usally meet at the Fuddruckers off pleasant hill!!

Plus my car is down until tommorow!!

TranceDJ06
09-15-2005, 05:17 PM
^^ woah woah bad ass..what are you? You're on IA also.

HiPSI
09-15-2005, 05:22 PM
NOpe bunch of import atlanta ricers go there, we usally meet at the Fuddruckers off pleasant hill!!

coming out tonight?

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 05:23 PM
^^ woah woah bad ass..what are you? You're on IA also.

Just becasue i browse this board doesnt mean im a ricer, you car Defines what you are, and mine is far from it!!!!

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 05:23 PM
coming out tonight?

Yup after 9pm!!!

TranceDJ06
09-15-2005, 05:24 PM
NOpe bunch of import atlanta ricers go there, we usally meet at the Fuddruckers off pleasant hill!!

Plus my car is down until tommorow!!

look what you posted, nuff said. Plus I thought Fuddruckers and NP meets is the same thing, isint it?

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 05:31 PM
look what you posted, nuff said. Plus I thought Fuddruckers and NP meets is the same thing, isint it?

NOpe IMportatlanta meet at North point Fuddruckers.
ImportLounge crew meet at Gwinnett location, and at the
Varsity but Importatlanta took that over too!!!

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry to get shit started.. where you gonna be b18? I dont know where that is

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 05:37 PM
also.. why is your car down?

Bigger turbo maybe

B18c1Turboed
09-15-2005, 05:41 PM
also.. why is your car down?

Bigger turbo maybe

Na i ordered a new computer for it and hooking up the 150 shot too it and a few other goodies!!!

Dont worry about Importatlanta is a bunch of shittalkers and starters INCLUDING ME!!! haha

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 05:47 PM
150 shot :eek: .. like your car needs anymore traction issues.. :crazy:

smackdown
09-15-2005, 09:03 PM
speaking of traction..... when are you going to get SUM... 2much HP??????????

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 09:23 PM
2much hp....i have some 195/70/15s.. maybe that'll help that "fast" vette to hook up..Thats all the tire that thing needs.

2much_hp
09-15-2005, 09:28 PM
To whom it may concern,

Tires didnt show up as planned.. going to get drunk at wild bills instead of coming out to own everyone.... but its on at the varsity this weekend..

Just look for that little lone vette that says your daddy all over it.....

Sincerely,
:king:

BCRAFTY
09-15-2005, 09:30 PM
can i come..

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 12:27 AM

I'm here. I just don't browse the kill stories very much and my name didn't show up on a search. "ruiner" ;)

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 12:30 AM
I hear ruiner got beat by some stock viper gts.

You did? It seemed rather even if you ask me. The problem that I have is that he would always get the jump. There wasn't much I could do about that.

Instant torque (400tq at idle, no less) > turbo lag, no matter how slight it may be.

The one time that I did jump a split second early (in order to make us both take off at the same time) ended up with it being rather dead-even and very close. I'm not sure else that you would want to know. My car traps in the 115s stock and I only have mild exhaust work (missing 2 out of the 4 cats). That's it. The heavy 19" wheels don't help, either. His traps 118mph stock. What did you expect to happen? 450hp/490tq vs 415hp/415tq + mild exhaust work. I was actually surprised (impressed) that it was as close as it was. :)

DrivenMind
09-16-2005, 08:37 AM
You did? It seemed rather even if you ask me. The problem that I have is that he would always get the jump. There wasn't much I could do about that.

Instant torque (400tq at idle, no less) > turbo lag, no matter how slight it may be.

The one time that I did jump a split second early (in order to make us both take off at the same time) ended up with it being rather dead-even and very close. I'm not sure else that you would want to know. My car traps in the 115s stock and I only have mild exhaust work (missing 2 out of the 4 cats). That's it. The heavy 19" wheels don't help, either. His traps 118mph stock. What ddi you expect to happen? 450hp/490tq vs 415hp/415tq + mild exhaust work. I was actually surprised (impressed) that it was as close as it was. :)

If you don't have thing else to do toinght, and you're in the Barrett pky area you should meet up with the rest of the faster cars that are meeting up. I'll be out getting video of the runs and what not, and it'd be nice to get a 911 Turbo on video.

PM if your interested.

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
If you don't have thing else to do toinght, and you're in the Barrett pky area you should meet up with the rest of the faster cars that are meeting up. I'll be out getting video of the runs and what not, and it'd be nice to get a 911 Turbo on video.

PM if your interested.

Sorry, I'd rather not have my car on video doing any "runs". When you have "RUINER" on your tag, it's pretty easy to pick that out. I might come out for "what not", but no runs; especially in that area.

SilviaK93
09-16-2005, 12:14 PM

The one time that I did jump a split second early (in order to make us both take off at the same time) ended up with it being rather dead-even and very close. I'm not sure else that you would want to know. My car traps in the 115s stock and I only have mild exhaust work (missing 2 out of the 4 cats). That's it. The heavy 19" wheels don't help, either. His traps 118mph stock. What did you expect to happen? 450hp/490tq vs 415hp/415tq + mild exhaust work. I was actually surprised (impressed) that it was as close as it was. :)

I have never raced a GTS Viper and from reading this post this guy can drive the car right.;) I wouldnt mind lining up with the GTS for a fun run, just to see what my Z can do. Smackdown would you be up to that?

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 12:41 PM
I have never raced a GTS Viper and from reading this post this guy can drive the car right.;) I wouldnt mind lining up with the GTS for a fun run, just to see what my Z can do. Smackdown would you be up to that?

Yeah, he can drive very well. The car is fast and the torque is instant.

Fun runs > all

That is where the good times roll, win or lose. :)

Spin2nd
09-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Smackdown would you be up to that?

I don't think he'll check this site before tonight but I'm pretty sure he'll be up for it...you'd better make sure the bottle is warm otherwise its just gonna be a waste of gas.

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't think he'll check this site before tonight but I'm pretty sure he'll be up for it...you'd better make sure the bottle is warm otherwise its just gonna be a waste of gas.

Why all of the trash talking?

I will say this, I do believe that Marshall is faster than me on all-motor. We've never run, but he should be faster than me. I was basically dead-even with the Viper GTS.

Who knows.

Spin2nd
09-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Why all of the trash talking?

I will say this, I do believe that Marshall is faster than me on all-motor. We've never run, but he should be faster than me. I was basically dead-even with the Viper GTS.

Who knows.

Its not trash talking, tis a fair statement. All motor that car isn't gonna keep up, now with the bottle it should be a good run with the vette probably faster than the viper. We'll all be at Dallas later if anyone wants to get it on...we can do roll races after that but lets man up at the track and see who can actually drive rather than roll race where any non-driver can make a car go fast.

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Its not trash talking, tis a fair statement. All motor that car isn't gonna keep up, now with the bottle it should be a good run with the vette probably faster than the viper. We'll all be at Dallas later if anyone wants to get it on...we can do roll races after that but lets man up at the track and see who can actually drive rather than roll race where any non-driver can make a car go fast.

He will be fine all motor. :)

AznTraitor
09-16-2005, 02:50 PM
line'em up at the track.....when the tree drops there cant be any excuses.

Spin2nd
09-16-2005, 02:53 PM
line'em up at the track.....when the tree drops there cant be any excuses.

"When the tree drops, the bullshit stops" lol, damn, I sounded like such a redneck there -- haha

AznTraitor
09-16-2005, 02:55 PM
"When the tree drops, the bullshit stops" lol, damn, I sounded like such a redneck there -- haha

I was gonna say that, but I didnt want to sound too "cliche" lol

v10sloboy
09-16-2005, 06:00 PM
I dont think a stock z06 with boltons could run faster then a high 11. The 98 gts was the fastest year, I saw one last saturday run 11.56 bone stock. My car has been down for a few days broke a unitrax rear half shaft. Its back in the car and I will be out saturday night with my car. By the way ruiner I will have gasoline this time so I shouldnt be on the sidelines, ha ha ha . Lets all meet saturday night at the varsity. Silvia 93k you should come also. I just want everyone to know that I do not hate corvettes I acually like them a lot and I drove one of the fastest frc's in georgia today and it was ridiculous. This car hooks like hell now. Saturday night should be fun lets see who shows, gotta go going to the track now.

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I dont think a stock z06 with boltons could run faster then a high 11. The 98 gts was the fastest year, I saw one last saturday run 11.56 bone stock. My car has been down for a few days broke a unitrax rear half shaft. Its back in the car and I will be out saturday night with my car. By the way ruiner I will have gasoline this time so I shouldnt be on the sidelines, ha ha ha . Lets all meet saturday night at the varsity. Silvia 93k you should come also. I just want everyone to know that I do not hate corvettes I acually like them a lot and I drove one of the fastest frc's in georgia today and it was ridiculous. This car hooks like hell now. Saturday night should be fun lets see who shows, gotta go going to the track now.

Don't '98 Viper GTS's trap in the 118mph area? If I could hook up, I have the trap for a high 11. Street tires are not my friend. :(

Saturday night is bad for me, but perhaps after the games?. College football (UT vs FL) is going to be crazy and that game is at 8pm.

As for the Viper GTS, explain to me how I hung with him so well? Actually, I was creeping up in 3rd gear almost everytime, but my shift at 105mph into 4th caused him to slightly pull a few feet (to be expected as he has longer gears). Is my car just that strong? Either way, that Viper is fast. With gears it would be brutal; nothing but respect.

Yes, get some gas. As for the Z06, I figured that he would be faster than me, honestly. About the same amount of hp, but he weighs about 300lbs less than me (if not more).

smackdown
09-16-2005, 11:07 PM
ya the vet hooked so hard it ripped the gears right out. sucks bad.... Anyway did not see anyone at the track tonight.

Silvia 93k as for running you.... im down for that. im not sure when i will be back out. im not sure what you have done so i have no idea how it might end up. i know vets can be very fast i wish i still had mine but nittos and rain dont mix to well. anyway i will be back out in the next few weeks. i am going out of town for a little while

2much_hp
09-16-2005, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=smackdown]ya the vet hooked so hard it ripped the gears right out. sucks bad....

Yes it does.. this is officially the first time i have had a car in the shop for unplanned circumstances..

Word to the wise... dont but BFG drag radials unless you plan to replace the rearend the first day... That is of course if you have the power to break it..

:king:

BCRAFTY
09-16-2005, 11:33 PM
Dale... very impressed with the way your car ran tonight... huge props... sorry about the gear breaking... let me know if you need anything.. i'm only 15 steps away...

bambooi
09-17-2005, 01:21 AM
i did not see the vette or the viper run. I saw the 2 isr hatches. i had the silver wrx and my best run was against michael jenkins. I ran a 12.8@104 is all I could get.

Spin2nd
09-17-2005, 02:22 AM
i did not see the vette or the viper run. I saw the 2 isr hatches. i had the silver wrx and my best run was against michael jenkins. I ran a 12.8@104 is all I could get.

That's cuz we were at different tracks....

D sure picked a great time to break his car -- soon as the b.s. gets good he goes and destroys the rear-end...figures

I can't wait to get it apart and see the carnage, from the sounds it was making this is gonna be good

BCRAFTY
09-17-2005, 07:20 AM
lol... yeah it was making some f*cked up sounds...

HiPSI
09-17-2005, 09:48 AM

do you mean ISP hatches? peter and bee's cars?

TranceDJ06
09-17-2005, 10:23 AM
sooo..Where was all this at? the track? or (highway)

BCRAFTY
09-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Track.... Dallas Dragstrip...

bambooi
09-17-2005, 12:45 PM
do you mean ISP hatches? peter and bee's cars?
yea isp oops

2much_hp
09-17-2005, 08:53 PM
wow this post finally died.. long run though :smilefu:

smackdown
09-17-2005, 09:34 PM
we need to keep it alive!

BCRAFTY
09-17-2005, 10:07 PM
stay alive... stay alive

SilviaK93
09-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Silvia 93k as for running you.... im down for that. im not sure when i will be back out. im not sure what you have done so i have no idea how it might end up. i know vets can be very fast i wish i still had mine but nittos and rain dont mix to well. anyway i will be back out in the next few weeks. i am going out of town for a little while

So you had a vette huh? Year? HP?

My last dyno numbers are in my sig but those would be lower as I have not retuned with the LT's, X, RT cats. I hope to get the car retuned SOON, but not really sure as to when. The car runs strong but is running pretty rich as it sits today. I might give in and cam it, but right now all I really care about is this............ (NOT MY CAR, BUT IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!)
https://www.aandacorvette.com/images/items/superchargertubingblanor.JPG

:D

white99gt
09-18-2005, 05:28 PM
So you had a vette huh? Year? HP?

My last dyno numbers are in my sig but those would be lower as I have not retuned with the LT's, X, RT cats. I hope to get the car retuned SOON, but not really sure as to when. The car runs strong but is running pretty rich as it sits today. I might give in and cam it, but right now all I really care about is this............ (NOT MY CAR, BUT IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!)
https://www.aandacorvette.com/images/items/superchargertubingblanor.JPG

:D

Actually what would be more fun is the new KB setup they have for the Z06 :bigok:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/white99gt/KB2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/white99gt/KB1.jpg

on the test motor:With 8.0 compression (for pump gas), it made 701HP at 6500 and an incredible 672 ft. lbs. of torque at 3000 with a mere 13 psi of boost. Estimates with 20 psi producing an easy 850HP on this motor which utilizes 60lb injectors, AFR heads and cams and FAST throttle body.

white99gt
09-18-2005, 05:34 PM
To add:from the original owner

The test car was a stock c5( non z06)
This thing made 505 rwhp with ONLY 5.5 lbs of boost! And I know what happened when they turned it up to 8 but I am not allowed to tell just yet, I am really sorry guys. The power at 8 psi is shocking - and will be a suprise.

with 5.5 lbs of boost and very moderate tune 505rwhp. only other mods are:

1) LS6 heads
2) LPE Blower Cam
3) Z06 titanium exhaust.
NO headers on the car., STOCK manifolds.

2much_hp
09-18-2005, 05:45 PM
damn that supercharger is serious.. I bet it sounds mean too..

Kyle, I see new plans in my near future.. he he he