PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Toyota TRD Solara

widgetaviator
09-11-2005, 02:01 AM
I have a 2001 Silver 5-speed Toyota Solara for sale.

The vehicle has 41000 miles and all the factory options.

The car has been modified with all the TRD parts including the supercharger.

Stereo system includes 14 speakers and custom enclosures where appropriate. Phoenix Gold amps, Fosgate crossovers, and Kenwood head unit.

I am the original owner and all mods where done when the car was new.

The car is in superb condition cosmetically and 100% mechanically sound.

Fast, stealthy, reliable, rare, what more could you ask for?

I am asking $19,900.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.

Mark
770-757-5137
[email protected]

dwnsthGABOY
09-11-2005, 02:26 AM
nice car

XBLG20
09-11-2005, 02:59 AM
i think i worked on this car up at hifi buys ... got to say it's very nice ... bump

BufordŽ
09-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Bump for a very cool, and nice car. I now have more respect for those cars now. Any dyno sheets?

mad3nch1na
09-11-2005, 07:40 PM
i dident even know there were such things as manual solaras....

hey u ever run the 1/4 in that? if so times?
price is slightly high though:2cents:

widgetaviator
09-11-2005, 09:25 PM
I have read in auto mags when I decided to buy/build the car that it produced 274 hp with torque greater by 2000 rpm than it produced stock at its peak of around 5000 rpm.

I have never dyno ed it to verify nor have I run down the 1/4. I will say however that it is a significant improvement over stock with tremendous midrange. The suspension is lowered about 1.25 inches with TRD specific parts. Handling is dramatically better, ride is still very good. Torque steer is essentially non-existant. I had considered going further with power etc..., however it is excellent the way it is and the reliability/drivability is perfect, so I decided to leave it as is.

The stereo was completely installed by me over the course of about a month. I have worked for a few years as a professional stereo installer in my college days. I have significantly upgraded the stereo in all the cars I have owned and am quite pleased with the way this one turned out, it is truly top notch.

I don't really want to sell, but I currently live in the country on a mini farm and I need a new truck more than this car at this time. I've greatly enjoyed the car so far but unfortunately it really doesn't fit my current lifestyle.

I will certainly consider any resonable offer.