PDA

View Full Version : someone carfax plz!

nemean
11-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey guys im not tryin to be lame but i got laid off from circuit city and the 29 bucks for the carfax is too much but there sayin theres 35 reports on my camaro and im about to put it up for sell so i'd like to know whats up w/ it

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2008, 07:49 PM
There's a word to describe you. And lame is not it. Later, QD.

nemean
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
You must spend way too much time on IA b/c EVERY post i see you have something negative to say.
52,495 posts as of Nov 26, 08 at 1:02AM.
i can think of quite a few words to describe you. Lame being one of them.

AlanŽ
11-26-2008, 12:30 AM
quit crying

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2008, 05:25 AM
i can think of quite a few words to describe you. Lame being one of them.

Yeah but see you don't pay any of my bills. Your name certainly isn't anywhere on my paychecks. And I'm neither trying to go out with you nor impress you so, you see, I don't give a goddamn what you think of me. Later, QD.

nemean
11-26-2008, 10:50 PM
quickdodge.... You make me laugh man. i would hope you wouldnt want to go out with me. and with as many threads that i've read with you being exactly like this, i do believe you feel you need to impress us. i hope you atleast impress yourself w/ nonstop negative comments. i have no problem with you. and i could give a shit less if you come into my threads. but if you could calm down with the constant trying to start arguments and shit then you might infact not look like every retard that you've put down.

FasTech
11-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Damn, I don't think I've ever seen you post before man! Its Tyler BTW

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2008, 07:28 AM
i do believe you feel you need to impress us.

What's this "us" shit? Are you lumping yourself in with an actual member of IA? C'mon, man. There is no "us" when you refer to IA.

i have no problem with you.

Of course you don't. I haven't done anything to make you have one. I just pointed out the obvious stupidity in throwing out your VIN to everyone. Case closed. Or should be.

and i could give a shit less if you come into my threads.

Then quit crying about it.

but if you could calm down with the constant trying to start arguments and shit then you might infact not look like every retard that you've put down.

For one thing, you're the last person to suggest what I "could" do on here. Like I said, if you're that hard up on me, then try focusing on all of my posts and not just the negative ones. And secondly, do you actually think I want to look like every retard I put down? I put down people of your caliber because you guys need it. So shut the fuck up and move on. Later, QD.

nemean
12-05-2008, 12:44 AM
LOL all i said was in every post that i've seen your negative as fuck. i didnt go looking for the bright side of your posts. i didnt attack you. you came in my thread and decided to attack me good sir. and honestly.... i have no issue with you and cant figure out where you get off comming in here and trying to down me like one of these other kids on this forum. i have no problem w/ you and i would like to keep it that way.

nemean
12-05-2008, 12:45 AM
oh and i dont get on here everyday like some guys do. so sorry for the delay in the post.

Tech5
12-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Just Dayum! I don't know what to say after that !:lmfao:
Yeah but see you don't pay any of my bills. Your name certainly isn't anywhere on my paychecks. And I'm neither trying to go out with you nor impress you so, you see, I don't give a goddamn what you think of me. Later, QD.