Hulud
09-11-2005, 12:26 AM
9/11

kilpatty43
09-11-2005, 12:28 AM
i dont think its something any american will forget anytime soon

Hulud
09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
i knwo i just didnt know how else to title it, its not like i was gonna say "happy 9/11" or some shit

Cliff
09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
I will be working a 9/11 memorial concert

neontuner95
09-11-2005, 01:20 AM
We wont forget, moment of silence............

EX-Svic
09-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Who can forget that day i think everyone knows where they were when that happened, Sad day in history ................I was in a computer class cant forget about that i was the one to find out about the plane that was headed to pensilvania ,,,,,isnt there going to be a good show on that on TLC

SwiftGTiRacer
09-11-2005, 08:43 AM
i was chilling in the library at high school and i saw abotu 4 people around the TV. i walked up to them and asked "what movie you guys watching?" Very sad day for sure! I hope its never forgotten!!

Swifty

5thgcelica
09-11-2005, 09:19 AM
true...true.

what a day of chaos. i remember after hearing about it...driving out to class. and jsut. the city was paralized. everyone everywhere was just shocked. everybody just moved in a slow pace.

a day that will never be forgotten

Jon00
09-11-2005, 09:19 AM
yeah it was a every sad day i dont think anyone is going to forget about it

Kevykev
09-11-2005, 09:55 AM
"Never Forget" is more like a figure of speech.

LOL @ you people saying "how could you forget"

4 Years already since, and I still think about how my whole day was on that day.

WOW!

Leisa
09-11-2005, 10:00 AM
i dont think its something any american will forget anytime soon

I agree! :(

RandomGuy
09-11-2005, 10:02 AM
"Never Forget" is more like a figure of speech.

LOL @ you people saying "how could you forget"

4 Years already since, and I still think about how my whole day was on that day.

WOW!
i remember i was a good kid back then and I had detention, for the FIRST TIME ever in high school, lol and i was after school chilling and ( i didnt have cable at home at the time)... so the teacher turned it to CNN cuz ppl were running down the hall saying wtf and shit right.... so i got to watch CNN for a good two hours ;).. like i was destined to see that shit or something.

kilpatty43
09-11-2005, 10:02 AM
these are probably my favorite memorial pictures...

http://themilitary.s5.com/luckovich911.gif
http://pos277.umf.maine.edu/Homeland/Flag-9-11.JPG

Jordan_W
09-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I was in 8th grade, and all of the teachers tried to keep it a secret so that none of the 6th, and 7th grade stupids would get to scared. It just made it worse because you had the students saying it did happen, and the the teachers were denying it! Lots of confusion for everyone... i remember peoples parents started coming and checking out their sons/daughters, it was crazy.

Leisa
09-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Yep.. I remember hearing that all schools were on complete lockdown....

Brett
09-11-2005, 10:23 AM
DO NOT FORGET THE DOCUMENTARY ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TONIGHT ABOUT FLIGHT 93!!!

Jaimecbr900
09-11-2005, 11:24 AM
I just watched a documentary about Atta and am now watching the very next show which is about the 9/11 commission.

I have to be honest in saying that my emotions are mixed between extreme anger for the masterminds and extreme sadness for the people that lost their lives.

Don't know what else to say right now.

It's impossible for me to forget.

tony
09-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I think 9/11 is like our generations Pearl Harbor, its one of those events that you will always remember what you were doing that day and how you felt.

Personally I was running phone lines and listening to Neal Boortz that day and they interrupted the broadcast (which is rare during Boortz) when the first plane hit. Everyone figured it was a mistake or miscommunication but when the second one hit we were just blindsided.

When they grounded all of the planes I have never heard it so quiet in Atlanta, it felt like a ghost town that entire evening.

eViLMunkey
09-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah.. I'm having an off day... And the documentary looks like it should be pretty good...

Kevykev
09-11-2005, 01:26 PM
I still have a couple of the copies of the newspaper for that day!

TranceDJ06
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
it was end of math class when it happened. and we all stopped doing what we were doing and watched the tv with silence and anger. then 10 min later we went to next period. and they announced every after school activies will be cancled.

IndianStig
09-11-2005, 01:36 PM
:werd:

what do you think about that Freedom Center

Brett
09-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I think rebuilding is a great idea, and now they are looking at Trumps plan to build the world trade centers back, and I think we should, Send a message to the cowards that call themself terrorists that you can knock them down but we will build them right back up, just like American spirit, You cant knock down what we stand for and we may have set backs but we rebuild and to me thats a great message to send them with rebuilding there.

Hulud
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
this is what we should do

IndianStig
09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
True story there, we need to put up every state flag to show our unity.

I think we need a WORLD freedom center and a memorial for the War on Terrorism along with the 9/11 memorial.

Darling Nikki
09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I will never forget about all those people and I will never forget about all of those assholes my dad and brother and so many other troops have killed.

IndianStig
09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
I will never forget about all those people and I will never forget about all of those assholes my dad and brother and so many other troops have killed.

:king: :king: fuck those terrorists, we are da :king: :king: and we are coming to :2up: up the rest of them tooooooo

99ITRGIRL
09-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I didnt go to school that day. I came down that morning and my mom was on the phone and watching the attacks on TV. All you could see was smoke. I asked my mom what happened. And I didnt think anything of it. Because I never thought anything that serious could happen to us...until it does. I was in 8th grade.

Darling Nikki
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
^8th grade? Damn I was a Junior or senior

D16Civic
09-11-2005, 04:45 PM
i was in 8th grade as well, remember being in science class not doing any kind of work and then one of the kids saw a guy walking up our breezeway thru the window w/ a knife in his hand (luckily we found out it was just like a putty (sp?) spreader thing or something like that, just someone who was working on the school)

Hulud
09-11-2005, 07:47 PM
yea i was home sick and i was playing conkers bad fur day, i turn off the N64 and i saw a gaping hole in the first tower, i was like "oh shit wtf?!" called my mom told her, then i tried to call my dad (who was in NYC) but couldnt get a hold of him.

he was 1 block away and had to walk back to his brothers appt. along the river, which took him 3 hours.

ahmonrah
09-12-2005, 12:27 AM
I was woken up by my moms that morning, she called my apartment repeatedly until i woke up and when i picked up the phone she told me to turn on the TV. as soon as i did, i seen the 1st tower smoking and the way the helos were circling i was thinking "hmm. movie..." so i asked her "what , is this a movie ? when is it coming out..." she yelled NO!!! IT'S NOT A MOVIE THIS SHIT IS REAL!!!".

right then i watched and listened to the news long enough to hear "terrorist attack" then seen the second plane hit the second tower, i called my marine buddy, he confirmed what was going on and hung up on me. i called my dad grabbed my guns and called my then girlfriend and told her i was leaving the house and to meet me at dads. funny enough me and pops worked out a contingency plan (he's ex-army,i'm ex-navy) and we waited. that time was tense.

The Ren
09-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I remember watching the news for my political science class.. and all the suddent bam... i got to watch live the second plane hit... scary...not to mention my high school was right down from the CDC so they had 30 buses outside waiting to take us to other highschools cause they thought the CDC was in danger..I was in 12th grade...