PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for Sprint?

SleepingTalon
11-24-2008, 05:06 PM
I need a new phone, BAD! This Mogul is fucked. It randomly shuts off, everything you do on it takes forever, or freezes up, and the battery life (with a full charge) can only last as long as a 5-10min phone call/a few text messages. Hell, if I leave the house with it fully charged, and don't even use it, it only lasts like 1.5hrs. I'm willing to pay some money for the person to swap it out for a different phone (no more Moguls). If anyone works at Sprint, and wants to PM me, I'll make the offer to you privately. I just need it bad, and can't take it anymore! LOL.

Tracy
11-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Pablo, duh.

SleepingTalon
11-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Pablo, duh.

Well not shit! I haven't been able to get him to return any of my calls for awhile now though. I wouldn't be posting it in here if it was that easy! LOL.

Julio
11-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Pablo is at corporate now... not as easy for him to get a phone anymore.. he doesnt deal with that anymore.. He's onto Bigger and better things with sprint now.

SleepingTalon
11-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Pablo is at corporate now... not as easy for him to get a phone anymore.. he doesnt deal with that anymore.. He's onto Bigger and better things with sprint now.

Yeah, I know, but I talked to him a few times about it, then he just stopped returning my texts, so I'm not exactly sure what happened...I know he called Yousef back after I called him asking him if he knew anyone that could do it! Haha. I must be low on the totem pole!

Julio
11-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Now that I remember, I think He was asking my cousin about your phone at the last malibu meet... I think he was talking about a Mogul.. not sure though.. BUt if so, Atleast he remembered

SleepingTalon
11-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Now that I remember, I think He was asking my cousin about your phone at the last malibu meet... I think he was talking about a Mogul.. not sure though.. BUt if so, Atleast he remembered

Well if you talk to him, tell him George still needs a new phone! LOL. Oh, and I'll throw him down some cash to make it happen! :D

Kourt
11-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Stillaneon works at sprint in locust grove.

Random Hero
11-24-2008, 11:20 PM
The Mogul is probably one of the worst phones ever made lol...

My buddy had one and it was horrible.

jonathanjone
11-25-2008, 12:49 AM
somehow today i broke a nextel brick (i305) it was doin what you were talkin about , freezing up, cuttin off, etc. usually hitting it on something worked... i hit it with a pipe today... twice... it hasnt come back on since... i think its mad at me lol. gl finding a GOOD nextel phone tho. i have went thru a few.

T.S.
11-25-2008, 05:32 AM
don't worry i tried talking to Pablo too.. and he was going to hook me up, we were supposed to meet up on a Saturday so i could get a new phone and he never called nor returned my phone calls. I know he is a busy man and if he cant get one for me fine, but just tell me that and ill move on with life.

P.S. I love you Pablo! hahaha

SleepingTalon
11-25-2008, 08:37 AM
Yeah, it's cool. Pablo is still my boy, whether he hooks it up or not. I just really need this phone bad, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else on here was able to hook it up. I have no problem throwing some money down to make it happen either, but I need a volunteer first! LOL.

stillaneon
11-25-2008, 10:20 AM
I work for sprint. I use the Mogul and it is probably one of the best phones I have ever used...

Im trying to upgrade to the touch pro so if I do, Ill sell you mine