PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah stripclub

RL...
11-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Has anyone been there? Strip clubs aren't my thing but I went there over the weekend and was disappointed in the quality of the girls. A couple of them were a little manish and a little hairy down south....:no:

It's sad when the girls we brought were hotter than all the strippers...but then again we brought some really hot girls....

SicStang03
11-24-2008, 01:41 AM
furst agin

Deke
11-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Has anyone been there? Strip clubs aren't my thing but I went there over the weekend and was disappointed in the quality of the girls. A couple of them were a little manish and a little hairy down south....:no:

It's sad when the girls we brought were hotter than all the strippers...but then again we brought some really hot girls....

Hmm, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I've always been fairly impressed by the Cheetah. And I've heard from people I know that have been to multiple strip clubs that claim that the girls at the Cheetah are much better than your average club. There are usually one or two that are kind of ew, but maybe you just caught a bad shift...

SleepingTalon
11-24-2008, 02:40 AM
Cheetah is MUCH better than anything else in ATL. It's classier, and the place is kept cleaner. I know a lot of the girls that work there (and used to work there) too, and many of the REALLY hot ones, spend all night in VIP. Or go in just to see a customer who will pay them money to hang out with them all night in the back. So sometimes you get shafted like that.

XLR8NMR2
11-24-2008, 02:47 AM
cheetah is okay, too pricey for the quality of girls

I know a couple of girls that work at oasis and that spot is usually pretty good

I heard magic city is cool, and the pink pony is not bad as far as the girls go.

twinj
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Sound like my kind of club. I am in love with strokkers though...

AirMax95
11-24-2008, 09:15 AM
I keeps it cheap and thick, Pin-Ups FTW!!!!! Home of the $5 lap dance, and big booty pros! Gun shots and stab wounds not included :lmfao:

Other times I will go to Onyx, Pink Pony, or Oasis.

Due to the recent economic downturn, I am no longer able to support naked women on poles, lol. :D

T.S.
11-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Due to the recent economic downturn, I am no longer able to support naked women on poles, lol. :D

thats freaken hiliarious!! +1 :goodjob:

civic95
11-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Lately Oasis has been the best IMO. Good quality and quantity of women. About 30 girls working on a friday/saturday night. Always have atleast 2 sitting with us at our table. I got sick of the other clubs where the 2 hot ones in the entire club spend all night with some old dude just because he gives them a couple thousand dollars each.

Maniacc
11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Pictures or your mouth is full of shit and covered with corn and small pieces of greenish-redish spots.

Catnip
11-24-2008, 11:05 AM
A couple of them were a little manish and a little hairy down south....:no:

:doh: It's no shave November

Crazy Asian
11-24-2008, 11:13 AM
you call these strip clubs? More like barf bags. Then again Im comparing to the babes in LA to the donkey mutated freaks in ATL. HUGE difference.

Sport1.3
11-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Pony (not south) FTW

SouthrnStyle
11-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Rick go to the pony you will like

Friggintitsman
11-24-2008, 01:17 PM
I went for my buddies Bachelor party back in 2002, but I was so wasted I don't remember a thing about it.

AirMax95
11-24-2008, 02:02 PM
thats freaken hiliarious!! +1 :goodjob:

Yep, even though I made minimal contributions to them, I made a difference somewhere. Now, due to the economy, some stripper will never graduate from college, and be forced to strip even longer :(

ShooterMcGavin
11-25-2008, 12:42 PM
it's nice, and i've actually had dinner there as well. still prefer the pony though (but i wouldn't eat there).

DirtyMechanic
11-25-2008, 12:53 PM

It's sad when the girls we brought were hotter than all the strippers...but then again we brought some really hot girls....so what your saying is you went to a strip club to look at hot girls. but instead they werent... but you brought your own. soo... instead of staying home and getting drunk getting laid and staying rich. you went to the strip club to look at so-called ugly girls, got drunk, left broke and horney and didnt get laid... awesome night... fail.

XLR8NMR2
11-25-2008, 01:03 PM
If you go to oasis ask for a shooter girl named A.K

take her home and your fucking....you heard it from hear first!

DirtyMechanic
11-25-2008, 01:06 PM
umm yeah what do you think a shooter girl does...?

XLR8NMR2
11-25-2008, 01:08 PM
umm yeah what do you think a shooter girl does...?

lol i always wondered why they just don't become strippers themselves...but anyways sometimes the shooter girls are hotter than the strippers at least at oasis.