PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Run TONIGHT!!!!

matthewAPM
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I know its kinda last minute but me, Chummy, sxslider, and a few other IA members are heading up to blood mountain/ Helen area in about 30 mins. If you are interested in going, give me a call...

404-844-3686.

Hopefully I'll see some of yall up here!!

03RCode
11-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Too bad you didn't come earlier, I just got home from a run with a few buddies of mine through the same area. Had 6 cars in our group.

Roadster
11-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Was up there with a 70 911 earlier today, not a whole lot of traffic. TWO was deserted.

matthewAPM
11-23-2008, 07:13 PM
tommy, ill be giving you a call when im up there to ask about a road

Roadster
11-23-2008, 07:15 PM
We didn't make the standard loop this time around. Started in Jasper and looped over to the intersection of hwy 60 and 180, then turned around and repeated. Good roads that are less traveled...and unpatrolled.

matthewAPM
11-23-2008, 07:53 PM
hmm. Whts the road tht we went on with the wall?

Oz10
11-24-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL

DirtyMechanic
11-24-2008, 03:51 PM
hmm. Whts the road tht we went on with the wall?that would be route 75... but what you children really need to try to Richard B. Russel aka route 348...

DVSRX-7
11-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh shit ami to late for this? lol

DirtyMechanic
11-25-2008, 01:47 AM
yeah Matt fails to to organize a mtn run to save his life.

DVSRX-7
11-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Lol oz10.. Man I wanted to go hahahaha.. That sux.. Oh well maybe next time he'll put it up 12hrs in advance haha..

Chummy
11-26-2008, 02:20 AM
Matt was there, I was there, and there was 3 others there too....

others that were supposed to show but that didn't happen

It sucks it was last minute thing but there were supposed to have already been some people that were up there and going to meet up with us, but didn't. It was fun anyways though.

DirtyMechanic
11-26-2008, 06:32 AM
lol even if he does he won't show up. :lmfao:

call me crazy... but its happened before :no: true and he didnt say anything or call anyone up to tell them his civic broke and that was the reason he didnt show...

Oz10
11-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Matt was there, I was there, and there was 3 others there too....

others that were supposed to show but that didn't happen

It sucks it was last minute thing but there were supposed to have already been some people that were up there and going to meet up with us, but didn't. It was fun anyways though.

I don't know how long you've known Matt, but hes done this shit before. I'm sure I was one of the people who was "supposed to show up" because Matt texted me asking if I "wanted to go to the mountains today". I busted out laughing. After knowing him for a while I have learned to anticipate his incredible exaggerations. I'm glad ya'll had fun. I'm pretty sure this is the first "mountain run" that he put together were he was not only there, but people actually went to the mountains. :lmfao:

green91
11-26-2008, 12:18 PM
So will there be another one tonight?

Oz10
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM

haha :lmfao:

DVSRX-7
11-26-2008, 12:27 PM
lol even if he does he won't show up. :lmfao:

call me crazy... but its happened before :no:

dam.. next time i wont call him then! haha

speedminded
11-26-2008, 12:36 PM
hmm. Whts the road tht we went on with the wall?
that would be route 75... but what you children really need to try to Richard B. Russel aka route 348......or that would be Richard B Russel with the biggest wall or Hwy. 60 a dozen turns above R-Ranch.

DirtyMechanic
11-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I was with him that day. And his civic wasn't broke. He just used that excuse. He was at my house and he forgot about it. :no:now thats fucked up. he says to people his civic is broken and really its not... and doesnt camp on the night before because he as pansey... nice... i get it now.

slow_hatch
11-26-2008, 09:35 PM

I'm down, should be plenty of gravel out :D

yungdz
11-26-2008, 10:16 PM
oh snap, midnight touge runs?

green91
11-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Not much gravel, i went out sunday! Only gravel i saw down was kicked in the road from people riding the inside line to much

matthewAPM
11-27-2008, 10:14 AM
now thats fucked up. he says to people his civic is broken and really its not... and doesnt camp on the night before because he as pansey... nice... i get it now.

actually, my car was broken on that day. I have receipts from parts I bought THAT DAY and the day before trying to get it running. the night before that, jesse and I went to drive it around to make sure it was working and it broke on 316.

I had to put a new ECU, dizzy, and alternator in the night before and could just not get it done. But if anyone remembers, there was a really good mountain run this time last year, and if anyone remembers....i set it up.

Austin, idk WTF your damn problem is. What happen to being a good friend? all you do is shit talk.

efman
11-27-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm down, should be plenty of gravel out :D
brad i'll ride shotgun and we can discuss how i fuck shit up haha :yes:

DirtyMechanic
11-27-2008, 10:37 AM
actually, my car was broken on that day. I have receipts from parts I bought THAT DAY and the day before trying to get it running. the night before that, jesse and I went to drive it around to make sure it was working and it broke on 316.

I had to put a new ECU, dizzy, and alternator in the night before and could just not get it done. But if anyone remembers, there was a really good mountain run this time last year, and if anyone remembers....i set it up.

Austin, idk WTF your damn problem is. What happen to being a good friend? all you do is shit talk.oh you mean the one that IAN started where Rafa and half of the IA noobs came... yeah your right that we only ok of a run. and Ian set it up.:lmfao:

DunDunSkeert
11-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Remember when I was making fun of you? This is why.

SandM
11-27-2008, 11:37 AM
hell, i wish i could have come out, (like me and green91 did that one time) but bald tires and mountain roads are no fun. matt, you still need to PM me about those coil-overs that we talked about the other night.

rmeyer114
11-27-2008, 11:54 AM
man if my 240 wasnt fucked up i woulda been down for that one

Chummy
11-27-2008, 04:41 PM
hell, i wish i could have come out, (like me and green91 did that one time) but bald tires and mountain roads are no fun. matt, you still need to PM me about those coil-overs that we talked about the other night.

I had bald tires the other night.. its still fun though.... I don't think a trip to the mountains couldn't be fun :D

Turbd4DE
11-27-2008, 06:16 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay: :cry: :cry: :cry: Enough with the SOAP OPERA.......
j/k .... All I wanna know is if u all going tonight!!!!

Oz10
11-27-2008, 06:24 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay: :cry: :cry: :cry: Enough with the SOAP OPERA.......
j/k .... All I wanna know is if u all going tonight!!!!

This thread was posted about a week ago.

Turbd4DE
11-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Well d@mn . When do u guys normaly go? I would like to come the next time!:goodjob:

Thighs
11-27-2008, 06:35 PM
WTF @ this thread?

anyone who thinks matts car WASNT broke for the last mountain run can ask me about it... i was with him the night before when we replaced the rotor and cap on the dizzy, and it broke as we were pulling onto 316 to go to bp. that was the same night i had the crankshaft pulley break on my short nose 1.6.

austin, what was the point of coming into this thread and starting a bunch of shit. if theres a problem between you and matt, call him and talk about it instead of starting a bunch of shit and getting 100000000 other people dragged into it when it doesnt relate to them. thats some fucking high school drama shit. youre not 16 anymore either, right?

the mountain run in the OP happened, i was gonna go but i didnt get home in time.

Oz10
11-27-2008, 06:46 PM
WTF @ this thread?

anyone who thinks matts car WASNT broke for the last mountain run can ask me about it... i was with him the night before when we replaced the rotor and cap on the dizzy, and it broke as we were pulling onto 316 to go to bp. that was the same night i had the crankshaft pulley break on my short nose 1.6.

austin, what was the point of coming into this thread and starting a bunch of shit. if theres a problem between you and matt, call him and talk about it instead of starting a bunch of shit and getting 100000000 other people dragged into it when it doesnt relate to them. thats some fucking high school drama shit. youre not 16 anymore either, right?

the mountain run in the OP happened, i was gonna go but i didnt get home in time.

I wasn't talking about the LAST mountain run. I've been at college for the greater part of the last year and a half. I have no idea what you guys have been doing in that time. And who have I drug into this? :thinking:

Oz10
11-27-2008, 07:00 PM
I deleted my earlier post. It's not really worth keeping it up. I don't care enough to start a bunch of shit.

Thighs
11-28-2008, 05:33 AM
I wasn't talking about the LAST mountain run. I've been at college for the greater part of the last year and a half. I have no idea what you guys have been doing in that time. And who have I drug into this? :thinking:

so if you dont know whats going on, maybe you shouldnt open your mouth and start crap.

and who have you drug into this? its on a PUBLIC forum. now anyone who reads this and wants to open their mouth has been drug into this bs that you started for no apparent reason.

green91
11-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow there is some serious nutswinging going on!

DirtyMechanic
11-28-2008, 09:54 AM
wow guys i think we were all shit talking. i talked to matt last night at sonic so yeah... you guys really get a bug up your butt and really take it to heart. lol

Thighs
11-29-2008, 02:12 AM
lol i wasnt shit talking at all. i just didnt see the reason for anyone coming in the thread just to start shit. oh well.

DirtyMechanic
11-29-2008, 09:41 AM
there is a difference between starting shit and raggin on someone... i rag on someone i know like matt...