PDA

View Full Version : For sale!!!! HTC Google G1!!300obo!!MINTY!!

Nang
11-22-2008, 11:05 AM
I have for sale a T-MOBILE (not unlocked) google g1, black in color..had it for about two weeks now and its in mint condition, no scratches or blemishes whatsoever..im lookin to get $300, they go for $399 w/o a contract so its pretty much a good deal if you dont want to renew or upgraded your phone already..comes with everything: charger/pouch/usb/headphones and still have the original box..only thing i would trade this phone for is a 3g iphone UNLOCKED/or blackberry bold unlocked, prolly would add cash on my part depending on which one it is..
you can reach me at 404 509 7087
textin would get replied faster...

eYezs1ck
11-24-2008, 12:04 AM
good price

FrnkPwrs
11-24-2008, 04:03 PM
iphone 3Gs havent been software unlocked yet, so anyone that offers you one would have a SIM adapter, which piggy backs onto the SIM card and makes the phone think you are using AT&T. Problem with that is they are usually unreliable and die after about a month, unless you get one of the new, more expensive ones.

There are iPhone 3Gs out that don't need a SIM adapter, but those are factory unlocked and come from countries that outlaw have phones locked to carriers.

Either route that you get an unlocked iPhone 3G, it is impossible to get 3G internet on the phone with TMobile, or any carrier besides AT&T.

white_rice
11-24-2008, 04:31 PM
can i use this without an online plan? if not trade for 2 sidekick lx?

eYezs1ck
11-24-2008, 05:45 PM
iphone 3Gs havent been software unlocked yet, so anyone that offers you one would have a SIM adapter, which piggy backs onto the SIM card and makes the phone think you are using AT&T. Problem with that is they are usually unreliable and die after about a month, unless you get one of the new, more expensive ones.

There are iPhone 3Gs out that don't need a SIM adapter, but those are factory unlocked and come from countries that outlaw have phones locked to carriers.

Either route that you get an unlocked iPhone 3G, it is impossible to get 3G internet on the phone with TMobile, or any carrier besides AT&T.

thats what i thought untill i saw my friend's 3G iphone under tmobile:yes:

Nang
11-24-2008, 07:34 PM
thanks for the info frknpwers...

white rice i had the lx..tight phone but dont want it...
bump this...might have a buyer..keep yall updated

kar907
11-25-2008, 10:06 PM
what up nang yo u still wanna the aplin e type x subwoofer?

Nang
11-26-2008, 11:00 PM
phone is SOLD!!!! thanks!!delete please