PDA

View Full Version : Relationships

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Does anyone else know that they are dating THE ONE? We have been dating for 14 months now and I am so very positive. I love her more than anything.

Terror
11-20-2008, 10:18 PM
i dunno man, i used to be that way, now i wanna shoot myself lol.

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm supposed to be doing hw but been listeing to country love songs thinking about her, havent seen her in 2 weeks and I miss her

SL33P3R
11-20-2008, 10:22 PM
looks like you are 19 or so, so no shes not the one haha

Catnip
11-20-2008, 10:22 PM
you're tho thenthitive.

lol

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Haha, 19 and positive. I've already went through my share of girls to know the difference. Evan loves her too like a best friend dont let him fool you. :( he hugs her bigger than he hugs me awww

Terror
11-20-2008, 10:25 PM
^ this is truly beautiful. lol good luck

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:26 PM
thanks man, can't wait to see her tomorrow. :D I shall be using all 98 whp to get home asap after my morning class

Alan®
11-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Does anyone else know that they are dating THE ONE? We have been dating for 14 months now and I am so very positive. I love her more than anything.
give it another 6 months-1 year you wont say that.

Been with the same girl 2.5 years and lately most of the time i wanna scream

Motivation
11-20-2008, 10:28 PM
In all seriousness Ryan, I think it'll work out for ya...

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:29 PM
haha, we have had a few rough spots, but we hardly ever argue or fight and we just understand each other. I plan to have a ring on the finger with in a year. (Evan you keep that quiet. very few people know)

alpine_aw11
11-20-2008, 10:31 PM
ehhhhh possibly the same situation for me but I'm too young to be thinking about it. It will all go where it goes is my philosophy with women.

Whiteboy572
11-20-2008, 10:34 PM

Sounds like a Relaton-Sh!t!!! :D :cheers:

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Hah, I just know. Been dating for 14 months and the best part of my week is the weekend when I go home to see her.

alpine_aw11
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Hah, I just know. Been dating for 14 months and the best part of my week is the weekend when I go home to see her.

awwwwww bwahaha. Yea I've been tied up for 17 months now. I don't get to see her much at all anymore but it works.

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Lol, Like I said, its been 2 weeks and I cant wait to get home. We saw each other pretty much every day when I lived at home

Catnip
11-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Haha, 19 and positive. I've already went through my share of girls to know the difference. Evan loves her too like a best friend dont let him fool you. :( he hugs her bigger than he hugs me awww

you just don't know what goes on while you're out of town :idb:

:D i kid.

FlipKing
11-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Lol, I know you kid. She loves all of yall. She considers yall really good friends

JITB
11-20-2008, 11:00 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

if shes not the one you will find out soon! its about that time

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:11 AM
She will cheat on you, if she hasnt already

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Hahah, no she wont. I know that for 100% sure.

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah, she has you that way, so she knows you will be in denial when she does it, she will do it. All girls are whores, some are just more secretive...promise

03RCode
11-21-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't even want to think about "The One" till I'm at least 25.

MS3ZZ
11-21-2008, 12:22 AM
depressing topic :P

Humphrizzle
my "the one" said she needed time.. 2 months ago.

SL33P3R
Why would you want to find the one at 19 anyway? You should be trying to fuck every girl that walks 18 and younger, but only if they are sexy and wont tell on you

Alan®
11-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Why would you want to find the one at 19 anyway? You should be trying to fuck every girl that walks 18 and younger, but only if they are sexy and wont tell on you
LULZ. EPIC FUCKING TROOOF :goodjob: :idb: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :cheers:

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
LOL, I've had my whores, gave my virginity to a FINE ASS girl, but she would never commit to me. My gf had a pretty bad relationship before me and we just kinda accidently fell in love despite the fact that neither of us are looking. I go to GSU so I know how to turn down temptations. I love her with all my heart and know she wont cheat. when we first started dated we both agreed, if we wanted to cheat to just break up with each other.

MS3ZZ
11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Actually, if your 19 .. i believe you should fuck anything with pussy lol

joke

JITB
11-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Yeah, she has you that way, so she knows you will be in denial when she does it, she will do it. All girls are whores, some are just more secretive...promise

PREACH!

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:28 AM
LOL, I've had my whores, gave my virginity to a FINE ASS girl, but she would never commit to me. My gf had a pretty bad relationship before me and we just kinda accidently fell in love despite the fact that neither of us are looking. I go to GSU so I know how to turn down temptations. I love her with all my heart and know she wont cheat. when we first started dated we both agreed, if we wanted to cheat to just break up with each other.

Yeah I said that too, and Im still with her;) But dont tell her, Im 18. Im test driving everything I can before I have to buy it for the rest of my life, come on now. The best pussy is 18 years old and younger, you should know that, you better keep test driving all of them before you give up all the goodness

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Haha, Nah, she satisfies me just fine. Type of girl that loves to make me happy. I dont have a need or reason to go test drive. Hell, If I am driving my dream car, why in the hell should I go test drive a bunch of damn honda's?

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:40 AM
*waits on thread after Flipking gets married and finds out shes a cheating whore and asks what to do*

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Hahah, isnt gonna happen man.

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Maybe she is the one for you, If she is your fucking lucky. Thats hard to come by. Good luck to you tho, I cant wait to respond to the thread you make after yall get married tho, Ill be waiting!

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Hahaha, Thanks for the luck.

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:48 AM
I also think the girl Im with if the one for me too:cry:

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:49 AM
hahah, its an amazing feeling

§treet_§peed
11-21-2008, 12:51 AM
i dunno man, i used to be that way, now i wanna shoot myself lol.:stupid:

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:54 AM
hahah, its an amazing feeling

When she swallows my babies? yeah it is

but thats about the only amazing feeling i get:(

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Lol, then she prob isnt the one.

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:55 AM
:stupid:

Glad to see you made it in here, read all of my posts in here and use it toward all of your relationship problems in the future

easy fix is to not get into a relationship

Your welcome

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 12:56 AM
Lol, then she prob isnt the one.

Yeah she is, she lets me do that to her, shes a winnnnar:D

Shes actually pretty hot, I posted a pic on here in the post your pic thread, check it out, Ill sell her to you

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 12:58 AM
Nahh, no thx. I'm perfectly happy with the girl I have

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 01:09 AM
Post a pic of her, my opinion matters

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 01:14 AM
hahah, nahh, i'm good

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Embarassed, its ok

Is "the one" you have been referring to your hand? You said she always makes you happy, there is no way you are talking about a girl. The reason I ask is sometimes i refer to my hand as a "she" also

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Haaa. nope, its not. Few people on here know her or have met her. She isnt here to prove anything. lol

Frög
11-21-2008, 01:19 AM
I haven't read any comments in this thread, but here are my 2 cents..

How can you tell someone that their feeling is lust on not love.. You can't, this is why it is called "lust".. Then again how does anyone know which one it really is? No one does, not even you.. If its "THE ONE" then it will be "THE ONE" but only time will tell.. Don't jump to conclusion champ, most, if not all of us have gone through what you are going through right now and found out that it really wasn't "THE ONE"..

Think about this, there are a lot more unsuccessful relationships than there are successful ones.. Out of those successful ones, a few marry.. Finally, 50% of marriages end in divorce.. And the 50% that stay married are not necessarily healthy, loyal, successful marriages.. So yeah, don't get too excited there miracle boy..

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Cliffs of FROG's post are:

All girls are whores, just some are more secretive

Which ive already explained earlier

FlipKing
11-21-2008, 01:21 AM
My parents seperated atleast 8 times, my brother is 25 and has 2 kids from 2 women and my sister can't keep a decent relationship. I know the difference between good relationships and bad ones. Lust-DAMN I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER!!!! DAMN, LOOK AT THAT ASS. WHAT?? PREGNANT?? LATER!!!!
Love- Well, if you are pregnant baby, we will deal with it and just start our family sooner than we wanted to.

SL33P3R
11-21-2008, 01:22 AM
My parents seperated atleast 8 times, my brother is 25 and has 2 kids from 2 women and my sister can't keep a decent relationship. I know the difference between good relationships and bad ones. Lust-DAMN I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER!!!! DAMN, LOOK AT THAT ASS.

Dont act like you dont say that when you see her

Frög
11-21-2008, 01:39 AM
My parents seperated atleast 8 times, my brother is 25 and has 2 kids from 2 women and my sister can't keep a decent relationship. I know the difference between good relationships and bad ones. Lust-DAMN I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER!!!! DAMN, LOOK AT THAT ASS. WHAT?? PREGNANT?? LATER!!!!
Love- Well, if you are pregnant baby, we will deal with it and just start our family sooner than we wanted to.

Obviously you didn't understand what was said..

BABY J
11-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Girlfriend:

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and looking for a girl with big tits.

§treet_§peed
11-21-2008, 02:03 AM
women, they are either sluts or whores... they use you and suck you dry, your bank account that is, then toss you away like trash.....

§treet_§peed
11-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Glad to see you made it in here, read all of my posts in here and use it toward all of your relationship problems in the future

easy fix is to not get into a relationship

Your welcomewhat the fuck, are you doctor phil now? btw i heard he got caught cheating on his wife.....:idb:

PhatbacK
11-21-2008, 07:06 AM
some of you guys are horrible! ive been with the same guy for 3 years now....but if i ever heard him say "it was like that at first, but now i just wanna scream" i think id punch him in the left nut!

Obviously up to the first yr the relationship is all new and butterflies and puppies and all that....but then when you stay with someone you become comfortable and sometimes lose sight of that and such no relationship is perfect....there are going to be fights and times when you want to strangle the other person.....but your obviously stayin with that person for a reason.and its because you truly love them and you know even when times are tought...in the end they will put up with your shit and you will put up with theres...but its a good comprimise because no one is perfect...so if you find that person that is about 80percent of everything you have wanted...then go for it.

if you stay with someone and say things like "i want to scream"...then why are you still with the person? if you are unhappy....then you are just doing it to yourself

Terror
11-21-2008, 07:59 AM
^ I agree, however its a Love/Hate thing. Crazy really...

PhatbacK
11-21-2008, 09:10 AM
^ I agree, however its a Love/Hate thing. Crazy really...

yea it can kinda be like a love/hate thing at times...i just dont like using the word hate. but ya there are def. times where the other person absolutely drives you crazy mad and you feel your going to explode...but i think people focus on the bad times more than the good.....or shall i say peopel HEAR more about the bad times then the good..but like i said...no relationship is perfect

also for the 19 year old kid that thinks he found the one...pleeaassee dont tell me you guys never fight........if so then you are doomed!!!

civic95
11-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Dude you're 19, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Not trying to bash you but we've all been there. When I was 19 I thought the same thing about my gf, and I just knew no one could possibly understand what we had and how special it was. 1 yr later we broke up. That bitch has changed several times since then. So have I. People change a lot between teens, and late 20's. I was devastated at the time, but looking back it was a blessing and retarded of me to feel that way about any female before being atleast 25. And you know what it happened again after her with the next chick. I thought she was even better, and really perfect, the one. That didn't last either, and that was a good thing.

If I could go back to being 16 again I would do it all different. I would of never dated any chick more than 3 months. There are way too many girls out there to waste your time with 1, especially when they don't know who they really are yet. I would love to know what I know now when I was your age. This was all a waste to even type because you will not listen, just like I didn't when people told me.

Mr.Big
11-21-2008, 01:39 PM

My little brother goes to GSU. Hes the staring point guard there..

xlivingfor1x
11-21-2008, 01:54 PM
i am on a 5 year relationship right now. sometimes i wanna blow my head off, but other times i am really happy. you take the good with the bad and you make it work if you really love them.

goodluck

slostang
11-21-2008, 02:25 PM
women can and will become completely different people at the drop of a hat. stay on your toes son!

Nomad!
11-21-2008, 03:40 PM
The One only exists within the Matrix. You may be happy now but you'll soon experience the bitching, the nagging, the questioning, the internet stalking, the stealing of your PS3, the burning of your crotch, the burning of your house, the shooting of your lama, the slapping of your pastor, the questioning of the midget in your closet, the kicking of children down stairs & blaming it on you...if I seen it once I've seen it a thousand times! Women are all the same! I could go on but I'm sure I'm being watched right now :ninja:

Elbow
11-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Be careful, young = fail. Been there done it.

Bruce Leroy
11-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Fuck a realtionship.

I'm in a relationship with my damn self. And I'm not cheating on myself for nobody!

jwrape
11-21-2008, 05:41 PM
At 19 I had no idea.... I got married(she was pregnant), was married for 2 years, she cheated on me with a man 15 years old than her( looking for a Father Figure), we went through a nasty divorced, A year later I met a girl, I knew after meeting her parents and talking to her and asking her a few key questions and her beliefs that she was the one. After the divorce I knew what I was looking for. We started talking about marriage around the 4 week mark. We dated for 9 months, were engaged for 9 months and have been married now for 10 years in Sept. 09'. We've been through good and bad times but the commitment is there. That is one if not the most important part, cause there are times when she or you won't be "in Love" with each other but still love each other. The commitment gets you through those seasons in your relationship.

Neither of us morally believe in Divorce, we don't speak that word to each other. Even when we're mad we don't mention it. Once you say it once it's in your head and it will enevidably happen. :screwy: Just how it seems to work. I know too many people that have done it.

We have a solid relationship and commitment, there are times when we can't stand each other but even best friends can't stand each other at times due to spending every waking moment together.:rolleyes:

Make sure you agree on certain things like faith, raising kids the same way, family, etc.... These things are important.

My wife and I didn't originally agree about spanking our child. It didn't take her long before she saw my side of the theory. Another thing I fail to do a lot, but try to, is to admit when I'm wrong. It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. :eek: She is stubborn in that way too, but we meet in the middle on that one a lot. We both admit we are wrong in the way executed our arguement.

SiRed94
11-21-2008, 05:57 PM
So, I typed a text to a girl I used to see
Sayin that I chose this cutie pie with whom I wanna be
And I apologize if this message gets you down
Then I CC'd every girl that I'd see see round town and
I hate to see y'all frown but I'd rather see her smiling
Wetness all around me, true, but I'm no island
Peninsula maybe, makes no sense I know, crazy
Give up all this pussy cat thats in my lap no lookin back
Spaceships dont come equipped with rearview mirrors
They dip as quick as they can
The atmosphere is now ripped
Im so like a Pip, Im glad its night
So the light from the sun would not burn me on my bum
When I shoot the moon high, jump the broom
Like a premie out the womb
My partner yellin "Too soon! Dont do it! Reconsider!
Read some litera - ture on the subject
You sure? Fuck it
You know we got your back like chiroprac - tic
If that bitch do you dirty
we'll wipe her ass out as in detergent
Now hurry hurry, go on to the altar
I know you aint a pimp but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Aye, keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Man, these girls is smart, 3 stacks, these girls is smart
Play your part
Play your part"

slimm
11-21-2008, 06:37 PM
aye man. take your time. i love the shit outa my girl too, but take your time. remember, when you rush shit, thats usually when things dont work out. i wish you the best.

Firefightin_tC
11-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Live with her for a few months before you put a ring on your finger.

I did i and I took my ring back.

...crazy bitch...

Julio
11-21-2008, 07:54 PM
lol.. dude.. Don't be thinking that @ 19.. I laugh at that shit..

My younger brother just lost his virginity @ 17.. lol and he is in Love..
He will not listen to anyone! Pussy is what he is..

I'm 30 .. Been there done.. done that..

Yeah, you probably been with a few chics in your life so far.. But believe me man... you havent seen shit.. You may think you have, but you havent.. your mind is fucking with you..
Im not saying is impossible to find a good girl at that age..But the odds are not in your favor.. and you have waaaay to go..

Julio
11-21-2008, 07:57 PM
BTW.. I want a woman like Paul's (admin ) wife..

She is hot.. Smart, makes money and simply down to earth fucking cool.. and to top it off.. she has huge ass watermelons I dont care if they are fake.. ... .. Paul is one lucky S.O.B..

§treet_§peed
11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
lol

FORTHEWIN
11-21-2008, 09:05 PM

QFT

Elbow
11-21-2008, 09:22 PM
lol.. dude.. Don't be thinking that @ 19.. I laugh at that shit..

My younger brother just lost his virginity @ 17.. lol and he is in Love..
He will not listen to anyone! Pussy is what he is..

I'm 30 .. Been there done.. done that..

Yeah, you probably been with a few chics in your life so far.. But believe me man... you havent seen shit.. You may think you have, but you havent.. your mind is fucking with you..
Im not saying is impossible to find a good girl at that age..But the odds are not in your favor.. and you have waaaay to go..

EXACTLY. People told me things about my relationship I said I was different, I knew for sure, we weren't like regular teens, ALL BS, listen to others, 100% right. People change BIG TIME around this age.

PhatbacK
11-22-2008, 09:14 AM
BTW.. I want a woman like Paul's (admin ) wife..

She is hot.. Smart, makes money and simply down to earth fucking cool.. and to top it off.. she has huge ass watermelons I dont care if they are fake.. ... .. Paul is one lucky S.O.B..

:boobies: hahaha julio you crack me up

_Christian_
11-22-2008, 09:45 AM
The best pussy is 18 years old and younger
Damn skippy.

Everyone feels how you do at some point in their life. She very well could be "the one," but odds aren't in your favor. My advice to you is watch your back and don't take the relationship too serious.

UpSideDownDesi
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
u don't need to be asking here to know if she's the one. If asking other will make you feel secure then she isn't. Go with ur gutt feelings, no need to ask others. :goodjob:

SlowsterCivy
11-22-2008, 01:45 PM
When I first started dating the person I am engaged to. By the second month of dating him. I knew he was the "one".

redrumracer
11-22-2008, 09:30 PM
another post

SL33P3R
11-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Damn, me and my girl broke up today, guess shes not "the one" starting tomorrow, Ill be looking for my next 18 and younger victim, no need to get in another relationship when I can fuck who I want and not get in trouble!

xlivingfor1x
11-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Damn, me and my girl broke up today, guess shes not "the one" starting tomorrow, Ill be looking for my next 18 and younger victim, no need to get in another relationship when I can fuck who I want and not get in trouble!

aaahahaha i think he is serious!!!!

Maniacc
11-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Embarassed, its ok

Is "the one" you have been referring to your hand? You said she always makes you happy, there is no way you are talking about a girl. The reason I ask is sometimes i refer to my hand as a "she" also
Dude trust me on this. She is hot! And I mean fucking HOT!

No bullshit. This dude is one lucky mofo. I wish I was him. I mean, damn just look at her.

http://i33.tinypic.com/295e6ba.jpg

/sarcasm

Friggintitsman
11-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Anyone under the age of 25 is pretty much dead from the neck up. Finding "the one" at a young age is highly unlikely. Plus if you settle now you will miss out on the chance to slay many more vaginae.

SL33P3R
11-24-2008, 01:43 PM
aaahahaha i think he is serious!!!!

Very Serious

Firefightin_tC
11-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Anyone under the age of 25 is pretty much dead from the neck up. Finding "the one" at a young age is highly unlikely. Plus if you settle now you will miss out on the chance to slay many more vaginae.

I support this message! :goodjob:

Catnip
11-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Dude trust me on this. She is hot! And I mean fucking HOT!

No bullshit. This dude is one lucky mofo. I wish I was him. I mean, damn just look at her.

http://i33.tinypic.com/295e6ba.jpg

/sarcasm

As much as you like to make fun of her, she's the sweetest girl I know. She treats a good friend of mine how someone should be treated, maybe even better, in my opinion, that's all that counts if you aren't hung up on superficial things. Personally, I'm superficial, but that bites me in the ass... lol

stephanie
11-24-2008, 08:20 PM
best of luck to you....

stephanie
11-24-2008, 08:22 PM

false statement......

yogi08
11-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Girlfriend:

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

baby j, i just literally read that outloud to 13 people in this room and we all laughed so hard.

okay, real talk... i dont know why everyones downing ryan on his relationship... i personally am a firm believer of love and when the shit passes you up then it sucks. but to those who have been in love, or felt love... are very lucky. not everyone is lucky enough to have felt the fire in love. personally i dont think ryans girlfriend is hott... but then again i think all of my girlfriends have been and he may not see it that way haha. all through middle school and highschool i was on and off with the same girl. that shit was never going to last haha.

happy thanksgiving.

Terror
11-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Ready, Set....

Fuck bitches get money.

happy thanksgiving

OneSlow5pt0
11-24-2008, 09:13 PM
false statement......

x2

Friggintitsman
11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
false statement......

Everything I said is true and can be verified.

Young people are naive
Finding the one is highly unlikely considering at that age most people don't know shit about themselves.
And yes if he settles down now he will spend the rest of his life with one pussy. :no:

SicStang03
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Pretty sure everyone has been through this shit. You are 19 years old and 14mo relationship isn't shit.

Live with her for a while and it will change.

ahmonrah
11-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Hahah, no she wont. I know that for 100% sure.the only thing to be "for 100% sure" with people is that

1) humans breathe
2) humans stop breathing
3) humans piss
4) humans bleed
5) humans shat
6) humans eat
7) humans drink

anything else is pure conjecture. how one person may treat you? is pure speculation.

OneSlow5pt0
11-24-2008, 10:22 PM
the only thing to be "for 100% sure" with people is that

1) humans breathe
2) humans stop breathing
3) humans piss
4) humans bleed
5) humans shat
6) humans eat
7) humans drink

anything else is pure conjecture. how one person may treat you? is pure speculation.

not true,some people are born not able to do that then they die

chaseamundo
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
you're tho thenthitive.

lol

haha dont do it, whatever your thinking...:no:

Friggintitsman
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Women just need to know their place in the world.

Juggernaut
11-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Does anyone else know that they are dating THE ONE? We have been dating for 14 months now and I am so very positive. I love her more than anything.Does she let you put it ITB??

She let me.

chaseamundo
11-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Does she let you put it ITB??

She let me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

if so, she a keeper:bigdance:

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 07:14 PM
ive been with my girl for 4+years, and i know she is the one.

1MP0RTL0V3R
11-30-2008, 07:59 PM
i noe im still young but i feel like ive found THE ONE but i have to see if it will last because im going to be going to the Marines and thats 4years so if im still with her after that i know im going to marry her me and her have been thru a lot in the year weve been together. and ive been thru a lot many things people havent because i was on the wrong path for many years and i resent that but it tought me many things that people my age dont know yet.

NAIZBST
11-30-2008, 08:17 PM

I agree

FlipKing
11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Just spent a week with her and her family in North Carolina. Everything went great and only strengthened my feelings for her. Next fall, I am going to propose.

NAIZBST
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Just spent a week with her and her family in North Carolina. Everything went great and only strengthened my feelings for her. Next fall, I am going to propose.

good luck

Juggernaut
11-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Just spent a week with her and her family in North Carolina. Everything went great and only strengthened my feelings for her. Next fall, I am going to propose.Why don't you decide that next fall?

NAIZBST
11-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Why don't you decide that next fall?

I agree things may change by then

FlipKing
11-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I believe it is somthing that should be planned. I can change my mind before then, but as of now, i'll work during the summer to pay for the ring, and Im going to ask her on top of stone mountain in late summer, early fall, close to our 2 year mark

Friggintitsman
12-01-2008, 08:08 AM
I probably won't be able to make it to your wedding, but I promise I will come to the divorce okay.

Sammich
12-01-2008, 08:12 AM

i'm pass that...i just want her gone

whoops did i say that publicly:lmfao:

AlliRae
12-01-2008, 08:17 AM
good luck...

Vteckidd
12-01-2008, 08:37 AM
it depends, i think at 19 its hard to say you are ready to give up any other girl for "THE ONE". Most 19 year olds can barely take care of themselves what makes you think you know you have found the girl you are really into.

Alot of YOUNGER guys get that STEADY PUSSY, and fall in love. They are like OMG I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT SEX AGAIN, I LOVE THIS GIRL. Sure she is pretty, shes funny, you like her alot, but sex makes you crazy lol.

As far as a timeline, there shouldnt be one, its when you feel the time is right. you cant say 6 months, 1 year, like its a deadline you have to meet. I agree a prudent amount of time is necessary, but i think if you find THE ONE then you know it, and there is no reason to set a time limit on it IMO, but again you have to be SURE and know its for the right reasons.

Ive only been dating someone for 3 weeks and this is the best i have felt in any "relationship" ive ever had. I really feel like we have been dating 3 years. We just have that connection and its working great. But we are also moving semi slow , dont want to rush into anything an screw this up.

Good luck if you do decide to marry her, if shes the one, youll know it

Sammich
12-01-2008, 08:39 AM
^^tiff thief

Vteckidd
12-01-2008, 08:44 AM
and i disagree the best pussy is 24-30 years old cause they know how to fuck around that age.

18 an below is a bunch of virgin non wild crazy having boring sex bitches.

I mean was YOUR sex game at its peak at 17-18 years old, FUCK NO.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Hhaha, well, next fall will also give me time to save for a ring, that helps the with the reasoning behind the timeline. Steady pussy, yeah, but not even trying to talk shit, i could get it if I wanted it with a gf or not. I go to Georgia Southern and there are plent of girls here, and I dont look terrible. Also, If I was single again, my girl network would be back up and running. With here its more than sex, though I doubt most guys on here can understand that.

Vteckidd
12-01-2008, 08:54 AM
sex is only a slice of the pie in a relationship. but too many times it becomes the entire pie if you know what i mean.

Ive dated girls i KNEW were not going to work out cause they SUCKED in bed. An there was no hope for them.

But ive found that the sex will be so much better if theres a real mental connection, and if you can hold off it makes the attraction that much stronger.

SlowsterCivy
12-01-2008, 09:00 AM
I was 21 when I knew I found the one.
Hope it works out for you FlipKing.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Thx!! When we first started dating, she wasn't the best, but she works hard to please me and has gotten much much better. Yeah, we have developed the mental connection where we just know what the other one wants. Not to mention it isnt all about sex, I have to go a month at the time with out sex sometimes because I live in Statesboro and she lives in Warner Robins. When I go home I stay with my parents, and she never has time to come here b-c of her school

Sammich
12-01-2008, 09:04 AM
sex is only a slice of the pie in a relationship. but too many times it becomes the entire pie if you know what i mean.

Ive dated girls i KNEW were not going to work out cause they SUCKED in bed. An there was no hope for them.

But ive found that the sex will be so much better if theres a real mental connection, and if you can hold off it makes the attraction that much stronger.

repped for some truth for ur ass

Friggintitsman
12-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Sex is a huge part of a relationship with me. I can't even want to try to make it work if the sex is bad. Good sex effects ever aspect of a relationship. I mean a mental connection, trust, and all that shit is a must.

But I can be with a total psycho if the sex is great, but I wouldn't touch and intellectual that is lousy in bed.

Sammich
12-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Sex is a huge part of a relationship with me. I can't even want to try to make it work if the sex is bad. Good sex effects ever aspect of a relationship. I mean a mental connection, trust, and all that shit is a must.

But I can be with a total psycho if the sex is great, but I wouldn't touch and intellectual that is lousy in bed.

I CANT VOUCH FOR THAT..CUZ ITS LIKE MIKE SAID

ive found that the sex will be so much better if theres a real mental connection, and if you can hold off it makes the attraction that much stronger.

BUT BELIEVE ME..I KNOW WHAT UR SAYING..IF UR NOT WILLING TO MAKE THAT SACRIFICE W/ HER...THEN SCREW IT:lmfao:

Vteckidd
12-01-2008, 09:37 AM
well i guess what i mean is if you sleep together too fast, then you kinda MAKE the relationship ABOUT sex. Rather than trying to have a good foundation to build on, THEN experieince sex.

If you REALLY like someone, and you hold off on the sex for a few days, hours, weeks whatever, it usually ends up being a much healthier relationship.

All my relationships in the past that started off from just fucking all the time, after 3 months they SUCK. Cuase you dont find anything else remotely attractive about them, you just were with them for the sex.

If you really get to know a person, and REALLY LIKE THEM, then i find it much easier for the relationship to last, and to keep both people interested.

The trick is finding the girl that not only peaks your mental curiosity, but is a freak in the bed too.

Those are almost impossible to find, notice i said, ALMOST.

of course this is talking about the ONE, if you are just out to go whoreing, who gives a fuck, slay as much va-jay-jay as you can

Friggintitsman
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
And she has to be able to cook.

IndianStig
12-01-2008, 10:48 AM
I am def not dating the one right now. #2's datin around too much and too much of a been there done that feel #3's in NY.

So to answer your question OP, no. My shits been weak for a while, can't lie.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
LMAO @ this thread...

Sammich - Mike isn't a "Tiff Thief" - I asked HIM out!

I agree a lot with what Mike said (but I'm supposed to, right?!), there shouldn't be a time limit, it shouldn't revolve around sex, etc. I also agree with the 17-18 yr old sex comment - I was NOT on my A-Game at 17 or 18... I really wasn't on it at all until about 22... SURE, I got it a lot between the ages of 17 and 22, but didn't really ever enjoy it until I was about 22. I was just doing it to do it and rebel...

ALso, Friggintitsman - You're right... She should be able to cook.. I'm a decent cook when I wanna be... I usually hate cooking though unless it's for more than just me!

VooDooXII
12-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I've never even dated "one."

Sammich
12-02-2008, 10:35 AM

THEN UR TRICKIN...:ninja:

IMPORTchic
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM
I wish I could find "the one"!!

I seem to keep getting ahold of kids....23, 25, 27, KIDS! Cant take care of theirself or pay their bills, helll even make their own sandwich...mommy and daddy are still doing it!! I am 19 and take care of myself in EVERY aspect except put a roof over my head. Working on that. I just need proof there is still good MEN out there! =)

teh bri
12-02-2008, 10:41 AM
AMEN SISTER!

keevo54
12-02-2008, 10:43 AM
well i guess what i mean is if you sleep together too fast, then you kinda MAKE the relationship ABOUT sex. Rather than trying to have a good foundation to build on, THEN experieince sex.

If you REALLY like someone, and you hold off on the sex for a few days, hours, weeks whatever, it usually ends up being a much healthier relationship.

All my relationships in the past that started off from just fucking all the time, after 3 months they SUCK. Cuase you dont find anything else remotely attractive about them, you just were with them for the sex.

If you really get to know a person, and REALLY LIKE THEM, then i find it much easier for the relationship to last, and to keep both people interested.

The trick is finding the girl that not only peaks your mental curiosity, but is a freak in the bed too.

Those are almost impossible to find, notice i said, ALMOST.

of course this is talking about the ONE, if you are just out to go whoreing, who gives a fuck, slay as much va-jay-jay as you can
Quoted for the motha fuckin truth.

To the OP: Whats the rush for marriage. Sure u like her and shit but come on. Why rush into plannning a marriage. Things change a lot when u move into the real world and have a full time job and move in together. You are planning to fail. If u marry her in the fall what will change.......nothing except the fact that it will be a bitch to break up

Vteckidd
12-02-2008, 10:49 AM
LMAO @ this thread...

HAHA, But i introduced myself first :)

I agree a lot with what Mike said (but I'm supposed to, right?!)

You know you are way more opionated than i am

VooDooXII
12-02-2008, 10:57 AM

I seem to keep getting ahold of kids....23, 25, 27, KIDS! Cant take care of theirself or pay their bills, helll even make their own sandwich...mommy and daddy are still doing it!! I am 19 and take care of myself in EVERY aspect except put a roof over my head. Working on that. I just need proof there is still good MEN out there! =)

Listen to this girl acting like she knows what she wants. :rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-02-2008, 11:02 AM
HAHA, But i introduced myself first :)

You know you are way more opionated than i am

True and True. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-02-2008, 11:03 AM

:lmfao: You still live at home? Okay.. then you have NO idea what it's like to "take care of yourself in EVERY aspect..." :no: Sorry. You still have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.:yes:

BTLFED
12-02-2008, 11:03 AM
True and True. :D

LOL ;)

BTLFED
12-02-2008, 11:04 AM

You ARE a kid! Get over yourself. You aren't gods gift. :rolleyes:

LIKEG6
12-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Girlfriend:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

reps!

VooDooXII
12-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Girlfriend:

Sir, you are brilliant and well experienced. :lmao: Reps

Really though, I'm too cynical for all this girlfriend/boyfriend nonsense.

IMPORTchic
12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
:lmfao: You still live at home? Okay.. then you have NO idea what it's like to "take care of yourself in EVERY aspect..." :no: Sorry. You still have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.:yes:

Thats why I done it last year right?! :goodjob:

jonathanjone
12-03-2008, 01:34 AM
me and my g/f have been together since july of last year... whats that... 1yr... 5 months... we live together b/c her family sucks... we live with my parents lol... we fight all the time... its crazy.... but i love her.... but i hate her... we fight about everything... we fight about nothing... she wants me to pop the ? but i dont wanna grow up. i live with my parents for gods sake. why do girls wanna get married so quick... side note... ghandi married his wife when he was 13 and she was 14 lol had a kid when he was 15

VooDooXII
12-03-2008, 08:39 PM
side note... ghandi married his wife when he was 13 and she was 14 lol had a kid when he was 15

That's a bad example and a different situation entirely.

jonathanjone
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
i know, i just thought it was interesting... and i learned it yesterday lol

boozygirl2
03-31-2009, 12:20 PM
What the hell Chris?! I knew you were cheating on me with Brie but know I actually have PROOF!!! EFF you and your small penis!

RL...
03-31-2009, 12:22 PM

till someone better comes along...lulz

j/k

The Ninja
03-31-2009, 12:25 PM

Welcome to your first real heartbreaking. Theres no way you can prepare for it, but its apart of life.

Sammich
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
What the hell Chris?! I knew you were cheating on me with Brie but know I actually have PROOF!!! EFF you and your small penis!

oh snap

i said

NVEOUS
03-31-2009, 12:34 PM
I was in a 4 year realtionship and thought the girl at the time was what i wanted then we broke up and I found my current girlfriend and I couldn't love her more. I know she is the one. and we've been dating for 13 months. And i have been around the block a bit so to say. lol. But when you know you know.

boozygirl2
03-31-2009, 12:42 PM
oh snap

i said
i'm about to trash that bitchy miata. I can't believe anyone else would want his weak little penis

Stormhammer
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
alcoholic sluts and small penises?

this thread is full of win

Sammich
03-31-2009, 12:46 PM
lol @ arm and hammer

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Actually, My name is Ryan. First name Christopher. So whoever's lame attempt that was failed fairly hard. Over a year and a half and still going strong.

xdavidscenex
03-31-2009, 04:01 PM
ryan is the gay

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Lol, my car is gay. I am not.

Catnip
03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Lol, my car is gay. I am not.

Eh, about that ;)

AirMax95
03-31-2009, 04:10 PM
The one my ass......fuck em, fuck em all!

GSRteg®
03-31-2009, 04:17 PM

I know that feeling isn't it great... when your with THE ONE nothing else matters, time and space cease to exist. When your with her nothing or anyone matters all you care about is her at that moment. Hours seem like minutes and minutes seem seconds with her. You hate saying good bye and you stay a couple more minutes if not hours with her, and making love is like Ecstasy.

Just my :2cents:

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 04:19 PM
Very poetic,lol. Im just flattered someone made an AE and dug up a 3 month old thread to throw a few lame insults at me,lol

Alan®
03-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Man honestly when it comes to this shit I don't know what to think anymore. I just got out of a serious 3 year relationship. Was savin up money for an engagement ring and everything. Went to hawaii came back and she basically flat out told me she didnt love me anymore bye. That was 3 months ago. This chick still texts me once a week and gets pissed off when I ignore her.

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 04:26 PM
that blows. Brie has said that she loves me, wants to marry me, wants a life with me

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Man honestly when it comes to this shit I don't know what to think anymore. I just got out of a serious 3 year relationship. Was savin up money for an engagement ring and everything. Went to hawaii came back and she basically flat out told me she didnt love me anymore bye. That was 3 months ago. This chick still texts me once a week and gets pissed off when I ignore her.she is just trying to see if you still care for her or not, thats why she gets all upset and shit. 3 years a good run, me and my girl are pushing on 4 and it just seems that things are getting better every day.

but i will admit, at times, i just want to scream at that bitch. but i take a breather and think shit thru before i start saying shit. that way i don't say something i will regret later.

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
^^ True story

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM
^^ True storyi dont' give a shit how much someone says they love their significant other, at some point or another, you're gonna wanna scream at them when you get mad or whatever. doesn't mean you don't care, its just the way it is.

LeX
03-31-2009, 05:16 PM
after a failed 2 year and 2.5 year relationship i'm hoping third time's the charm when it comes to proper relationships. I've always been conservative and never had any one night stands so i've always been looking for the right one... just have to keep waitin

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 05:19 PM
after a failed 2 year and 2.5 year relationship i'm hoping third time's the charm when it comes to proper relationships. I've always been conservative and never had any one night stands so i've always been looking for the right one... just have to keep waitini think thats where most people fuck up. so many looking for Mr/Ms Right, instead of just Mr/Ms Right Now.

Alan®
03-31-2009, 05:33 PM
she is just trying to see if you still care for her or not, thats why she gets all upset and shit. 3 years a good run, me and my girl are pushing on 4 and it just seems that things are getting better every day.

but i will admit, at times, i just want to scream at that bitch. but i take a breather and think shit thru before i start saying shit. that way i don't say something i will regret later.
LOL. She's keepin me on a string man. She told me last week that she thought everything i did was annoying but yet i hear from her once a week. :thinking:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-31-2009, 05:34 PM
haha, we have had a few rough spots, but we hardly ever argue or fight and we just understand each other. I plan to have a ring on the finger with in a year. (Evan you keep that quiet. very few people know)Holy shit! You might as well just shoot yourself right there.

Catnip
03-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Holy shit! You might as well just shoot yourself right there.

Are you still a faggot?

LeX
03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
i think thats where most people fuck up. so many looking for Mr/Ms Right, instead of just Mr/Ms Right Now.

i'm just not the type to go out and look for chicks at a club or whatever. If i meet a girl I get to know her and do everything the old fashioned way and either just keep her as a friend unless i am completely interested then start dating her and hope for the best LOL

TheProfiteer
03-31-2009, 06:34 PM

for real, bitches on your nuts FTL

speedminded
03-31-2009, 06:46 PM

I seem to keep getting ahold of kids....23, 25, 27, KIDS! Cant take care of theirself or pay their bills, helll even make their own sandwich...mommy and daddy are still doing it!! I am 19 and take care of myself in EVERY aspect except put a roof over my head. Working on that. I just need proof there is still good MEN out there! =)woohoo I didn't make that list lol! oh wait. i met you a few weeks before my birthday...heyyy! :ninja:

I've been in a 5 year relationship, several 6 months, unlimited number of 1 and 2 months relationships, and one lasting on and off for 2 1/2 years. My 10 year reunion is this year and MANY of my classmates have 1, 2, & 3 kids...some "happily" married while others are miserable or divorced. There's no right or wrong way to do it. I'm not one bit afraid of settling and will when the times comes and when I'm content with where I'm at in life. There is honestly no rush for anyone and no reason to put a time frame or date on marriage and kids, there's a lot of years ahead for each of you.

soul
03-31-2009, 06:58 PM
flipking, of course its nice and seems like the one, you only see here like 2 days a week... start putting up with each other 4 or more days a week and see how long it last or you want to pull your fucking eyes out of your head and shove em up your ass then shoot your self

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 07:03 PM
actually for most of our relationship we spent 6 days a week together. even now we see each other 4 days a week, sometimes 5.

IMPORTchic
03-31-2009, 07:20 PM
woohoo I didn't make that list lol! oh wait. i met you a few weeks before my birthday...heyyy! :ninja:

I've been in a 5 year relationship, several 6 months, unlimited number of 1 and 2 months relationships, and one lasting on and off for 2 1/2 years. My 10 year reunion is this year and MANY of my classmates have 1, 2, & 3 kids...some "happily" married while others are miserable or divorced. There's no right or wrong way to do it. I'm not one bit afraid of settling and will when the times comes and when I'm content with where I'm at in life. There is honestly no rush for anyone and no reason to put a time frame or date on marriage and kids, there's a lot of years ahead for each of you.

LOL. No comment.

I have stepped back in time now days somewhat....lets see how far that gets me!

I have changed my way of thinking even since I posted that! It just amazes me how age is just a number and even much older ppl cant even do for themself like some younger can. I mean I want someone who is going to step up in life and work hard for themself. If they wont do it for themself then they sure as hell wont for their family.

But back to Ryan. I think you have a keeper from what I have saw! :goodjob: She is a sweetheart!!! We are all still young though. I hope that doesnt make a difference although it is in the back of my mind.... We shall see though!! :D

These are some of the most changing years....I cant tell you how many things and my way of thinking has changed since I was like just 18....

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 07:32 PM
I cant tell you how many things and my way of thinking has changed since I was like just 18....everything is always changing, just most of the time people don't see till a few years later. i know from when i was 17 till now, 21, nothing i did then, is the same as now. honestly, i know i'm a completely different person.

ironchef
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm supposed to be doing hw but been listeing to country love songs thinking about her, havent seen her in 2 weeks and I miss herIf shes the girl in your sig, I'd totally marry her lol.

MINI
03-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I dated a girl for 3 years. I gave her a place to stay, bought all her clothes for her, took her everywhere, bought her everything she needed. Then she fucked some other guy and left me. lol

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 07:38 PM
I dated a girl for 3 years. I gave her a place to stay, bought all her clothes for her, took her everywhere, bought her everything she needed. Then she fucked some other guy and left me. lolseems like you wasn't doing it right.:idb:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-31-2009, 08:36 PM
Are you still a faggot?Oh look who's driving another Honda.

How cute :gay:

Catnip
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh look who's driving another Honda.

How cute :gay:

THOUGHT YOU AND JESSE WERE COMING DOWN FOR A 2 SOME?

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-31-2009, 08:39 PM
We were but homeboy backed out the deal.

Catnip
03-31-2009, 08:39 PM
We were but homeboy backed out the deal.

WUTACOCKBLOCK

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-31-2009, 08:40 PM
$5.

Alan®
03-31-2009, 09:55 PM
for real, bitches on your nuts FTL
LOL. Funny you say that shit

Man honestly when it comes to this shit I don't know what to think anymore. I just got out of a serious 3 year relationship. Was savin up money for an engagement ring and everything. Went to hawaii came back and she basically flat out told me she didnt love me anymore bye. That was 3 months ago. This chick still texts me once a week and gets pissed off when I ignore her.

ATL_EG
03-31-2009, 10:03 PM
love doesn't exist, it's nothing more than blinders that set you on a course for despair and degredation
:cheers: