PDA

View Full Version : tegedc2= Bad seller

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Well due that your pushing the issue I guess I will let everyone know now..

tegedc2 told me he had a MINT B16Tranny works perfect NO Grinds, No Popping out or anything .... I also bought Si wheels too!

After agreeing on a price, I met up with him which he drove a good bit to meet me, He got to the location before I could get there, so I told him Go inside the Waffle house an I will buy you lunch just hang out Ill be there in about 10 mins, So I should up went inside an joined him until he got done eating. I paid for his bill (10.00) and then we went outside bullshltted etc etc... I got the tranny, Si wheels , went home and stored these items until I got done working out painting my engine bay...After about a week, I installed everything and went for a test drive and it was hard going into reverse, and 3rd had a grind...Not a small grind a good one...I even went an flush the fluid I just bought (20.00) and install new GM synchro Mesh..Still Grinds, called him up and I was trying to talk with him to see what was the best route to fix this an everyone be happy..I told him he could give me 40.00 for fluid an 50.00 and I would get the Synchros and rebuild the tranny myself, or he could give me 10.00 for the lunch, 40.00 for the fluid and my money for the tranny only, and he was like Ill give your money back for the Si wheels an tranny thats it...Bullshltt the SI wheels had nothing to do with the tranny! Those are mine now!
So after back an forth back an forth talking I decided this is BS and that I told him from the start, that this is why I dont buy used trannys for people because most 90% time they are junk! SO I decided not to waste more time that I had already of Cleaning, installing new seals, and fluid change twice to let him be and that I wouldnt never buy anymore trannys off IA again! I learned , I had a spare tranny that I took apart an used 3 rd gear,an reverse gear .and the synchos so its fixed now, and I sold the car......
Another transaction which was like couple days after the tranny transaction (yet I havent installed it ) I had a Carbon fiber duck bill... I wanted 150 an exchange for a MINT OEM black one , when I met with him, after taking mine off and meeting him, again He had a Blue one, I was like EH Ill just paint it, also I had a JDM tag which I traded for a 12pack of Pineapple FANTA!! When I got home an started to painting the wing, there are to ends on each side that comes down the body in a point (ear) one side was broken off (cut) one of the two, I didnt make it a big deal due that it was my fault and so I suked it up and said I would never due bussiness with this guy again....Most IA members see an know I am a Good seller/Honest etc and would never do anything to piss anyone off... and this is hard for me to write up and try to explain that I rather keep to myself, but tegedc2 wanted me to explain so here I am......In the future I learn that unless you have many reps, an is known on IA , that is only how I will buy anything from them!:yes:

I knew he had a negative reps posted in the BADSELLERS posted up and I thought everyone deserves a 2nd chance...Well I gave him that an another one, and still came up screwed...But It was my fault and I learned!......:(

BTW I didnt make a negative feedback about you but I am now....Due that you think you are this HONEST guy:no:

I am not doing this to try an get him BANNED or anything, But he thinks he is a Great IA seller an Honest and I want this to be known for anyone in the Future , he has tried to get his name changed, due to his bad rep on here too! and I hope no one else gets screwed!

Quote:

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
posted in mods section , sorry to hear this Josh

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Its cool man, I am far from hurting (Money Wise) but its just the honest part that pissed me off, I can rebuild it an cost me hardly nothing at all , I just wished he would have told me hey it has a grind in 3rd,an reverse is hard going into gear and I didnt waste my time installing it, replacing seals, an hour cleaning it,painting it etc....If I knew from the start I would been ok , because I got a good deal on it, its just his words ( NO grinds,No popping out shifts great) if he didnt say that everything would be cool.... I dont want any money from him, nor trying to get him Banned I just see that he is selling stuff, saying everything is perfect and I think everyone needs to be warned thats all....thanks TheDrunkScotsman!!!
posted in mods section , sorry to hear this Josh

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 05:47 PM
if you could post link to thread sayin everything was good

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I had it saved for a MIN but deleted it because I said screw it and I learned from the deal made...But he has been pushing the issue in the other feedback thread saying ( wasnt i honest, etc etc Josh) issue an I thought it was time to say something.. this is about 3months old roughly
if you could post link to thread sayin everything was good

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 05:53 PM
ten-4 , i know of 2 other mods that are lookin in to this , we dont really need this kind of riff raff on this site , not good for guests to see

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Also he didnt make a FS thread on the tranny .I was looking for one an he contacted me threw PM's and told me what he had forsale

BTLFED
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
I think he should be banned....I think I may do it.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
k , he is on pins and needles now

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Most IA members KNOWS that I am a Good seller/buyer and I had nothing but good reports, and Knows I dont just try an bash anyone, I dont think this is Bashing nor trying to get him banned, more the less trying to get him to understand that he isnt all this Honest guy that he is talking about.. and everything is perfect that he is selling.....

BTLFED
11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
As the killer cowboy super mod on IA, I don't feel I need approval to do what I do.

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:59 PM
I am not sure this was for me, but I am not asking nor telling anyone to do anything about this, just a warning for others
As the killer cowboy super mod on IA, I don't feel I need approval to do what I do.

BTLFED
11-20-2008, 06:05 PM
I am not sure this was for me, but I am not asking nor telling anyone to do anything about this, just a warning for others

No I meant that to the Scotsman, as in if I want to ban the scamming fuck tard I just will.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 06:11 PM
As the killer cowboy super mod on IA, I don't feel I need approval to do what I do.:boobies:

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:23 PM

Aren't you the one that kept insisting that he was a good seller, lolol?

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192538)

I tried to tell you he was a piece of shit. Lolol. Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 06:27 PM

I tried to tell you he was a piece of shit. Lolol. Later, QD.look at link plz:taun:

Tech5
11-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Yes sir QD , But at that time I didnt install the tranny , and I was trying to give him the chance to change an act right, an be honest ... I am more then willing to make everyone happy if that means giving this guy a chance which I did an learned that he wasnt Honest :(

I tried to tell you he was a piece of shit. Lolol. Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes sir QD , But at that time I didnt install the tranny , and I was trying to give him the chance to change an act right, an be honest ... I am more then willing to make everyone happy if that means giving this guy a chance which I did an learned that he wasnt Honest :(and he wasnt ...................BTLFED , proceed

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr55/Jdub704/ban_him.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Yes sir QD , But at that time I didnt install the tranny , and I was trying to give him the chance to change an act right, an be honest ... I am more then willing to make everyone happy if that means giving this guy a chance which I did an learned that he wasnt Honest :(

I just have this keen sense of character. That's why I stuck to my guns on this dude. People say you can't tell a lot about someone over a message board. You actually can. To an extent. People say they're on a forum so they don't need to look presentable. Ask anyone on this board if they think I'm a hood or some sort of thief. If they tell the truth, they'll say no. Later, QD.

Tech5
11-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Understand an Agree, Just like with me, Lots of people,friends, on IA knows me, even if they dont know me but just have talked to me knows I am not a thief either....Thanks QD
I just have this keen sense of character. That's why I stuck to my guns on this dude. People say you can't tell a lot about someone over a message board. You actually can. To an extent. People say they're on a forum so they don't need to look presentable. Ask anyone on this board if they think I'm a hood or some sort of thief. If they tell the truth, they'll say no. Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 06:56 PM
I just have this keen sense of character. That's why I stuck to my guns on this dude. People say you can't tell a lot about someone over a message board. You actually can. To an extent. People say they're on a forum so they don't need to look presentable. Ask anyone on this board if they think I'm a hood or some sort of thief. If they tell the truth, they'll say no. Later, QD.in my personal exp .......josh has been an outstanding IA person , ie , general tech , forsale , car talk , this guy knows his shit , never wronged another IA member , as far as hood goes..........QD...........your as old as " a taste of honey" lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Anytime, Tech.

in my personal exp .......josh has been an outstanding IA person , ie , general tech , forsale , car talk , this guy knows his shit , never wronged another IA member , as far as hood goes..........QD...........your as old as " a taste of honey" lol

Who is Josh? Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Anytime, Tech.

Who is Josh? Later, QD.tech5=JoshuaASE

jcs
11-20-2008, 07:33 PM
sorry to hear about that bro,i know i dont have a lot of rep but im straight up with people and cause of folks like this it gives us a bad name.im glad to hear you got everything straight.:)

JuLiaN_TM
11-20-2008, 07:38 PM
that sux man ... there are some good sellers/buyers with little reps though .... like this julian_tm guy LOL ....

jcs
11-20-2008, 07:42 PM
that sux man ... there are some good sellers/buyers with little reps though .... like this julian_tm guy LOL ....

yea and that jcs guy...:bump: and am i right if i say there will be no more business transactions between you and him anymore????

silversol
11-20-2008, 08:25 PM
i have met tegedc2 he seem like a cool guy. so if i am reading this right you only wanted him to refund you a total of 90$?

Scotsman
11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
i have met tegedc2 he seem like a cool guy. so if i am reading this right you only wanted him to refund you a total of 90$?trav , pm for details

Barefoot
11-20-2008, 10:04 PM
man sry to hear about that. hell i felt bad when i didnt realize the ecu was the wrong 1. an u only drove like 10 minutes.

Tech5
11-20-2008, 11:08 PM
sounds like a fair deal. but how much did you pay for the trans in question ?

Correct but NO he wanted me to give him the tranny an wheels back, Like I told him the wheels had nothing to do with the tranny being bad, I want the wheels.. I told him I will repair the tranny an make it good if he pays for the fluid I lost and 50 bucks for me rebuilding it... I thought that was hella fair in my book. If that wasnt then I dont know what else is, because most would want him to pay for labor,parts,an time lost from work to fix it
i have met tegedc2 he seem like a cool guy. so if i am reading this right you only wanted him to refund you a total of 90$?

Barefoot
11-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Correct but NO he wanted me to give him the tranny an wheels back, Like I told him the wheels had nothing to do with the tranny being bad, I want the wheels.. I told him I will repair the tranny an make it good if he pays for the fluid I lost and 50 bucks for me rebuilding it... far deal to me

Tech5
11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
BTW homie I wasnt sweaten that man your cool in my book!:goodjob: You big azz Gorilla
man sry to hear about that. hell i felt bad when i didnt realize the ecu was the wrong 1. an u only drove like 10 minutes.

You_Wish
11-21-2008, 12:42 AM
sorry yo hear that man... but im glade you got it up and riding good.. what did you put it in??

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2008, 05:25 AM

I'm going to push for a ban of this idiot. Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-21-2008, 06:13 AM
I'm going to push for a ban of this idiot. Later, QD.no need to push you e-bully:lmfao:

silversol
11-21-2008, 08:34 AM
sounds like a fair deal josh. but how much did you pay for the trans in question?

import19
11-21-2008, 10:27 AM
i say banned his ass now

Barefoot
11-21-2008, 10:33 AM
i say banned his ass nowlol u dont count

Scotsman
11-21-2008, 03:39 PM
i say banned his ass nowenjoy your vacation..........AE

FasTech
11-21-2008, 06:14 PM
enjoy your vacation..........AE

lmfao :goodjob:

You_Wish
11-21-2008, 06:20 PM
lol u dont count

lol OWNED:cheers:

FasTech
11-21-2008, 07:03 PM
lol OWNED:cheers:

No.....him getting banned was getting owned :lmfao:

Scotsman
11-21-2008, 07:07 PM
No.....him getting banned was getting owned :lmfao::yes:

You_Wish
11-21-2008, 07:09 PM
No.....him getting banned was getting owned :lmfao:

yeah he called me bitching... and i second this lol:lmfao::boobies:

slostang
11-24-2008, 10:20 PM
josh, is this the guy my wheels came from?

southside
11-25-2008, 08:12 AM
I am sure! If I didn't I wouldnt have gave you the money!!!

But MODS please delete this an take TEGEDC2 off the Negative feedback..He doesnt belong there! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY now when I seen this I rememberd you were the same guy that said he was a stand up guy.LOL I told you man he was a bad seller and you were vouching for him and he was thanking you while he knew he had knowingly sold you a bad tranny.

Tech5
11-26-2008, 12:34 PM
yeah I know sorry I didnt believe you man! ^^^^^ I just wanted to give him a chance which I did an he blew it!

EJ25RUN
11-28-2008, 03:20 PM
:mad:

Tech5
11-28-2008, 03:36 PM
:( :( :(
:mad:

Scotsman
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
:( :( :(:D:ninja:

Tech5
11-28-2008, 10:00 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D:ninja:

DC2NR
11-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Glad he's dealt with ... hope everything in the future works out well with you.

Tech5
11-29-2008, 11:12 AM
him being IP BANNED is Nice!