PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS V Meet

JayKnight
11-19-2008, 01:51 PM
I was just wondering, since The First Thursday Meet is on New Years Day, if there was still gonna be a meet. Would like to know for sure, since I will be off work that day and the day after, I would like to come down.

Also if there is, let us know who is going.

Later !!!

h23bb2
11-19-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm goin!!! I won't have been to a V meet in about 5 months so I've been lookin forward to it.
And then we got the meet on saturday too. I'm really excited about that one. lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2008, 03:05 PM
I was just wondering, since The First Thursday Meet is on New Years Day, if there was still gonna be a meet. Would like to know for sure, since I will be off work that day and the day after, I would like to come down.

Also if there is, let us know who is going.

Later !!!

Which piece of shit are you going to bring so I can know which one to point and laugh at? Later, QD.

csmiths
11-19-2008, 05:00 PM
i dont see why there wouldnt be one

JayKnight
11-19-2008, 05:22 PM
QD.....YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!!!
YOU FUCKING ASS SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT !!!

You know every time I post something on here, regardless what it is, you always chime in with your inwanted words of waste. So what if I did not buy your worthless JVC CAM Corder, that was at least a year ago, yet your pussy is still covered with crumbs, so you have to resort to your most pathetic ways and insult me.

Get the stick out your ass and grow the fuck up. YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKER !!! Oh yeah one more thing, you can suck my balls why you are at it. YOU FUCKING POS.

I hope that answered your question.

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2008, 05:35 PM

Actually, it didn't. In fact, you eluded the question altogether. I asked you which piece of shit you were bringing. You didn't even mention either of the cars. So which is it? Don't be mad at me because of what your cars look like. Later, QD.

Mr.RedLine
11-19-2008, 05:57 PM
ill b thur no doubt about it...

Got Milk?
11-19-2008, 06:37 PM
QD stop bashing on the newbs, i thought u retired.

claybird
11-19-2008, 11:16 PM
QUIT messin up peoples threads

dimer4life
11-20-2008, 12:23 AM

You know every time I post something on here, regardless what it is, you always chime in with your inwanted words of waste. So what if I did not buy your worthless JVC CAM Corder, that was at least a year ago, yet your pussy is still covered with crumbs, so you have to resort to your most pathetic ways and insult me.

Get the stick out your ass and grow the fuck up. YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKER !!! Oh yeah one more thing, you can suck my balls why you are at it. YOU FUCKING POS.

Yea what he said. Oh no, here come the negative reps all you guys.:eek:

Sir_Christopher
11-20-2008, 01:49 AM
you can some roast on my car!! its a 91 civic hatch!! ill let you take a shit on it for
50$ :] this is up for anyone haha

dimer4life
11-20-2008, 01:52 AM
you can some roast on my car!! its a 91 civic hatch!! ill let you take a shit on it for

Huh?:thinking:

bowdown201
11-20-2008, 02:04 AM
thats just plain weird amd awkward :screwy:

ill be there tho fo sho

SicStang03
11-20-2008, 02:28 AM
I will be ther

JayKnight
11-20-2008, 07:38 AM
QD stop bashing on the newbs, i thought u retired.

I am not a NOOB. I have been here since 05. None the less. I don't need any help with QD, he knows how much of an ass squirt he is. And it is so pthetic how he only gets his jollies buy driving a big rig, picking up fat assed hookers, and coming in here talking shit.

He knows the bumper on one of my cars it worth way more than his pathetic life, so let him continue making an ass out of himself. I mean after all that is what he does best. Man it must be wonderful to be QD. I mean how bad do you have to feel to suck like he does.

The only reason he is bashing on me is because I did not want to buy his POS JVC Camcorder. So instead he follows me around IA neg reps all my posts, and has to resort to bashing my car.

Now to answer his question about qhich POS I will be driving to The V. Well it is the one I banged his mother in the back seat, while I had her face all pushed up against the rear 1/4 glass. Do youguys know how hard it is to get a hippos sized bitch in the back seat of a 79 honda?

QD can still SUCK MY BALLS, and anyone else on here that he has offended.

Oh yeah.....Later QD !!!

SmackedInATL
11-20-2008, 08:12 AM
I won't be there, my daughter will be in town...

Just_CHill
11-20-2008, 08:34 AM
I'll probably be there.

DavidTB8889
11-20-2008, 01:22 PM

agreed.... i doubt QD's piece of shit can even make it to the V, so i wouldn't count on him showing up.... but ill be there

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 05:45 PM
I am not a NOOB. I have been here since 05. None the less. I don't need any help with QD, he knows how much of an ass squirt he is. And it is so pthetic how he only gets his jollies buy driving a big rig, picking up fat assed hookers, and coming in here talking shit.

He knows the bumper on one of my cars it worth way more than his pathetic life, so let him continue making an ass out of himself. I mean after all that is what he does best. Man it must be wonderful to be QD. I mean how bad do you have to feel to suck like he does.

The only reason he is bashing on me is because I did not want to buy his POS JVC Camcorder. So instead he follows me around IA neg reps all my posts, and has to resort to bashing my car.

Now to answer his question about qhich POS I will be driving to The V. Well it is the one I banged his mother in the back seat, while I had her face all pushed up against the rear 1/4 glass. Do youguys know how hard it is to get a hippos sized bitch in the back seat of a 79 honda?

Oh yeah.....Later QD !!!

Awww, how cute. You're little fairy tale rant. What's even more cute is when you have nothing factual on me so you have to make up some shit that is so far from the truth, your car would actually be nice looking before it became truth. But hey, do what you do, right?

agreed.... i doubt QD's piece of shit can even make it to the V, so i wouldn't count on him showing up.... but ill be there

You still mad because I had to learn you some things in the art of restoration, chumpy? That's funny that you call my car a piece of shit but in my threads you're saying you can't wait to see it done. Lolol. You're an idiot, sucker. So go run and tell Yousef to tell me to back off of you again. Lolol. Later, QD.

Thighs
11-20-2008, 05:55 PM
lol @ threadjacking.... dont we have the WL for a reason?

anyways, i might go to the V. its kinda far for me though. im not working as much as id like to be, and therefore have no money for gas. :(

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:15 PM
im not working as much as id like to be, and therefore have no money for gas. :(

That has to suck. Later, QD.

G.C
11-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Sorry but i know i'm going to have a severe hangover

04LRGC
11-20-2008, 06:32 PM
i may go.

Depends on my plans for my bday which is dec. 30th. Thinking about going out of town..

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Sorry but i know i'm going to have a severe hangover

Lolol. I imagine most everyone will. Later, QD.

Motivation
11-20-2008, 06:54 PM
I'll be there in my piece of shit... :yes:

If the crank doesn't walk... stupid DSMs. lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:57 PM

Maybe you and the crank can walk up there together. Later, QD.

Motivation
11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Maybe you and the crank can walk up there together. Later, QD.

:lmao:

hmmm... that just might work.

haynbtu
11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
i'll be there to

boostedb16
11-20-2008, 08:20 PM
finally a meet that i dont have to go to work the next day. this will be my first so maybe everyone will be there. is there anyway both QD and jay could come and make it more interesting???????

dimer4life
11-20-2008, 10:37 PM

I agree.:yes:

Motivation
11-20-2008, 10:39 PM
I agree.:yes:

:cry:

dimer4life
11-20-2008, 10:42 PM

Oh yeah.....Later QD !!!

Once again I agree. Oh no, more negative reps:cry: .

claybird
11-20-2008, 11:57 PM
man we should have a meet on wed night and count down:goodjob:

dimer4life
11-21-2008, 12:09 AM
:cry:

Don't worry it's cool.:goodjob:

Atlblkz06
11-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Are you two going to fight at the V? Might be pretty good entertainment.

We'll all throw reps at you over there..
Negative reps = tomatoes.
Positive reps = dollar bills!

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2008, 05:21 AM
Once again I agree. Oh no, more negative reps:cry: .

It's more like fuck you, chump. Lolol @ bandwagons. And lolol @ hopping on this wagon without a ticket.

And no. No fight. For one thing, I don't do V-Meets. Never have. Two. I don't fight over Internet shit. People take this too seriously. Why do you girls think i do this? It's funny to watch people get riled up. Look at this David and Dimerdude. All caught up like housewives on the gossip fence, lolol. It's obvious he's leaving this alone as well I would be, but why are you still going? Later, QD.

AlliRae
11-21-2008, 09:28 AM
there will always be a v meet....

cactusEG
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll be hung over from the night befor...

dimer4life
11-21-2008, 10:47 PM
It's more like fuck you, chump. Lolol @ bandwagons. And lolol @ hopping on this wagon without a ticket.

And no. No fight. For one thing, I don't do V-Meets. Never have. Two. I don't fight over Internet shit. People take this too seriously. Why do you girls think i do this? It's funny to watch people get riled up. Look at this David and Dimerdude. All caught up like housewives on the gossip fence, lolol. It's obvious he's leaving this alone as well I would be, but why are you still going? Later, QD.

No, fuck you motherfucker. And you never leave anything alone otherwise you would have shut your fucking mouth up by now.:2up: (Won't be surprised if he replies me)

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2008, 11:02 PM
No, fuck you motherfucker. And you never leave anything alone otherwise you would have shut your fucking mouth up by now.:2up: (Won't be surprised if he replies me)

You kept it going so I responded. You jumped in the fray, unprovoked, so why not you jump out? Fucking idiot (wouldn't be surprised if she replies back). Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
11-21-2008, 11:09 PM
man it will be cold lol

mycrxgsr
11-22-2008, 08:00 AM
ill be there crx gsr boosted all day!!!

Brett
11-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Damn can we keep this on topic and taking the child like bickering to PM's?

btw, I will be at the meet, Have a new trunk set up in the S2K in leisa's honor to show everyone :D

dimer4life
11-22-2008, 08:13 PM
You kept it going so I responded. You jumped in the fray, unprovoked, so why not you jump out? Fucking idiot (wouldn't be surprised if she replies back). Later, QD.

Whatever, (good idea you stay away from the Varsity meets otherwise pretty sure you would have gotten an ass beating by now) I'm done CUL8TR.

quickdodgeŽ
11-23-2008, 12:57 AM
(good idea you stay away from the Varsity meets otherwise pretty sure you would have gotten an ass beating by now)

From you? Right. Later, QD.

tk4g94
11-23-2008, 09:56 AM
i will prob be there im off those days so why not. I mite even have my car boosted by then.