PDA

View Full Version : Evo 8 vs GT28 SR20

ct9a gsr
09-10-2005, 01:08 AM
me vs Nyteryder on this forum... me with my same setup, him with his GT28 SR20...

I lost. Perhaps I'll be more prone to losing now... oh well.

I'll check to see if any of my videos came out clear... if they did, I'll post 'em later.

Click here for the video. (http://students.kennesaw.edu/~crw7727/pictures/ct9avsgt28s13.wmv)

</start flaming here cause everyone hates me randomly>

TranceDJ06
09-10-2005, 01:10 AM
This Might have just been your first Lost dude!! take it in like a man haha..

man
09-10-2005, 03:45 AM
hey, cant win 'em all. Screw whoever flames you.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-10-2005, 04:09 AM
fast ass car built by phatboy racing. Any video? or how bad did he beat you?

iloveboost
09-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Wowowowowowowoow you suckz0r!

Just kidding.

You should line up with Jason.

tony
09-10-2005, 07:47 AM
damn say it aint so..

iloveboost
09-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Hey Tony.

Your car back on the road?

tony
09-10-2005, 07:51 AM
They said next wednesday.. by then I might as well keep it in the garage till nopi. I heard Jason went to the track at Dallas last night.

iloveboost
09-10-2005, 07:51 AM
You would be correct.

Why are you up so early?!

Gotta go for a bit, talk to you later.

tony
09-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Went to sleep early and woke up at 6am with nothing to do :(

AznTraitor
09-10-2005, 08:06 AM
I think this is one of the first times you raced someone and didnt have the video up with it right away....

turbowrx
09-10-2005, 09:18 AM
sup charles, i didn't relize how many people hate on you. I dont get it, its kinda funny to read all of it. Anyway, r u gonna be out at that walmart meet tonight?

PhAtBoYMr2
09-10-2005, 09:41 AM
sup charles, i didn't relize how many people hate on you. I dont get it, its kinda funny to read all of it. Anyway, r u gonna be out at that walmart meet tonight?

if you didnt know, importatlanta is full of haters,wannabee's and jealous ass bitches..... :goodjob:

yo cta, did you guys race from a dig? i was supposed to come out and meet some folks down there but got too drunk and stayed home

i wanna see the video if there is one

Tracy
09-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Iloveboost can't launch! :D

girly_typeR
09-10-2005, 10:10 AM
FYI: I was videotaping the races, it was on a mode where it only lasted for about 15 seconds or so. I was trying to record all the races so ct9a wouldn't get mad at me. lol. Hopefully... it got most of the footage we want.

As for the races... 1st race ct9a lost.

This will be a hate-less thread. Thnx.

Tracy
09-10-2005, 10:12 AM

:confused: are you sure about that?

Goldollar
09-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Dont be like that man those were some good runs, and fuck all the people who might hate on you. But we can do it again at Import Showdown.

Goldollar
09-10-2005, 10:39 AM
:confused: are you sure about that?
Whats that supposed to mean?

WINDSOR
09-10-2005, 10:45 AM
damn this 240 is getting all kinds of kills. And now the big bad EVO goes down. Nice.

tony
09-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I'll take next

Tracy
09-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Whats that supposed to mean?

JUst a question and who are you :)

Tracy
09-10-2005, 10:59 AM
why is there 8 people viewing this thread, but only 2 are logged in? Must be some haters in the house.

Goldollar
09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Hello my name is Reggie. I built the car we are talking about. No offense to my post i was just trying to figure out what you were saying.

Tracy
09-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Hello my name is Reggie. I built the car we are talking about. No offense to my post i was just trying to figure out what you were saying.

I was saying that he lost to our Evo....but he will fight that to the death. You built Charles car?

Tracy
09-10-2005, 11:16 AM
9 people now viewing this thread. LOL. I love trolls.

Goldollar
09-10-2005, 11:17 AM
No i put Jeremy's car together.

Tracy
09-10-2005, 11:25 AM
No i put Jeremy's car together.

OH. Sweet! Nice to meet you anyways :) Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

ct9a gsr
09-10-2005, 11:27 AM

Fun stuff.

Nyteryder
09-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Fun stuff.

Like he said we raced more than one time and I got a chance to take my first loss to him as well. Good runs.

Nyteryder
09-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I'll take next

We can run, I thought your car was in the shop.

rolling_trip
09-10-2005, 04:00 PM
I heard u gave jasons sti a try

tony
09-10-2005, 04:01 PM
It'll be out next week, Charles told me where you guys met up at so I'll be out there

rollin_hard
09-10-2005, 04:11 PM
why is the question being ignored? anyways would like to run that 240. what power is he making with that thing? has to be over 400.

tony
09-10-2005, 04:28 PM
who ran jason's sti?

Genya
09-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Fun night! Thanks for showing me around the gwinett area. Nice meeting you NyteRider and talking to ctr again. Guys are fast, ill have to come back a lil more correct next time :)

Thats the only vid that came out?

Ill proally be hanging at the walmart meet since i am sick and can't work ;)

Jason

Nyteryder
09-10-2005, 05:11 PM
why is the question being ignored? anyways would like to run that 240. what power is he making with that thing? has to be over 400.

I dont live on the cpu waiting for someone to post I check periodically, and me, charles, and Jason tried to run a 3way but have way through I had to shut down because of a misshift, but from where I was at him and charles seemed to be very close. My turbo is not capable of making that kind of power, besides I still have stock exhaust and intake manifold, cams and turbo extension. The gt2871 .64 will make about 360whp With the mods listed above.

What do you drive and what kind of power.

Nyteryder
09-10-2005, 05:13 PM
It'll be out next week, Charles told me where you guys met up at so I'll be out there

My unit got drill next weekend and my unit go activated to go to Louisianna so I dont know when I will be leaving to go louisianna.

ct9a gsr
09-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I have more videos, but if the more videos I post of me beating any cars, the more I'm hated... so I'll save myself the trouble and only post videos I lose in and save the other videos for personal use.

run4cover
09-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I have more videos, but if the more videos I post of me beating any cars, the more I'm hated... so I'll save myself the trouble and only post videos I lose in and save the other videos for personal use.
And why are you worried about haters? I know you don't know me, but please quit acting like Mr. softee....If you got vids of you handing out "L's", then post them! People who let others cramp their lifestyle with negativity agitate me! :rant:
Just post the videos!!!!....direct your haters to me....I'll take care of them ;)

On another note.......Nissan Power!!!!! :idb:

benwaballs
09-10-2005, 10:35 PM

who cares? i wanna see the videos. some ppl take this way to serious. if you lose big deal, if you win big deal its about having fun and meeting new ppl :goodjob: come on post the videos

Big Baller
09-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Wow that was the first race you lost huh....

Funny,

I heard you got your ass waxed by Batlgrounds Evo. But I guess maybe that rod left a dent in your ego as well

TranceDJ06
09-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Charles You should take on the fucking New STI....haha..

Speedm0(\)key
09-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Wow that was the first race you lost huh....

Funny,

I heard you got your ass waxed by Batlgrounds Evo. But I guess maybe that rod left a dent in your ego as well

sigh.... you're a waste of oxygen, evidence that god... does indeed fuck up from time to time.

Tracy
09-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Sux being fast, doesn't it Charles? Brings out all the haters! Been happening to us for years. Soon you won't be able to get a race and when you finally do.....people always have excuses. I say fuck the haters. It jsut means your doing something right :)

Speedm0(\)key
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Sux being fast, doesn't it Charles? Brings out all the haters! Been happening to us for years. Soon you won't be able to get a race and when you finally do.....people always have excuses. I say fuck the haters. It jsut means your doing something right :)

yeah.. also sucks when people say they spanked you by 10+ cars.. when in reality it was about 2 cars.. and the opposition had a major power advantage... oh and it breaks on the hwy.

why dont you go blow up twinkies in the video section again

people hate you because you are fucking annoying. People hate charles because he intimidates them. big diff

Big Baller
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
people hate you because you are fucking annoying. People hate charles because he intimidates them. big diff

Really he intimidates people, I hardly think thats the case. Maybe Charles wants to run my 240, maybe for a little cash.

Maybe he wants to run Jasons STI.

N

Nyteryder
09-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Really he intimidates people, I hardly think thats the case. Maybe Charles wants to run my 240, maybe for a little cash.

N

What set up are running in your 240

Tracer
09-11-2005, 10:31 PM
people hate you because you are fucking annoying.

I haven't met a person yet that didn't like Tracy. Annoying??? I guess everyone you've met likes you too? Come on man, relax and enjoy life. Why do people have to be so hateful?

Speedm0(\)key
09-12-2005, 12:23 AM
I haven't met a person yet that didn't like Tracy. Annoying??? I guess everyone you've met likes you too? Come on man, relax and enjoy life. Why do people have to be so hateful?

aww, thats cute :tongue:

Speedm0(\)key
09-12-2005, 12:24 AM

N

thats really kewl

Big Baller
09-12-2005, 09:47 AM
What set up are running in your 240

Muhwahahhahahhahahah

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 10:23 AM
The gt2871 .64 will make about 360whp With the mods listed above.

did you up the boost? my car was accidentally hitting 25psi due to a boost controller malfunction yesterday and although i didn't stay in it after seeing the boost gauge the thing was taking off like a rocket. i need bigger injectors :(.

Tracy
09-12-2005, 10:46 AM
yeah.. also sucks when people say they spanked you by 10+ cars.. when in reality it was about 2 cars.. and the opposition had a major power advantage... oh and it breaks on the hwy.

why dont you go blow up twinkies in the video section again

Ahahahahahaha. You're so funny!

So, could you show me where Dan or myself said that we beat him by 10+ car lenghts? That would be so fun. I think I see a very interesting day ahead of us. People get your refresh buttons ready.

See, Charles...you're famous now. You have your own cheerleaders and you didn't even have to buy a shop.

I might start my own thread so these guys thread doesn't get off topic.

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Muhwahahhahahhahahah

OK?

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
did you up the boost? my car was accidentally hitting 25psi due to a boost controller malfunction yesterday and although i didn't stay in it after seeing the boost gauge the thing was taking off like a rocket. i need bigger injectors :(.

I am running 18-19psi, an what I meant was when I upgrade my mannys and cams and turbo elbow I should be at 360whp. What injectors are you running.

Xrated O.G.
09-12-2005, 11:00 AM

So, could you show me where Dan or myself said that we beat him by 10+ car lenghts? That would be so fun. I think I see a very interesting day ahead of us. People get your refresh buttons ready.

See, Charles...you're famous now. You have your own cheerleaders and you didn't even have to buy a shop.

Tracy quit being such a crybaby. I was told you beat him by 20 cars....

chnco
09-12-2005, 11:25 AM
You are mistaken, I beat Tracy by 50 cars.

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I am running 18-19psi, an what I meant was when I upgrade my mannys and cams and turbo elbow I should be at 360whp. What injectors are you running.

SARD 550cc side feeds. according to the power FC i maxed them well before 25psi was reached so i'm just happy i didn't pop the motor. the powerFC may be reading funny though, because marshall's car made 396whp on 50lb topfeeds (~550cc) and never seemed to max them out. i'm not sure what base pressure he was running though with the JWT ecu that was in the car.

SilviaK93
09-12-2005, 11:51 AM
damn say it aint so..

thats what happens when you dont BB.

SilviaK93
09-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Fun stuff.

dont sweat all the haters Charles. BB is what truly helps you win. We all know you raced again and BB to win the following races with the 240. :D

SilviaK93
09-12-2005, 12:02 PM
We can run, I thought your car was in the shop.

He has an appt with me first to get walked. You can walk him afterwards.:D

In my opinion with that race of Charles not BB'ing you will own that G35TT by @ 1 car. Just my opinion from what I have seen from the posted video. It might be less, but I doubt the G will be able to hang with a light weight SR 240.

GO ahead Tony, start flaming this post. Only lining them up will tell! :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
09-12-2005, 07:18 PM

actually i beleive YOU did say 10+ cars, and alot of other people said they heard you tell them a crazy amount, i dont cheerlead charles i barely even know him, its just that you jump into his shit like you need the attention.

Charles is famous, he barely lost to a more powerful "shop" car... pretty gay on your side if you ask me, if you want to keep arguing get "DAN" the actual owner to post, i really dont want to hear shit from a person who didnt drive it.

Tracy
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
actually i beleive YOU did say 10+ cars, and alot of other people said they heard you tell them a crazy amount, i dont cheerlead charles i barely even know him, its just that you jump into his shit like you need the attention.

Charles is famous, he barely lost to a more powerful "shop" car... pretty gay on your side if you ask me, if you want to keep arguing get "DAN" the actual owner to post, i really dont want to hear shit from a person who didnt drive it.

I said Charles is famous....so thanks for reiterating that for all of us. He has cheerleaders. And you're one of them. Speedmonkey AKA Cheerleader. LOL. You're a cheerleader.

LOL! Where did I say it????? 10+ cars that is. He said she said. He "barely lost" because the rod went. Were you there? JW. Sounds like you are listening to all the hype. Our "shop" cars are the same as anyone's car. We build them just like anyone else. What's the difference? Please enlighten me. I love when people say those kind of things. It just show how ignorant they are. BTW, did I mention...EAT A DICK??? Oh I didn't. Well, eat a dick. ;)

BTW, I don't need the attention. I'm just bored. Eat a dick :D

Tracy
09-12-2005, 07:48 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=20892

I started this just for you monkey.

tony
09-12-2005, 08:09 PM
He has an appt with me first to get walked. You can walk him afterwards.:D

In my opinion with that race of Charles not BB'ing you will own that G35TT by @ 1 car. Just my opinion from what I have seen from the posted video. It might be less, but I doubt the G will be able to hang with a light weight SR 240.

GO ahead Tony, start flaming this post. Only lining them up will tell! :goodjob:

*sigh* we will see... no flames from over here.

SleepingTalon
09-12-2005, 09:24 PM

Actually, it's TRACY's car, not Dan's. You should've been paying attention in other threads as the "whose fucking car is it?" question, has been covered previously. In addtion to that, most of us on here, especially the one's that know Dan & Tracy, already know that REGARDLESS of who drove the car that night, wherever you see Dan, you'll definitely find Tracy, and vice versa. I think that could have something to do with the fact that they live together, and Dan fucks her, and they do stuff like that, but I'm not sure...that's just a WILD GUESS! You dont wanna hear from her? Well, do you think for one fuckin' second they like hearing from you? I also love how "shop" car gets thrown around so easily. That car is their personal mode of transport that happens to have the same kit that every other fucking evo on god greens earth has. It was thrown together faster than I can make chocolate cupcakes...and I know how much some of the people here like chocolate cupcakes!:) Thanx, Im done now...

Big Baller
09-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Blah blah blah, shop car, shop car, shop car.

ct9a gsr
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
dont sweat all the haters Charles. BB is what truly helps you win. We all know you raced again and BB to win the following races with the 240. :D

I'm not sure if you're trying to make it sound like my driving style is an excuse for how I win my races when I lack power... and I'm not sure if you're trying to make it sound like a negative comment...

However, I'll openly admit... it's my driving style that helps me win races... just like ANYONE ELSE who races... you can have a shitload of power but still be slower if you're out-driven by someone else. BB'n, shifting fast, no-lift shifting, anti-lag, etc all play an important role in racing... so I'll take it as a compliment that you refer to me BB'n every other post. =]

sixfifty
09-12-2005, 10:06 PM
yes shop cars have A\c and full weight too!

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 10:08 PM
wherever you see Dan of them, you'll definitely find the Tracy, and vice versa. I think that could have something to do with the fact that they live together, and Dan fucks her,

wow, a little blunt there eh?;)

HiPSI
09-12-2005, 10:09 PM
yes shop cars have A\c and full weight too!

and magic powers

Nyteryder
09-12-2005, 11:25 PM
SARD 550cc side feeds. according to the power FC i maxed them well before 25psi was reached so i'm just happy i didn't pop the motor. the powerFC may be reading funny though, because marshall's car made 396whp on 50lb topfeeds (~550cc) and never seemed to max them out. i'm not sure what base pressure he was running though with the JWT ecu that was in the car.

yeah i thought they are reaching the end of there road at around 350ish whp

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure if you're trying to make it sound like my driving style is an excuse for how I win my races when I lack power... and I'm not sure if you're trying to make it sound like a negative comment...

However, I'll openly admit... it's my driving style that helps me win races... just like ANYONE ELSE who races... you can have a shitload of power but still be slower if you're out-driven by someone else. BB'n, shifting fast, no-lift shifting, anti-lag, etc all play an important role in racing... so I'll take it as a compliment that you refer to me BB'n every other post. =]

Charles, it was not intended to be a negative comment at all. I was simply stating what you state in the first sentence of your 2nd paragraph.

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 11:34 AM
yeah i thought they are reaching the end of there road at around 350ish whp

if I recall correctly enjuku was one of the first to reach the 400whp mark on 550/50lb injectors with the red hatch s13. As Erin stated I had a JWT ECU and also had a MAFS controller. This allowed us to adjust the voltage to the MAFS giving a finer tuning line for the a/f curve. I still have the graphs- although I think the 396 is on a floppy still- but some show the a/f curve and it was dead on the money. I think we could have hit 425rwhp with those injectors but would have been maxed out at that point. I used a stock 300ZTT fuel pump, 300ZTT fuel filter, JWT fuel reg, and stock fuel lines with a JWT fuel rail.

SilviaK93
09-13-2005, 11:36 AM
If I were to take a wild guess as it was years ago, but I think my base fuel pressure was @42 with no vac.

wild guess but sounds about right.....

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:39 AM
since stikiller is looking for my post I will help him out