PDA

View Full Version : Random george bush does not care ..

The Golden Child
09-10-2005, 01:04 AM
http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=48470&type=1&page=2

im asian - korean and to hear this made me think ..

plus im drinking and when ur drinking u start to think ..

Bishop
09-10-2005, 01:08 AM
WOW

TranceDJ06
09-10-2005, 01:09 AM
oh..word

mp5o
09-10-2005, 01:16 AM
hmmm....

The Golden Child
09-10-2005, 01:24 AM
doesnt it make u think ??

mp5o
09-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Makes me think about how old that video is.....

David88vert
09-10-2005, 06:50 AM
The truth is .... Kayne West doesn't care about the white people, the Vietnamese, etc., or the black people that are dying in MS and LA. Kayne West only cares about getting his face on TV.

Who cares if it's black or white people dying down there. Color shouldn't matter. Bush is not the only person that can make a difference. Gore chartered 2 private planes to get people out - at a cost of $100,000 to his own pocket. How many people has Kayne West gotten out? Were they the poor - or his friends?

---------------------------------------------------

The government did move too slow at getting people out, and there is a reason. Think about this. Now there a lot of people have died and they were able to declare it "uninhabitable" and people are being forceably removed (even in areas not flooded, and the people had stockpiled food/water), they can announce plans to revitalized the city. First, you evacuate people and remove guns for the people who remain. Then you condemn the city and the government seizes the property. Next, you sell the property for cheap to businesses that will pump millions into a new infrastructre. Then you resell the new homes/ shopping centers to people who are "of a higher social class". It's wrong, but you are seeing it happen right in front of you. And they will call it revitalization. It happens in other countries, you just don't expect to see it happen here.

Brett
09-10-2005, 08:17 AM
What people dont know is Bush declared LA and MS a disaster area 2 days before the hurricane hit, What that did was give FEMA full reign of the situation, Bush did his part, FEMA had 2 days to get thier shit there and wait out the storm and roll into action, FEMA had a director who did not have experience in this kind of disaster... Thats what fucked up the responce time.

collins
09-10-2005, 10:30 AM
kayne is such a fuckin idiot. why is it that some blacks (not all, and for those i thank you) ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS throw the race card? every chance they get, oh, whitey hates me cause i'm black. i'm so tired of hearing that shit. now everyone that knows me knows i'm not a racist. thats not even an issue, fact is that i'm just sick and tired of hearing it. but i also acknowledge (i know, spelling is way off) that its not going to go away for quite some time. oh well.

chameleon30038
09-17-2005, 05:11 PM
he is stumbling and mumbling over his words as if he was there and emotionally stressed out

chuck
09-17-2005, 05:49 PM
he is stumbling and mumbling over his words as if he was there and emotionally stressed out
...or uneducated

chuck
09-17-2005, 05:57 PM
what did mike myers say next??? anyone have a video of that??