PDA

View Full Version : 92 legend fr. lip on an ef hatch

revized_DX
11-19-2008, 11:32 AM
will this work? i have a legend here at the shop that has been abandoned and taking what i can off of it before it is hauled off....will the front lip fit on my ef or is it a waste of time to remove it? :thinking:

jcs
11-19-2008, 06:12 PM
it probably wont fit unless you want to spend time to trim it and stuff

southside
11-19-2008, 06:26 PM
it will take some cutting but it can happen!and this is what the ef squad forum is for most guys on there have alot of expirence with lips and side skirt swapping on to efs.Check it out

Scotsman
11-19-2008, 06:30 PM
if its free what do ya got to lose!

revized_DX
11-19-2008, 06:44 PM
it will take some cutting but it can happen!and this is what the ef squad forum is for most guys on there have alot of expirence with lips and side skirt swapping on to efs.Check it out

ha ha funny...look around the squad section you'll see me there...i just posted here to catch the eyes of some ac drivers too!

if anyone has some input on this please feel free! the car also has side skirts but havent noticed if there is a rear lip of not, have to check tomorrow.

if anyone needs anything pm and let me see what i can do!

DeeAOne
11-19-2008, 06:45 PM
if you had a 90-93 accord you would be golden. lol

revized_DX
11-19-2008, 06:46 PM
it probably wont fit unless you want to spend time to trim it and stuff

that i knew but isnt that what the love of our rides is all about? putting the time and effort to make it work, watch it grow into what you imagine it will be? it just sucks that working on my car is my biggest hobby but i have a job working on other peoples cars...when i get time for mine, dont really want to work on anything!

slimm
11-21-2008, 05:30 PM
that ish would be hot. try it. you're gonna have a lotta fun cutting and trimming. my opinion is to run it.

mushroom_toy
11-21-2008, 09:29 PM
I sent ya a pm hopefully you got it.