PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the percentage of converted criminals?

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 08:03 AM
I was just thinking and I want to get, the input from others. What do Ia members think the percentage of converted, criminals is? What I mean by converted is people who have lost their jobs. One, we know thousands lose their jobs everyday so out of those how many are becoming criminals.

TheProfiteer
11-19-2008, 08:18 AM
now that Halloween has come to pass Autumn has last her previous job at the haunted house, so I guess shes back out on the streets working the corner, that makes her a criminal right?

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 08:28 AM
now that Halloween has come to pass Autumn has last her previous job at the haunted house, so I guess shes back out on the streets working the corner, that makes her a criminal right?i guess since she's selling her body.

Ran
11-19-2008, 08:51 AM
I don't think the economy has been pressed hard enough to push people to that breaking point. I'd say the average percentile is fairly low at the moment, the question lies in what the future will hold.

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 09:04 AM
I don't think the economy has been pressed hard enough to push people to that breaking point. I'd say the average percentile is fairly low at the moment, the question lies in what the future will hold.How sure are you? Because a couple of states have seen a very high increase in crime, Georgia is one of them.

Ran
11-19-2008, 09:06 AM
How sure are you? Because a couple of states have seen a very high increase in crime, Georgia is one of them.I'm not sure about anything, that's just my personal opinion. I haven't kept up with statistics or reports enough to make an adequate conclusion, it's just the way I feel. People are losing their jobs but there are still jobs to be found as well. I don't think things are as bad now as they will be in the immediate future. Time will tell.

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure about anything, that's just my personal opinion. I haven't kept up with statistics or reports enough to make an adequate conclusion, it's just the way I feel. People are losing their jobs but there are still jobs to be found as well. I don't think things are as bad now as they will be in the immediate future. Time will tell.Yeah, there are jobs if people quit being picky. If you need a job take one even if it pays less, because bills still have to be paid. I know people who have been hired for jobs, for the past two weeks. I also know people who won't take a job because of what it pays, but it's all they can find.

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure about anything, that's just my personal opinion. I haven't kept up with statistics or reports enough to make an adequate conclusion, it's just the way I feel. People are losing their jobs but there are still jobs to be found as well. I don't think things are as bad now as they will be in the immediate future. Time will tell.Yeah, there are jobs if people quit being picky. If you need a job take one even if it pays less, because bills still have to be paid. I know people who have been hired for jobs, for the past two weeks. I also know people who won't take a job because of what it pays, even though it's all they can find.

1000cckiller
11-19-2008, 09:20 AM
^What the fuck, how did that happen. Ia has been trippin lately.