PDA

View Full Version : tegedc2 A+++ Seller

You_Wish
11-18-2008, 11:08 PM
i just got a LS motor off of him for $500... it could have came with a little more for that much... but still good seller:D

Tech5
11-18-2008, 11:10 PM
dayum you could get a B20 40-50k 6 month warranty for that, but good luck

You_Wish
11-18-2008, 11:13 PM
dayum you could get a B20 40-50k 6 month warranty for that, but good luck

yeah i know but i needed it asap and it has 99k on it so... oh and he gave me a 2 month warranty

Tech5
11-18-2008, 11:16 PM
hope he stands by it too

You_Wish
11-18-2008, 11:26 PM
hope he stands by it too

well i got it on paper and he signed it..

Tech5
11-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Well I will keep my mouth shut

You_Wish
11-18-2008, 11:55 PM

do you know something i dont??

tegedc2
11-19-2008, 01:30 AM

yea do u knoe somthing josh cuz that i knoe of we never ended it up in a bad way for u to start talking :no: or making people im making deals with have seond thoughts

tegedc2
11-19-2008, 01:32 AM
hope he stands by it too

hope i stand by it wow so i was never honest with you please tell if i scerwed you over

Tech5
11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Well due that your pushing the issue I guess I will let everyone know now..

tegedc2 told me he had a MINT B16Tranny works perfect NO Grinds, No Popping out or anything .... I also bought Si wheels too!

After agreeing on a price, I met up with him which he drove a good bit to meet me, He got to the location before I could get there, so I told him Go inside the Waffle house an I will buy you lunch just hang out Ill be there in about 10 mins, So I should up went inside an joined him until he got done eating. I paid for his bill (10.00) and then we went outside bullshltted etc etc... I got the tranny, Si wheels , went home and stored these items until I got done working out painting my engine bay...After about a week, I installed everything and went for a test drive and it was hard going into reverse, and 3rd had a grind...Not a small grind a good one...I even went an flush the fluid I just bought (20.00) and install new GM synchro Mesh..Still Grinds, called him up and I was trying to talk with him to see what was the best route to fix this an everyone be happy..I told him he could give me 40.00 for fluid an 50.00 and I would get the Synchros and rebuild the tranny myself, or he could give me 10.00 for the lunch, 40.00 for the fluid and my money for the tranny only, and he was like Ill give your money back for the Si wheels an tranny thats it...Bullshltt the SI wheels had nothing to do with the tranny! Those are mine now!
So after back an forth back an forth talking I decided this is BS and that I told him from the start, that this is why I dont buy used trannys for people because most 90% time they are junk! SO I decided not to waste more time that I had already of Cleaning, installing new seals, and fluid change twice to let him be and that I wouldnt never buy anymore trannys off IA again! I learned , I had a spare tranny that I took apart an used 3 rd gear,an reverse gear .and the synchos so its fixed now, and I sold the car......
Another transaction which was like couple days after the tranny transaction (yet I havent installed it ) I had a Carbon fiber duck bill... I wanted 150 an exchange for a MINT OEM black one , when I met with him, after taking mine off and meeting him, again He had a Blue one, I was like EH Ill just paint it, also I had a JDM tag which I traded for a 12pack of Pineapple FANTA!! When I got home an started to painting the wing, there are to ends on each side that comes down the body in a point (ear) one side was broken off (cut) one of the two, I didnt make it a big deal due that it was my fault and so I suked it up and said I would never due bussiness with this guy again....Most IA members see an know I am a Good seller/Honest etc and would never do anything to piss anyone off... and this is hard for me to write up and try to explain that I rather keep to myself, but tegedc2 wanted me to explain so here I am......In the future I learn that unless you have many reps, an is known on IA , that is only how I will buy anything from them!

I knew he had a negative reps posted in the BADSELLERS posted up and I thought everyone deserves a 2nd chance...Well I gave him that an another one, and still came up screwed...But It was my fault and I learned!......

BTW I didnt make a negative feedback about you but I am now....

hope i stand by it wow so i was never honest with you please tell if i scerwed you over

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2008, 06:31 PM
yea do u knoe somthing josh cuz that i knoe of we never ended it up in a bad way for u to start talking :no: or making people im making deals with have seond thoughts

Lolol @ stupid people being banned from here. Later, QD.

You_Wish
11-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Well due that your pushing the issue I guess I will let everyone know now..

tegedc2 told me he had a MINT B16Tranny works perfect NO Grinds, No Popping out or anything .... I also bought Si wheels too!

After agreeing on a price, I met up with him which he drove a good bit to meet me, He got to the location before I could get there, so I told him Go inside the Waffle house an I will buy you lunch just hang out Ill be there in about 10 mins, So I should up went inside an joined him until he got done eating. I paid for his bill (10.00) and then we went outside bullshltted etc etc... I got the tranny, Si wheels , went home and stored these items until I got done working out painting my engine bay...After about a week, I installed everything and went for a test drive and it was hard going into reverse, and 3rd had a grind...Not a small grind a good one...I even went an flush the fluid I just bought (20.00) and install new GM synchro Mesh..Still Grinds, called him up and I was trying to talk with him to see what was the best route to fix this an everyone be happy..I told him he could give me 40.00 for fluid an 50.00 and I would get the Synchros and rebuild the tranny myself, or he could give me 10.00 for the lunch, 40.00 for the fluid and my money for the tranny only, and he was like Ill give your money back for the Si wheels an tranny thats it...Bullshltt the SI wheels had nothing to do with the tranny! Those are mine now!
So after back an forth back an forth talking I decided this is BS and that I told him from the start, that this is why I dont buy used trannys for people because most 90% time they are junk! SO I decided not to waste more time that I had already of Cleaning, installing new seals, and fluid change twice to let him be and that I wouldnt never buy anymore trannys off IA again! I learned , I had a spare tranny that I took apart an used 3 rd gear,an reverse gear .and the synchos so its fixed now, and I sold the car......
Another transaction which was like couple days after the tranny transaction (yet I havent installed it ) I had a Carbon fiber duck bill... I wanted 150 an exchange for a MINT OEM black one , when I met with him, after taking mine off and meeting him, again He had a Blue one, I was like EH Ill just paint it, also I had a JDM tag which I traded for a 12pack of Pineapple FANTA!! When I got home an started to painting the wing, there are to ends on each side that comes down the body in a point (ear) one side was broken off (cut) one of the two, I didnt make it a big deal due that it was my fault and so I suked it up and said I would never due bussiness with this guy again....Most IA members see an know I am a Good seller/Honest etc and would never do anything to piss anyone off... and this is hard for me to write up and try to explain that I rather keep to myself, but tegedc2 wanted me to explain so here I am......In the future I learn that unless you have many reps, an is known on IA , that is only how I will buy anything from them!

I knew he had a negative reps posted in the BADSELLERS posted up and I thought everyone deserves a 2nd chance...Well I gave him that an another one, and still came up screwed...But It was my fault and I learned!......

BTW I didnt make a negative feedback about you but I am now....

yo man just got done with the swap yeah head gasket GONE bad Plugs when he said they was good... motor spits and sputters....

Tech5
11-20-2008, 11:44 PM
DAYUMMMMMM!! MODS?????

Scotsman
11-21-2008, 06:21 AM
fixed

You_Wish
11-21-2008, 02:21 PM
fixed

thanks