PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Brett

rickgiblin
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
hey dude, i was wondering if you ever ended up calling the motorcycle shop? just currious

Brett
09-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I waited because I found out yesterday I will have to wait just a bit longer, Will have to wait till mid October to buy it, But that might work out better because in October im sure bikes will be cheaper then they are now

rickgiblin
09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
yea, i actually quit the shop because it turns out that the owner just wanted to use me for the show that they had last weekend and to help clean out the warehouse... once i got that done he was gonna fire me but my girlfriend went up to him and said if you fire him for no reason... i quit, so thats just why he had me around and he basically started blaming alot of things i didnt do on me so i just told him it wasnt working out adn got my paycheck and left... but granted, lee is a great guy and they really will treat you right. im actually looking for a bike right now and i found bikes for really cheep... go to www.stuntlife.com and there are great deals on there and also cycleforums.com , they have alot of info and bikes up for sale there. good luck, maybe we could go riding sometime

Brett
09-09-2005, 10:51 PM
^^ Thanks man, And we can ride for sure, I just had a bit of a set back this month so I will just have to wait about 6 more weeks, but Im sure it will go by quick enough :)