PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to tuesday v. the alliance has been broken

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2008, 07:19 AM
intro post...story being written now...

so this morning as i started haley i knew today was going to be a good day, it was a bit chilly, the air was crisp... i had just eaten some oatmeal. it was all good in my jdm hood. :bump:

as i started my drive to work i turned on the radio...err...well.... cd. hey i love this song... this is a good race song... oh well just cruise around to it. but as fate would have it...the song was only an omen to the event to come in the next few moments. the clouds seemed to set the mood for a battle of epic proportion..
http://french.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/i/insignia/760.jpg

i passed the wendys headed off island and notice a set of pointy little hid projectors shining in my rear view mirror. Hmm :thinking: its too far back what is that? they are too well aimed to be aftermarket projectors.. gotta be oem @ least *gasp* a TIBBY! :bump: hooray! a kimchi cruiser to run along the sushi squad haley :D hooray!~
http://www.everwinter.com/tib/tibtuscanibadges.jpg

we continued to drive along the glorious highway 278... but i sensed something was amiss..... the tibby was not exuding its usual happy feelings in my direction... it was putting bad vibes through my tinted glass... this tibby was.... * DUN DUN DUN>>>>>> EVIL!!!!!!* i had realized it all too late though, he had come within striking distance as we eeked over the 70 mph zone. lowered, blackedout windows, tuscani badges, ARK exhaust thats all that could be seen. it was enough to make me change my attitude and turn up the volume a notch more.
http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/info/anime/characters/hnm/yamikage.jpg

i was wary as we continued through traffic. oh no,... the bridge.. an uphill incline for 1320 feet followed by a low slope to the left for another 1000 ft. small island transition then a mad dash to the mainland... this is where they would make their move i'm certain of it! :ninja: wait for it. we only return fire we're not looking for an inncident(sp?) here. i hear what seems to be a primal scream, the tibby has broken the alliance... she has revved on haley, and we do NOT take being revved on lightly. i drop it down to 3rd 3 bars below vtec to announce we shall not be taken lightly.

the dark shadowy figure behind the glass gazing @ me with red eyes and a sinister smile rears back for the shift. *amazing tibby speed with the rumble of its 2.7 litres roaring through its tuned exhaust* the torque seems endless as my foe jumps ahead a car before i have time to even blink.
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/Shark%20Jump.JPG

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/02/chourantou009.jpg
IKE HALEY IKE!!!!!!! *2000cc's of vtec fury roars through the apexi GT like a banshee soaring in for the kill* you're days are numbered TIBBY! we are off. running through the rpms its almost as if time has slowed down. all my senses are on high alert, we have been double crossed in a long alliance. this rogue member of the tibby haley coalition must be taken out! this is a priority one~! the incline is upon us, its a straight shot with no traffic, its a battle of sheer speed now! Top of 3rd, *triple footing action* fourth! with oil pressure to the max, Vtec remains engaged as it sends a shockwave of force down the driveshaft to bring the rear wheels to maximum thrust.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/498395686_74bd9674db.jpg
ahead by a 1/4 you can see his featureless face turn to one of shock as he realizes that he was wrong to assume haley could be defeated so easily. 7600 rpm and climbing... you're day has come! with the MB quarts bumping to the anthem of his demise, time speeds up and come back in full effect!

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/over9000.jpg
OVER 9000! SHIFT! the moment has come to seperate the allies from the foes, my battle has been won but its not enough to simply win. we shall crush his spirit as we can hear his V6 crying for more power with its pedal in the floor with all she's got. But alas, this is a battle of the H domain. and today my poor tibby friend, you're shark has bitten off more than she can chew! Triple digits and away! crossing the second bridge we widen our gap til we see the front end settle down in the rear view mirror in a sigh of defeat. The tunnel vision has stopped, the moment has brought a victory, and yet today is one of sadness. Today, in the province of hilton head, a rogue tibby declared unholy battle against its ally now turned foe. Haley. Yet with valor and honor we stood our ground and rejected the attack with great success! My heart is sad but my spirit is high!

Victory is mine......
http://rubenerdshow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/haruhi1000.png

Ed
11-18-2008, 07:22 AM
ibtl

osnap
11-18-2008, 07:27 AM
you're just jealous that im the new you

teh bri
11-18-2008, 07:31 AM
&&; this is what JM does for fun (:

SLo_MKIII
11-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Hmm... interesting

DJ Maestro
11-18-2008, 07:57 AM
No, not the alliance!! The alliance can not fail!! :eek:

Which alliance? :thinking:

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2008, 08:10 AM
STORY ADDED.

1000cckiller
11-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Jdmgay dreaming much?

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2008, 08:16 AM
no one asked you 1000 sammich eaTer!

Sammich
11-18-2008, 08:16 AM
i drop it down to 3rd 3 bars below vtec to announce we shall not be taken lightly.

i LIRL @ that

PS fuck that sessi sounding s2k...

PPSS while u were out walking sky, i put it in haleys but..so that white 'smoke' u saw sunday morning..wasnt smoke :ninja:

BKgen®
11-18-2008, 08:17 AM
LOL

yet another epic thread by JM.

but... does this mean Haley and Lisa can't be fwiends? :cry:

osnap
11-18-2008, 08:17 AM
...marry me.

willum14pb
11-18-2008, 08:20 AM
what a waste of life, i can't believe i started to read that, i want to kill you now.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2008, 08:26 AM
samwell - :lmfao: you a hole! lol puttin it in haley. lol but i'm glad that you enjoy her sessi sounds :goodjob: you're like the 2nd to actually hear it from IA lol :lmfao:

Good Kitty Tibby pants - yes lisa and haley are still teh friends :cheers: :bump:

osnap - wheres my carbon fiber ring with a ball bearing in the middle :lmfao:

big willy style - come on now... if you've EVER read any post i make you should have seen this comin :lmfao:

Sammich
11-18-2008, 08:30 AM
samwell - :lmfao: you a hole! lol puttin it in haley. lol but i'm glad that you enjoy her sessi sounds :goodjob: you're like the 2nd to actually hear it from IA lol :lmfao:

man i had an eargasm and orgasm when u were pulling up saturday morning...i was zomg the sound of the s2k makes me joyful in muh pants

willum14pb
11-18-2008, 08:32 AM
i outta punch you square in the face.

mocha latte cupcake
11-18-2008, 08:42 AM
sammich - :cheers: now its time for da max

tickle y0 willy - don't hate... :cry:

PURP
11-18-2008, 08:45 AM
I wouldn't have announced the defeat of a tibby... there slow anyways...

But I am glad Haley prevailed .....

Great job JM, DOIN' WORK

BKgen®
11-18-2008, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't have announced the defeat of a tibby... there slow anyways...

O RLY?

:ninja:

then so are EGs..... :rolleyes:

Sammich
11-18-2008, 08:58 AM
sammich - :cheers: now its time for da max

get ur pple to help reduce my fine and ill be able to do my exhaust sooner than later:lmfao:

but yea i think the exhaust will be next, if my tires last that long:ninja:

*thinks of back curvy roads*:idb:

DJ Maestro
11-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Epic Win JM!! I will be the first in our strong Haley/Kimchi Rocket alliance to say that the rogue Tibby was way out of line taking on the Secks2K. Over 9000 beats the 6,500 every day of the week. Do not let this evil imposter of the Tibby nation sway you from the great alliance at hand. After all, he probably hates lolis and does not belong in a Tibby. :eek: :eek:

Congrats on smoking him bro. Great job. :D :goodjob:

PURP
11-18-2008, 09:24 AM
O RLY?

:ninja:

then so are EGs..... :rolleyes:

Yeah but the wrath of my V-Krak scared you so bad..... I won't go there.... and you know where I'm fast at..... we both know that....

Crazy Asian
11-18-2008, 02:12 PM
THE FAWK IS THIS BALONEY JM!!??? WHERES THE LOLI?? Shit back to top gear and my taco bell.

Crazy Asian
11-18-2008, 02:14 PM
And wait till the tank comes to town, JM. I shall crush your competition with 190 hp IVTEC engine. You shall see massive amounts of victory over loli's too while miss hailey picks up 1-3 loli.

DJ Maestro
11-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Rawr!!!

http://homepage.mac.com/lawrencedavid/cuteanimals/baby_tiger_surprised_face.jpg

BKgen®
11-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah but the wrath of my V-Krak scared you so bad..... I won't go there.... and you know where I'm fast at..... we both know that....
yes yes, very true. :goodjob:

but come on now-- the ol' tibby can hold her own :D

DirtyMechanic
11-18-2008, 04:40 PM
I JM stories... oh JM JM tell another tell another... pretty please....