PDA

View Full Version : Ok.. I need some help........

Leisa
09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
My son left a pen in his jeans, needless to say I have washed and dried an entire load of his clothes getting ink on everything, is there anything that will get it out?????? I need ideas

Brett
09-09-2005, 08:50 PM
A belt to his ass might atleast make you feel better :D

Leisa
09-09-2005, 08:51 PM
you know motherfucker, i dont need your lame ass comments... :2up: :2up: :2up:

Brett
09-09-2005, 08:52 PM
^^^ And your point is? :lmfao:

rolling_trip
09-09-2005, 08:53 PM
think he is saying nothing will get it out. at least i havent found anything yet

Deaf Pimp
09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I've done something similar... stupid I say! Honestly, it wont come out and I've tried re-washing and other types of cleaners.

Jon00
09-09-2005, 10:13 PM
go to the book store there is a book that tells u how to take all that shit out i did the same thing last week and my mom got me the book now i cant find it lol but it sure did take it out

Brett
09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Find the book and tell her how to do it :)

silver
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
My son left a pen in his jeans, needless to say I have washed and dried an entire load of his clothes getting ink on everything, is there anything that will get it out?????? I need ideas

I have heard of this before... What you need to do is come over here to my house and then what will happen is I will show you my boobies :flash: and then the ink stain will magically disapear from all your clothes... thats all you have to do Leisa... gosh, next time just call me and I can always help you with your problems.... :la:

JM says hi

Leisa
09-09-2005, 10:30 PM
go to the book store there is a book that tells u how to take all that shit out i did the same thing last week and my mom got me the book now i cant find it lol but it sure did take it out

come on Jon.. go find the book for me.... please :tongue:

ahmonrah
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
it's worth a shot.....

http://www.prillycharmin.com/restore/zoxyclean.jpg

Leisa
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
I have heard of this before... What you need to do is come over here to my house and then what will happen is I will show you my boobies :flash: and then the ink stain will magically disapear from all your clothes... thats all you have to do Leisa... gosh, next time just call me and I can always help you with your problems.... :la:

JM says hi

damn it Heather.. you arent too far from me.. I would love to see your boobies :boobies: .. and maybe have some of this :lickpuss: ... hows that?

PS... hey JM you sweet thing... :kiss:

Leisa
09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
it's worth a shot.....

http://www.prillycharmin.com/restore/zoxyclean.jpg

that shit dont work worth a damn

silver
09-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Well come over Leisa... we are just hanging out drinking

Leisa
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
I wish I could.... my kids are leaving to go on a cruise with their dad tomorrow, and I gotta get their shit together .. maybe another night ;)

silver
09-09-2005, 10:39 PM
alright.. well i am going back to being social

Darling Nikki
09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
^Heather you better back off thats my woman!!! hahah jk

uproot
09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
What can be done to remove ink spots from a load of laundry that included a ballpoint ink pen?

To remove ink spots from a load of laundry, put the following in your washer: 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup water conditioner (examples: Calgon, Spring Rain, Rain Drops), and the amount of liquid detergent normally used for the load of laundry. Fill washer with the warmest/hottest water allowable for the fabric. Agitate the machine two minutes to dissolve the cleaning agents. Add clothing. Turn the machine off and allow clothing to soak 30 minutes. Turn machine on and go through the wash cycle. Check the spots. If not totally removed, repeat the process.

silver
09-10-2005, 12:02 AM
^Heather you better back off thats my woman!!! hahah jk

Actually.. I think it would be hotter if we fight about it... But there would be a few rules of course...

They are as follows:

~chocolate syrup
~whip cream
~strawberries
~bananas
~cherries

Please let me know what you think???

RandomGuy
09-10-2005, 12:07 AM
lime keeps lizards away

Jon00
09-10-2005, 10:40 AM
lol sorry in the book btw its called "talking dirty with the queen of clean "

it says to take it out with CHEAP ASS hair spray.
spray it on and let it set for 15-20 mins then wash it again
(also u can use rubbing alchool )
or if its a tough spot, denatured alcohol from a hardware store
BUT WITH THAT MAKE SURE TO ONLY SPOTS CARE THE SPOTS NO WHERE ELSA if u going to use the denatured alcohol from a hardware store

hope that helps

collins
09-10-2005, 11:02 AM
that shit dont work worth a damn

i must say, actually it does! i had a felt tip pen in my back pocket in some jeans once, and the top came off. my entire pocket was black. i took some oxy clean, poured a little scoop in a sink full of hot water, soaked the jeans for a while, then after a little bit, the stain was completly gone and the jeans weren't faded. so give it another shot.... what alot of people dont realize is that that stuff needs hot water to work its magic.

Tracy
09-10-2005, 11:06 AM

Try Oxy clean.

Kevykev
09-10-2005, 12:20 PM
beat his ass!

lol

Jon00
09-10-2005, 12:53 PM
lol sorry in the book btw its called "talking dirty with the queen of clean "

it says to take it out with CHEAP ASS hair spray.
spray it on and let it set for 15-20 mins then wash it again
(also u can use rubbing alchool )
or if its a tough spot, denatured alcohol from a hardware store
BUT WITH THAT MAKE SURE TO ONLY SPOTS CARE THE SPOTS NO WHERE ELSA if u going to use the denatured alcohol from a hardware store

hope that helps

oh and do i get some rep points for finding the book lol

Leisa
09-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks Jon... however this isnt just one spot.. its all over the 2 shirts... so I had to trash them.. .but thanks though :goodjob:

rickgiblin
09-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Actually.. I think it would be hotter if we fight about it... But there would be a few rules of course...

They are as follows:

~chocolate syrup
~whip cream
~strawberries
~bananas
~cherries

dam... can i watch???

what if i say please? Please

Brett
09-10-2005, 02:06 PM
^^ Fuck that man, I am gonna video!!

Leisa
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM

They are as follows:

~chocolate syrup
~whip cream
~strawberries
~bananas
~cherries

sounds good.. when you wanna do it?

Darling Nikki
09-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Heather I am up for it anytime with you ;)

BufordŽ
09-11-2005, 10:33 AM

They are as follows:

~chocolate syrup
~whip cream
~strawberries
~bananas
~cherries

Just give me a time, and I'll be there.