PDA

View Full Version : 3 Months Ago Today

Brett
11-17-2008, 06:59 PM
3 months ago tonight, Leisa had her stroke and went into ICU and was last in this house. It just takes me back realizing I havent heard her voice or seen her awake in 3 months. Then as you all know... she was in the coma for a month then passed. She has been gone almost a month and half already, God time seems to go by so fast. But still doesnt make me miss her any less thats for sure.

The Ninja
11-17-2008, 07:01 PM
For real, time just blazes by. You seem to be holding up well. Have your spare time habits changed?

Brett
11-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Not really, I spend alot of time home alone... Thats why I need to meet a female companion to atleast spend some time with.

I have good days and bad days, I hold up well in public, when I get home alone is when I let it out on the bad days though. But I have made it 3 months longer than I thought I would have

The Ninja
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Not really, I spend alot of time home alone... Thats why I need to meet a female companion to atleast spend some time with.

I have good days and bad days, I hold up well in public, when I get home alone is when I let it out on the bad days though. But I have made it 3 months longer than I thought I would have

Maybe you should pick up a hobby? Cars?? :D

Brett
11-17-2008, 07:13 PM
LMAO, the S2k is up at John Marsh's American Radio shop, he is building a enclosure and it will have a In Memory Of Leisa in plexi, and he is doing all the speakers, and headunit, etc

The Ninja
11-17-2008, 07:17 PM
LMAO, the S2k is up at John Marsh's American Radio shop, he is building a enclosure and it will have a In Memory Of Leisa in plexi, and he is doing all the speakers, and headunit, etc

So your gonna be bumpin all hardcore and shit? You should get QD to write a rap for you....

Ed
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Damn, doesn't seem like it's been that long

Brett
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
lmao, just want something that she would have wanted me to do and will be nice to have her name associated with it at the same time :)

The Ninja
11-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Get a turbo with her name on it. Then everytime you hit boost you'll be reminded, and then that memory will be associated with a new good feeling. POWER!

Brett
11-18-2008, 06:30 AM
I miss you boo :(

Kevykev
11-18-2008, 06:46 AM
Damn, 3 months already. One day at a time man.

teh bri
11-18-2008, 07:09 AM
i love you brett.

Sammich
11-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Damn, doesn't seem like it's been that long

x2 ur doing good considering bert..keep ya head up fat mack:D

DJ Maestro
11-18-2008, 07:53 AM
It does not seem that 3 months have passed since I first heard the news here that Leisa had stroked. It honestly seems like only a month ago that all this was happening. Time does fly as life moves forward. Brett, keep hanging in there buddy, stay strong, keep Leisa in your memories and prayers, and remember that you have a huge extended family here. :goodjob:

Brett
11-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Im not like all depressed today, I just cant believe its been that long already since she has been home. 3 months ago tonight I didnt know how I would even pay a bill without her taking care of things, and 3 months later I have bills getting paid, house stays spotless, I even make my own dinners now...LOL. I do honestly think god didnt have her pass that night of the stroke and Leisa fought to stay alive long enough for me to learn how to take care of things, because she literally ran the house, took care of everything and anything, she took such good care of me. So I think she made sure to stay around long enough for me to get things in order. Just hard to believe last time I heard her voice and had dinner with her was 3 months ago today. I miss my baby so much, but even Brittanee told me last night, Leisa would want me getting back out there and meeting new people..... :)

Brett
11-18-2008, 07:55 AM
i love you brett.

Love you too boo

Sammich
11-18-2008, 08:11 AM
i told u i love u too and u left me hanging..no more one night stands and no more of me buying u drinks u slut...

PS bri is right, leisa would want u out there mingling and jinglin...ya balls in them girls faces lol

Brett
11-18-2008, 08:16 AM
^^ Thats a visual huh sammich? lol

Sammich
11-18-2008, 08:19 AM
^^ Thats a visual huh sammich? lol

ur jinglin baby go head baby :lmfao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzndS93f15M

Brett
11-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh lord...lol

teh bri
11-18-2008, 11:19 AM
i told him last night that all he needed to do was get out more and find him a pretty lady.
He is attractive enough :)

Brett
11-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Yup and I will try and get out there and meet some new people of the female species. Brittanee, send some of your HS girls my way who live in the area...LOL nah but really, I know Leisa would want me to get back out there and when a woman shows interest, I am sure I will see whats up :)

§treet_§peed
11-18-2008, 06:31 PM
haha brett getting back into the game... eh like i told you man all of us will have to get together next year and go for a ride in the mountains in the spring.

Brett
11-18-2008, 09:14 PM
One last poem for you Leisa:

You never said I'm leaving
You never said goodbye,
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knew why.

A millon times I needed you
A millon times I cried,
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still,
In my heart you hold a place
That no one could ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didnt go alone
For a part of me went with you
The day god took you home

Tech5
11-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Brett if you ever need to talk man lmk
If you need a women for the night lmk I have my wife you can barrow, just dont let her come back an you keep the kid too!
RIP! Godbless!

Tech5
11-19-2008, 12:02 AM
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :cheers:

You never said goodbye,
And only God knew why.

A millon times I cried,
You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still,
In my heart you hold a place
That no one could ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didnt go alone
For a part of me went with you
The day god took you home

Brett
11-19-2008, 06:23 AM
Brett if you ever need to talk man lmk
If you need a women for the night lmk I have my wife you can barrow, just dont let her come back an you keep the kid too!
RIP! Godbless!

how about you keep the kid and I keep her? LMAO

Kevykev
11-19-2008, 07:11 AM

You never said goodbye,
And only God knew why.

A millon times I cried,