PDA

View Full Version : Ran 2 '04 Cobras Saturday NIght

mogallo
03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
since i just got my Na-T conversion i wanted to test it out on the street... so my friend called up a guy with an 04 cobra... i didnt even know what year it was he just said "yeah this guy has a cobra and i think he wants to run you" i was thinking it was like an 02 or earier cobra so i was all for it!!! turns out he has a modded 04 with the supercharger.... i KNEW it wasnt going to be pretty since i cant even go WOT ( i have to feather the throttle in 4th and 5th to prevent overboosting on my stock head gasket) so we ran he pulled me by like a bus from a 45mph roll... turns out the first cobra was 516whp.... LOL

second cobra - Stock s/c system... mods are CAI and cat back exhaust.

we ran from 40mph - he pulled out about a car to a car and 1/2 then we shut it down...

60mph roll - i decided to brake boost we took off... dead even... somewhere in there he pulled like a bumper to a door on me... around 140-150 i started pulling back about even with him... all of this was at about 3/4 throttle and featherd.... we shut it down almost dead even at 160. i have a video but need to get it put on my computer.

my feeling is that if i could have just given it 100% throttle i would have pulled him high speed, but ill have to wait until i get my WG working properly.

VIDEOS COMMING SOON!!!

boosted1jz
03-21-2005, 05:47 PM
what other supporting mods do you have??? the stock HG on the 2jz will hold TONNNNS of boost :D the AAP car is running a stock HG....

im currently building a JZ engine for my supra :D

what area u in??
chris

ct9a gsr
03-21-2005, 06:18 PM
You should come to Commerce sometime on a Friday night... I'd love to see your Supra run on the track... I'd also love to stage against your Supra, sounds quick and fun. :goodjob:

mogallo
03-21-2005, 09:46 PM
full list of mods includes stock head gasket, turbosmart ultra 35wg, modified evo intercooler, exhaust comes out of a 3in downpipe ;OP , apexi safc ii tuned at BG... well sorta-tuned... turbonetics 0-10psi boost controller, nology spark plug wires, garrett t04e turbo and .63 housing (it spools at about 2300) and has full boost i presume at 3800. its going to be really streetable once im finished... thats my goal!!! i knew that i wasnt going to make over 600whp in an NA supra so i decided to try and get it as streetable and quick as possible and keep it under 550whp or so. i think thats all i really need to be running around atlanta with anyway.

the STOCK head gasket on a 2jzGE motor will only hold up to 8psi safely. now the 2jzGTE head gasket will hold 18 psi alone or 20 or so... and i think the stock 2jzGTE head gasket with head studs will hold up to like 30 or so. dont quote me on that but i think those are the numbers.

mogallo
03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
buckhead area....

SandM
03-22-2005, 06:31 AM
hey mogallo, did you come into atlanta toyota last week?

Tracer
03-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Hey Mogallo, if you don't remember I met you and Batlground when Dan was working on your car. Glad to see you running and can't wait for the finish product on your car.

green91
03-22-2005, 07:23 PM
yeah

mogallo
03-22-2005, 10:07 PM
hey mogallo, did you come into atlanta toyota last week?

YES that was me.....

mogallo
03-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey Mogallo, if you don't remember I met you and Batlground when Dan was working on your car. Glad to see you running and can't wait for the finish product on your car.

yeah Jason, i still have your number so we will definately have to get together sometime!!!

green91
03-23-2005, 07:08 AM
YES that was me.....

i work at ATL toy also... i popped your hood and was very surprised to see a 2jzge single turbo setup

green91
03-23-2005, 10:22 AM
full list of mods includes stock head gasket, turbosmart ultra 35wg, modified evo intercooler, exhaust comes out of a 3in downpipe ;OP , apexi safc ii tuned at BG... well sorta-tuned... turbonetics 0-10psi boost controller, nology spark plug wires, garrett t04e turbo and .63 housing (it spools at about 2300) and has full boost i presume at 3800. its going to be really streetable once im finished... thats my goal!!! i knew that i wasnt going to make over 600whp in an NA supra so i decided to try and get it as streetable and quick as possible and keep it under 550whp or so. i think thats all i really need to be running around atlanta with anyway.

the STOCK head gasket on a 2jzGE motor will only hold up to 8psi safely. now the 2jzGTE head gasket will hold 18 psi alone or 20 or so... and i think the stock 2jzGTE head gasket with head studs will hold up to like 30 or so. dont quote me on that but i think those are the numbers.

A friend at work has a 99 gt with a few mods and a blower.That said he would love to run you..
But i have a hard time believing a n/a supra with a add on turbo @ 6 psi.Is gonna pull a moddied cobra ..I have to call BS on that one.

mogallo
03-23-2005, 05:06 PM
i did not pull him.... he pulled me by 1 to 1 and 1/2 cars from 40mph roll... and then from 70mph roll we were dead even all the way up to 160... my boost also creeps above 6 ... 7..... 8..... 9..... to 10 sometimes.... but i was trying to keep it under 8... that is why i cannot go WOT....

.... the videos are comming soon enough... ;OP

white99gt
03-24-2005, 09:30 PM
i did not pull him.... he pulled me by 1 to 1 and 1/2 cars from 40mph roll... and then from 70mph roll we were dead even all the way up to 160... my boost also creeps above 6 ... 7..... 8..... 9..... to 10 sometimes.... but i was trying to keep it under 8... that is why i cannot go WOT....

.... the videos are comming soon enough... ;OP

Sorry dude .I dont believe it.PERIOD..Ive worked on many high powered supras and cobras.Yours has no chance in sticking with a moddied cobra unless he was just playing.Esp with only 8 ~9 psi.
Much less catch back up to him LOL..

When you get it up to 600rwhp :look: we can hook up.

mogallo
03-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Sorry dude .I dont believe it.PERIOD..Ive worked on many high powered supras and cobras.Yours has no chance in sticking with a moddied cobra unless he was just playing.Esp with only 8 ~9 psi.
Much less catch back up to him LOL..

When you get it up to 600rwhp :look: we can hook up.

i have the videos in my car, its just a matter of getting them onto the computer and hosted. i met with both cobra owners before and after the runs. they were really cool guys and were both WOT during the runs. the one thing you have to remember with a mustang is weight, gearing, and aerodynamics on the freeway.... well YOU dont with 600+ whp :OP like i said i have videos to prove, and its not really that big of a deal anyway.

thats an awesome car you have. i cant mess with ya at the moment (ive seen what the 516wheel guy did to me) but there are a few supra owners i know of that would love to give it a try!!! we should all meet up one day and go for a cruise or something!!!!

mogallo
03-25-2005, 09:30 AM
i thought that they were just going to walk away from me like i was nothing, the first one did. but i forgot to mention that i was running open downpipe, nothing else. so whatever whp that adds and the boost was creeping. so my whp at the time of the run is unknown. 8psi on 2jz manual is about 325+whatever the exhaust added and i know its VERY possible for a lower whp supra to beat a stang on freeway runs due to the factors listed above. im not saying im faster, i just posted the thread cuz i was suprised as hell, as were the cobra owners....

white99gt
03-25-2005, 12:36 PM
i have the videos in my car, its just a matter of getting them onto the computer and hosted. i met with both cobra owners before and after the runs. they were really cool guys and were both WOT during the runs. the one thing you have to remember with a mustang is weight, gearing, and aerodynamics on the freeway.... well YOU dont with 600+ whp :OP like i said i have videos to prove, and its not really that big of a deal anyway.

thats an awesome car you have. i cant mess with ya at the moment (ive seen what the 516wheel guy did to me) but there are a few supra owners i know of that would love to give it a try!!! we should all meet up one day and go for a cruise or something!!!!

Well i know 90% of the supras around.So that isnt a problem.Mine is under going a new power adder setup (the low torque bothers me).
But a stang and a supra weight about the same so that isnt a issue.I dont mind adding race fuel to mine.600+ was on pump gas.LOL imagine what race fuel does :eek:

jonnyboy0150
03-25-2005, 06:14 PM
dude your stang is fucking sick, ive ridden in an 03 cobra with the stock blower and some other goodies running 14 psi and it had like 470 to the ground. that thing pulled so hard, i cant even imagine how hard yours would pull!! SICK! :goodjob:

white99gt
03-25-2005, 06:56 PM
dude your stang is fucking sick, ive ridden in an 03 cobra with the stock blower and some other goodies running 14 psi and it had like 470 to the ground. that thing pulled so hard, i cant even imagine how hard yours would pull!! SICK! :goodjob:

LOL its not sick yet..New combo will be ready in about a month.. :crazy:
I like it ,it looks stock.besides the 315's in the rear and the tag(reads UR2SLW :bigok: )But i have found no one pays attention to a little old gt till its over..

mogallo
03-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Well i know 90% of the supras around.So that isnt a problem.Mine is under going a new power adder setup (the low torque bothers me).
But a stang and a supra weight about the same so that isnt a issue.I dont mind adding race fuel to mine.600+ was on pump gas.LOL imagine what race fuel does :eek:

actually i think my car NA-T weighs about 3250. we're lighter than the TT's. i think im taking my car to the dump to see EXACTLY how much it weighs. do you know dmitry, clark, or charles?? you might know the first two but i dont know about the third...

600 on pump is DAMN good!!!

Clark94T
03-28-2005, 06:45 PM
My Supra weighs 3250 w/ 1/4 tank. mogallo glad to see your car is running good w/ the new kit. Get that headgasket on already and that creep problem fixed. I want a ride in it.

Later,

Clark

white99gt
03-28-2005, 08:23 PM
actually i think my car NA-T weighs about 3250. we're lighter than the TT's. i think im taking my car to the dump to see EXACTLY how much it weighs. do you know dmitry, clark, or charles?? you might know the first two but i dont know about the third...

600 on pump is DAMN good!!!

I know charles,chris kinard,thomas,vince,larry and a few others out there.I havent been around the supra guys much in the last year or so..

Matter of fact my very first dyno (car was stock) was at a supra dyno meet :D

WINDSOR
03-28-2005, 09:32 PM
white99gt,what are you doing on your new setup? Kenne belle?

dazn
03-29-2005, 09:27 AM

which dan?hehe,j/k
Mogallo, this is/was the "other Dan" glad to see your car doing good, wish i had been there for the tuning
good luck with the car, watch out for those dam nuts :doh:

mogallo
03-31-2005, 11:45 PM
which dan?hehe,j/k
Mogallo, this is/was the "other Dan" glad to see your car doing good, wish i had been there for the tuning
good luck with the car, watch out for those dam nuts :doh:

heh hey man whats up... the boost creep has been fixed... and now my car is UNTUNED and only boosts to 5psi. i have to wait for dan to get me another gasket for my downpipe... hopefully ill be able to use my boost controller now and set it at about 7 or 8, then ill be able to go WOT!!!!! w000t!!!

mogallo
03-31-2005, 11:46 PM
the videos of these runs that i speak of will be up in a few more days probably....!!!!!!

Thrust
04-05-2005, 12:57 AM
I was the guy that Mogallo raced in the 2nd cobra. While everything that he posted was true, I think that there was alittle bit more space between our cars. ;) I can't wait for you to get everything right with your car so that we can do it again! I just hope that it will be before I get pullied. My car will be a whole different animal then.

Thrust
04-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Oh yeah, hurry up and post those vids. :burnout:

mogallo
04-17-2005, 10:04 AM
okay here is an update... the video should be finished within the next few days.... my friend is compiling like a whole big video taken from numerous nights of driving, but he is going to put the Cobra races seperate. But thats why its taking so long...

as for getting together to do it again.... we will do it hopefully in about two weeks. My car is at the shop getting a few things done to it <wink> i would suggest getting your pullies done ASAP to make it more interesting... :D

I also plan on doing more runs with Mark in his 516whp.... i should be able to take him...

Im really interested in that z06 that came out with us that one night... i dont think he's telling us EVERYTHING about his car.. lol

ill keep yall updated!!!! and its good to see ya on the IA forums Eric!!!!

green91
04-17-2005, 03:32 PM
okay here is an update... the video should be finished within the next few days.... my friend is compiling like a whole big video taken from numerous nights of driving, but he is going to put the Cobra races seperate. But thats why its taking so long...

as for getting together to do it again.... we will do it hopefully in about two weeks. My car is at the shop getting a few things done to it <wink> i would suggest getting your pullies done ASAP to make it more interesting... :D

I also plan on doing more runs with Mark in his 516whp.... i should be able to take him...

Im really interested in that z06 that came out with us that one night... i dont think he's telling us EVERYTHING about his car.. lol

ill keep yall updated!!!! and its good to see ya on the IA forums Eric!!!!

how do you expect to take a 516whp car?

HiPSI
04-17-2005, 03:46 PM

sounds like the setup is changing a bit to me

mogallo
04-17-2005, 04:14 PM

PTE61 Turbo
Toyomoto or Cometic 3mm HG (whichever comes in first)
AeroMotive FPR
Custom Fuel Rail
580cc injectors
New 3in Downpipe
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Profec B II Boost Controller
HKS Twin Power Ignition
Horsepowerfreaks Goliath 4in Full Exhaust system
Custom Testpipe
Gauges that add +15whp each (courtesy of RICE U)
A-pillar dual gauge pod + 6whp (see above parenthesis)
AEM Engine Management

That's how :D

green91
04-17-2005, 04:24 PM
on stock 2jzge internals?

white99gt
04-17-2005, 07:10 PM
white99gt,what are you doing on your new setup? Kenne belle?

Yep ,new motor setup with a KB 2.2 :D but its only pullied for 20 psi :goodjob:

mogallo
04-17-2005, 09:34 PM
on stock 2jzge internals?

Yes on stock internals.... they can handle a lot more than i'm going to be throwing at them....

if something ever happens to the motor, i will probably just go ahead and do a GTE swap and Getrag tranny....

Just FYI... the weakest part of a 93-98 NA supra is its w-58 tranny....

Thrust
04-19-2005, 01:23 AM

I finally found out the set up on that zo6. He has intake and exhaust work, but he is also running a decent sized shot of n2o. He and Marc ran several times the other week, and it was too close to call. When the zo6 would not spray, Marc would walk him by 3 or so cars. When the zo6 sprayed, he was able to keep up and sometimes pass Marc. It all came down to who took off first.
He ran me once, and instantly put 2 cars on me. He purged his n2o, I honked us off, and he was gone. He claimed that he didn't spray on me, but he pulled too hard on me not to. He is a real cool guy, and I know that we will all meet up again.

mogallo
04-19-2005, 05:30 AM
ahhhhh yeah i KNEW he had it, he gave it away when he let me look at the inside of his car... i saw the gauges. People with z06's dont just put a nitrous gauge in their car if they dont intend to USE it.... lol.

Well it should be real interesting...... cant wait!!!! :D

JustinSane110™
04-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Whats up guys. Man that GT is gonna be absolutely sick after the Kenne Bell, how much power you think its gonna put out after all of that work gets done? I can't wait til I get down there, I'm up for a Supra cruise because I got my eye on one here with a single turbo upgrade and 515rwhp on 15psi (I saw the dyno sheet myself). Not much else done to it, which explains the low boost but that thing still hauls serious ass. But it will be visiting Dan to get the fuel system, new intercooler, and the AEM EMS and probably a complete engine tune. Should be a really fun car after that, haha. :)

white99gt
04-26-2005, 06:45 AM
Yes on stock internals.... they can handle a lot more than i'm going to be throwing at them....
Not a in a n/a motor.They wont live long.Toyta didint beef the n/a bottomend up like the tt ones.I know ive work with toyota for 15 years.And have seen and built some sick supras..

Man that GT is gonna be absolutely sick after the Kenne Bell, how much power you think its gonna put out after all of that work gets done?

Roughly 600rwhp and 570rwtq (that torque curve will be from 2k to 6500)on pump gas @ 15 psi..Then after that we are gonna tune it for race fuel :D

mogallo
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Not a in a n/a motor.They wont live long.Toyta didint beef the n/a bottomend up like the tt ones.I know ive work with toyota for 15 years.And have seen and built some sick supras..

True, the GTE has a better bottom end... i think the most boost ive seen put on the GE stock bottom end is ~23-25psi but i dont think that im going to be subjecting my motor to those amouts of boost that much, if i even do it at all.... i think the 3mm HG helps to run more boost on the GE, but not THAT much...

green91
04-26-2005, 09:19 PM
or just keep a stock thickness hg and run less boost = same power

mogallo
04-26-2005, 09:31 PM
or just keep a stock thickness hg and run less boost = same power

Less Boost = TEH CRAPPOR

white99gt
04-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Less Boost = TEH CRAPPOR

True ricer thinking..If you can make more power with less boost..The motor will live a longer life esp if you run pump gas..

Its all about the combo of parts.The better your airflow thru the engine ,the more power it will make on less boost.

Yea you can build it stronger if it blows.But why wait.why worry of damaging the turbo or other reusable parts if it blows..Guys that say that, they will build it when it blows are truely dumbasses in my book.

Do it right and do it once.The money you spend by piecing it together will be almost 2~3 times what a good build up would run..Esp when you factor it labor(unless you can build it yourself).

Tracer
04-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey White99gt.....with those impressive numbers, what do u run at the track? Not in the past......what u run of lately?

mogallo
04-26-2005, 10:06 PM
True ricer thinking..If you can make more power with less boost..The motor will live a longer life esp if you run pump gas..

Its all about the combo of parts.The better your airflow thru the engine ,the more power it will make on less boost.

Yea you can build it stronger if it blows.But why wait.why worry of damaging the turbo or other reusable parts if it blows..Guys that say that, they will build it when it blows are truely dumbasses in my book.

Do it right and do it once.The money you spend by piecing it together will be almost 2~3 times what a good build up would run..Esp when you factor it labor(unless you can build it yourself).

Thank you for taking everything i say seriously.

And thank you for the economic advice :D

Thrust
04-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Mogallo, when will your car be ready? I want to see what that supra will do when its tuned.

mogallo
04-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Mogallo, when will your car be ready? I want to see what that supra will do when its tuned.

I'm hoping it will be done next week sometime. I am just waiting on the exhaust, AEM, and Ignition to get here.

As far as the car being tuned..... it will be tuned for two different boost settings.

Ill give ya a call when i get it back.

white99gt
04-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Hey White99gt.....with those impressive numbers, what do u run at the track? Not in the past......what u run of lately?

Car hasnt been to the track in over two years(no time with my work squedule)..Last time at the track she ran 11.60 @ 122 on dot tires (3610 race weight) rwhp was 480 at that time..

But the car wasnt built for the track just as a fun street car.

green91
04-28-2005, 06:41 PM
well hell yeah

mogallo
04-29-2005, 12:11 AM
I want to see your car one day man!!! You work at Atlanta Toyota you said??

mogallo
04-29-2005, 12:14 AM

Update: The car SHOULD be ready not next week, but the following week sometime.... maybe towards the end of the week.

The exhaust is scheduled to arrive at BG on 5/3 and I dont know when the AEM and Twin Power are going to get there, prolly after that.

I'm starting to get restless.....

Thrust
04-29-2005, 02:10 AM
How much hp and tq do you think that you will be putting down?

mogallo
04-29-2005, 02:30 PM
How much hp and tq do you think that you will be putting down?

450+whp and prolly around 390 or so wtq on pump gas daily......

Then 500+ whp and 400something wtq on higher boost setting and maybe some c16 ;) ill be happy to get 550.

We'll see once she hits the dyno though....

Thrust
04-30-2005, 05:25 AM
That sounds pretty good. :goodjob: Our next run is going to be pretty intresting. :D

mogallo
04-30-2005, 10:25 AM
Sounds good to me!!! You getting something done to your car?? :D

mogallo
05-07-2005, 11:28 AM
So when do you bring out the stang... White99GT???

white99gt
05-07-2005, 04:37 PM
So when do you bring out the stang... White99GT???

She will be back out in less than 5 weeks.Engine is back from its refreshening and the reinstall has begun :goodjob:.SHe is squeduled to be tuned on the weekend of the 18~19th of june.. This time with a new race fuel tune also :cool:

Tracer
05-07-2005, 06:08 PM
She will be back out in less than 5 weeks.Engine is back from its refreshening and the reinstall has begun :goodjob:.SHe is squeduled to be tuned on the weekend of the 18~19th of june.. This time with a new race fuel tune also :cool:

So, are you going to race her when its completely tuned?

white99gt
05-07-2005, 06:12 PM
So, are you going to race her when its completely tuned?

Maybe at the track .But always if the chance happens on the highway :D

Tracer
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
At the track? I would like to sign up for that.....

white99gt
05-07-2005, 06:22 PM
At the track? I would like to sign up for that.....

It will probally be september in bowling green(nmra finals ).I hate the tracks around here esp commerce..Renyolds is good but both are just to far of a drive for me after work. (1 1/2 min drive time to each).

The only time ill know ill be at commerce is for the KOTS(king of the street shootout) 5.0 magazine holds every year around october..

Tracer
05-07-2005, 06:24 PM
So, will you race my car at the track? Your V8 against my 2.5liter?

mogallo
05-08-2005, 07:57 AM
What type of tranny do you have 99GT???

:Edit... n/m i clicked on your mod list.....

ct9a gsr
05-08-2005, 05:33 PM
rawr, my car's done... just gotta wait on you slow ppl to finish so we can get a track day setup... ... ... of course, no pun intended... ^.^

mogallo
05-08-2005, 05:59 PM
rawr, my car's done... just gotta wait on you slow ppl to finish so we can get a track day setup... ... ... of course, no pun intended... ^.^

HAHAHAH well when my car is done, hoping this week towards the end, we'll set something up. All we are waiting on is the Head Gasket, Cometic makes them to order, but its been like 3 or 4 weeks already.... Once we get that in, TUNE and go!!!!

Ill race you on your 1/4 mile track, but youll have to come visit me on mine...

its called 85 North at 3:48am.... 70-170 roll sound good to you?? :wink:

:D

Tracer
05-08-2005, 09:22 PM

Slow people??? Turbo upgrade for this week is going to happen but I might just go ahead with my engine swap too.

mogallo
05-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Hahahah Jason, i love your "Hear No Evo, See No Evo, Fear No Evo" LMAO!!!

When you get your engine swap its going to be more than evos!!! You'll be stomping exotics when you see them!!!!

Tracer
05-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Hahahah Jason, i love your "Hear No Evo, See No Evo, Fear No Evo" LMAO!!!

When you get your engine swap its going to be more than evos!!! You'll be stomping exotics when you see them!!!!

I thought you would like that. When I get my engine swap EVO's will nothing. I'm going for more meat than an Evo.

mogallo
05-08-2005, 10:07 PM
I thought you would like that. When I get my engine swap EVO's will nothing. I'm going for more meat than an Evo.

Like Blown Mustangs......

:D

ct9a gsr
05-09-2005, 12:43 AM
*yawn*

I prefer the 1/4mi race tracks... a lot safer (both on the motor and for other drivers)...

Jason, I can't wait to see your car scream! It's gonna be fun... that's gonna be one hella mean STi, hehe. Someone needs to make sure to have a camcorder to record our track day... it'll be lots 'n lots of fun. =]

TRAY_STi
05-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Hows the dyno flash tune charles? Heard you set some kind of stock turbo record with dynoflash + methanol. :goodjob: You should be in the 11s without a problem. :bigok:

mogallo
05-09-2005, 01:02 AM
*yawn*

I prefer the 1/4mi race tracks... a lot safer (both on the motor and for other drivers)...

Jason, I can't wait to see your car scream! It's gonna be fun... that's gonna be one hella mean STi, hehe. Someone needs to make sure to have a camcorder to record our track day... it'll be lots 'n lots of fun. =]

Ill have to get some drag radials then.... dont have those yet!!! I'll see if i can borrow someones rear drag wheels or something... lol

ct9a gsr
05-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Hows the dyno flash tune charles? Heard you set some kind of stock turbo record with dynoflash + methanol. :goodjob: You should be in the 11s without a problem. :bigok:

Shhhh...! Don't wanna scare the Supra 'n STi! Jeeezz...

Hehe, just playing... I'll give ya a ride sometime in it Tray, it's just :crazy:

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 02:00 AM
i think the next test and tune is may 20th at commerce, incase anyone wants to get their ass kicked by charles. *cough* you'll see his evo.. about 2 second ahead of you, LOL!

Tracer
05-10-2005, 02:36 PM
i think the next test and tune is may 20th at commerce, incase anyone wants to get their ass kicked by charles. *cough* you'll see his evo.. about 2 second ahead of you, LOL!

So does that mean Charles is going to be running in the high 8's? lol

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 04:17 PM
No, but as of 5/10/05 he has the horsepower to get into the 11s and you don't. :) Your 10s are still blueprints. ;)

You need to change your sig to: Hear no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap) See no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap) Fear no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap).

When, when, when.. seems to be a favorite word of the scooby community. "WHEN" ;) Then the motto of the evo must be: "I JUST". :lmfao:

ct9a gsr
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
It means *hopefully*, I'll have a really fast reaction time... or I'll just red-light and start beofre ya. ^.^

iloveboost
05-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Anyone hear of that Silver STi running 13s w/ 320whp?

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Anyone hear of that Silver STi running 13s w/ 320whp?

LOL, his tires suck. I ran a 13.3 in his car. Who are you again? :rolleyes:

iloveboost
05-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I never claimed to be anybody. I'm as much of a 'somebody' as you are.

Crappy tires or not. 13.3 w/ 320 on an AWD car is sad no matter how many excuses you make.

I did a 13.3 on drag radials w/ 235whp in a FWD with wheel hop.

Tracer
05-10-2005, 04:57 PM
No, but as of 5/10/05 he has the horsepower to get into the 11s and you don't. :) Your 10s are still blueprints. ;)

You need to change your sig to: Hear no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap) See no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap) Fear no Evo (WHEN I get my engine swap).

When, when, when.. seems to be a favorite word of the scooby community. "WHEN" ;) Then the motto of the evo must be: "I JUST". :lmfao:

I'm glad when my friends get high numbers on their cars. I'm happy for Charles. By the way my so called BLUERPRINTS: you have no idea what you're talking about. Oh my sig will not change, not even if you ask me nicely. :)

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 04:57 PM

Crappy tires or not. 13.3 w/ 320 on an AWD car is sad no matter how many excuses you make.

Well good for you. :bigok: Hahaha, leave Tray alone. He's a cool guy. I'm the one with the big mouth, so you can pick on me. :) :goodjob:

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm glad when my friends get high numbers on their cars. I'm happy for Charles. By the way my so called BLUERPRINTS: you have no idea what you're talking about. Oh my sig will not change, not even if you ask me nicely. :)

Bah, it was just a joke. Hence the :lmfao: face. :tongue:

iloveboost
05-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm bored. Waiting for the wife to get home so we can have our date night.

I hope to run some of you this next coming weeks after my 3bar map sensor comes in. 7psi is kid's stuff.

Fear the 1.8L beast.

As far as Charles' car goes... it's nice... for me to poop on.

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm bored. Waiting for the wife to get home so we can have our date night.

I hope to run some of you this next coming weeks after my 3bar map sensor comes in. 7psi is kid's stuff.

Fear the 1.8L beast.

<insert evo girl's WHEN> Hahaha, I will WHEN I get a new clutch. Mine is about kentucky fried. Waiting for it to start slipping - I figure I have one or two more good runs on it, so I'm trying to lay low as it's my only car and I can't afford to have it go down right now.

iloveboost
05-10-2005, 05:03 PM
At least you'll be able to justify spending $2,000 on a Tilton.

Edit: Charles knows I'm only kidding.

Tracer
05-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Val, I must say you're different than most girls and that's a good thing. A girl with BALLS. Kinda of reminds me of a girl named Tracy. :) Well we know one thing is for sure......Val you should be the one racing and Tray should be the one bringing you water to drink in between runs. lol :) Just joking Tray.

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Val, I must say you're different than most girls and that's a good thing. A girl with BALLS. Kinda of reminds me of a girl named Tracy. :) Well we know one thing is for sure......Val you should be the one racing and Tray should be the one bringing you water to drink in between runs. lol :) Just joking Tray.

LOL Tracy and I are so similar in personality that it's scary. I feel bad for poor Dan and Tray. Well not really. :) They're the one that picked us, so it's their own fault!! Nah he really needs a cheap set of wheels and some good tires for the track - his are 35 profiles which look really nice, but I don't think they have enough meat for the track. All it does is wheel hop and spin until you bounce off the rev limiter. So basically you're starting off in 2nd gear, hehe. Once he fixes that he's easy 12s, he's trapping 110-112s.

Hahaha, and he does that anyways, but only because he's a nice guy. Plus we have to share a helmet so we can't run at the same time anyways, LOL.

As for me - someone buy me a clutch, ha! I can justify spending 2k on one, I just can't afford it. The bank kinda wants their money on time, LoL.

BTW - I just like picking on people. I have a big head and a big ego and I find that to be taken seriously as a racer being female, you have to talk down and take all you boys down a notch, haha. I got asked 5 times at import showdown "Is that your car" "Yes." "What did it run?" "12.3" "DAMN, nice....... did you run that?" "...... Fuck you, cracker." Anyways, my point is, don't take me seriously. If you're nice to me I'll be nice back. :)

Tracer
05-10-2005, 05:15 PM
No harm done. We are all import lovers and we'll fight to the death against the domestic cars on the track. I just dont want to start any drama with you, Val. I'm glad to see atleast ONE car on IA besides Tracy that can drive.

iloveboost
05-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Wife's here. I'm out.

Dragonfly5338
05-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Wife's here. I'm out.

LOL later man. Get some booty! :goodjob:

WINDSOR
05-10-2005, 05:21 PM

haha that does suck. I ran 13.5@101 with 100 bucks in mods with my talon with bald tires.....i think it had like 230 hp probably

WINDSOR
05-10-2005, 05:23 PM
No harm done. We are all import lovers and we'll fight to the death against the domestic cars on the track. I just dont want to start any drama with you, Val. I'm glad to see atleast ONE car on IA besides Tracy that can drive.

lol,you are planning to run 10s with that sti? I want to see that...I'll give you a shot at my turbo mustang as well. No replacement for displacement remember.

Tracer
05-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I'll line up against anyone, no matter what car it is.....its all about having fun. But I think most people forgot about that long ago.

Thrust
05-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Nahh, I think that it still applies. :bigok:

Dragonfly5338
05-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Nahh, I think that it still applies. :bigok:

sup??? can i call you... mr. snake???? :D

Thrust
05-12-2005, 02:33 AM
sup??? can i call you... mr. snake???? :D
Mr. Snake is cool, But I prefer Mr. Meatnormus! :D

mogallo
05-12-2005, 09:06 PM
I need to go find me some 3/4 mile and 1 mile drag races :D Standing mile RULES!!!!

mogallo
05-12-2005, 09:10 PM

JasonSTI: "I JUST paid for all of my parts and they are sitting at BG.... I JUST need to get off my ass and go have them installed..... EVO's JUST WISH they could fuck with me!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Mogallo: "JasonSTI > Your Evo's"

Dragonfly5338
05-12-2005, 11:35 PM
JasonSTI: "I JUST paid for all of my parts and they are sitting at BG.... I JUST need to get off my ass and go have them installed..... EVO's JUST WISH they could fuck with me!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Mogallo: "JasonSTI > Your Evo's"

sitting at BG, not installed in car. that was my point, dear. :goodjob: once it's finished it will be a beast, i'm sure. :bigok: can't wait to see what kind of #s he makes. awd owns j00!

mogallo
05-14-2005, 01:32 AM
oh i thought you were refering to alll of the people that say "well yeah, but im GOING TO ...... blah blah blah...."