PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS FOR THE PRE-PUSSY IA MEMBERS.

1000cckiller
11-17-2008, 09:39 AM
So as of late, we have the few IA members who obviously are still wet behind the ears. One is the crazy one and the other is 87 turbo II. Well for you two rejects from hell, when I post I don't always post words in there correct form because I don't want to. As well as some IA members don't either, because we have other ways of saying or spelling words. I can see by both of your ages, you haven't been around the block so you might not know that. So how about you do me a favor and just STFU, unless you know why I posted or spelled what I did the way I felt like doing it.

Also this is the internet, I am not applying for a job and I am not here to impress you two. So as I come to a end, suck on a dick and die and ride these two finger into the sun set :2up:

Friggintitsman
11-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Don't care

Sammich
11-17-2008, 09:44 AM
FUCK YOU AND YOUR THREAD U WHITE BOB VILA WANNABE COCK SUCKIN 750 RIDING PRICK...1ST

Friggintitsman
11-17-2008, 09:47 AM
On the interwebs it's totally acceptable to talk like your a ignorant.

Troo story

1000cckiller
11-17-2008, 09:50 AM
FUCK YOU AND YOUR THREAD U WHITE BOB VILA WANNABE COCK SUCKIN 750 RIDING PRICK...1STEat my nutz you maxipad driving, sand in your vagina, wife put her dick in your mouth black muddafucker. :tongue1:

FlipKing
11-17-2008, 11:13 AM
In for the not caring.

Sammich
11-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Eat my nutz you maxipad driving, sand in your vagina, wife put her dick in your mouth black muddafucker. :tongue1:

EAT MY SPARKS U KEVIN HART LOOKALIKE

PS..DA MAXIPAD AKA SEXIPAD IS DROPPED:D

§treet_§peed
11-17-2008, 11:30 AM
i do have to agree with him.. some noobcakes need to learn their place... eh what am i saying imma fucking noob lol

1000cckiller
11-17-2008, 11:32 AM
EAT MY SPARKS U KEVIN HART LOOKALIKE

PS..DA MAXIPAD AKA SEXIPAD IS DROPPED:DIt's dropped on still rods, with a camshaft poking out the hood.

Flipperjackass STFU newb boy.

1000cckiller
11-17-2008, 11:33 AM
i do have to agree with him.. some noobcakes need to learn their place... eh what am i saying imma fucking noob lolx2

87 Turbo II
11-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I don't care if you're trying to impress me or not, you look like a dumbass when you fuck up your sentences, even if it is just the internet why not communicate in the clearest degree? Typos and incorrect punctuation are forgivable. Context errors and non-parallel formatting are shamed upon because they can actually change the perception author's intent. You can go on getting misunderstood and looking retarded all you want. It really doesn't effect me, but I think it's funny that you'd degrade yourself as so, and that's why I pointed it out in the first place. Now for The crazy one, she was probably posting to fight sexism or something else I'm not sure of. Her posts regarding "fail" multiple times were a bit bitchy way to do so, and her argument about being an heir to a $4-mill company was weak and irrelevant, so I agree with you on that one. Lastly, you can't judge my sexual experiences based on my age and a post about grammatical accuracy, hollow generic e-thug attacks with no real evidence make you look barbaric, immature, and idiotic.

FlipKing
11-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Lol, 1000cckiller with the pot smoking scream mask, You are soo cool. Please post more. This thread is a good read, will read again.

You<Failboat.

BobbyFresco
11-17-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't care if you're trying to impress me or not, you look like a dumbass when you fuck up your sentences, even if it is just the internet why not communicate in the clearest degree? Typos and incorrect punctuation are forgivable. Context errors and non-parallel formatting are shamed upon because they can actually change the perception author's intent. You can go on getting misunderstood and looking retarded all you want. It really doesn't effect me, but I think it's funny that you'd degrade yourself as so, and that's why I pointed it out in the first place. Now for The crazy one, she was probably posting to fight sexism or something else I'm not sure of. Her posts regarding "fail" multiple times were a bit bitchy way to do so, and her argument about being an heir to a $4-mill company was weak and irrelevant, so I agree with you on that one. Lastly, you can't judge my sexual experiences based on my age and a post about grammatical accuracy, hollow generic e-thug attacks with no real evidence make you look barbaric, immature, and idiotic.

Congrats on making yourself look like a jackass.

A poorly thought out and executed paragraph full of babbling bullshit, laced with impertinent insults and lacking any real humor or substance, mixed in with a few multisyllabic words, does not make you an intellectual.

FlipKing
11-17-2008, 12:10 PM
But not lovin you hoes and slapping asses while pie in face DOES make you an intellectual. :D

Friggintitsman
11-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Everyone on the internet is right.

BobbyFresco
11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
But not lovin you hoes and slapping asses while pie in face DOES make you an intellectual. :D

:rolleyes:

I'm not the one you want to play with.
You're a punk ass 120 lbs. kid, who at one point was mad about someone posting a pic of you and your ugly ass gf. Someone that whined and cried about another IA member talking shit about your bucket ass car.

You haven't even made the most marginal of accomplishments and somehow you feel qualified to match wits with me?:no:

Take that kiddie shit somewhere else, please and thank you.

Member31410
11-17-2008, 04:48 PM

*affect*

A.P. Photography
11-17-2008, 04:51 PM
^ LOL. And I agree with OP.

Motivation
11-17-2008, 04:54 PM
*affect*

lol. Reps.

I think he meant intend instead of intend in his long paragraph... :???:
(ironically, he was talking about how it changed perception of what the reader comprehended. lol)

DrivenMind
11-17-2008, 05:15 PM
The fact that both of you took the time to work yourselves up of this comical.

I pose the ever important question... "On the Internets, Who gives a shit?"

Psycho
11-17-2008, 05:57 PM
suck on a dick and die and ride these two finger into the sun set
I think finger is supposed to be plural there, chief.

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Lol @ this thread.

oh yeah Flipkang....you don't want to get into it with Mr. Fresh. I did a few months back, and well.....it was a tough "victory". :ninja:

thecrazyone
11-17-2008, 08:18 PM
im rich. :crazy:

87 Turbo II
11-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Congrats on making yourself look like a jackass.

A poorly thought out and executed paragraph full of babbling bullshit, laced with impertinent insults and lacking any real humor or substance, mixed in with a few multisyllabic words, does not make you an intellectual.
Lacking humor or substance? Poorly thought out? The humor I am not disputing, as it was not intended to be comical. The substance is what you make of it. I was pointing just pointing out how ridiculous one sounds when they integrate huge grammatical errors into their writings, regardless of the setting. My basis of thought is what I take from simple high school literature.

You want less syllables? "He looks dumb when posting wrong shit."

As for the effect/ affect argument, I have researched this before. Both can be substituted for either in their applications. So you did a self pwn, as did the person who repped you. Also, if you were right, I pointed out how a simple typo is really small in the scheme of things, and still all you found was that ONE error, which, I might add, you would've missed had I not raised grammatical accuracy into the question in the first place.

Here is the proof you would proably ask for had I not provided it.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/eastermonkey/effect.jpg

87 Turbo II
11-17-2008, 08:59 PM
^ LOL. And I agree with OP.
Please, do elaborate.

1000cckiller
11-18-2008, 07:41 AM
87 turbo II just go kill yourself. If you are trying to correct me it is not going to work. When I come on here, I don't have to be correct for you or anyone else. I don't know why you young ass kids, keep trying to correct people post like we are still in school. You might still be in school, I graduated a long time ago from high school and college. So when I feel like typing crazy, I will. Just take your young ass and finish school.

Flipperjackass shut up you just turned 18, and trying to get in grown conversations.

thecrazyone you aren't rich yo daddy iz. If yur azz was rich you would drop that bitch azz passat, with the wheel gap in yur sig.

87 Turbo II
11-18-2008, 12:07 PM
87 turbo II just go kill yourself. If you are trying to correct me it is not going to work. When I come on here, I don't have to be correct for you or anyone else. I don't know why you young ass kids, keep trying to correct people post like we are still in school. You might still be in school, I graduated a long time ago from high school and college. So when I feel like typing crazy, I will. Just take your young ass and finish school.
fair enough