PDA

View Full Version : was your day worse than mine? its a contest lol

efman
11-16-2008, 07:59 PM
so i was thinking if anyone had a worse day then i did. i went to the falcons game they lost the bus i was riding in broke so i had to cram on another one with way to many people and then finally i get to my gsr and I'm pretty sure its now knocking..... i also broke up with a pretty serious girl. :boobies:

anyway lets hear about your day

larossa9
11-16-2008, 08:06 PM
you win hand down repps to cheer you up

EJ25RUN
11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
I sat on the couch and accomplished absolutely nothing.

That means my day was great.

Tough about yours though.

jfman
11-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I had a pretty good day myself sorry about your bad luck.

efman
11-16-2008, 08:11 PM
thanks guys

slow_hatch
11-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Why the hell is your car knocking, or what makes you think that??

efman
11-16-2008, 08:24 PM
probally because its a peice of shit lol and because its sounds like its knocking and it lost alot of oil and it died on me and shit. so i got dad to look at it and we're pretty sure its knocking

Nissan Sean
11-16-2008, 08:27 PM
knock.. knock...?

who's there....?

DSM..

srry bout your day man.. mine was pretty good.

K20Z1
11-16-2008, 08:29 PM
i broke up with a girl. 2 days later she got another dude and post their pic kissing on myspace.
and yes i have her nude pic

no im not uploading it.

LoveGirl
11-16-2008, 09:47 PM
I watched Comedy Central all day... and I've never been broken up with. :thinking:

Papa_Smurf
11-16-2008, 10:29 PM
sounds like you're ready for that mountain run kid!

rbwdriven
11-17-2008, 06:10 AM
sat on the couch watching spout and noggin with my two kids, they are 2 and 4.

I think i felt my brain leave at some point during the day.

Listened to my dog wake up yelping alot. I think he is starting to get arthritus but besides that all was good.

00CelicaGT
11-17-2008, 07:55 AM
I sat on the couch and accomplished absolutely nothing.

That means my day was great.

Tough about yours though.

:stupid:

jfman
11-17-2008, 04:10 PM
i broke up with a girl. 2 days later she got another dude and post their pic kissing on myspace.

no im not uploading it.

pm sent!

4drlschick
11-17-2008, 04:19 PM
cars can be fixed..
your other events suck. sorry bout your day.
but i recently had a break up well yesterday lol with a person that i had been living with for a while. so i know how bad that is. and it sucks but you heal eventually.

jfman
11-17-2008, 09:03 PM
cars can be fixed..
your other events suck. sorry bout your day.
but i recently had a break up well yesterday lol with a person that i had been living with for a while. so i know how bad that is. and it sucks but you heal eventually.

pm sent!

jfman
11-17-2008, 09:04 PM
....... I keed I keed !

Whiteboy™
11-17-2008, 09:18 PM
well, i had to get up at 0500 muster, clean 3rd deck, muster at 1030, shitty chow, 1130-1530, had an interior rover watch (i walked around my barracks checking fire extinguishers and fire exits, no sitting, no watching tv, no nothing, just inspecting), and now as i lay in my rack i freeze my ass off because it's 67 degrees in my room. welcome to a day in my life.

Papa_Smurf
11-17-2008, 10:11 PM
shutup seamen

southside
11-17-2008, 10:21 PM

no im not uploading it.why mention it if your not going to post lol JK

jfrolang
11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
if you don't have bad days you can't have good days.

Papa_Smurf
11-17-2008, 10:45 PM
^ hippie

efman
11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
well, i had to get up at 0500 muster, clean 3rd deck, muster at 1030, shitty chow, 1130-1530, had an interior rover watch (i walked around my barracks checking fire extinguishers and fire exits, no sitting, no watching tv, no nothing, just inspecting), and now as i lay in my rack i freeze my ass off because it's 67 degrees in my room. welcome to a day in my life.

well reps for you for being in the service be proud

EvasiveEF9
11-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Alex...I wanna compete...

Was up at 0530 to get dressed and WALK to work because my car, as well as the girl I love, everyone I know, my dad and sister, are all back at home 3000miles away. Meanwhile I have to think about my girl who works in retail at a mall gets hit on by guys all day. Hell, I'd almost say I'd rather be single. Too busy with my mind and body racing around a flightline deck, all over a 36million dollar shitcan of a helicopter, though, covering me in absolute crap all day, and I do this for my minimum of a 12hour day, usually ranging up to 15hours in the hot-ass california sun. To put in perspective, it's november. It hit 90 the other day. We get almost no rain and no clouds. How hot do you think it is up on top of a bird? Anyways, I'll have a 30minute lunch that takes 10minutes to get to, and 10minutes to return by foot. I'll get off work too late at about 1730-1900 causing me to miss chow, to come home to a room probably only the size of a few of ya'll girlfriends' closets to lay in a hard, small, lonely bed and wonder how I'm going to pay the bills seeing as my military pay only threw me half the bone I was supposed to get, and figure out how I wanna spend my lonely thanksgiving/christmas this year. I can't even drive to a bar cuz I have no ride. And I can't watch TV cuz I don't have one out here, yet.

But you know what? That's a decent day.

Military life isn't easy. That's why we get the respect we do. I don't know when I'll get to see my "home" and I dont know when I'll get to see my love, my parents, my sister, or my friends unless they come out to visit me. I don't mind it though. The pride I see in their eyes when they look at me is worth it. Not to mention putting on those blues and walking around town? The looks girls give you? I have to check for myself to make sure I'm still dressed. But Alex, you wouldn't know about THAT uniform :P

Haha.

So...who wants to compare with Alex and I's days? :P

JFRO, you're not allowed to compete...

jfrolang
11-18-2008, 11:44 PM
That's fine, I don't want to compete.

BTW, have you ever experienced 122 degrees in full combat gear?

What are you in California for anyway? It doesn't sound like a PCS.

EvasiveEF9
11-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Not yet. I was REALLY hoping to deploy with 466. They're in Iraq, and it's my assigned squadron. But they wouldn't let me catch up. So I'm in with 465 until they return, and 465 only does MEU's. I'll let you know when I hit the 120's.

I'm at Miramar, kid! LoL. MCAS Miramar, San Diego, CA. Pretty much the biggest air station on the west coast. 6113 CH53E F/L Mech.

southside
12-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Well dont know about everyone else but This years has got to be the most suckiest chirstmas ever.

JDMJAYDC2
12-26-2008, 04:06 AM
sounds like fun sucks for the OP though ill be joining you guys mid sept or so air force or navy ftmfw

EvasiveEF9
12-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Do navy. They have more fun. If you wanna be lazy, and called out, join air force. I don't know for sure where I'll go when/if I re-up, or if I'll just come home. REALLY gonna depend on the economy.

My Christmas blew balls, this year...

JDMJAYDC2
12-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Do navy. They have more fun. If you wanna be lazy, and called out, join air force. I don't know for sure where I'll go when/if I re-up, or if I'll just come home. REALLY gonna depend on the economy.

My Christmas blew balls, this year...

boy did she :eek: i had no idea that was your nickname for her tho dont worry im at the mall right now making sure she is ok 30 min breaks ftw

on a serious note im leaning towards air force it will all depend on my asvab test results either way im going into something i miss the military life:cry:

EvasiveEF9
12-26-2008, 04:13 PM
...jackass. She's not working today. LoL.

But naw, my christmas just sucked this year altogether. Better luck next year.

SlamminCRX
12-26-2008, 05:51 PM

no im not uploading it.

lmfao, i did that shit too and saw their pic on myspace

so i went out and got me a girl and posted a pic.