PDA

View Full Version : Ignorance

Nightwalker
11-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Why I ask when i visit the event forum I see Black people , White people, Latin people, Asian people meet ? What is up with this country and its ignorance to be Segregated into diff groups? I think the year is 2008 approaching 2009 with an advance generation. Why is it that we dont understand that when different race ethnic and cultrual background meet in one area knowledege is gained . I for one am african american and i have friends from all those races and have learned alot about technology , cars,and culture. I might not be the smartest person but i know how to notice when one race post something the others retaliate negitivly. No joke when will this country act as one and stand above the others we can have the technology we have the brains we can have the best automobiles we could have the money if we all worked together as one instead of meeting up to plot about who is better or how to over come the other . Say as you please.

boosted b
11-16-2008, 09:56 AM
i don't think that will never happen until people stop being so closed minded

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Fuck desegregation. I've ridden through these country towns that have fields full of cotton that's just ripe for the picking and not one goddamn black person is out there doing what they were bred to do. I see fruit orchards overflowing with beautiful, tasty fruits like oranges, apples and the like and I don't spy one single motherfucking Mexican out there on their goddamn ladders doing the task that makes them feel like they are contributing to the world. I see no fucking reason why any race should be interacting with each other. We were all born a different type of people and we should all remain that way. There are white people here for a reason. There are those other colored people here for a certain reason. Why mess with the Plan? If we were meant to all live together, then we would all be the same color.

White.

Fuck anyone who believes differently.

Later, QD.

Mr. Clean
11-16-2008, 10:01 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

boosted b
11-16-2008, 10:09 AM
i don't know if u are joking or not qd but if u read a book everyone orginated from africa and the only different is the color of the skin but u can have your own view but shit like that if it was said in public by u i would kick your dumb ass up and down the street

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 10:11 AM
if it was said in public by u i would kick your dumb ass up and down the street

I'll say it in your goddamn face, motherfucker. Don't fuck with me, you fuck. Fucking bullshit ass threats like that will get you fucked up, motherfucker. You don't want to come traveling around me with your goddamn racial equality bullshit. Take that goddamn nonsensical rhetoric to a motherfucking sissy who gives a rat's ass, Peter Pansy. Later, QD.

G.C
11-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Fuck desegregation. I've ridden through these country towns that have fields full of cotton that's just ripe for the picking and not one goddamn black person is out there doing what they were bred to do. I see fruit orchards overflowing with beautiful, tasty fruits like oranges, apples and the like and I don't spy one single motherfucking Mexican out there on their goddamn ladders doing the task that makes them feel like they are contributing to the world. I see no fucking reason why any race should be interacting with each other. We were all born a different type of people and we should all remain that way. There are white people here for a reason. There are those other colored people here for a certain reason. Why mess with the Plan? If we were meant to all live together, then we would all be the same color.

White.

Fuck anyone who believes differently.

Later, QD.

So your saying just because someone is Mexican, they should pick fruits/onions all there life?

So your saying just because someone is black, they should pick cottons up all there life?

So your saying just because someone is white, they should drive truck all there life?

nreggie454
11-16-2008, 10:14 AM
i don't know if u are joking or not qd but if u read a book everyone orginated from africa and the only different is the color of the skin but u can have your own view but shit like that if it was said in public by u i would kick your dumb ass up and down the street

Calm down, darkie. He was just speaking his mind.

boosted b
11-16-2008, 10:14 AM
i know u are going to come back talking shit over the net so go ahead i will not keep arguing with u cause it makes no sense but like i said u can have your own opinion but talk that in person i don't think u will

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 10:18 AM
So your saying just because someone is Mexican, they should pick fruits/onions all there life?

Why else are they here? To play goddamn basketball?

So your saying just because someone is black, they should pick cottons up all there life?

What? Did you think Taco Bell was going to save them from hardship and despair?

So your saying just because someone is white, they should drive truck all there life?

Why not? Trucking is one of the major "bloodlines" of the country. White people run that shit just like they run the fucking country. What now? Later, QD.

G.C
11-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Haha we love you Q.D.

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Haha we love you Q.D.

Thank you, lolol. Later, QD.

G.C
11-16-2008, 10:23 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/nazi.jpg

I was told q.d is the guy in the middle.

RL...
11-16-2008, 10:27 AM
It's human behavior to want to segregate themselves...

Even if everyone in the world were white people would segregate each other on the basis of other traits, such as hair color etc....

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 10:32 AM
It's human behavior to want to segregate themselves...

It's not human behavior. It's the right fucking thing to do. It's God's will to have the white man on top of shit. Later, QD.

nreggie454
11-16-2008, 10:49 AM
It's not human behavior. It's the right fucking thing to do. It's God's will to have the white man on top of shit. Later, QD.

Agreed.

Want proof?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg
^WHITE^

RL...
11-16-2008, 10:54 AM
lol I can't tell if they're being serious or not...

If they are, they need a reality check...

Have you ever met jesus? No. And even if there were such a thing as Jesus at one point, what makes you think there is proof he was white? Because someone drew a picture of him of him being white? lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 10:57 AM
lol I can't tell if they're being serious or not...

If they are, they need a reality check...

Have you ever met jesus? No. And even if there were such a thing as Jesus at one point, what makes you think there is proof he was white? Because someone drew a picture of him of him being white? lol

It only stands to reason that Jesus is white. Every great man in the history of the world was/is white. Jesus was the greatest man the world has ever had. Ergo, Jesus was a white man.

Apples > Oranges
Oranges > Pears

Therefore, Apples > Pears

Later, QD.

sTeadFasT
11-16-2008, 10:58 AM
That's why theres a non-pure white dude coming into the presidential house...And honestly White people don't run this world anyway. Just this country.

nreggie454
11-16-2008, 11:00 AM
That's why theres a non-pure white dude coming into the presidential house...And honestly White people don't run this world anyway. Just this country.

They run all the good places.

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 11:00 AM

Remember in an above post where I mentioned something about "the Plan?" Later, QD.

SLo_MKIII
11-16-2008, 11:02 AM
So happy I'm black and white lol

RL...
11-16-2008, 11:05 AM
It only stands to reason that Jesus is white. Every great man in the history of the world was/is white. Jesus was the greatest man the world has ever had. Ergo, Jesus was a white man.

Apples > Oranges
Oranges > Pears

Later, QD.

LOL I disagree. But whatever floats your boat....

sTeadFasT
11-16-2008, 11:08 AM

Apples > Oranges
Oranges > Pears

Later, QD.

Jesus was just a crazy speaking jewish guy.

Ed
11-16-2008, 11:09 AM
This has nothing to do with General Tech.

sTeadFasT
11-16-2008, 11:14 AM
This has nothing to do with General Tech.

I stongly agree.

blackshine007
11-16-2008, 11:15 AM

Apples > Oranges
Oranges > Pears

Later, QD.
I bet you're still in your night clothes and haven't even planned on going near a window, let alone going outside today, huh? Dammit I wish I could have a day off :tongue1:

Ed
11-16-2008, 11:15 AM
I already moved it to the proper section

ueyedgr8tness
11-16-2008, 11:20 AM
They run all the good places.

if you call places like po folks,golden coral,apple b's,longhorns etc good" then u might be right,But on the dark side i will take my church's chicken:cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 11:25 AM
But on the dark side i will take my church's chicken:cheers:

You do know there is no "dark side" to the history of Church's, right? It was founded by a white man and his family. Later, QD.

Nightwalker
11-16-2008, 12:06 PM
In all said so far there will never be an end ..... the cycle will continue unless our next generation decides to grow up unlike ours...

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
In all said so far there will never be an end ..... the cycle will continue unless our next generation decides to grow up unlike ours...

I'm quite grown up so shut the fuck up with the equality shit. Won't happen until the minorities come up to our level. In other words...it won't happen. Later, QD.

Jbauer
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
woops, double post

Jbauer
11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
QD, as a minority, I have no negative feelings towards you. EVeryone is open to share there views and i don't have any feeling one way or the other. We live in a society where words hurt people way too much. Offense is from Satan, and i would of ignored your posts if it wern't for the fact you bought Jesus Christ into the equation.

*For one, the 'church' was founded by christ. Not a human being, he is the foundation of the church.

*secondly, the 'church' if there were ever a man to found it was formed by a Jew. His name was the apostle Paul. And Jews in this time period were even darker than they
are now.

* Third: Jesus was NOT white. he sure as heck didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes my friend, he was a decendant of David. The white image was personified by the catholics, who bribed Ethiopian churches (the oldest churches in the world) to the point of even removing the 'darker' Jesus with donations of pics of the 'white' Jesus. Jesus was more than likeley brown based on his discription in the bible, however, some scholars believe that this description was based on a vision, not his actual look while many do believe it was his skin color. In either case, it doesn't matter what color he was, his blood was cleansing red.
4th: There was DIRECT Marriage (spiritual) with the Jewish race (Jesus) and the Negroid race. IF you recall, Moses, a Jew married a member of the negroid race (an Ethiopian woman).
5th: christianity originated in a land occupied mostly by blacks and jews.

Your free to share your views and hate, i hold nothing against you. Your the result of Satans hate toward human beings. He is a deciever and you are mortal flesh but in christ you have hope.

when you bring Jesus into it you are setting yourself up for disaster. I don't care what your hell bound false teacher preacher tells you this weekend. The church is in a state of crap and he's probably just one more false teacher. I believe the end times are approaching.

Be carefull QD. You are one heart beat away from dying, you need to watch your self and examine your motives because you serve a Holy God who sees right through your heart. I don't believe for one moment you dislike blacks because you believe it is Gods order. I just don't. And i know you don't believe that either. See a womans submission to her husband is order, The trinity is order. The bible tells us so. But your doctrine is hate, pride and arrogance and it is the seed of the devil.

Galatians 5:19-21: "The works of the flesh are evident, which are:...lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions,envy, murders,...and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Now this is very important.
Your pride and arrogance over minoritiy groups is a huge concern. PRIDE is the worse enemy to salvation. God HATES pride and arrogance. (prov. 6:16) God doesn't hate much. Just seven things, infact God hates them so MUCH that he does not just resent it,the bible says it is Hateful to his SOUL!. The first on that last is Pride. Do you know the bible says pride is equivalent to witchcraft? You know why witches were burned at the stake a couple hundred years ago? because the worse spot in hell is reserved from them. God not only RESISTS the proud (1 peter 5:5) The Proud will NOT enter the kingdom of God my friend. The proud are racists, and people who hold prejudice religiously! look up the definition in the back of your bible. The haughty, the Arrogant.

You see you are made in the image of God. (gen. 1:27) All of us are. Man And Woman.
When you hold favor to one race you are spitting at Gods face. Your beef is with the creator who made the individual. God said Homosexuality and PRIDE and ARROGANCE are an ABOMINATION to him. It is an insult to his spirit.

Repent. And change. The bible says it is better for you if you never knew him then to offend his spirit in such a way as you are doing now. Spreading your message of hate through his sons name.

May Gods Peace be with you.

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 12:33 PM
^^^ Mind if I break something down with you? Later, QD.

G.C
11-16-2008, 12:56 PM
I heard q.d eats black people for breakfast...

One_Bad_SHO
11-16-2008, 12:57 PM
* Third: Jesus was NOT white. he sure as heck didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes my friend, he was a decendant of David.

lol @ German Jesus

One_Bad_SHO
11-16-2008, 12:59 PM
White people run that shit just like they run the fucking country.

At least until January. :(

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 05:51 PM
At least until January. :(

Like I said. You'll see when the Plan goes into action. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Lolol @ people getting butthurt over the joke Meets. Dude seriously, if you're going to get all hurt about it....there is a red "X" in the top right corner of this page. Just click it, very simple.

Jbauer, the said "Church" in this thread, was in reference to Church's Chicken :goodjob:

DrivenMind
11-16-2008, 07:25 PM
lol @ QD making this worth reading.

The only real purpose for racism is entertainment, as QD has proved without much effort.

However, I don't think human beings in a broader sense, are actually capable of seeing themselves as part of a whole. Upbringing, and social status have too much to do with the way people view themselves within the context of their environment. Plus generally speaking people are too fucking stupid to be able to think for, let alone govern themselves, hence the need for group oriented, self-justifying institutionalized moral therapy, aka religion.

Religion is just as big a crock of shit, as racism, but both represent the social manifestations of the seemingly incurable thing we know to be "human nature".

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Lolol @ people getting butthurt over the joke Meets. Dude seriously, if you're going to get all hurt about it....there is a red "X" in the top right corner of this page. Just click it, very simple.

Jbauer, the said "Church" in this thread, was in reference to Church's Chicken :goodjob:
Finally. Someone realizes this was all a joke. I am far from racist, lolol. Those meets were all jokes and this dude took it seriously so I went QD on his ass. Jbauer, I didn't bring JC into the thread someone else did. And the Church being discussed, as WD said, was the chicken joint, lolol. And boosted b, I have tried to let you know that I was fucking around, but you keep avoiding this, so cool, lolol. And anyone can ask my (half) black daughter and my (half) Japanese son how much of a racist I am. Hehehe. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
11-16-2008, 07:31 PM
And anyone can ask my (half) black daughter and my (half) Japanese son how much of a racist I am. Hehehe. Later, QD.

I would if your Asian kid would stop furiously mastering to anime in the basement, and if your estranged black lover would quit changing addresses after picking up the well fare checks.

lulz

dohc4.6sc
11-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Finally. Someone realizes this was all a joke. I am far from racist, lolol. Those meets were all jokes and this dude took it seriously so I went QD on his ass. Jbauer, I didn't bring JC into the thread someone else did. And the Church being discussed, as WD said, was the chicken joint, lolol. And boosted b, I have tried to let you know that I was fucking around, but you keep avoiding this, so cool, lolol. And anyone can ask my (half) black daughter and my (half) Japanese son how much of a racist I am. Hehehe. Later, QD.

damn dude, you should have kept it going. the only reason i didnt say anything is cause i found it entertaining.

x Resilience
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM
One, the threads in the meet section were a fucking joke. Get off the fucking internet if you take everything so fucking seriously.

Two, quit getting all fucking pissy and bitchy because someone stated their opinion on something. It's the fucking internet, learn to live with it or get the off.

Edit: One more thing, QD you're racist. Bet you won't say it to my face, cause I'll kick your ass.

:lmao:

Fucking idiots taking everything so seriously.

Double_0_Rusty
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM

Yeah man, this is IA, and that's how we roll. Bunch of jokers, and home of drama.

The Ninja
11-16-2008, 08:30 PM
I'll say it in your goddamn face, motherfucker. Don't fuck with me, you fuck. Fucking bullshit ass threats like that will get you fucked up, motherfucker. You don't want to come traveling around me with your goddamn racial equality bullshit. Take that goddamn nonsensical rhetoric to a motherfucking sissy who gives a rat's ass, Peter Pansy. Later, QD.

I imagined some gangsta ass old skinny white guy screaming this in my face and I was nodding my head thinking "Damn, this mofo is pretty gangsta", then I saw "rhetoric" and I thought "What the fuck, gangstas don't say 'rhetoric'."

You ain't no gangsta!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2008, 08:49 PM
and home of drama.

Good thing you're not Irish or you would've typed "home o' drama."

Read the quoted words and get back to me, lolol.

I imagined some gangsta ass old skinny white guy screaming this in my face and I was nodding my head thinking "Damn, this mofo is pretty gangsta", then I saw "rhetoric" and I thought "What the fuck, gangstas don't say 'rhetoric'."

You ain't no gangsta!

I'm an educated gangsta. First, I come at you with the ability to slice through your torso like a machete blade then I flip it up into some intellectual shit to slice through your psyche like a perverted adult to a child. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
11-16-2008, 08:53 PM
This thread is full of win

As to the OP - it started with some dumbass vietnamese guy wanting an asians only, so people decided to make a mockery of him with other races meet.

Stormhammer
11-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm an educated gangsta. First, I come at you with the ability to slice through your torso like a machete blade then I flip it up into some intellectual shit to slice through your psyche like a perverted adult to a child. Later, QD.

I quote this, for it is the truth.

Double_0_Rusty
11-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Good thing you're not Irish or you would've typed "home o' drama."

Read the quoted words and get back to me, lolol. Later, QD.

I see what you did there. :lmfao: Nice one, Dizzle.

Arm&hammer
11-16-2008, 09:09 PM
I would if your Asian kid would stop furiously mastering to anime in the basement, and if your estranged black lover would quit changing addresses after picking up the well fare checks.

lulz

lolololol

§treet_§peed
11-16-2008, 09:14 PM
lol

http://nsm88records.com/theshop/
http://www.englishrussia.com/images/oldtimers1/white2.jpghttp://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/whitepower.jpg

§treet_§peed
11-16-2008, 09:16 PM
lol noobs don't know about QDezy its from cali yo. and believe me he's not racist ;) but......lolol

SiRed94
11-16-2008, 09:24 PM
AAAHAHAHAHHAHA I actually read all three pages and was ROFL the whole time....

Jbauer
11-16-2008, 10:00 PM
*slaps forehead*
wasted 10 minutes for nothing.

G.C
11-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Told you. We all love Q.D. in the end. No matter what he says. But hes still a racist,black child molester,white supremacist,Michael Jackson booty licking guy.

K20Z1
11-17-2008, 01:18 AM
holy shit i want my whole 8 minutes back!!

Stormhammer
11-17-2008, 01:20 AM
holy shit i want my whole 8 minutes back!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the starter of the racist meets folks!!!

K20Z1
11-17-2008, 01:24 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the starter of the racist meets folks!!!

wasn't me sir. turboricecooker was the one