PDA

View Full Version : Misc does this forum give you a head ache?

4dmin
09-09-2005, 03:53 PM
does this forum give you a head ache?

so much reading and research... :tongue:

LaurenK
09-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Paul...you're giving yourself a headache because you think too hard about the situation, when it's a fairly easy concept to understand...;) :)

chuck
09-09-2005, 04:13 PM
haha 3 and 0....but yeah, i think sometime we try to find out things that we aren't really meant to know or just try to find the most bizzare and contraversial (sp) things we can find online then post them in here to see what kind of shit we can get to hit the fan...

depending on the topic i either get really involved or just ignore it all together...

i could think of several different topics that could go on for pages and pages but i just don't post them because everyones different beliefs are just that...different beliefs...people will say 1,000 times over what they think or what they believe in...i try to just stick with the scriptures and leave personal beliefs out of it but even then again no one seems to have much faith in the scriptures validity...so it always comes down to 20 people saying that what they think is right and 2 or 3 people pointing out what people have believed for 2000+ years...

quickdodgeŽ
09-09-2005, 07:32 PM
i could think of several different topics that could go on for pages and pages ..

Me too. It seems, though, that no one wants to respond to mine...maybe because it is too deep for you guys. Later, QD.

Pedal
09-11-2005, 09:25 PM
i voted no just b/c noone else had

Wedge
09-12-2005, 07:42 AM
I am glad we have this forum. It is difficult to find a religious forum that is as civil as this one. Somehow people always take things personally when it deals with religion.