The Creeper
11-13-2008, 08:00 PM
I owned him hard and he vanished shortly after hahaha:idb:

Ed
11-13-2008, 08:00 PM
fred was awesome.

imnuturace
11-13-2008, 08:20 PM
. This sphere is one of the most topical today and gives people a wonderful opportunity to look in themselves and understand what they want . You don’t have to hide your inclinations and can easily tell about them to the whole world Today you can come to know everything about opposite sex and you don’t have to swear fidelity to somebody at the altar . Everything is allowed to you nowadays Adult sites can bring you a lot joy and pleasure . There are no people in the world who are totally indifferent to the sphere of intimacy . There are people who close themselves and pretend to be innocent and annoyingly upright . Plenitude of your sensations will paint your life in bright colours . You can develop your intimate sphere and enjoy every its manifestation . It was absolutely impossible in previous centuries

asian lesbians

BobMarley
11-13-2008, 08:39 PM
. This sphere is one of the most topical today and gives people a wonderful opportunity to look in themselves and understand what they want . You don’t have to hide your inclinations and can easily tell about them to the whole world Today you can come to know everything about opposite sex and you don’t have to swear fidelity to somebody at the altar . Everything is allowed to you nowadays Adult sites can bring you a lot joy and pleasure . There are no people in the world who are totally indifferent to the sphere of intimacy . There are people who close themselves and pretend to be innocent and annoyingly upright . Plenitude of your sensations will paint your life in bright colours . You can develop your intimate sphere and enjoy every its manifestation . It was absolutely impossible in previous centuries

asian lesbians

Seriously....STFU

BobMarley
11-13-2008, 08:41 PM
fred was awesome.

Yes, yes he was....

AirMax95
11-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Red Fox died a while ago, Sandford & Son still comes on TV though

§treet_§peed
11-13-2008, 10:32 PM
lol are you talking about on here or the tv show?

BobMarley
11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
On here......I still dunno who he is IRL though....

§treet_§peed
11-13-2008, 11:15 PM
i dunno what happened to him he was pretty funny tho

Fred Sanford
11-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Fred is still alive and well. The economy has taken a toll on the junk business, thus causing me to work a 2nd shift at the salvage yard.
It's nice to be missed and it's even funnier to see that homo 6.0gto thinking he somehow owned me. It must suck to have so little that the only ray of sunshine through the bleak clouds of a failed life is a self-proclaimed ownage of yours truly. I hate to burst your bubble capt shitty car driver, but you never have and never will own me. Keep dreaming and maybe one day you can own thacker, but that itself will most likely be the pinnacle of your online achievements.
Go back to your corner and wack off to some pics of the failure known as the gto.

Tech5
11-30-2008, 10:56 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ lol

Maniacc
11-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Fred is still alive and well. The economy has taken a toll on the junk business, thus causing me to work a 2nd shift at the salvage yard.
It's nice to be missed and it's even funnier to see that homo 6.0gto thinking he somehow owned me. It must suck to have so little that the only ray of sunshine through the bleak clouds of a failed life is a self-proclaimed ownage of yours truly. I hate to burst your bubble capt shitty car driver, but you never have and never will own me. Keep dreaming and maybe one day you can own thacker, but that itself will most likely be the pinnacle of your online achievements.
Go back to your corner and wack off to some pics of the failure known as the gto.
http://i36.tinypic.com/292oadc.gif

It's over son! No mercy!!

Alan®
11-30-2008, 01:03 PM
didn't you hear? he got elected president.

Motivation
11-30-2008, 04:42 PM

lol

Juggernaut
11-30-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm new here, but only taking this thread into account, 6.0GTO never owned Fred.

Sanford FTW!!!!

BobMarley
11-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Awesome. I just wanted to see if Fred broke out of hiding mode.

/thread.

hydroshutter
11-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Why would Fred be hiding? There are other things more entertaining than ImportAtlanta.

green91
11-30-2008, 06:54 PM
TV stars have better things to do than be on IA. Like being on Nick at Nite.

ARFNSX
11-30-2008, 07:02 PM
How's Ester???

collins
12-01-2008, 11:40 AM
it's even funnier to see that homo 6.0gto thinking he somehow owned me. i remember the attempt, but never completion.

Leadfoot_mf
12-02-2008, 12:13 PM
lol fred.

ShooterMcGavin
12-02-2008, 06:23 PM
diaf?