PDA

View Full Version : Sick Zo6 Spotted

B00STedSvT
11-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Ok so im riding with my Buddyy to drop his dirtbike off somewhere on the Mall of Georgia exit and theres a Red Zo6 in front of us with red wheels and tinted tails..Plate says [SAY WEN].. So as we pull up a little past the vette at the light I cant help but notice the sound of the crazy cam thats in it..Light turns green and he slow shifts first then just Mashes second gear and completely roasts the tires going past us...Anybody know of this Guy?...It sounded like a Beast:goodjob:

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Ok so im riding with my Buddyy to drop his dirtbike off somewhere on the Mall of Georgia exit and theres a Red Zo6 in front of us with red wheels and tinted tails..Plate says [SAY WEN].. So as we pull up a little past the vette at the light I cant help but notice the sound of the crazy cam thats in it..Light turns green and he slow shifts first then just Mashes second gear and completely roasts the tires going past us...Anybody know of this Guy?...It sounded like a Beast:goodjob:

Ive seen him around, hes usually at great escape movie theatre in hamilton mill. I think its magna charged??? red C6z wheels, red, hall county tag, dual 4" tips, limo tint, etc... Theres one more bad ass than that around hamilton mill... Yellow c6z, procharged... Its a single digit car :goodjob:

B00STedSvT
11-13-2008, 04:49 PM
this guy looked like he had turn down exhuasts..They were not visible from the rear of the car..Also yes Full limo tint...Could not see in the front windsheild at all...Didnt hear any kind of whine or whistle when he passed by...Just sounded like a Whole lot of Motor...It was nice to look at but i enjoyed the little show he put on..Wish i would have got in on video

antiv6
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
ive seen a red c5 zo6 with red wheels aftermarket hood and some crazy cam around that area before. It sounded sick

Whiteboy572
11-13-2008, 05:01 PM
If its "say wen". I know who your talking about.. He may not be charged? But them again some chargers now days are pretty quiet.. There was a guy at commerce, i was looking at his 02 camaro ss while it was running. looked like a exhaust and that was it bit when he popped the hood he had a vortech s/c along with nx!

B00STedSvT
11-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Yep thats the guy..All I remember is big cowl hood..crazy cam..And it sounded Beastly when he stomped on it passed us...I dont know how he drives around with that fully blacked out front windsheild tho

Bolan 1
12-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I've seen that Red Vette. Really nice guy. We talked just for a few minutes at the Zaxbys at Hamiliton Mill. I'm the owner of the Yellow Z06 that was mentioned.

03RCode
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
That may be my uncles car. He just picked it back up from Florida a couple weeks ago, not sure what his tag says. I'll check with him this week and let you know. If it is its around 520whp on motor and has a 150 shot on top.

Tech5
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Sounds to be nice. I would liked to be seeing a VID right now!

MachNU
12-14-2008, 11:41 PM
That would be GOT PSI on here! Friend of mine! that car is not something to fuck with!

MachNU
12-14-2008, 11:43 PM
I've seen that Red Vette. Really nice guy. We talked just for a few minutes at the Zaxbys at Hamiliton Mill. I'm the owner of the Yellow Z06 that was mentioned.

Your around hamiliton mill? never seen a yellow vette up there before, and mike is always stopping at the zambys there to and from his house!

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 12:00 AM
I've been driving the Yellow C6 Z06 a little more here lately around the Buford and Hamilton Mill area. Is Mike the owner of the red Vette with the say wen tag?

NevrNufTorq
12-15-2008, 12:02 AM
alot of really nice high hp vettes around atl that's for sure :ninja:

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:03 AM
I've been driving the Yellow C6 Z06 a little more here lately around the Buford and Hamilton Mill area. Is Mike the owner of the red Vette with the say wen tag?

Correct, i think i have seen your z06 before then! where about of hamiliton mill are you? Me and him meet alot up at the zambys!

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm seeing more and more. Definitly the most fun car I've owned. With 730rwhp I'm having really bad traction problems. Got to search for a different tire set up.

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm seeing more and more. Definitly the most fun car I've owned. With 730rwhp I'm having really bad traction problems. Got to search for a different tire set up.

LOL! Sounds like a fun car! I take it you probably live in the Hamilition Mill Parks area?

NevrNufTorq
12-15-2008, 12:12 AM
345/18 bfg drag radials as good as its gonna get that'll still perform well in the twisties at least to have fun or give up a lil more and go with the 325 mickey thompson dr's for better straight but lose alot of lateral :2cents:

i use the mickey 315's but will be switching to the 345 bfg when these are worn out....you're still gonna have to throttle it though :cry:

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm over in Dacula off Dacula Rd. The down fall is the wheels I'm running, HRE 19's / 20's. 345/25/20 P Zeros on the rear are doing nothing. I'm learning I'm never going to hook on a 20.

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm over in Dacula off Dacula Rd. The down fall is the wheels I'm running, HRE 19's / 20's. 345/25/20 P Zeros on the rear are doing nothing. I'm learning I'm never going to hook on a 20.

WOW no kidding, i am right near fort daniels! Wonder why i have only ever seen your z06 around hamiliton mill!

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Damn you're close. That is strange we haven't seen each other. You may have seen a Mustang Convert. I picked up a little while ago. A really over the top show car Black and Grey with blue airbrush flames and a ton of stereo where the back seat was.

SOMbitch
12-15-2008, 12:36 AM
I also spotted Say Wen a few days ago, made a post about it over on MCE.com, he seems like a cool guy. As far as I know his car is H/C car...

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:41 AM
I also spotted Say Wen a few days ago, made a post about it over on MCE.com, he seems like a cool guy. As far as I know his car is H/C car...

Its built by vengence, Heads, Cams, LT, all bolt ons, full tune, right under 500rwhp!

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Damn you're close. That is strange we haven't seen each other. You may have seen a Mustang Convert. I picked up a little while ago. A really over the top show car Black and Grey with blue airbrush flames and a ton of stereo where the back seat was.

Weird, and my mustang stands WAY out. Only red mach 1, and one of the few modded ones in this area! Funny how we have never bumped into each other, yet you bumped into Say Wen!

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 12:50 AM
I was in Buford this past Friday and came up on a Black GTO really loud!! Sounded good. He hit it and my ass end got loose and here comes a cop coming the other way. I let off and the GTO keep going. The cop never hit a U turn thank god.

SOMbitch
12-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Its built by vengence, Heads, Cams, LT, all bolt ons, full tune, right under 500rwhp!

Do you ever ride around Oakwood? Seems like Ive seen a red Mach like yours a few times around that area.

MachNU
12-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Do you ever ride around Oakwood? Seems like Ive seen a red Mach like yours a few times around that area.

Yeah, sometimes!

SOMbitch
12-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah, sometimes!

It was probably you then. I havent seen many others...only other one that comes to mind is a blue Mach that I see every once in awhile. Always seems like I see all the other muscle cars when mine is down. :doh:

MachNU
12-15-2008, 01:09 AM
It was probably you then. I havent seen many others...only other one that comes to mind is a blue Mach that I see every once in awhile. Always seems like I see all the other muscle cars when mine is down. :doh:

funny thing is, is was not me driving it. A fhad my for for a few days to try and fix something and he works in oakwood! generally i if i head that way its down to around gainesville college!

SOMbitch
12-15-2008, 01:11 AM
I go to Lanier Tech. Havent had my car on the road for almost a month now tho. Hopefully Ill be getting back by the end of the week...hopefully.

2.3 Evo 8
12-15-2008, 02:10 AM

^^^This guy is slow as hell. Don't listen to anything he has to say. :taun: :ninja:

T.S.
12-15-2008, 05:52 AM
I have seen the red vette before.. Although I live off 124 and gravel springs. ;) I saw him off lawrenceville Suwanee a couple weeks back. It sounds sick.

MachNU
12-15-2008, 07:09 AM
I have seen the red vette before.. Although I live off 124 and gravel springs. ;) I saw him off lawrenceville Suwanee a couple weeks back. It sounds sick.

124 and gravel springs? hog mountain area? if so, he does come up this way sometimes! hes all over flowery branch, dacula, hog mountain, buford...

T.S.
12-15-2008, 07:52 AM
yeah i live right past the new middle school there putting in on 124. ;) And I travel up to hamilton mill all the time. I live at the home depot and kohl's right there. Really nice car though.

NevrNufTorq
12-15-2008, 09:59 AM
yeah the only choice you have then is nitto is now making a 305/20...nowhere near the bfg or the m/t but about all ya got unless you wanna run a hoosier :2cents: gl and hope to see your beast one day :goodjob:

Tracy
12-15-2008, 10:01 AM
alot of really nice high hp vettes around atl that's for sure :ninja:Awww yea. :rubs hands together:

How many TT's? Do you know any #'s?

NevrNufTorq
12-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Awww yea. :rubs hands together:

How many TT's? Do you know any #'s?

6 built ones actually....3 by apf, 2 are over 1200whp and both make over 8 on pump

2 more by mti atl but heard they have more now but both of the ones i know are over a 1000whp, dont know pump #'s

1 more is a lingy and he wont tell me what he makes on c16 but i know he is over 900whp on pump and meth combo

thats all the ones i know of personally that are tt, know alot more supacharged guys that go anywhere from 400-900whp

but i'm sure there are alot more tt guys also i just dont know them :cheers:

BTEC
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
p-zeros suck! bout as bad as toyo proxie fz4's.

2.3 Evo 8
12-15-2008, 06:50 PM
So if Bolan's makes 730whp on pump, what "could" it make on race gas with a D-1 procharger?

NevrNufTorq
12-15-2008, 09:31 PM
So if Bolan's makes 730whp on pump, what "could" it make on race gas with a D-1 procharger?
prob high 8's maybe more but most i know goin higher than that use the f1 then it's a whole nother ball game :cheers:

biggest prob with all chrgrs versus t or tt is you have to change cogs for the boost back n forth for pump to race gas so most guys go for all they can on pump and some never even find out on race

SicStang03
12-15-2008, 10:14 PM
prob high 8's maybe more but most i know goin higher than that use the f1 then it's a whole nother ball game :cheers:

biggest prob with all chrgrs versus t or tt is you have to change cogs for the boost back n forth for pump to race gas so most guys go for all they can on pump and some never even find out on race

What about the YSi?

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 11:45 PM
I hear ya big boy!! If you could keep that Evo on the road more than a couple of weeks at a time we would be able to see what that things really got!!
^^^This guy is slow as hell. Don't listen to anything he has to say. :taun: :ninja:

Bolan 1
12-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Why ya asking Mr. Evo?? Remember that's 730whp on just 5lbs of boost. Remember when we were in the Tundra in Buford and you were screwing around with a red Vette? That's the Say Wen Vette they're talking about.

NevrNufTorq
12-16-2008, 12:21 AM
What about the YSi?

that's a whole nother ball game!!!!!! :crazy:

but with a chrgr you just have to do a lil more planning upfront is the only diff when you can just change boost on a turbo :2cents:

i love turbos but i will eventually one day have a d1 on my vette when the right deal comes along but until then i'm very happy with my all motor baby :bump:

NevrNufTorq
12-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Why ya asking Mr. Evo?? Remember that's 730whp on just 5lbs of boost. Remember when we were in the Tundra in Buford and you were screwing around with a red Vette? That's the Say Wen Vette they're talking about.
that's very impressive, i was expecting you to say 9-11...what chrgr are you using and what motor? you can pm me if need be and you dont mind me knowing :cheers:

2.3 Evo 8
12-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Remember when we were in the Tundra in Buford and you were screwing around with a red Vette? That's the Say Wen Vette they're talking about.

:lmfao: I wish I seen the look on his face when the Tundra pulled away while he was spinning.

Ole boy must have lost 1/4 inch of tire spinning just to try and catch me. :tongue1:

I was pulling out right behind the red vette (Say wen) and Bolan was in the truck with me. As soon as we got side by side I nailed it and the vette nailed it. To my surprise I pulled out well over a truck while he just spun like a mofo. :lmfao: He went through 3 gears before he caught back up and passed me.

Tundra FTW!!! If I had a 100-150 shot on the truck it would have been really interesting. :ninja:

Bolan 1
12-16-2008, 03:15 AM
Truth is I'm still learning about the car. It was built in New York by a guy with more money than the lord above. He showed me paperwork that has 48k in the motor and another 12k with the HRE wheels and tires. It has the PC D1. When I was picking up my Mustang at Modular Powerhouse I asked Tim Barth to strap the Vette down and make a pull. Only 506whp, air fuel was horrible, off the chart. After asking around I learned that Rob Walden at Walden Automotive was the only guy to let look at this thing. The computer had a software lock on it by the company in New York. Cheapest thing to do was buy a new computer, flash a stock tune and start from there. The next day Rob Walden calls and says wow this thing is a beast. He was shocked it made 730whp on 5lbs and a good tune. The previous owner has been really hard to get a hold of to find out more about the build.

that's very impressive, i was expecting you to say 5-11...what chrgr are you using and what motor? you can pm me if need be and you dont mind me knowing :cheers:

SicStang03
12-17-2008, 02:14 AM
that's a whole nother ball game!!!!!! :crazy:

but with a chrgr you just have to do a lil more planning upfront is the only diff when you can just change boost on a turbo :2cents:

i love turbos but i will eventually one day have a d1 on my vette when the right deal comes along but until then i'm very happy with my all motor baby :bump:

LOL :cheers:

Pics of the yellow vette?

NevrNufTorq
12-17-2008, 02:56 AM
LOL :cheers:

Pics of the yellow vette?

you know my z is blue :taun:

or are you referring to apf's c6z????

NevrNufTorq
12-17-2008, 03:07 AM
there's mine:

picshttp://www.musclecar-evolution.com/forums/album.php?u=798

vidhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-k

:cheers:

looking for the pics of yellow monster on mce now :goodjob:

MachNU
12-17-2008, 03:09 AM
you talking about the 1600hp vette, that the owner of APF drove to teh G8 event, and said it scared the shit out of him!

NevrNufTorq
12-17-2008, 03:11 AM
you talking about the 1600hp vette, that the owner of APF drove to teh G8 event, and said it scared the shit out of him!
yessir, there were some pics where wil and trevor went to a meet at the barrett v a month or so ago, havent found them yet

MachNU
12-17-2008, 03:38 AM
yessir, there were some pics where wil and trevor went to a meet at the barrett v a month or so ago, havent found them yet

that thing was bad! i remember when the MCE convoy got there we meet up with him and went and looked at it, and he telling us about his trip down there. that car was a dam beast!

Incontt
12-17-2008, 05:17 AM
if that was on 5 psi, that thing must make at least 580rwhp on motor

iEvo
12-17-2008, 11:10 AM
iv seen him ride down 20 a couple times. pretty sick

SicStang03
12-17-2008, 04:43 PM
you know my z is blue :taun:

or are you referring to apf's c6z????

I know yours is blue :boobies:. I'm waiting on this yellow beast. I know there was a yellow Lingenfelter that was by me. I haven't seen it in about 5 years though.

Bolan 1
12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I'll get some pics posted soon.
I know yours is blue :boobies:. I'm waiting on this yellow beast. I know there was a yellow Lingenfelter that was by me. I haven't seen it in about 5 years though.

2.3 Evo 8
12-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Here is the slow car in question...

http://gadsm.org/imagehosting/4514949bd5752730.jpg

http://gadsm.org/imagehosting/4514949bd56b309e.jpg

MachNU
12-18-2008, 05:42 AM
yep i have seen you once before turning from the hamiliton mill parkway right onto 324 before!

T.S.
12-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Those cars are so sexy. I would drive one in a heart beat.. If i could afford the payment. =(

Whiteboy572
12-20-2008, 11:08 PM

That was me :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
12-21-2008, 02:30 AM
Whiteboy, your tag reads say wen? Do you remember a white Tundra "kick it" right next to you on 20 in Buford months and months ago? lol That was me. ;)

MachNU
12-21-2008, 02:49 AM
Whiteboy, your tag reads say wen? Do you remember a white Tundra "kick it" right next to you on 20 in Buford months and months ago? lol That was me. ;)

ne i think he meant that he was the vette at the zaxbys, i talked to say wen and told him about this thread the other day said he would try to figure out his password to here and get on!

NoWAyItZTOMmY
12-21-2008, 11:19 AM
seen the yellow one yesterday

SicStang03
12-21-2008, 04:51 PM
These vettes need to come out of hiding!

MachNU
12-21-2008, 05:09 PM
These vettes need to come out of hiding!

Hey, look at the MCE site under events theres a friday night mce meet up this way! i talked to Say Wen and he is going to follow me up there!

SicStang03
12-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Hey, look at the MCE site under events theres a friday night mce meet up this way! i talked to Say Wen and he is going to follow me up there!

Going to check it out now :cheers:, I should be able to make it Friday too. Maybe we can get some of the KF there?

Jan 9th right?

MachNU
12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Going to check it out now :cheers:, I should be able to make it Friday too. Maybe we can get some of the KF there?

Jan 9th right?

yeah

03RCode
12-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I may be down for Friday if the new ride is at 100% by then.