PDA

View Full Version : new to the site but not the game

milhouse
11-13-2008, 09:13 AM
this is an old pic of the car. im currently in iraq. some of you might remember me from back in the day. my name is milhouse. i used to drive a charcol eg with a built ls vtec. anywho this is the new project car. its an 01 integra ls. ill post the new pics when i get stateside in dec.
parts list
exterior: not shown spoon carbon lip, spoon mirrors, rear wiper delete

interior: new acc carpet black, jdm type r door pannels, jdm shift boot, buddy club knob, jdm black recaro dc2 seats(i have red ones that i like better, ill put them on in dec), jdm type r rear seat, dgl 6 point unibody stiffening bars, nardi semi deep weel, nrg quick connect hub, center console delete, gizzmo boost controller, plx 300 wideband o2 comp.

rollers: sprint hart cpr 15x7 newly painted lettering(when i got them they were in bad condition). rays dura lugs.

suspension: ground control coilovers, illumina shocks, eibach 5mm spacers nothing special ( i need some teins)

engine:not shown once again old pic. b18b1 stock block, t3/t4 turbonetics bb turbo, spearco intercooler, vortec fmu 12:1, mfactory cam gears, missing link, koyo civic radiator, turbonetics wastegate ( i know they spike) greddy type rs bov, bennen fuel rail, rc 410 injectors. password jdm test pipe, top fuel cat back.i cant wait to get stateside so i can show you all the rest of the car. im really pleased with this build

give me a few weeks till i get stateside and i will have alot more pics to whore my car out with. oh and im interested in seein if there is a meet goin on in dec time frame. i havent been around the area in years i wanna see whats out there. thats a shame the fayette meet was small i would have loved to have gone. well ladies and gentlemen see you all soon.

milhouse. thanks to blacksheep motoring, murder bag inc. chilly o, alhttp://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/millette_07/car/DSC00359.jpg

DieselNuts
11-13-2008, 09:23 AM
I call B.S. to thread title because of 4 identical threads...

PURP
11-13-2008, 09:29 AM
YOU SIR GET THE .....

Mr. Clean
11-13-2008, 09:34 AM
nice

SiRed94
11-13-2008, 09:34 AM
The server was probably lagging when he made the threads and it didn't show up so he kept making new ones, then the server caught up and all 4 showed up. The car looks good. Just wait a few minutes next time, they will pop up.

milhouse
11-13-2008, 09:37 AM
haters can hate all they want but when you isp is in iraq and it sends multiple posts its not my fault so yeah you with the stang while your enjoyin your freedom you sir can go to hell for tryin to be an ass. and for one nice stang (yeah right)

Thighs
11-13-2008, 09:45 AM
glad to see we have retards like this fighting in our armed forces. dont make an idiot out of yourself, much less the military by posting another unintelligent and immature post.

that IS a very clean car though, one of the few integras on here that i would like to drive. :goodjob:

milhouse
11-13-2008, 09:50 AM
this messege goes to you thighs. you wanna bring your bitch ass out in this country and take bullets on a daily basis and oh you say that im not intelligent cause four post show up when i have an iraqi internet service provider. fuck you. i bet you couldnt even stand being away from your family for 15 months basically living in a prison so hey to you whenever you want to get your facts straight i dont have a problem meeting you face to face to settle this. ive beed shot at before so what makes you think im scared of a punk like you. all i can say is bring it . ill be there in atlanta on the 17dec we can def settle this. so keep runnin your mouth and it wont be pretty

Dirty Octopus™
11-13-2008, 11:33 AM
glad to see we have retards like this fighting in our armed forces. dont make an idiot out of yourself, much less the military by posting another unintelligent and immature post.

That WAS unecessary.

gen2freak
11-13-2008, 11:41 AM
wow! anyways r u sure those r sprint harts cpr in the picture?
i am not that sure!

milhouse
11-13-2008, 11:45 AM
yes they are. the old bolt in style valve stems were garbage. the pic is the refinished ones minus the painted logos. when i got them the wheels were chewed up and the logos were basically gone. i have a local body shop to paint the logos back on the wheel the way they are supposed to be. when i get stateside ill show you picks of the before and after

Alan®
11-13-2008, 01:27 PM

that IS a very clean car though, one of the few integras on here that i would like to drive. :goodjob:
Wow you're an idiot.

gen2freak
11-13-2008, 02:16 PM
yes they are. the old bolt in style valve stems were garbage. the pic is the refinished ones minus the painted logos. when i got them the wheels were chewed up and the logos were basically gone. i have a local body shop to paint the logos back on the wheel the way they are supposed to be. when i get stateside ill show you picks of the before and after

oh ok yeah thats cool, i want a set of real cp-rs one day! i love rare wheels, i will be posting of my car soon with my new wheels! ;) ;) :D :D

Magnus213
11-13-2008, 02:29 PM
I like your car, and I appreciate what you're doing for our country. Thank you.

jcs
11-13-2008, 03:51 PM
I like your car, and I appreciate what you're doing for our country. Thank you.

me too,i hope everything is going good for you.hope to see you stateside.:goodjob:

JITB
11-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Im just gonna go ahead and say it... Im not feelin the wheels in white with the silver...:( its hard for me to say that b/c i love tegs. But car is nice nonetheless!

fresh fit
11-13-2008, 04:18 PM
nice! dont worry theres at least 2 meets per week that you can go to.

Boosting EG
11-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Clean DC.