PDA

View Full Version : Obama the Anti-Christ?

Nissangeek
11-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Has anyone else heard this rumor going around about Obama being the anti-christ? Supposedly somone thinks that in Revelation it says that a man in his mid 40's who is of Muslim decent will gain power and be the anti-christ. Who the hell started this? First off, Revelation says nothing of the sort. Second, Islam was not even conceived till three to four hundred years after the Bible was written. I just find it amazing how stupid some people can be. The real kicker is that most of the people I've heard talk about this are people who claim to be Christians. If you are a Christian shouldn't you have read the Bible, and know what is in it and what is not?

Spektrewing386
11-13-2008, 08:27 AM
thats impossible. Revelation was written BEFORE Islam.

Islam was started in the early 600s.

tony
11-13-2008, 08:32 AM
geezus .. The AntiChrist is to be a blasphemous religious figure.. of which Obama is not.

willum14pb
11-13-2008, 08:37 AM
The inception of islam has nothing to do with if this rumor could be true. You think if christ was this super powerful being he wouldn't be able to tell you about the future? Just my take on it, but i don't believe this horse shit either.

Vteckidd
11-13-2008, 08:40 AM
i find it hard to believe the anti-christ would be so good at basketball, i mean really.

LOCKED cause this is a stupid topic