PDA

View Full Version : F/S Mickey Thompson DRs 235/60-15

RJ's325ITS
11-12-2008, 02:20 PM
S O L D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-12-2008, 06:28 PM
You should keep them if you plan on ever running with my camaro.

Jason..
11-12-2008, 06:34 PM
^Im sure that BMW would be a good run w the maro!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-12-2008, 07:23 PM
^Im sure that BMW would be a good run w the maro!
It wasn't before! I drug his ass when I was on the old WEAKER motor.
:lmfao: Not to mention more weight, less gearing etc.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Captain-Obvious™
11-12-2008, 07:27 PM
jeez man all you do is talk shit

MachNU
11-12-2008, 07:30 PM
jeez man all you do is talk shit

lol he has no friends, he beats his family, no one likes him, everyone makes fun of him, hes the butt of every joke, hes not good at anything other than talking shit from his own little world! i mea come on he has to be good at something.

Captain-Obvious™
11-12-2008, 07:39 PM
lol he has no friends, he beats his family, no one likes him, everyone makes fun of him, hes the butt of every joke, hes not good at anything other than talking shit from his own little world! i mea come on he has to be good at something.

but I mean damn...I'm not even in the killsforum that often but everytime I drop by it's just him making dumbass threads just to start drama...I think he uses IA to help himself forget about his seriously meaningless life

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-12-2008, 08:08 PM
but I mean damn...I'm not even in the killsforum that often but everytime I drop by it's just him making dumbass threads just to start drama...I think he uses IA to help himself forget about his seriously meaningless life
Maybe you'd like to settle this on the street from a dig? no? Just want to run your mouth like the rest of the forum and not back it up?
:lmfao:

Aarantes22
11-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Comes from the man that gets call out by his best friend and runs away like a little b!tch... I think my neutered dog has more balls then you Thacker

MachNU
11-12-2008, 08:28 PM
shit not jsut from his best friend. look at all the threads started about him or by him that backfired, and he never went back into!

Captain-Obvious™
11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Maybe you'd like to settle this on the street from a dig? no? Just want to run your mouth like the rest of the forum and not back it up?

I never said anything about a race so I have nothing to back up...I was just saying you are an asshole all the time...needlessly

OnURleft
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Last I saw there was video evidence of that BMW on 235 street tires taking that Camaro on DR's from a stop light, and pulling on it numerous times, even without traction...Talk about lame.

RJ's325ITS
11-12-2008, 10:07 PM
It wasn't before! I drug his ass when I was on the old WEAKER motor.
:lmfao: Not to mention more weight, less gearing etc.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I know for retards like you reality is over rated, but watch the video and count how many times you car pulls on me, and how many times I pulled on you.... is a hard thing to ask from you........but oh well......

You should keep them if you plan on ever running with my camaro.

You are like the retarded kid that no one wants to smack b/c comprehension is too much for you to grasp on....

An easy example:
In my OP, when I said
"I want to move to a 17" DR so I'll be willing to trade."
I know.... I know.... you could not get that far, did you feel like you were reading a novel....... I understand..... dont you worry Thacker, only retards and you can get away with that.

I honestly feel sorry for you, and all your love ones that have to deal with you daily :tongue1:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-13-2008, 08:20 AM
I know for retards like you reality is over rated, but watch the video and count how many times you car pulls on me, and how many times I pulled on you.... is a hard thing to ask from you........but oh well......

You are like the retarded kid that no one wants to smack b/c comprehension is too much for you to grasp on....

An easy example:
In my OP, when I said
"I want to move to a 17" DR so I'll be willing to trade."
I know.... I know.... you could not get that far, did you feel like you were reading a novel....... I understand..... dont you worry Thacker, only retards and you can get away with that.

I honestly feel sorry for you, and all your love ones that have to deal with you daily :tongue1:

Get that pos running with those $1500 bearings and let's get it done. You will be raped.
:goodjob:

SlowsterCivy
11-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Good price!

RJ's325ITS
11-13-2008, 03:40 PM

Get that pos running with those $1500 bearings and let's get it done. You will be raped.
:goodjob:

Once again you show how retarded you are, to have every bearing at hand to build a BMW engine you will have to order over $1,000 in bearings from the dealer.... or do like anybody else... order them and wait.... b!tche$ like you are in every corner.

Car has been running for over a month, I just dont want to lower my self at your level again........

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Once again you show how retarded you are, to have every bearing at hand to build a BMW engine you will have to order over $1,000 in bearings from the dealer.... or do like anybody else... order them and wait.... b!tche$ like you are in every corner.

Car has been running for over a month, I just dont want to lower my self at your level again........

Lower yourself? You'd need a air lift just to get up to my level son.

MAKE THE CALL OUT. GET OWNED.

DieselNuts
11-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Lower yourself? You'd need a air lift just to get up to my level son.

MAKE THE CALL OUT. GET OWNED.

ROAST ON:

Mr. live at home with my daddy tell my girlfriend that she is fat and needs to loose some "GOT DAMN weight". Mr to lazy or just to ignorant to read the directions to instal my cold air kit on the GTO so I will get 305 to do it. To scared to go out the the parking lot gatherings in Stockbridge because they will kick my ass/same for Morland. Mr. cant get a job because of my criminal history so I sit on my scroney ass at my computer not bathing or shaving for weeks at a time playing world of warcraft messaging Dustin Matthews (Former Friend) about how much of a failure he is and how he fails in life, but he has a job at the place you tried to get hired at but didnt due to your criminal background. Mr. I got punched and bitch slapped by someone who was standing infornt of me who sucker punched me and I guess sucker slapped me at the same time. Mr 305 tried to make me stand up for myself and I got mad and called him some bad names and banned him from going to my dad's house for ever and when he said some bad things about me I called my dad into the room to read street car forums and then call 305's cell phone to bitch him out and take up for me. Do you remember when Tiffinay would call me sexy and hit on me when I used to come over right in your face? I know that pissed you off that your girl was hitting on a black man right infront of you. I even offered to help put your SS back to gether but you were to LAZY to fix your own shit. You cant even bleed a your own fucking clutch more less brakes. Your such an LS god but you cant even install a transmission mount! Tell everyone about the little mexican kid that was 4ft tall who had to jump up in the air to knock your ass out for talking shit to him about his race and you started crying after he knocked you on your ass. Ow yea Dusty tells me everything. It's funny how you say I dont work but yet I am at work right now and I own a home and Ricky your dad pays your car note now because you cant get a job and dont have a highschool education. You dropped out in the 9th grade! Remember when you I and Dusty started lifting weights? You thought you were so strong and mighty. When I out benched you and did 305lbs and you struggled to get up 265 you got pissed and stop lifting LOL! You are scared of everyone on street car forums, import atlanta and LS1 tech, that's why you never wanted to go out to any of the metting spots. I had to show you how to hit a punching bag because you thought you were some fake ass mortal kombat fighter. Keep talking to Maggy the way you do and treating her like shit saying that she is stupid and fat and one day a MAN not a boy will come along a promise her the world and tell her that she is the world and she will up and leave your ass by your self because you have no friends anymore. Everyone who knows you say that your ignorant and stupid and uneducated. NO one likes you and it's your own fault but you send messages on myspace to your former friends full of hate to make yourself fell better. How the fuck are you going to sue someone for telling them to streetrace your car and then wreck it? I love your dad, he is a great guy, shame to see you represent him so vainly. You made him the laughing stock of the court room with your lame ass excuse for a case against Nick and he should have beat your ass for making him believe you were a perfect little angel who just got knocked out for no reason at all. Show this to ricky and he can call me again if he wants just make sure that you tell him your on here talking shit again and I will let him know that your still running your mouth about Nick.
Oh yea, the little ricer guy, Stephen (5'7 135lbs) with the blue S2000 that you talked shit to in fayetteville that night, he along with some of the other import guys informed me that he punked you out at the Newnan Kroger parking lot calling you dumb, a pussy, and retarded and you did nothing about it. Thackerism at it's best

The only person that I know that curses his mom out face to face and on the phone like she is some kind of scum. Curses his sweetheart of a girlfriend like she is trailer filth. Talks down to a man who almost lost his life in a four wheeler wreck who can barley walk now. A good white friend of mine nammed Dale who's son has down syndrome was talked about and made fun of by Brandon Thacker. A guy who told bugman that he would ass rape his daughter. A guy who told his boss at his old job not to hire a overweight guy nammed Nick because he was fat and out of shape and knew nothing about computers so the guy didnt get the job but just so happens that Brandon applied at the same place that Nick now has a job and Nick found out. Bet you cant guess why Thacker didnt get the job??????? A person who pissed away his true friends, complains about how the black crime rate keeps him from gaining employment. A person who I witnessed call an Asian guy on Import Atlanta racial slurs over the internet. A person who hits his girlfriends.

Make the right choice and vote Thacker for president in 012

Response?

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-14-2008, 07:55 AM
WOW.....someone made a call out and Thacker was the one getting owned.

RJ's325ITS
01-02-2009, 10:18 PM
bump