PDA

View Full Version : A new source for auto part....the dentist office???

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2008, 05:50 PM
So I stopped by a buddy of mine that has a 78 CVCC (it's been in the shop for a minute now with various problems) to show him mine. We were talking about my plans for it and the stuff I was looking for when he told me to hold on a minute. He went back in the office and came out with a damn center console for my car. He told me he had had it in there for a while and was meaning to take it home. When I said I wanted one, he remembered it and came back anbd handed it to me, lolol. It's in perfect shape too. Awesome!!! Lolol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/79cvccrestore/IMG_1828.jpg

Later, QD.

Fr33way
11-12-2008, 10:52 AM
LOL, wonder why he had it at the office anyway? Nice score.

Total_Blender
11-12-2008, 11:11 AM
QD, if you ever find a 1st gen Civic with the automatic, they use the same console. You just take the automatic indicator off and install a shift boot.:goodjob:

I challenge you to find the factory overhead console next... bonus points for finding one with a working clock. :D

Sammich
11-12-2008, 11:14 AM
see...thats that bullshit, awesome bullshit, but bullshit..

nice man, i like it

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2008, 06:26 PM
QD, if you ever find a 1st gen Civic with the automatic, they use the same console. You just take the automatic indicator off and install a shift boot.:goodjob:

I challenge you to find the factory overhead console next... bonus points for finding one with a working clock. :D

I don't want the console, but I already know where one is. The dude puts it on Ebay every month or so. Later, QD.