PDA

View Full Version : I own a monster truck

yogi08
11-11-2008, 02:05 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9264/10050271vd0.jpg

44's or bigger and youve got a monster truck! true story :)

canadianrcis
11-11-2008, 02:05 PM
balling

james
11-11-2008, 02:29 PM
ive seen that purple thing on facebook in some album.

N2BNLOW
11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
I guess I do too then. 53's w/ 20's

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/eric_duce/SpringFling07120.jpg

EJ25RUN
11-11-2008, 02:38 PM
That cant be street legal.

N2BNLOW
11-11-2008, 02:55 PM

They don't really like it but I get by. I guess it pays to know cops. I even get stopped for my s10 being to low.

Mr. Antonov
11-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I like the color N2BNLOW of the lifted one

yogi08
11-11-2008, 03:59 PM
ive seen that purple thing on facebook in some album.
i see it being in alot of peoples shit on facebook, they take pictures of me going down roads and what-not. maybe you saw it in a album with me going through a pond?

I guess I do too then. 53's w/ 20's

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/eric_duce/SpringFling07120.jpg
me and you think alike! ive owned some of the lowest cars to ever be in statesboro without bags, and now i have the biggest truck. 53's are amazing! i had planned for 52's but things change :goodjob: i love your trucks man.

i think over 3 inches of altered suspension (lowered or lifted) its illegal. and oversized tires on vehicles and technically suppose to be registered as farming equipment. never looked into it, but thats from what im told and it seems right.

Motivation
11-11-2008, 04:04 PM
I want to see this monster next weekend... Actually, I guess it'll be this weekend that I'll be down there...

yogi08
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
its this weekend youll be here? aaaaaaaaaaaaa shit. glad i canceled on going with some friends to savannah for the weekend. yyoull see it before you leave but i kina broke some more shit today.. if new parts are here before you get here and i get it into the shop to put them on then we will go party hoppin in it

Motivation
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM
its this weekend youll be here? aaaaaaaaaaaaa shit. glad i canceled on going with some friends to savannah for the weekend. yyoull see it before you leave but i kina broke some more shit today.. if new parts are here before you get here and i get it into the shop to put them on then we will go party hoppin in it

lol, yeah I'll be down sometime Friday. I took it off from work. I am going to try to fix my car Thursday night and drive it down, if not then we'll be in the se-r Ryan was supposed to buy from me. Hell, we can go party hoppin in whatever runs. lol :cheers:

yogi08
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM
haha shit you shouldve been here this weekend! wensday we had a keg, thursday two kegs, friday two kegs and 2 half gallons of liqour, and saturday was wilder than ever i cant even remember. and monday (yesterday) we had a keg hahaha

SlowsterCivy
11-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Damn if i see the monster truck joey im gonna move over and let you go by, in fear of getting ran over.

james
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM
is this it?

this is from tyler 's facebook

boosted b
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM
nice trucks

Captain-Obvious™
11-11-2008, 04:26 PM
up to 44 inch tires are legal to drive on the street in Georgia

Motivation
11-11-2008, 04:34 PM
up to 44 inch tires are legal to drive on the street in Georgia

Yes, but there are also certain laws on the height of the vehicle too.

Motivation
11-11-2008, 04:35 PM
haha shit you shouldve been here this weekend! wensday we had a keg, thursday two kegs, friday two kegs and 2 half gallons of liqour, and saturday was wilder than ever i cant even remember. and monday (yesterday) we had a keg hahaha

I would have been down there for my birthday, but I had to work that Saturday :2up: lol. I'll make up for it this weekend. We'll give ya a call when we get in town. :cheers:

NAIZBST
11-11-2008, 04:35 PM
nice

90_ACCORD
11-11-2008, 04:36 PM
god damn

yogi08
11-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Damn if i see the monster truck joey im gonna move over and let you go by, in fear of getting ran over.
shit, when i broke the driveshafts today i was near your house... surprised you didnt hear the sound like a damn crane fell over!

is this it?

this is from tyler 's facebook
haha tylers one of my bestfriends man... he never been in a lifted truck until mine. never been boggin until he got in mine either lol

nice trucks
thanks

I would have been down there for my birthday, but I had to work that Saturday :2up: lol. I'll make up for it this weekend. We'll give ya a call when we get in town. :cheers:
haha i dont have your number anymore. lost it. pm it to me. thers a bunch of shit happening this weekend... hope you got an extra pair of panties for when yours get wet! LOL

god damn
:goodjob::cheers:

SlowsterCivy
11-11-2008, 04:44 PM
LOL. How close were you to the house? I didn't hear a thing.

yogi08
11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
right near where that damn animal hospital is..... i poped the clutch on accident and tires spun and it broke half the shaft, then i stomped it pulling onto 80 and it beat the fuck out of my bottom of my truck and the the transfercase mounts

Motivation
11-11-2008, 04:56 PM
haha i dont have your number anymore. lost it. pm it to me. thers a bunch of shit happening this weekend... hope you got an extra pair of panties for when yours get wet! LOL

lmao, sounds good man. Looking forward to it! PM coming your way.

yogi08
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
we got a plenty of back roads with twisties to plan on too..... lets try and do that before im unable to drive haha

so you bringing the gsx? huh huuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

Motivation
11-11-2008, 05:00 PM
we got a plenty of back roads with twisties to plan on too..... lets try and do that before im unable to drive haha

so you bringing the gsx? huh huuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

I am HOPEFULLy bringing the gsx... BUT it decided to follow suit of other DSM's and not run right. :crazy: Think it might be injectors... I think one of the plugs popped off. But I checked the O2 sensor and when I touched it, it shattered into about 15 pieces. lol. Sooo... Hopefully I can figure out what's up and drive it down there. Ryan said something about their being an 1/8th mile track somewhere close but he's not sure where.

If not, we'll be in my old se-r that Ryan was supposed to buy before the miata. :goodjob:

SlowsterCivy
11-11-2008, 05:02 PM
right near where that damn animal hospital is..... i poped the clutch on accident and tires spun and it broke half the shaft, then i stomped it pulling onto 80 and it beat the fuck out of my bottom of my truck and the the transfercase mounts

Damn that doesn't sound cheap. How much to fix?

yogi08
11-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I am HOPEFULLy bringing the gsx... BUT it decided to follow suit of other DSM's and not run right. :crazy: Think it might be injectors... I think one of the plugs popped off. But I checked the O2 sensor and when I touched it, it shattered into about 15 pieces. lol. Sooo... Hopefully I can figure out what's up and drive it down there. Ryan said something about their being an 1/8th mile track somewhere close but he's not sure where.

If not, we'll be in my old se-r that Ryan was supposed to buy before the miata. :goodjob:
ya we got 1/8th mile... pretty sticky track but it depends waht kinda racing theyre doing this weekend...

we will figure it out tho

yogi08
11-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Damn that doesn't sound cheap. How much to fix?
itll be a couple hundred bucks... i pulled it out today and am going to work on it at work tomorrow. maybe can find a used one in ajunk yard. maybe whitakers

Motivation
11-11-2008, 05:05 PM
ya we got 1/8th mile... pretty sticky track but it depends waht kinda racing theyre doing this weekend...

we will figure it out tho

lol, my car catches traction on ice so not worried about a sticky track. :tongue1:

Alright, well I'm on my way to a meet... Later

aaronfelipe
11-11-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd be scared shitless to be hit from the rear or the side because whatever it is will most likely come in contact with the gas tank :eek:

DB4LYFE ™
11-11-2008, 05:23 PM
i like that, chevy ridin high boy!!! hahaha

~DB4LYFE

Nismo
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
A guy in the crawling club Im in has a jeep on 37's with 22inch wheels.

yogi08
11-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Jeeps on 37s are nothin. I usually put 37s on every silverado I've ever had.

Motivation
11-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Yogi, the gsx will be making the trip down there. We leaving Friday morning. I don't feel like leaving tomorrow night after a long day at work. I'll hit you and Ryan up when close.

Hurry up and fix your suburban!!!

Tracy
11-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Totally radical!!!

I drove a for real Monster Truck at the Grave Digger's Dungeon (Dennis Anderson's back yard). I tested for Live Nation (Monster Jam) in July and might be driving for them in the future. They might be building a female Grave Digger truck and that's why they flew me out to test. I have the video. I need to edit it. I am having trouble importing it off the DVD since they used a 1942 camera to take the video. Oh well. I have memories for life!

Motivation
11-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Totally radical!!!

I drove a for real Monster Truck at the Grave Digger's Dungeon (Dennis Anderson's back yard). I tested for Live Nation (Monster Jam) in July and might be driving for them in the future. They might be building a female Grave Digger truck and that's why they flew me out to test. I have the video. I need to edit it. I am having trouble importing it off the DVD since they used a 1942 camera to take the video. Oh well. I have memories for life!

lol @ 1942 camera

That's awesome Tracy... I wanna drive one. :( I think you should take me next time. :D

Tracy
11-12-2008, 06:26 PM
lol @ 1942 camera

That's awesome Tracy... I wanna drive one. :( I think you should take me next time. :D

I would love to bring you. Unfortunately, I don't think I have that option :( They only do testing every few years when necessary and when I tested there were only 4 other people there testing. I get the feeling that it's a pretty exclusive deal. They had done their research one me and wanted me. You only get to drive the trucks that one time for practice. Once they call you and tell you they have a truck for you....you go live. No more practice EVER. So, according to what they told me, if they ask you to come test, you are in there. They already know they want you and are bringing you to practice for your first and only time. Then after that, they have to find you a truck with a sponsor AND you have to fit the profile that the specific sponsor is looking for. So, like for me, they wanted a girl with an edge and tattoos and piercings to drive the female Grave Digger - thats why they called me. That doesn't mean I will drive tomorrow or even next season. They said that they could call me tomorrow to drive r they may not call me for 2 years. I won't know til the phone actually rings.

Needless to say, it was the experience of a lifetime. After we had been at the facility for 30 minutes, we were already jumping them. It was bananas.

yogi08
11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
What size tires do trucks like grave digger have?

Tracy
11-12-2008, 06:44 PM
What size tires do trucks like grave digger have?Hrrrmm. They told me, but I can't remember. I know they are China Tires though. LOL! They are bigger then me, thats about all I know. Oh and I think they said they weigh 800 lbs each.

sakasaku
11-12-2008, 06:50 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/sakasaku/weddingshower9132008029.jpg

brotherinlaw just traded his burb for b2200

thomatt12
11-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow! That truck is really huge! Makes me want to own one!

yogi08
11-13-2008, 02:53 PM
tracy, thats bad ass! but your way too short to drive a monster truck LOL, i hope you get to do it... ive seen you drive the 240 at drift fury... i was impressed. i can only imagine a 1000tq monster truck!

actually, when im taking my girlfriend(ex now) out to eat and we take my monster truck i have a step ladder for her... shes 5'2'' lol

Ran
11-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Not my thing. I, personally, am glad that Canton is cracking down on trucks like these and issuing fix-it tickets.

yogi08
11-13-2008, 03:48 PM
yeah these type of trucks are definitely not for everybody... but in all honesty, the new style mustangs are no excitement or great in my opinion. so our opinions definitely can go both ways.

this truck only sees the road when we pack in it to party or i pull a boat, or mud bog.