PDA

View Full Version : 96 Prelude SI for sale, check out specs.

abjm3
11-11-2008, 10:12 AM
3rd time listing keeps getting deleted for some reason. 1996 Prelude SI 5 speed. Azure blue green pearl, tan interior 114k miles. 17" rims and tires all new. All maintenance done, timing belt, water pump, thermostat, hoses belts, optima yellow top gel cell. Headers, thermal research cat back exhaust, cross drilled and slotted rotors with low dust pads. Lowered, includes new in box skunk 2 coil over set and adjustable trailing arm links, just have them installed. Roof and trunk spoiler, smoked lights with chromium bulbs everywere, HID headlights. No scratched, dents or excuses. Serious stereo with JL 12W6, memphis and JL audio amp with all upgraded speakers. Call me at 8773737806. Original wheels and tires included along with lower polished strut tie brace. Great car just got two others I drive and this one is neglected, needs a new appreciative owner. Whole bunch of other stuff call for questions. $6200 I'm in Valdosta, GA. I'm not a dealer, I'm an Army Recruiter hence the toll free number. Anthony. This is the third time relisiting only because the ad shows up for like 5 minutes on the recent posts and the cars for sale for 5 minutes then it disappears, if I'm violating any rules or doing something wrong, please advise.

chasekeaton
11-11-2008, 11:30 AM
your for sale format isnt inline with the sticky* rules

read. learn. do. succeed.

SLo_MKIII
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm sure your post count has something to do with deletion

amandDA
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
lol!