PDA

View Full Version : Fun Track Day

boosted_nonv
11-10-2008, 04:02 PM
yo it was a fun day at the track, nice hangin out with the crew and Mainstream as usual, and congrats on Spoolin winning in his class running 10.6's if im incorrect my bad, basically he was moving and Charles for runnin a 11.9 in Ben's car shit was out, like especially when it was he final race in the bracket races and he red lit and looked like he said fuck it in the car and just yank second through the rest of the gears and blew the tires off:lmfao: , congrats to Will with his 13.1 run vs Charles, i know you wanted faster Will, but there's next year, put it was all in all fun hanging with the fam, so next year niggaas better look out for GS:ninja: , cause we're coming strong:goodjob:

EJ_Allmota
11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
well said homie.. the day was great, a lil on the chilly side but great day overall.. I must also say congrats to Will, Charles and of course Matt (Spoolin) for they great runs.. Nothing broke, cars went home in one piece.. It sucks though that Btec's car wasn't running right, the setup looked promising.. Next year fellas, GS on that Cingular/At&t shit: "Rasing the BAR"..

BTEC
11-10-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah, i kinda had it out with myself the night b4 when i was trying to tune the car. same program, 3 different problems. just couldnt get it worked out in time.

after i realized that it wasnt gonnna be fast (slow as fuk), i thought back to what i actually did. i took a car running on 3 cylinders and ashy. and totally rebuilt and engine, hand cleaned the engine bay, painted both bumpers, a fender, and a drift wound (by the gas door). Boosted it with a totally new setup, installed a custom intake that was thought of while me and dave smoked cig and drank coffee like we always do. had intercooler pipes redone thanx to dave. redid my dwn pipe. new wideband and reordered the tunning stuff that was stolen from me 2 yrs ago. added a bumper diffuser. Ninja front suspension with a front sway bar. rewraped my whole engine harness. added an oil filter relocator that was later de-installed. added bigger injectors and attempted to tune it all in my moms garage in less that 3 weeks while working 2 jobs.

I wasnt gonna go since car wasnt running like i wanted it to but my mom stayed up checking on me every day i was dwn there. and even though she hardly knows anything, she was trying to help me figure out the snags i kept running into. she ket the coffee coming and gave me food togo bc ive only been eating once a day since i started this craziness. so for her to do all that for me i figured i could atleast finish it of with a pass dwn the track since that race was the only reason i did all that in the first place.

I think i have a descent platform to play with for next year so the hard part is done.

Thanx to my mom for being there for me the whole time. Thanx to MSPi & TDF for helping me with parts and tech support when i needed it. Thans to Rob for staying with me on halloween helping me mach up the cold pipe even though he was supposed to be on his way to Tennessee. Thanx to dave for the hot pipe, cooling fan, and robotic welding. Thanxs to joe 6 pack, ej and unknown for checking up on the progress and lying to me like i did a good job. lol!!! And thanx to Joselyn (Josie) for having faith in me that i could finish it.

PS: Good job spoolin. You deserved that win hands down 100%. Long time coming.

00CiViC00
11-11-2008, 12:52 AM
good shit

boosted_nonv
11-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Jessy runnin 11.5 on his first pass next race season, then faster as the day prevails, I see it coming

pootereg
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Yep im proud of you to sir!!! I had a great time also!!! Watch out for pooter next year!! Coming out hard like 8ball and mjg!

SLOWLYbtngU
11-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Aww... I got a mention!! :yay: Sweet! :bump:

Da_unknown
11-12-2008, 06:50 PM
no problem homie...

ATLTSX
11-16-2008, 07:47 PM
wish I could of made it. Looks like ya'll had some fun.

Da_unknown
11-17-2008, 07:58 PM
next time ben

BTEC
11-17-2008, 09:28 PM
next time ben
next time you too. well, with ur car ne ways.

ATLTSX
11-17-2008, 09:45 PM
next time fo sho...

BTEC
11-17-2008, 09:49 PM
next time fo sho...
next time ur car running 11's will not be enough to match the powuh of my hatch "ole smokie" rules!!!!