11-10-2008, 11:43 AM
WHOAZ..LEXI IS HAVIN AN AFFAIR W/ THE RED WHITEY

Buttons
11-10-2008, 11:45 AM
i heard ol red complaining about it at the V meet. lol

Red_Phoenix
11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
i heard ol red complaining about it at the V meet. lol

It needs to go. It has no tag so city of buford has given me 2 warnings and my landlord is pitching a fit because of all the cars....Its been there 2 weeks, I'll help him put the alternator on his car if he doesn't know how...just need to take off the tensioner and 2 screws....45 min tops job. I let him put it there so that it wouldn't end up at a chop shop but its really needs to go because I am getting a lot of heat for all the cars

Sammich
11-10-2008, 11:49 AM
LOL

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Lexi, make it gone. Real talk.

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:12 PM
It needs to go. It has no tag so city of buford has given me 2 warnings and my landlord is pitching a fit because of all the cars....Its been there 2 weeks, I'll help him put the alternator on his car if he doesn't know how...just need to take off the tensioner and 2 screws....45 min tops job. I let him put it there so that it wouldn't end up at a chop shop but its really needs to go because I am getting a lot of heat for all the cars

why do you has so many cars?

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 12:24 PM
why do you has so many cars?

Why do you not have a car?

Sammich
11-10-2008, 12:25 PM

WHY IS THIS PWN?

Catnip
11-10-2008, 12:26 PM
WHY IS THIS PWN?

She has an accord?

Me86Rob
11-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm not sittin around with my finger up my butt. I'm working my ass off to get the money to get it out of there. pullin dubs almost everynight. ill have the money sat morning. but if it comes down to it, roll that bish into the street and let buford take it. I can't do anything without cash. and justin, don't be a dick. keep this shit to pm's. it aint cool throwin pplz buisness out like that. its a real dick move. ur sister has my number. now I have to go back to work

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:31 PM

i have two?

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 12:33 PM
have it towed, it will cost ~$100

then you have time to save and deal with it on your own accord

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 12:41 PM
red, i have an auto coverage plan i pay $340/yr to. it covers anything i "drive". they dont require it being registered to me to use. i can have it towed to a dealership for you no problem. OR lexi if you really want, pay me Gas money + $50 and i will personally dolly the car to your house ASAP

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm not sittin around with my finger up my butt. I'm working my ass off to get the money to get it out of there. pullin dubs almost everynight. ill have the money sat morning. but if it comes down to it, roll that bish into the street and let buford take it. I can't do anything without cash. and justin, don't be a dick. keep this shit to pm's. it aint cool throwin pplz buisness out like that. its a real dick move. ur sister has my number. now I have to go back to work

What are you saving money up for??? An alternator costs like $150 bucks from Autozone. You should have that kind of money after working dubs for a couple weeks. Hell, you should have had that kind of money after working dubs for about 4 days. Dude, man up, take responsibility, and make it happen. Do you not like your car or something?? :thinking:

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 12:44 PM
What are you saving money up for??? An alternator costs like $150 bucks from Autozone. You should have that kind of money after working dubs for a couple weeks. Hell, you should have had that kind of money after working dubs for about 4 days. Dude, man up, take responsibility, and make it happen. Do you not like your car or something?? :thinking:

they are actually cheaper than that

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 12:49 PM
they are actually cheaper than that

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

You sir are correct. They can be found for like $85 total which includes core charge. Good find, thanks. :goodjob:

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:50 PM
when my alternator went out, they gave me part of my money back for my old alternator.

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 12:52 PM
^thats a core charge

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:54 PM
^thats a core charge

haha, i didn't know what core charge meant. lol.

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 12:55 PM
when my alternator went out, they gave me part of my money back for my old alternator.

https://webspace.utexas.edu/warnerwt/picard-facepalm.jpg

collins
11-10-2008, 12:56 PM

:lmfao: amateurs....

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/cat_FACEPALM.jpg

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:58 PM
dj... collins.... i hate you both so hard.

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 12:58 PM
haha, i didn't know what core charge meant. lol.

most parts you buy from autoparts retail stores are remanufactured, meaning to sell them to you at the price they do, they also require a rebuildable core in exchange. or they simply charge you the difference

Buttons
11-10-2008, 12:59 PM
most parts you buy from autoparts retail stores are remanufactured, meaning to sell them to you at the price they do, they also require a rebuildable core in exchange. or they simply charge you the difference

thanks for explaining it and being nice, danny. unlike other meanies.

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 01:03 PM
thanks for explaining it and being nice, danny. unlike other meanies.

Meanies??? Where????

http://aura.gaia.com/photos/39/384147/large/scared_cat.jpg

Buttons
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Meanies??? Where????

http://aura.gaia.com/photos/39/384147/large/scared_cat.jpg

you... *snif* *snif*

Me86Rob
11-10-2008, 01:11 PM
justin. mind your business. don't you have a conquest to flip?

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 01:16 PM
justin. mind your business. don't you have a conquest to flip?

Bite your tongue young sir! It is a Starion, not a Conquest, so your attempt at cutting humor is full of fail. Even if it was a Conquest it would still be better than your broken down Datsun. :goodjob:

Me86Rob
11-10-2008, 01:20 PM
and also. I have to wait for payday. which is the 15th. this is between me and Red. justin has no business prying himself into the situation. I have spoken to red. we know wtf is going on. justin, on the otherhand, takes it upon himself to try to act on behalf of his sister...which is homoghey. if you have a problem with the way we are handling the situation, the take it up with me or red. otherwise stfu.

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 01:22 PM
and also. I have to wait for payday. which is the 15th. this is between me and Red. justin has no business prying himself into the situation. I have spoken to red. we know wtf is going on. justin, on the otherhand, takes it upon himself to try to act on behalf of his sister...which is homoghey. if you have a problem with the way we are handling the situation, the take it up with me or red. otherwise stfu.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? :thinking:

Sport1.3
11-10-2008, 01:25 PM

hey faggot, i just gave you 2 ways to resolve this TODAY!!

Nemesis
11-10-2008, 01:45 PM
A lot of fucking fails in this thread today

DJ Maestro
11-10-2008, 01:47 PM
A lot of fucking fails in this thread today

x2

Me86Rob
11-10-2008, 02:50 PM
hey faggot, i just gave you 2 ways to resolve this TODAY!!

hey faggot, I JUST FUCKING SAID I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TILL PAYDAY! what part of that do you not understand? can i pull $50 + gas money out of my ass? no i cant. ive talked to her. we know wth is going on. its not your buisness. and DJ....i have a little brother. and you know what....when he needs my help, he asks for it. Red didnt ask for it.