PDA

View Full Version : 95 Dodge Caravan SUPER BEATER/Low Miles

Lower4
09-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey IA people,

My boss told me to try to sell his car for him. He has like 4 cars himself so, he needs to get rid of this one. From what i know, this car was bought in new york around 96' by him. He is the second owner. Car was kept in excellent condition, driven up and down from upstate newyork to ga 2 times. Interior is clean, stock stereo, paint still has clear coat. Engine wise, it has been kept in a good condition. Boss is a minor mechanic enthusiast so he knows what he does. Basically it's been pampered and babied, until he bought his new Sienna. Car is located near Mall of GA. I think he probably wants no more than 1500 for the car since it runs so well and it has such low miles.

1995 Dodge Caravan SE Sport - Greenish Blue color
91,XXX miles
Automatic Transmission
A/C Blows hella cold
Power everything
Alloy Wheels
7 passengers
Roof Rack

PROBLEMS
He told me there was a collision a while back on the back part of the car where the passenger side of the back bumper is. Looks to me the right taillight is smashed, but can be replaced. Some of the hatch is dented in, but wont pose of a problem. I just wanted to state this in case any doesnt want any surprises.

If any questions ill answer them via pm. If you want to reach me personally you can call me on my cell 404 429 4378.

Lower4
09-09-2005, 12:02 PM
bumpity.

Lower4
09-09-2005, 11:04 PM
bump.

4bangin
09-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Find out the price for sure! I've always wanted a van!

Lower4
09-19-2005, 12:20 PM
bump