PDA

View Full Version : 98 Yamaha Warrior 350 plus lots of extras

JuicedCpe
11-09-2008, 02:41 PM
98 Yamaha Warrior 350. Engine completely rebuilt with less than 20 hours. Upgraded piston to Wiseco 10.5:1 (engine approximately 366cc), aftermarket cam, FMF exhaust, nerf bars, DG front bumper, New tires all around, New aftermarket car- (paid $450 for carb kit), aftermarket handlebars with easy pull clutch lever, new clutch and aftermarket clutch basket, skid plates, brand new chain and sprockets, plus lots of other upgrades. All parts have less than 20 hours ride time. Also included with sale of ATV is a 2001 frame and swingarm, a set of blue 2001 model plastics, 2 extra gas tanks, 2 sets of rear wheels and tires, extra clutch that is brand new and ready to toss in with modified factory clutch basket. I have many other parts to go with it that I will throw in. I am open to trades for vehicles but only looking at 4 cyl trucks and cars. Asking price is $1500. I really need to sell as I purchased another ATV and this one has to go. This thing will run in excess of 65mph with all mods.

Also have a 6x10 homemade tilt trailer I can toss in the deal for $500 more. This trailer is heavy duty with wood floor and 3500 lb axle.

JuicedCpe
11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I will sell the ATV by itself with none of the extras for $1250 firm.