PDA

View Full Version : I NEED A CARFAX!@!!

willum14pb
11-09-2008, 10:41 AM
someone please get a carfax for me. i have vin on hand, pm me! thanks.

quickdodgeŽ
11-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Fuck your Carfax. Fuck it right fucking now. Fuck it with a dick that was diagnosed 39 years ago with chronic poison ivy. Fuck it harder than a oil drill smashing into a granite surfaced mountain. Fuck it faster than sound shooting through the depths of space where no other sound has every been before. Fuck it longer it takes to circumnavigate the Earth 47,019 times. Fuck this motherfucker as if it were a scrawny trick sitting on 14th Street begging to give head for free just because it's so cold she'll do anything for something warm in her stomach. Fuck it as if it were the USA and you were Obama. Fuck that sorry motherfucker. Fuck your Carfax. Later, QD.

willum14pb
11-09-2008, 10:51 AM
completely uncalled for, and frankly sir, you've officially hurt my feelings. :(

quickdodgeŽ
11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Fuck your feelings. Fuck them with the strength would make Superman feel inadequate in bed with Wonder Woman. Fuck them with a power that make a nuclear bomb say, Goddamn now that's some powerful motherfucking shit." Fuck your feelings as if you were standing behind Johnny Depp and stroking his hair and sayi...........errrr, um.....my bad. Fuck your feelings like you were imagining your first time fucking a bitch was with a virgin Pamela Anderson. Fuck your feelings so hard that the next time you saw them, you'd still see your dick just fucking the shit out of them. Fuck your goddamn feelings. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
11-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Someone wants a handout, oh noes.
So you want me to redistribute my hard earned Carfax wealth while you sit on your lazy ass?

I don't think so.

AlanŽ
11-09-2008, 11:40 AM
So you want me to redistribute my hard earned Carfax wealth while you sit on your lazy ass?

I don't think so.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Psycho
11-09-2008, 11:48 AM

I don't think so.
Oh god no, the communism is already starting to spread! Every body run to the gun stores and start buying assault rifles!!!!

Fuck your feelings. Fuck them with the strength would make Superman feel inadequate in bed with Wonder Woman. Fuck them with a power that make a nuclear bomb say, Goddamn now that's some powerful motherfucking shit." Fuck your feelings as if you were standing behind Johnny Depp and stroking his hair and sayi...........errrr, um.....my bad. Fuck your feelings like you were imagining your first time fucking a bitch was with a virgin Pamela Anderson. Fuck your feelings so hard that the next time you saw them, you'd still see your dick just fucking the shit out of them. Fuck your goddamn feelings. Later, QD.
I think we just found out what to get QD for Christmas this year--v

_Christian_
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM

I don't think so.

:lmfao: i'll send some reps ur way as soon as i catch my breath:goodjob:

willum14pb
11-09-2008, 03:45 PM
lmao, i dont mind paying the money, i just dont like giving out my debt card information online. ill send you $10 paypal if you want it. i dont care.

willum14pb
11-10-2008, 06:14 AM
someone help me dammiT!

Kevykev
11-10-2008, 06:42 AM
Wow, I had no Idea this thread would take a political turn.

By the way i was about to help yo ass, but sadly, my autocheck account expired. :(

willum14pb
11-10-2008, 07:57 AM
dammitttttt :(

LAMBKING
11-11-2008, 09:45 AM
dammitttttt :(

Just a question......

What is stopping you from going to CARFAX.COM and getting one yourself? BTW, they are $29.99, not $10.

bigdare23
11-11-2008, 09:48 AM

I don't think so.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: reps if i can

Ed
11-11-2008, 09:58 AM
i heard carfax.com sells them for $29.99 for one car, $34.99 for 10 cars, or $39.99 for unlimited...

true story

Vayda
11-11-2008, 10:03 AM
it's unlimited cars for one month after you buy it :)