PDA

View Full Version : Business Opportunity

Reaper
11-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Send me an email if your interested in making extra money on your own time. No its not a pyramid.No its not multilevel marketing. Yes its economy proof. No it's not illegal.

[email protected]

Thanks!

ironchef
11-08-2008, 06:53 PM
What does it involve?

stuntman
11-08-2008, 07:22 PM
^x2
-Stuntman

Elbow
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
E-mailed

Reaper
11-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Its capitalizing on the deregulation of natural gas in the state of Ga.

heres the basic idea...

With the advent of energy deregulation, customers now have greater options than ever before when it comes to their energy provider. Now, they have the power to turn on greater savings, better customer service, and the use of renewable energy.

These factors have created very dynamic and exciting circumstances for customers and the entrepreneurs who would compete for their patronage. And to meet the needs of both, a unique and inventive company was founded – Ignite.

Ignite customers are provided electricity and gas by our parent company, Stream Energy, who delivers more than just low rates. Our advantage over other providers is our community of Ignite Independent Associates who serve as personal energy points of contact. When you make the switch to Ignite, your Independent Associate offers you tailored one-to-one customer service you're not likely to find elsewhere.

As an Ignite Independent Associate, you benefit from our easy-to-understand, heavily incented compensation plan. It has several features that make it immediately attractive to both the discerning entrepreneur and the first-time business owner.

As a customer-focused company, Ignite pays you immediate income for helping your customers save money on their energy bills. And our leadership bonuses are based on your efforts at helping other Associates follow your example – namely, assisting their customers by providing lower energy rates.

Our leadership ladder is comprised of just four positions, so that it is even easier to achieve promotions and financial success than with many other compensation plans you may have seen. And we've loaded our residual income payouts with flat commissions that aren't dependent on usage levels, but rather on the number of customers you bring in and help others bring in. Plus, we pay residual income to you on all customers in your leadership organization, to unlimited levels.

With the Ignite Compensation Plan (http://www.streamenergy.net/pdfs/Compensation_Plan.pdf), you don't have to be a professional network marketer to make our opportunity truly work for you.

Whether you are an energy customer looking for better rates and service, or an aspiring entrepreneur looking to create a better way of life, you can depend on Ignite to help you electrify your possibilities.

Nissan Sean
11-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Its capitalizing on the deregulation of natural gas in the state of Ga.

heres the basic idea...

With the advent of energy deregulation, customers now have greater options than ever before when it comes to their energy provider. Now, they have the power to turn on greater savings, better customer service, and the use of renewable energy.

These factors have created very dynamic and exciting circumstances for customers and the entrepreneurs who would compete for their patronage. And to meet the needs of both, a unique and inventive company was founded – Ignite.

Ignite customers are provided electricity and gas by our parent company, Stream Energy, who delivers more than just low rates. Our advantage over other providers is our community of Ignite Independent Associates who serve as personal energy points of contact. When you make the switch to Ignite, your Independent Associate offers you tailored one-to-one customer service you're not likely to find elsewhere.

As an Ignite Independent Associate, you benefit from our easy-to-understand, heavily incented compensation plan. It has several features that make it immediately attractive to both the discerning entrepreneur and the first-time business owner.

As a customer-focused company, Ignite pays you immediate income for helping your customers save money on their energy bills.
Our leadership ladder is comprised of just four positions, so that it is even easier to achieve promotions and financial success than with many other compensation plans you may have seen. And we've loaded our residual income payouts with flat commissions that aren't dependent on usage levels, but rather on the number of customers you bring in and help others bring in. Plus, we pay residual income to you on all customers in your leadership organization, to unlimited levels.

With the Ignite Compensation Plan (http://www.streamenergy.net/pdfs/Compensation_Plan.pdf), you don't have to be a professional network marketer to make our opportunity truly work for you.

Whether you are an energy customer looking for better rates and service, or an aspiring entrepreneur looking to create a better way of life, you can depend on Ignite to help you electrify your possibilities.

sounds kinda like a pyramid scheme to me...

atlvi3tb0i
11-08-2008, 08:58 PM
not really i been doing it for 6 month now

Reaper
11-08-2008, 09:25 PM
with a pyramid you cap out and the guy above you reaps the benefits...you can surpass anyone in this business...

and they are obviously accredited with the Gov't considering its selling natural gas... so no its not a scheme. Its a great way to make money, and build residual income. No its not large amounts of money FAST, but with time it can replace a 6+ figure income..

Alan®
11-09-2008, 12:33 AM
If Reaper reccomends it, it's legit.

stephen
11-09-2008, 03:26 AM
i was involved in something like this back in 2002 and again in 04 (one program dealt with energy, the other dealt with wholesale household goods and car parts). during that time, the company was working with energy, phone, and cable services (which more empahsis on energy de-regulation...that was around the time the de-regulation began). i did meet some REALLY interesting people (interesting in a positive light), and i was a little skeptical about the similarities the program had with a pyramid scheme...but it's NOT QUITE the exact samething...as reaper already mentioned.

i attended a lot of the seminars and participated in a number of different meetings. unfortunately, the cost of start-up was relative high FOR ME at the time (1st year of college in 02)...i believe it was $400 to start at that time, so i never got FULLY involved. also, sales isn't really my thing...so i never put much time and emphasis into it. i also had just been "given" a lawn business so my time was already stretched pretty thin (between that and school).

i'm pretty sure you'll have to attend one of the seminars or meetings to learn the specifics on it (reaper correct me if i'm wrong). if that's the case...i say to anyone who is curious or has the time, just go check it out...it might be something you're interested in. to be honest with you, programs like this help A LOT with building your people and business skills BEFORE building your personal income.

sorry for the long post...i just thought i'd give a little more insight from someone who has looked into a program like this before.

SampaGuy
11-09-2008, 05:34 AM
No its not multilevel marketing.

Yes it is. Read your own description of it.

Only difference of all the other ones is the product.

SampaGuy
11-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Reaper sorry for ruining your attempt at getting more customers or whatever. I know its none of my business but I tried something similar when I was 19, and ended up wasting a lot of my time and some money. This is just a warning for others:

Is this legal/legit? Yes.

Are you going to make money at it? Maybe, but probably not.

Read:
http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html

Reaper
11-09-2008, 07:07 AM
you have to have a product in multilevel marketing...AND its hard to pass people in multilevel marketing...your going by a bad experience and sure thats understandable, but I'm already making a kickass income and I find it funny that those who are already successful go ahead and jump on board b/c it is pretty damn easy(not in the beginning) but in time it is. And those who think its just another "MLM" they hate on it and watch other people make money. This IS NETWORK MARKETING, it is a difference,there are multi levels but you don't have to store a product and you don't have to sell...you don't have to buy "x" amount of product in advance. They just switch there gas bill...

So hate on sir, but this a BILLION dollar company and it got there in 3 years...Fastest growing company in the history of our nation. As other states get deregulated there is more money to earn...

Reaper
11-09-2008, 07:11 AM
i was involved in something like this back in 2002 and again in 04 (one program dealt with energy, the other dealt with wholesale household goods and car parts). during that time, the company was working with energy, phone, and cable services (which more empahsis on energy de-regulation...that was around the time the de-regulation began). i did meet some REALLY interesting people (interesting in a positive light), and i was a little skeptical about the similarities the program had with a pyramid scheme...but it's NOT QUITE the exact samething...as reaper already mentioned.

i attended a lot of the seminars and participated in a number of different meetings. unfortunately, the cost of start-up was relative high FOR ME at the time (1st year of college in 02)...i believe it was $400 to start at that time, so i never got FULLY involved. also, sales isn't really my thing...so i never put much time and emphasis into it. i also had just been "given" a lawn business so my time was already stretched pretty thin (between that and school).

i'm pretty sure you'll have to attend one of the seminars or meetings to learn the specifics on it (reaper correct me if i'm wrong). if that's the case...i say to anyone who is curious or has the time, just go check it out...it might be something you're interested in. to be honest with you, programs like this help A LOT with building your people and business skills BEFORE building your personal income.

sorry for the long post...i just thought i'd give a little more insight from someone who has looked into a program like this before.

Thanks man! You pretty much hit the nail on the head! Except you DON'T have to go to the Seminars...we have brief meetings at hotels or starbucks, and I'd usually rather just explain this stuff in person. I met the CEO yesterday and the top 5 money earners in the company....shocking considering they are just relying on residual income and they are mostly if not all millionaires...but like I said before, if your too skeptical, don't do it...But I WILL have my 911 turbo before summer ;)

David88vert
11-09-2008, 07:40 AM
you have to have a product in multilevel marketing...

Incorrect. Many MLMs offer services exclusively, such as financial services.

The difference between an MLM and a Ponzi scheme (pyramid) is how the members are paid. In a Ponzi scheme, the new members money is used to pay the recruiting members, and that is illegal. In a MLM, the money is paid to them from the sales downstream.

Ultimately, while MLMs are not illegal, there are two ways to make money. One is sales, the other is recruitment of other sellers, but eventually someone has to sell. MLMs do not advertise through traditional media, nor build a recognizable brand, so what is the benefit of paying them to allow you to sell their products for their profit? When you buy a traditional franchise, you buy a brand that people recognize, with an MLM, they rely on you to sell to your friends and family. "Sell to your friends and family" is based on the perception that your family cannot say "no" to you, and is a limited market. If yu are going to put forth your time, money, and effort to create a local business and generate revenue, you might want to consider opening a traditional brick-and-mortar business. Most MLMs will not let you open a storefront selling their products, you can only do one-on-one door-to-door sales. Again, a bad business model - except for those at the top, who created the business.

SampaGuy
11-09-2008, 11:22 AM
you have to have a product in multilevel marketing...AND its hard to pass people in multilevel marketing...your going by a bad experience and sure thats understandable, but I'm already making a kickass income and I find it funny that those who are already successful go ahead and jump on board b/c it is pretty damn easy(not in the beginning) but in time it is. And those who think its just another "MLM" they hate on it and watch other people make money. This IS NETWORK MARKETING, it is a difference,there are multi levels but you don't have to store a product and you don't have to sell...you don't have to buy "x" amount of product in advance. They just switch there gas bill...

Really? Why don't you search google for network marketing. Network marketing and multi-level marketing are SYNONYMS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

And I was in with Pre-Paid Legal, where I didn't have to store or buy any product just like you. Why dont you actually read that first link I posted, and you will see how its exactly the same thing that youre doing. And if you are making money, its a shitty way of doing it and you know it! The only way your company is able to sell its product is by paying its own customers!

SampaGuy
11-09-2008, 11:24 AM

Classic prey example right here, just like I was. Never even made the money that you invested back.

B_Hoov
11-09-2008, 09:53 PM
i'll bite, im not raking in the work i was and cash is getting TiGhT!