PDA

View Full Version : ATT:Nermin

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Why do you keep coming back when you get banned every time. How about you make your self anoter name, change you ip, and come back as a new person. Dont tell no one who u are,take it easy and don't tell you age. Ya know what i mean? STOP GETTING CAUGHT EVERY TIME!!

:2cents:

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
It won't work. We can smell that little fetus from miles away.

twinj
11-08-2008, 02:59 PM
It won't work. We can smell that little fetus from miles away.
:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Give him a few more mins and he'll be back to respond.

teh bri
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
HES BACK ALREADY?!?!

twinj
11-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Stockej1 or something like that....

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Really though, I don't care if he's here or not. Surprisingly he's a good sport for the annoying little shit that he is. I just think it's funny he's always trying to trade cars with people and he's fucking 12. The kid hasn't produced sperm yet let alone driven a car.

Psycho
11-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I have no idea who the person you're talking about is, but if the kid is only 12 and he's passionate enough about cars to try and be a part of IA, kudos to him. You know what I was doin when I was 12? Playing with Legos and shit. This kids already making steps toward something that he can make business and money with later in life. I say let the kid be, if he wants to learn about cars, let him.

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:28 PM
I have no idea who the person you're talking about is, but if the kid is only 12 and he's passionate enough about cars to try and be a part of IA, kudos to him. You know what I was doin when I was 12? Playing with Legos and shit. This kids already making steps toward something that he can make business and money with later in life. I say let the kid be, if he wants to learn about cars, let him.

Don't get it twisted, the kid doesn't know shit about cars and isn't trying to.

blackboi50
11-08-2008, 03:28 PM

troof reps!!! :goodjob:......1

PawnShopCEO
11-08-2008, 03:35 PM
you have no idea of waht you speak. This kid will call and make offers on cars and stuff when he is 12. He wastes alot of peoples time for no reason. He posts cars that are for sale on IA on craigslist like they are his

Psycho
11-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Don't get it twisted, the kid doesn't know shit about cars and isn't trying to.
Again, I'm only going by what I've read here. But if what you just said is true, and the kid just wants to be a nuisance, then why of all places on the net did he choose IA? A car forum?

Psycho
11-08-2008, 03:40 PM
you have no idea of waht you speak. This kid will call and make offers on cars and stuff when he is 12. He wastes alot of peoples time for no reason. He posts cars that are for sale on IA on craigslist like they are his
Oh

How the hell does a 12 year old hear about import atlanta anyway?

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Again, I'm only going by what I've read here. But if what you just said is true, and the kid just wants to be a nuisance, then why of all places on the net did he choose IA? A car forum?

Well from what I've seen, he's an ignorant Honda nutswinger. Which in my mind means you don't know shit about cars.

Why is he here? Scholars maintain the answer to be lost in time.

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Oh

How the hell does a 12 year old hear about import atlanta anyway?

He goes to meets with his friends, I think. I say let him be.

What the hell would all you 18-20 year old do if IA was 21 only? You would still be on IA.

TY R
11-08-2008, 03:51 PM

Thank you. IF i was really here to annoy people. Don't you think i would stop making accounts? :thinking: Im here to learn about cars. :doh:

TY R
11-08-2008, 03:53 PM

LOLOL. I post car on here and craigslist? I have never posted anything other than my dad's 91 f150 on Craigslist. On here i posted my dads EJ,his DA, and EF.
I posted my buddy's EG..i made a offer on that EF...and my dad was ready to meet up with you and buy it. But you said you didn't wanan sell it.

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank you. IF i was really here to annoy people. Don't you think i would stop making accounts? :thinking: Im here to learn about cars. :doh:

Then go learn about them instead of being an annoyance in the WL.

TY R
11-08-2008, 03:54 PM

What the hell would all you 18-20 year old do if IA was 21 only? You would still be on IA.

Lol. YOu think ? You know i do. If anyone wanna meet me..lmk..lol..im at the sonic meets and V meets..:goodjob:

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Then go learn about them instead of being an annoyance in the WL.

Lol.Some dumbfuck's bring me into here. After i get banned on this acc. i dont think imma make anymore. Ill be on here as a guest. Ill also be at most of the meets. See yall there :D

PawnShopCEO
11-08-2008, 04:20 PM
LOLOL. I post car on here and craigslist? I have never posted anything other than my dad's 91 f150 on Craigslist. On here i posted my dads EJ,his DA, and EF.
I posted my buddy's EG..i made a offer on that EF...and my dad was ready to meet up with you and buy it. But you said you didn't wanan sell it.

you called Richard and would make an offer then he would agree then you would no show and call the next day and offer less. I'll buy the bullets if you'll shoot yourself

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
you called Richard and would make an offer then he would agree then you would no show and call the next day and offer less. I'll buy the bullets if you'll shoot yourself]

Lol. Nah bro thats not what happened. I called him and said $650..we agreed on it..next day i call him and he tells me that someother thing broke on it..then i say ill give u $600 and he says lets meet up tommorow i called him the next day and he goes "sorry i dont wana sell it im just gonan fix it"

PawnShopCEO
11-08-2008, 04:29 PM
]

Lol. Nah bro thats not what happened. I called him and said $650..we agreed on it..next day i call him and he tells me that someother thing broke on it..then i say ill give u $600 and he says lets meet up tommorow i called him the next day and he goes "sorry i dont wana sell it im just gonan fix it"

in before the ban

Psycho
11-08-2008, 05:14 PM
This little argument between the two of you is stupid. It's all a bunch of he said this, he said that, who gives a shit? It's making both of you look like children, except one of you really are a child.

I say we let the kid stay

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 05:15 PM
This little argument between the two of you is stupid. It's all a bunch of he said this, he said that, who gives a shit? It's making both of you look like children, except one of you really are a child.

x2

and besides you keep banning him, he keeps coming back. So there really is no point in doing it.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I mean he is persistent. That should count for something.

SloWRX
11-08-2008, 05:20 PM

x2

btw, im the guy with ur old WRX u met at BP :)

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 05:34 PM
I mean he is persistent. That should count for something.

That's what I'm saying. I mean nobody likes him(I really don't mind it) but he's just going to continue making new names. At least we will know who to flame if he only has one.

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 05:36 PM
That's what I'm saying. I mean nobody likes him(I really don't mind it) but he's just going to continue making new names. At least we will know who to flame if he only has one.

I have no problem with him, I find it funny how all of you get pissed of cause hes on here.

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I have no problem with him, I find it funny how all of you get pissed of cause hes on here.

He's entertainment more than anything. I've talked shit to him of course but it's fuckin IA if I met him in real life I wouldn't be a dick to him. He's just a kid.

Got Milk?
Find me one thread that he made asking for knowledge about cars?
Find me 1 reason why he should be welcomed, thats only braking the IA rules.

x Resilience
He's entertainment more than anything. I've talked shit to him of course but it's fuckin IA if I met him in real life I wouldn't be a dick to him. He's just a kid.

I agree about everything you just posted. :goodjob:

Psycho
11-08-2008, 05:40 PM
btw, im the guy with ur old WRX u met at BP :)
Nice, I haven't seen that car in a while. Hope she's holding up well for ya.

teh bri
11-08-2008, 06:14 PM

HELL YEAH WE WOULD :D

:boobies:

redrumracer
11-09-2008, 12:49 AM
there is also the legal issue of allowing him to stay, its called the RLD.