PDA

View Full Version : STUPID FUCKEN DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dtmcnamara
11-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Ok so my parents were outside earlier today. Doing a few things around the house. My room is in the basement and I WAS down doing homework on my computer. Well my parents decided to get something to eat and opened the door and let THEIR dog in my room. I asked them if they would just bring the dog upstairs as I didnt like it in my room and they said shes not going to do anything.

SO I figured I would finish my practice test and bring he upstairs...

5 minutes after the door closes the dog has explosive diarrhea in my fucken room...

I was working and then all of the sudden I smell something. I look up and hear a small little dog fart and see this little 5 pound rat terrier running from a huge pile of watery shit... I was like WTF!!!

So i go get the little carpet cleaners from upstairs to clean everything up . When i am on my way down I see the damn dog eatting the shit... :thinking: ummm ok. So i open my door and tell the dog to get the fuck out.

the dog walks outside mainly afraid of the sound of the vacuum then all of the sudden it shuts off...i overloaded the breaker...my computer is off...everything, and in the middle of this graded practice test.

I was thinking my day could not get any worse

so I flip the breaker and start the vacuum back up and clean the shit up. well i open the door and tell the dumb piece of shit dog to get inside and go upstairs. She walks in and I start to walk upstairs and I call her to get up their...she walks into the room again and I hear it gagging...

she throws up the shit she had just ate all over the floor....i could literally see a turd in the barf...

i mean come on...so I pick the fucking dog up and put her upstairs...now after I just cleaned up my room it still smells like fucken dog shit and barfed shit...i have about a dozen or two candles in my room, all the windows open and 3 box fans blowing air in one side and out the other..

oh and my practice test, once you close it you submit your grade...i was on question 5 or 30... i know my teacher will allow me to do it again, but damn what a fucked up afternoon...

Vteckidd
11-08-2008, 11:25 AM
yeah, i came home last night to my little bundle of joy

Destroying a nerf Football into about 1002302930 pieces
Eating my USB cord an chewing it in half that charges my Digital Camera
Peeing in front of my roomates door
chewing my brand new pair of GLOBE shoes that cost $80

ANd when i left she was locked in her kennel, so she somehow opened it herself.

needless to say she got an ass beating

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 11:31 AM
I don't see how you guys do it. I don't have the patience for pets.

MachNU
11-08-2008, 11:34 AM
buhahahaha yall need to have your dogs trained i let mine in at 10 pm last night they went to there beds and slept then at 7:30 this morning they both ran up stairs and jumped onto my bed( both are 45+ pound dogs) to let me now they where up and ready to go outside! i put htem out nad went right back to sleep! :lmao:

dumpdaccord
11-08-2008, 11:35 AM
LOL.......thats why they live outside.....

redrumracer
11-08-2008, 11:47 AM
buhahahaha yall need to have your dogs trained i let mine in at 10 pm last night they went to there beds and slept then at 7:30 this morning they both ran up stairs and jumped onto my bed( both are 45+ pound dogs) to let me now they where up and ready to go outside! i put htem out nad went right back to sleep! :lmao:
exactly except our lil ol jack russell terrier isnt really big enough to wake me up. but it doesnt do anything in the house, it just holds it.

SUBY_RUE
11-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Ok so my parents were outside earlier today. Doing a few things around the house. My room is in the basement and I WAS down doing homework on my computer. Well my parents decided to get something to eat and opened the door and let THEIR dog in my room. I asked them if they would just bring the dog upstairs as I didnt like it in my room and they said shes not going to do anything.

SO I figured I would finish my practice test and bring he upstairs...

5 minutes after the door closes the dog has explosive diarrhea in my fucken room...

I was working and then all of the sudden I smell something. I look up and hear a small little dog fart and see this little 5 pound rat terrier running from a huge pile of watery shit... I was like WTF!!!

So i go get the little carpet cleaners from upstairs to clean everything up . When i am on my way down I see the damn dog eatting the shit... :thinking: ummm ok. So i open my door and tell the dog to get the fuck out.

the dog walks outside mainly afraid of the sound of the vacuum then all of the sudden it shuts off...i overloaded the breaker...my computer is off...everything, and in the middle of this graded practice test.

I was thinking my day could not get any worse

so I flip the breaker and start the vacuum back up and clean the shit up. well i open the door and tell the dumb piece of shit dog to get inside and go upstairs. She walks in and I start to walk upstairs and I call her to get up their...she walks into the room again and I hear it gagging...

she throws up the shit she had just ate all over the floor....i could literally see a turd in the barf...

i mean come on...so I pick the fucking dog up and put her upstairs...now after I just cleaned up my room it still smells like fucken dog shit and barfed shit...i have about a dozen or two candles in my room, all the windows open and 3 box fans blowing air in one side and out the other..

oh and my practice test, once you close it you submit your grade...i was on question 5 or 30... i know my teacher will allow me to do it again, but damn what a fucked up afternoon...

I bet you were like "WHAT ARE THE FUCING ODDS!!!"

reps for a good story, sorry to here though...

SloWRX
11-08-2008, 12:24 PM
great story

i beat the hell out my dog for shitting in the house once and it never happened again :goodjob:

tron
11-08-2008, 12:44 PM
holy shit that was funny

sry tho i have a yorkie so i kno how spontaneous diarrhea can fuck up an afternoon

lol

GhostSTI
11-08-2008, 09:55 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: ROTFL!!