PDA

View Full Version : Wow last night..

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 08:44 PM
yaWhy do people take shit thats said on here so offensive? Well the other day i make a thread asking how much HP a dude's car has..anyways..a dude comes in saying "fail"..im like ok..but the dude has a WRX with a STI swap and he called out a auto integra for $500..but im not gonna get into that idc. lol..well his buddy comes in saying fuck u and shit..and i was like "u talk shit about people behind their back and wont say it to their face".[about my cousin].well i saw the dude at Sonic last night..he beat the shit out of me. lol..hes like 19-20ish? and im 12..lol..my hand is swallon..[sp?]..my jaw is fucked up....im saying how peopel take the fucking internet serious..:2up: ..thats all. :goodjob:

DecoyOctopus
11-07-2008, 08:53 PM
dude usernames, pics of affected jaw and arm or it never happen

G.C
11-07-2008, 08:55 PM
So your 12 and on I.A? Well hope you learned your lesson, "DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP."

Btw who ever fought you needs to chill down. Fighting a kid that didn't even hit his puberty yet is a bitch move no matter what they say.

Nismo
11-07-2008, 08:56 PM
ahhaha epic, Nermin got his ass beat, again. Told you that would happen. But your dumb ass doesnt listen. I want that person screen name so I can +rep them. Bout time.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 08:58 PM
ahhaha epic, Nermin got his ass beat, again. Told you that would happen. But your dumb ass doesnt listen. I want that person screen name so I can +rep them. Bout time.

LOL. nah this was way way before i even joined IA . lol

so the guy should be cool cause hes 20 and can beat up a 12 yr old? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

and its Just_LS

redrumracer
11-07-2008, 08:59 PM
wow nermin congrats.

G.C
YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON I.A!!!! FOR 18+. SO YOUR A DUMBASS FOR JOINING IT AND RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

fredsintegra
So your 12 and on I.A? Well hope you learned your lesson, "DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP."

Btw who ever fought you needs to chill down. Fighting a kid that didn't even hit his puberty yet is a bitch move no matter what they say.

Lol yeah. But i didnt "really" talk shit. He came in the thread saying shit and i said it back. lol..hmm 20 yr old kicking a 12 yr olds..Really mature and cool. :screwy:

Whiteboy™
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
lol, don't you have to be 18+ to be on import atlanta???????

DecoyOctopus
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM
dude theres nothing a 12 year old could say to me to make me want to hit him

Nismo
11-07-2008, 09:03 PM
I think its pretty cool.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Lol,Yeah. Whats your point?

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I think its pretty cool.

:goodjob:

Alan®
11-07-2008, 09:06 PM
You don't know many 12 year olds then :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:11 PM
You don't know many 12 year olds then :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Atleast i got beat up by someone 8 years older than me and not my little brother. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nismo
11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
comments like that will get your ass beat.... cept by him. HA!

Alan®
11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Atleast i got beat up by someone 8 years older than me and not my little brother. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
wow you totally missed the joke

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:16 PM
wow you totally missed the joke

Lol. Nah i know what you were talkin about. lol..i was just stating something. :D

PhatbacK
11-07-2008, 09:27 PM
whats going on in here

never_finished
11-07-2008, 09:28 PM
whats going on in here

something about a subaru and a 12 year old :screwy:

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:28 PM
whats going on in here

Read the posts. :)

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:29 PM
something about a subaru and a 12 year old :screwy:

The fume dude's friend. Beat a 12yr olds ass. lol

PhatbacK
11-07-2008, 09:29 PM
can i just get the cliff notes...i got alot of threads to cover

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 09:31 PM
can i just get the cliff notes...i got alot of threads to cover

i said how the dude talks shit behind peoples backs...he talks about my cousin..anways..last night be beat the shit out me..cause i said it on the internet . lol hes 20 and he beat a 12 yr old's ass

PhatbacK
11-07-2008, 09:33 PM
hmm... moving on.

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 10:16 PM
yaWhy do people take shit thats said on here so offensive? Well the other day i make a thread asking how much HP a dude's car has..anyways..a dude comes in saying "fail"..im like ok..but the dude has a WRX with a STI swap and he called out a auto integra for $500..but im not gonna get into that idc. lol..well his buddy comes in saying fuck u and shit..and i was like "u talk shit about people behind their back and wont say it to their face".[about my cousin].well i saw the dude at Sonic last night..he beat the shit out of me. lol..hes like 19-20ish? and im 12..lol..my hand is swallon..[sp?]..my jaw is fucked up....im saying how peopel take the fucking internet serious..:2up: ..thats all. :goodjob:

I was there, and yes you got ur ass wooped. Your lucky i held him back after he wanted some more, no need to thank me.

Also, the wrx doesnt have an sti swap. And the integra guy called him out.

Also it was really nice seeing 2 of your friends just standing there while you were getting ass whooping. Also the reason he went on u is cus when u came u said "what ya thought i wasnt going to show up", trying to act gangster.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I was there, and yes you got ur ass wooped. Your lucky i held him back after he wanted some more, no need to thank me.

Also, the wrx doesnt have an sti swap. And the integra guy called him out.

Also it was really nice seeing 2 of your friends just standing there while you were getting ass whooping. Also the reason he went on u is cus when u came u said "what ya thought i wasnt going to show up", trying to act gangster.

Lol. I didnt want to post this. i could careless lol Sam told me to.. o well idk the intercooler said STi..idk lol..u should of let him hit me more..could of had so more marks. lol..and i thought they would of done something..i saw now. I mean i talked shit i got my ass kicked. Its all fair. lol....cause he messaged me and he said "yo ass wont show up" so i said i will..

Motivation
11-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't give a fuck who it is, why the hell you going to hit a 12 year old? Because he talked a little bit of shit? Who looks more mature, the 12 year old who talked shit, or a 20 year old who beat up a kid? One is illegal, the other is not. Sounds like a fucking pussy move if you ask me to try and look hard... Both of the people acting like they are 12, but only one of them has a good reason for it. HE IS 12.

ixlr8
11-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Obama will fix it . your 12 do your 50 hrs time for School, for " God's" sake

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Lol. I didnt want to post this. i could careless lol Sam told me to.. o well idk the intercooler said STi..idk lol..u should of let him hit me more..could of had so more marks. lol..and i thought they would of done something..i saw now. I mean i talked shit i got my ass kicked. Its all fair. lol....cause he messaged me and he said "yo ass wont show up" so i said i will..

Yea his wrx has a sti TMIC, that doesnt mean its a 2.5 sti motor. Well dont talk no more shit man, i kinda felt bad thats why i held him back.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't give a fuck who it is, why the hell you going to hit a 12 year old? Because he talked a little bit of shit? Who looks more mature, the 12 year old who talked shit, or a 20 year old who beat up a kid? One is illegal, the other is not. Sounds like a fucking pussy move if you ask me to try and look hard... Both of the people acting like they are 12, but only one of them has a good reason for it. HE IS 12.

:taun:

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Yea his wrx has a sti TMIC, that doesnt mean its a 2.5 sti motor. Well dont talk no more shit man, i kinda felt bad thats why i held him back.

Oh well. Idk About Subarus. And Felt bad? Lolol. Should of let him do more im telling you.lol

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Why more, you wanna die or something?

osnap
11-07-2008, 10:50 PM
"wow last night..."

...funny nermin, thats exactly what your mom said this morning

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Why more, you wanna die or something?

He would kill me? LOL. I wanted some briuses.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM
"wow last night..."

...funny nermin, thats exactly what your mom said this morning

I saw you in line ordering food lolol. yall were talking about short people. :2up: LOL

osnap
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM
...ok?

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 10:53 PM
...ok?

Thanks for the Bump. lol :cheers:

That mr.kidd dude kept looking at me lol:ninja:

alpine_aw11
11-07-2008, 10:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 11:19 PM
He would kill me? LOL. I wanted some briuses.

He is smarter than that, thats why he never actually threw a punch to your face.

gtrmonkey
11-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Wow that neat that your going to races so young(I didn't going until I was 15). But Its not cool you got your ass handed to you. Not that I agree with the guy beating you up. But you probably learned a lesson. STill though you need to be thanking Got Milk? ass for saving you! The fact of the matter is that it could have end up worst. And this also showes who your real friends are. Just becareful, You can learn allot from people if you just listen instead of talking shit.

Jbauer
11-08-2008, 12:56 AM
You know, every year in life..you learn atleast 1 valuable lesson.
If theres something you should of learned from this experience...always throw punches at the eye..it doesn't matter if your 12..
instant fight stopper:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
11-08-2008, 02:13 AM
so what was the whole point of this thread again?

§treet_§peed
11-08-2008, 02:14 AM
on a side note... 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the time any beef on IA rarely goes any farther than IA... well i guess unless one guy is 20 and the other is 12.. i dunno tho

3.5altman
11-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Passing out ass whoopings at the sonic! damn

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 06:41 AM

I agree with that shit. Especially said on here, it is the fucking internet.

The dude that hit him talks as much as if not more shit than Nermin or anyone I know. I think its just ghey as fuck how he is 19 and Nermin is 12.

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 06:44 AM

Isn't it ironic how he beats up a 12 year old for talking shit ON THE INTERNET but yet he talks way more shit online and offline.

BIG WORM
11-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Yeah kid, Hope you learned a lesson.
but if you knew it was going to happen, why didn't you bring a weapon?
an old baseball bat, staple gun, screw driver...anything.
Like the other guy said, what if you stabbed his eye out with a butter knife?
That guy would be making a thread about how he only has one eye now because he picked a fight with a 12 year old and lost.

LOL.

Now what you should do, is find out where he lives and take a dump on his hood, and fuck his lil sister, since he broke your jaw and all....

Elbow
11-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Hey little boy hook us up with some if your friends....

jk....

go play on Yahooligans or w/e

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Lol,Yeah. Whats your point?

The point is is that you're going to have to come up with another screen name. Later, QD.

j0nbunklah0m
11-08-2008, 08:22 AM
i dont see how some of u can say that it was ok for the 20yr old to beat up the 12 yr old.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Wait he really did get beat up??

If a 20yr old actually even went off on a 12yr old LMFAO someone is a pussy.

slostang
11-08-2008, 09:23 AM
lulz

FasTech
11-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Well Nermin is annoying as fuck but I still couldn't ever fight him! I'd just laugh at him or something but that guy took things way to far beating up a 12yr old. But post pic's so we can see the damage.....haha

slostang
11-08-2008, 09:38 AM
in for pics of pulverized face.

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:41 AM

Lol.. Yeah. I got my ass beat.

Got Milk? - Then how come my jaw is fucked up? If he didnt throw any punches?

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Yeah kid, Hope you learned a lesson.
but if you knew it was going to happen, why didn't you bring a weapon?
an old baseball bat, staple gun, screw driver...anything.
Like the other guy said, what if you stabbed his eye out with a butter knife?
That guy would be making a thread about how he only has one eye now because he picked a fight with a 12 year old and lost.

LOL.

Now what you should do, is find out where he lives and take a dump on his hood, and fuck his lil sister, since he broke your jaw and all....

Cause the other dude's friend had a baseball bat right there. Lol.

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Isn't it ironic how he beats up a 12 year old for talking shit ON THE INTERNET but yet he talks way more shit online and offline.
Lol. Really,Did you see when the dude wit that old corolla pulled up to the sonic ..shady goes "whats up ricer".

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Wow that neat that your going to races so young(I didn't going until I was 15). But Its not cool you got your ass handed to you. Not that I agree with the guy beating you up. But you probably learned a lesson. STill though you need to be thanking Got Milk? ass for saving you! The fact of the matter is that it could have end up worst. And this also showes who your real friends are. Just becareful, You can learn allot from people if you just listen instead of talking shit.

I wish He gave me a black eye or something.

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 09:47 AM

Yeah, he headbutted him about 10 times then knocked him on the floor and started kicking him.

stillaneon
11-08-2008, 09:50 AM
I dont really give a fuck about all this, but again, why are you on this site? Not saying you can't be interested in Cars at 12 but what type of influence do you have at home that is allowing you to go out to car events before you are even in high school?

And honestly. The best thing for you to have done is kept your fucking mouth shut. Especially when you are in that.0000000001 percent when something could have escalated past the internet.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Where's the 20 yr old fag that beats up on a 12 yr old kid?

I don't give 2 fucks. There's is nothing a child could say to me for me to physically assault a kid, thus commiting a fucking crime.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 09:53 AM
An adult should have known better than to raise his hand to a child.
Point blank.

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Where's the 20 yr old fag that beats up on a 12 yr old kid?

I don't give 2 fucks. There's is nothing a child could say to me for me to physically assault a kid, thus commiting a fucking crime.'

He'll Probably gonna come in here. Hes lucky I wont say shit to my parents or anything.

fredsintegra
11-08-2008, 09:55 AM
An adult should have known better than to raise his hand to a child.
Point blank.

After he kicked my ass. He said "Call your dad over here so I can kick his ass too"

LOL.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 09:58 AM
After he kicked my ass. He said "Call your dad over here so I can kick his ass too"

LOL.

So he's a badass, huh?
I bet he'd love it if someone who's bigger than him whooped his ass.

I hope he doesn't bring his punk ass in here talking shit, trying to justify raising a hand to a kid.

TIGERJC
11-08-2008, 09:58 AM
SO this kid is 12, well come see IA in 6 years

§treet_§peed
11-08-2008, 10:12 AM
and he's outta here

Motivation
11-08-2008, 11:37 AM
and he's outta here

for now...

He's only been banned 425 times so far...

SloWRX
11-08-2008, 12:36 PM
what a great night that was. nermin did u really think elvis was gonna do shit? well lucky for him that he didnt :goodjob:

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 12:38 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: lol

Alan®
11-08-2008, 12:46 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES, I DIDNT WANT TO HIT YOUR LITTLE ASS CAUSE YOUR 12 YEARS OLD. YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD, I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHOOTING A BIRD AT SOMEONE WHILE THEY'RE DRIVING REALLY ISN'T COOL. YOU MENTIONED ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HERE WITH ALOT OF FAKE SHIT. WHY EVEN BOTHER GETTING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. YOU GOT A BEATING FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AFTER BEING WARNED SEVERAL TIMES. I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY SOME PEOPLE AND KICKED SOME ASSES TO BUT ATLEAST I BACK MY SHIT UP. THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO COME HERE AND POST SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU KNOW YOURE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING. I NEVER PM'D AND TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T SHOW. THATS JUST SOMETHING YOU MADE UP. I KEPT IGNORING YOU AND DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT YOU BUT YOU WANTED TO ACT A LITTLE TO TOUGH. AFTER YOU SAID ALL THAT SHIT TO ME WE CAME TO SONIC MEET. I DIDNT ASK YOU A QUESTION DIDNT HIT YOU OR ANYTHING YOU COME TO IA HERE CALLING ME A PUSSY FOR NOT SAYING SHIT TO YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS. THATS WHAT GOT ME MAD AND AS FAR AS YOUR FRIENDS GO THEY DIDNT DO SHIT THEY WATCHED YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT THEY KNEW BETTER THEN TO FUCK WITH SOMONE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW... NOW THAT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON TRY NOT TO TALK SHIT
Tough guy in the house :rolleyes: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The fact of the matter is your an adult and he is a child. What you did was a crime and my guess is that he is covering what happened so that it doesn't turn out to get any worse. So you should probably be thanking him for not getting your stupid immature ass thrown in jail and becoming someone's bitch.

If you're really going to get all butt hurt about a 12 year old talking shit to you, you should probably stay off forums because it's bound to happen.

I hope beating up a child made you feel like more of a man. BITCH.

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES, I DIDNT WANT TO HIT YOUR LITTLE ASS CAUSE YOUR 12 YEARS OLD. YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD, I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHOOTING A BIRD AT SOMEONE WHILE THEY'RE DRIVING REALLY ISN'T COOL. YOU MENTIONED ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HERE WITH ALOT OF FAKE SHIT. WHY EVEN BOTHER GETTING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. YOU GOT A BEATING FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AFTER BEING WARNED SEVERAL TIMES. I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY SOME PEOPLE AND KICKED SOME ASSES TO BUT ATLEAST I BACK MY SHIT UP. THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO COME HERE AND POST SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU KNOW YOURE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING. I NEVER PM'D AND TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T SHOW. THATS JUST SOMETHING YOU MADE UP. I KEPT IGNORING YOU AND DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT YOU BUT YOU WANTED TO ACT A LITTLE TO TOUGH. AFTER YOU SAID ALL THAT SHIT TO ME WE CAME TO SONIC MEET. I DIDNT ASK YOU A QUESTION DIDNT HIT YOU OR ANYTHING YOU COME TO IA HERE CALLING ME A PUSSY FOR NOT SAYING SHIT TO YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS. THATS WHAT GOT ME MAD AND AS FAR AS YOUR FRIENDS GO THEY DIDNT DO SHIT THEY WATCHED YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT THEY KNEW BETTER THEN TO FUCK WITH SOMONE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW... NOW THAT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON TRY NOT TO TALK SHIT

That Does not justify beating up a 12 year old, man.

stillaneon
11-08-2008, 12:53 PM

I would like to know how you justify beating the shit out f a 12 year old. Kind of confused on how immature you could be to allow a 12 year old to get you so worked up,that you cant control your actions.

What a pussy. I think I am gonna start running my mouth to ya now.... just cause:rolleyes:

Julio
11-08-2008, 12:54 PM
" I BEAT UP A 12 YEAR OLD FOR TALKING SHIT ON THE INTRAWEB "

hahah how fucking neat...

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2008, 01:10 PM
" I BEAT UP A 12 YEAR OLD FOR TALKING SHIT ON THE INTRAWEB "

hahah how fucking neat...

Do you mean?

gay
dumb
weak
pusstastic
pathetic

?

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 01:12 PM
I mean we all hate Nermin but damn.......

stillaneon
11-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Well he's in here. no response?

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 01:16 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES, I DIDNT WANT TO HIT YOUR LITTLE ASS CAUSE YOUR 12 YEARS OLD. YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD, I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHOOTING A BIRD AT SOMEONE WHILE THEY'RE DRIVING REALLY ISN'T COOL. YOU MENTIONED ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HERE WITH ALOT OF FAKE SHIT. WHY EVEN BOTHER GETTING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. YOU GOT A BEATING FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AFTER BEING WARNED SEVERAL TIMES. I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY SOME PEOPLE AND KICKED SOME ASSES TO BUT ATLEAST I BACK MY SHIT UP. THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO COME HERE AND POST SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU KNOW YOURE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING. I NEVER PM'D AND TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T SHOW. THATS JUST SOMETHING YOU MADE UP. I KEPT IGNORING YOU AND DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT YOU BUT YOU WANTED TO ACT A LITTLE TO TOUGH. AFTER YOU SAID ALL THAT SHIT TO ME WE CAME TO SONIC MEET. I DIDNT ASK YOU A QUESTION DIDNT HIT YOU OR ANYTHING YOU COME TO IA HERE
CALLING ME A PUSSY FOR NOT SAYING SHIT TO YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS. THATS WHAT GOT ME MAD AND AS FAR AS YOUR FRIENDS GO THEY DIDNT DO SHIT THEY WATCHED YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT THEY KNEW BETTER THEN TO FUCK WITH SOMONE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW... NOW THAT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON TRY NOT TO TALK SHIT

I can't believe that you're that much of a fag that you'd come online to justify beating on a kid.

What're you going to do for an encore....Beat up a woman?

Plenty of ppl have talked shit about you in this fucking thread and you didn't address any of it.
Why? Because you're a bitch made fuck boy that beats up on a kid.
I don't give a fuck if he was running his mouth. You, an adult, could have walked away.

twinj
11-08-2008, 01:19 PM

You tried the right person, next time I hope you aren't so lucky.
Thats some real fuck shit...beating up a kid in middleschool. Who ever watched the fight are just as much as a bitch too.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll tell you what, fuckboy.
Anytime you'd like to get your ass beat by someone that is bigger an
older than you, let me know.

We can arrange something in a gym so I can beast on your punk ass and
you won't be able to call the cops.

Fucking fag beating on a kid.
You got me fucking heated.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 01:24 PM

LOL YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT. SUCK MY DICK, QUIT CRYING ABOUT A 12 YEAR OLD THAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS LMFAO GROW UP MOMMY BOY.

You beat up a 12 YEAR OLD?!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Ever fought anyone that could have a chance against you? Of course not. Go drive your POS car off a cliff bitch.

1slowLt1
11-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Thats sad.

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 01:31 PM
F.Y.I

If you guys didn't know, this punk goes by the name dumbwit3k1d

Here is a video link to the dude:

LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1kBU8nUBNg)

Not sure which is him, but...

Another video....read the video description and notice a certain name in it:

LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CdY_8-VIiM&feature=channel)

A lot of you folks may recognize this name :VTECin5th

That is this dude's BANNED name. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

The Creeper
11-08-2008, 01:32 PM
This guy really is a damn joke. Im 20 and my little brother is 12. I could never imagine actually hitting him, and not just playing around. ALL 12 year olds are annoying and talk shit, that doesn't mean you go and fight them mr e-thug. You are a pathetic waste of life. Does your life suck so hard that you have to beat up little kids to get your jollies off? Really you should be happy and grateful that the OP doesn't report your pathetic ass. Does the OP have any older brothers? I know if some tough guy E-thug beat my little brother up he would be in the hospital, period. This guy really needs to off himself, asap.

Alan®
11-08-2008, 01:36 PM
F.Y.I

Why does that name sound familiar?

DecoyOctopus
11-08-2008, 01:39 PM
grow some nuts shady

Stockej1
F.Y.I

Yo QD you talking about him? Im not gonna even say his name. I got my ass beat,but im not gonna get him locked up or anything. Shit i know his name,last name,phone number,and i know where he lives. lol

BobbyFresco
F.Y.I

So...Dumbwhit3kid is the dude that beat up the child?
Lulz.
I hope I see him around sometime.

And Fume, you're a fag too for allowing your friend to beat up on a child.

Were you one of the fags in the vid as well?

Alan®
11-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Did dumbwitekid have a rsx?

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 01:43 PM
F.Y.I

The 2nd video..is totally another dude..im cool with him..and the 1st video..the comment has my cousins name in it..and the mirza dude is a IA member..and the dude's name in the comment..is my cousin and he was there 2 nights ago/. and the Sleeperwrx dude is recording this. how u get them videos?

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 01:44 PM

the guy that beat me up didnt have a Rsx. lol

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 01:45 PM

Yes.

how u get them videos?

Sent, yet again, to the ban chamber. Later, QD.

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Yes.

Sent, yet again, to the ban chamber. Later, QD.

hmm no dude. the dude that made the video's is my buddy and hes on here. and hes not the one who beat me up. Cause the one who made the videos has a EF..and had a FC..and hes in one of the videos..:doh:

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Rofl, dumbwit3k1d isn't SleeperWRX, nor is he in any of those videos.

VTECin5th was SleeperWRX's old name.

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Rofl, dumbwit3k1d isn't SleeperWRX, nor is he in any of those videos.

VTECin5th was SleeperWRX's old name.

Isn't dumbwit3k1d Mirza? :thinking:

x Resilience
11-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Isn't dumbwit3k1d Mirza? :thinking:

:no:.

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:01 PM
F.Y.I

QD, wth are you talking about. Thats my old user name DumbWit3K1d, and i had nothing to the with nermin. FYI i was the only person there that stepped in and saved the kid.

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:02 PM
http://a96.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_f60c64ad52b92df8b3fe5cbb6b280ccf.jpghttp://a266.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_960ad8097a98aeefdc67a77ab3bb20c1.png

Lol. thats him

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:03 PM
QD, wth are you talking about. Thats my old user name DumbWit3K1d, and i had nothing to the with nermin. FYI i was the only person there that stepped in and saved the kid.

Yeah,Qd Got milk? didnt have anything to do with it. He was just standing there. Then pulled him back. im not gonan thank you lol..you should of let him leave some marks.

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:05 PM
QD GET UR ASS IN HERE AND APOLOGIZE FOR THINKING THAT IT WAS ME! NOW!

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:06 PM
IM STILL WAITING QD, NOW!

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2008, 02:07 PM
http://a96.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_f60c64ad52b92df8b3fe5cbb6b280ccf.jpghttp://a266.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_960ad8097a98aeefdc67a77ab3bb20c1.png

Lol. thats him
that's the dude who beat you up? lulz.....

twinj
11-08-2008, 02:10 PM

Yea I know same here,lol

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm calling a work on this one. If you were really 12 no IA member would beat the shit out of you. They would more likely have sex with you.

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 02:14 PM

Lol. thats him

:lmfao:

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm calling a work on this one. If you were really 12 no IA member would beat the shit out of you. They would more likely have sex with you.

Lol. Got Milk?,X Resilience,Fume,JDMirza and overcourse Sleeperwrx. Were all there. Ask them. Lol.

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:16 PM

Lol. Yeah. See I didn't even see it coming. I just got out the car. Walk a couple of feet. HE comes and headbutts me about 10 times. i Fall he starts kicking me in the ribs. lol

Motivation
11-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Guy who did this is a bitch. Plain and simple. There are a lot of people talking shit to you now, but you aren't getting in the mood to do something about now, are you? How about this, I could tell you I'm 12 and would this make you want to "kick my ass"? You are in the thread, so why don't you start responding to some of the people. You try to justify it by him shooting you a bird and talking shit? Well, here you go :2up: :2up: :2up: and there are plenty of people talking shit to you now. But hey, I'm sure it would hold up in court if you told the judge that the 12 year old was making fun of you and picking on you... :rolleyes:
Be logical, you could screw up your WHOLE life for putting your hands on a 12 year old. Is that really worth it just because he said a couple of words and waved a finger around? :no:

Remember, not everyone is a skinny little 12 year old that can't defend himself against a 20 yr old... And the next 12 year old kid ya decide to hit just might have an older brother. ;)

twinj
11-08-2008, 02:21 PM
... And the next 12 year old kid ya decide to hit just might have an older brother. ;)
Or a fucked up father...

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Guy who did this is a bitch. Plain and simple. There are a lot of people talking shit to you now, but you aren't getting in the mood to do something about now, are you? How about this, I could tell you I'm 12 and would this make you want to "kick my ass"? You are in the thread, so why don't you start responding to some of the people. You try to justify it by him shooting you a bird and talking shit? Well, here you go :2up: :2up: :2up: and there are plenty of people talking shit to you now. But hey, I'm sure it would hold up in court if you told the judge that the 12 year old was making fun of you and picking on you... :rolleyes:
Be logical, you could screw up your WHOLE life for putting your hands on a 12 year old. Is that really worth it just because he said a couple of words and waved a finger around? :no:

Remember, not everyone is a skinny little 12 year old that can't defend himself against a 20 yr old... And the next 12 year old kid ya decide to hit just might have an older brother. ;)

See I could go and tell my parents right now and go to the police station..etc..I don't wanan do that. Cause i know they wouldn't let me go to any more meets. and that fagget isnt worth it. lol..I already have a police report on him. a few months back. When he smacked me cause showed him the finger lol. o shady might wnana erase them pics off myspace wher you were drinking and you're 19 just my :2cents: ..and motivation..i dont think he will say anything to anyone. he only fights people 8 years younger than him.:tongue1:

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Guy who did this is a bitch. Plain and simple. There are a lot of people talking shit to you now, but you aren't getting in the mood to do something about now, are you?

QFT.

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:26 PM
QFT.
I have a older sis that can probably beat his ass. LOL. But im not gonan tell my parents or anything. Cause i know they wont let me go to meets anymore lol

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 02:29 PM
I'll tell you what------------

First off, I call Bullshit on this whole "story." I don't believe for a minute that any of this is true. Too much laughing and bullshitting in here to be true. You say what he (allegedly) did to you and yet there are no marks? If the dude headbutted you over 10 times, you'd have marks. Nothing happened.

Second, if it is true, 12 year old deserved to get his ass kicked. Not by an adult by any means, but he deserved it. You sneak your way on here every time you're banned and talk shit to folks. You're a fucking dummy and you think it's cool to be that dummy. A 12 year old has no business on an adult oriented forum, your parents are goddamn idiots for letting you go out to these meets. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you make some friends on your level and leave the place that doesn't want you here alone?

But of course, like I said, your fable above is completely untrue. Unless you can SHOW proof, it's bullshit. But, like you said, there are no marks. How convenient.

Later, QD.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Damn if I was there I would have fucked him up, he looks like a little bitch. He's not even talking anymore, he's a scared little pussy.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 02:31 PM

First off, I call Bullshit on this whole "story." I don't believe for a minute that any of this is true. Too much laughing and bullshitting in here to be true. You say what he (allegedly) did to you and yet there are no marks? If the dude headbutted you over 10 times, you'd have marks. Nothing happened.

Second, if it is true, 12 year old deserved to get his ass kicked. Not by an adult by any means, but he deserved it. You sneak your way on here every time you're banned and talk shit to folks. You're a fucking dummy and you think it's cool to be that dummy. A 12 year old has no business on an adult oriented forum, your parents are goddamn idiots for letting you go out to these meets. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you make some friends on your level and leave the place that doesn't want you here alone?

But of course, like I said, your fable above is completely untrue. Unless you can SHOW proof, it's bullshit. But, like you said, there are no marks. How convenient.

Later, QD.

So he deserves to get his ass kicked by another 12 yr old because he gets on IA? :???: Um....lol...this isn't some hardcore diehard group.

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 02:31 PM
I wanna get in a fight with some of you IA pussies.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Lets go pussy faggot

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 02:32 PM
This is how I see most IA events going down.

http://jj.am/gallery/d/6727-2/PedoBearLazyTown.gif

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:33 PM

Later, QD.

Wow. So you don't believe any of this happened? Ask Fume,X reslience,JDMirza,Gotmilk?...they were there..my jaw is fucked up..the right side of my face is swallon....and my hand is swallon.

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Lets go pussy faggot

I have to warn you I fight in the buff. :bump:

Elbow
11-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I have to warn you I fight in the buff. :bump:

:cheers: Leth go

Stockej1
11-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Damn if I was there I would have fucked him up, he looks like a little bitch. He's not even talking anymore, he's a scared little pussy.

I dont think anyone would do anything. Just like my cousins said "if he touches you we gonan beat his ass on the spot"..they were right there..they didnt do shit

Elbow
11-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm not your cousin

I'm your father

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Well good thing that they didn't, but still if my cousen was getting his ass wooped in front of me, i would jump in no matter what, even if i know that i will get ass wooping to.

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 02:44 PM
lol That this really happened.

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
the whole thing did happen.

Motivation
11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I wanna get in a fight with some of you IA pussies.

:rant:

:boxing:

*runs* I win.

Friggintitsman
11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
the whole thing did happen.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The world we live in.

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:01 PM
The fact that this really did go down is a shining light for the future of humanity.

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 03:02 PM
WW3 SOOOOON!

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 03:38 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:lol

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 03:40 PM
CREATING A THREAD LIKE THIS IS STUPID. YOURE ACTUALLY PROUD OF AN ASS KICK.

alpine_aw11
11-08-2008, 03:45 PM
DO YALL EVEN KNOW WHO THIS KID IS? STFU MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA TAKE MY BELT OF AND WHIP HIM HE BROUGHT HIS LITTLE FRIENDS TO THE MEET THINKING THEY WOULD JUMP IN. THIS KID IS A LOWLIFE MOTHERFUCKER A LITTLE PUNK THAT TALKS SHIT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO OLD YOU ARE IF YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT ME MYFRIENDS OR MY FUCKING FAMILY YOU ARE TO BE FUCKED I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. I WOULDNT TALK SHIT TO SOMONE AND SHOW UP AT THE MEET KNOWING YOURE GONNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT. I'VE GOT BEATIN BEFORE FOR ALMOST THE SAME REASON I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY. SO DONT COME HERE SAYING SHIT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE STORY. ALL I KNOW IS IF YOUR GONNA COME HERE TALK ABOUT SOMONES FAMILY AND THEY'RE LIFE BE READY TO FACE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE IF YOU WORE 12 OR 70 YEARS OLD BACK YOUR SHIT UP. I NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT THIS KID PERIOD THERE WAS NO POINT BUT HIM CALLING HE'S LITTLE BUDDIES TO COME AND JUMP ME WHY DIDNT THEY CAUSE THEY KNOW THIS KID IS FULL OF SHIT THEY KNOW BETTER.

Hey, I hate you, your friends, and your family. But I think I'm out of your age limit to actually take action....

TY R
11-08-2008, 03:57 PM
DO YALL EVEN KNOW WHO THIS KID IS? STFU MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA TAKE MY BELT OF AND WHIP HIM HE BROUGHT HIS LITTLE FRIENDS TO THE MEET THINKING THEY WOULD JUMP IN. THIS KID IS A LOWLIFE MOTHERFUCKER A LITTLE PUNK THAT TALKS SHIT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO OLD YOU ARE IF YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT ME MYFRIENDS OR MY FUCKING FAMILY YOU ARE TO BE FUCKED I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. I WOULDNT TALK SHIT TO SOMONE AND SHOW UP AT THE MEET KNOWING YOURE GONNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT. I'VE GOT BEATIN BEFORE FOR ALMOST THE SAME REASON I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY. SO DONT COME HERE SAYING SHIT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE STORY. ALL I KNOW IS IF YOUR GONNA COME HERE TALK ABOUT SOMONES FAMILY AND THEY'RE LIFE BE READY TO FACE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE IF YOU WORE 12 OR 70 YEARS OLD BACK YOUR SHIT UP. I NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT THIS KID PERIOD THERE WAS NO POINT BUT HIM CALLING HE'S LITTLE BUDDIES TO COME AND JUMP ME WHY DIDNT THEY CAUSE THEY KNOW THIS KID IS FULL OF SHIT THEY KNOW BETTER.

Lol. I can go head and report this if you would like? I already have a police report on you.:police: ..this 1st time..i didnt tell my cousin did. I dont mind going and getting another one made..:ninja: ..so who ever talks about you,your friends and family ? you gonna fight them..hmm you have alot of people ass's to beat then..Most of LAwrenceville and most of IA.:goodjob:

The Creeper
11-08-2008, 04:03 PM

Whats even more pathetic is you seem proud that you beat up a little kid.:no:
You might just be awarded biggest bitch of the year.:goodjob:

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Whats even more pathetic is you seem proud that you beat up a little kid.:no:

piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:05 P.M.]: yo
SafDrn [5:05 P.M.]: wtf u want
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:05 P.M.]: See there you go again
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:05 P.M.]: Bro Chill out a bit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:05 P.M.]: Seriously.
SafDrn [5:05 P.M.]: imgonna keep talking shit til u kill me or something
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:05 P.M.]: I wanted to apologize to you.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :gay:

hydroshutter
11-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Haha Semen

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 04:07 PM
So he deserves to get his ass kicked by another 12 yr old because he gets on IA? :???: Um....lol...this isn't some hardcore diehard group.

Wow. First the OLD SCHOOL thread and now this one. Are my posts that much farther along that your reading skills can't gather it up and process it? Come on, man. Think before you post. It usually ends up with having more productive output.

Wow. So you don't believe any of this happened? Ask Fume,X reslience,JDMirza,Gotmilk?...they were there..my jaw is fucked up..the right side of my face is swallon....and my hand is swallon.

No. I don't believe it at all. A couple of inconsistencies get in my way. You can't take pics because you have no marks. Yet you have a "swallon" hand and a "swallon" face and were (allegedly) headbutted about ten times? I can post that I struck gold in Atlanta and tell a bunch of people to spread around the "story" but that won't make it so. No pics, no care; no belief. Come on, man. Think before you post. It usually ends up with having more productive output.

Next banning to commence. Later, QD.

hydroshutter
11-08-2008, 04:08 PM

You're a faggot.

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 04:15 PM

and the award would go to your mom

BobbyFresco
11-08-2008, 04:17 PM

You beat up a 12 year old with no remorse.
Pat yourself on the shoulder.

The upside to all this is that you have no doubt pissed off a few ppl, myself included.

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:17 PM
hes such a waste of air. lol

piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: Listen, You came on IA talking about me saying how muamer wanted to fight me and kept talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: I didnt want to fight you at all.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: The one time you came to sonic meet, with elvis and elvir
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: I didnt say shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: We wore talking about the guy with the integra we saw him at the light he asked to race us long time ago
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: So we meet him at sonics and ask him to run since he wanted to
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: you come on ia
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: about
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: it
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: why u apolgizing?
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: Like serioulsy
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: why even bother who gives a fuck.
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: scared u alittle when isaid imma make a report?
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: lolol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: Dude you can make a report if you want.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I dont care.
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: im not
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I relized that I shouldn't of hit you at all.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: It wasa bitch move
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: but dude you like pissed me the fuck off seriously.
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: cause i know my parents wont let me go to meets anymore
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: We can be friends we can go out to meets have fun
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: im not gonna risk that over your dubass
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I just dont like the shit talking
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: You kno
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: nah im good
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: Deba punched my ass
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: deba is stronger bigger in anyway
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I kno
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I was the same kid as you are now
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I loved talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I've gotten my ass beat before
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: good for you
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: idc

piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: but I learned the hardway
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: dude why the fuck are you apoligizing?
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: If you dont care why did you make the thread and posted my pictures.
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: you're wasting your time
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: Sam made me
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: I never wanted to hit you in the first place.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: man
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: lol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: You kno that
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: sam made you what
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: make the thread
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: You know I didnt
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: and ibro told me to post the pics
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: The second time i saw you at the sonic meet I didnt say shit to you or about you.
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: u were laughing when mersad what asking me about that shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: You thought i was scared of your little friends, I'm not bro. The only person I'm scared of is god thats it.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: And Elvir and elvis arent you buddies.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: They watched you the entire time.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: Bitch move on them.
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: dude
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: you're wasting your time
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: go die
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: bye
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: Your bosnian were from the same country if you wore to fight an american kid and I didnt even know you
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: I would help you
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: i'd jump for you.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: bullshit
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: lol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I put that on everything
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: Just cause your bosnian.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: i have no clue
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: why you'r apolgizing
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I would
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I actually would.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: Dont belive me ask aldin.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: k
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I am apologzing becuase it was a bitch move and I shouldn't of hit you like that.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: At all.
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: dude
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: I should of taken a belt and whipped you with it.
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: we'll meet when im alittle older
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: but I didnt
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: I was so mad.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: bro
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: we could settle it then
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: LOL
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: In what 20 years
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: lol
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: nah just wait like 3-4 years
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: You like to have enemys dont you
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: yea
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: Why
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: you're the only person i hate in this world
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: You think its cool.
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: yea
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: thats why
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: Lol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: and where does all this hatin come from
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: What do I have that you dont
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: why did u make that "ia scammer thread"
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: ?
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: long time ago

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 04:20 PM
hes such a waste of air. lol

piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: Listen, You came on IA talking about me saying how muamer wanted to fight me and kept talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: I didnt want to fight you at all.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: The one time you came to sonic meet, with elvis and elvir
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:06 P.M.]: I didnt say shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: We wore talking about the guy with the integra we saw him at the light he asked to race us long time ago
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: So we meet him at sonics and ask him to run since he wanted to
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: you come on ia
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: about
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: it
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: why u apolgizing?
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: Like serioulsy
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:07 P.M.]: why even bother who gives a fuck.
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: scared u alittle when isaid imma make a report?
SafDrn [5:07 P.M.]: lolol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: Dude you can make a report if you want.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I dont care.
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: im not
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I relized that I shouldn't of hit you at all.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: It wasa bitch move
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: but dude you like pissed me the fuck off seriously.
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: cause i know my parents wont let me go to meets anymore
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: We can be friends we can go out to meets have fun
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: im not gonna risk that over your dubass
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: I just dont like the shit talking
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:08 P.M.]: You kno
SafDrn [5:08 P.M.]: nah im good
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: Deba punched my ass
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: deba is stronger bigger in anyway
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I kno
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I was the same kid as you are now
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I loved talking shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: I've gotten my ass beat before
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: good for you
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: idc

piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: but I learned the hardway
SafDrn [5:09 P.M.]: dude why the fuck are you apoligizing?
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:09 P.M.]: If you dont care why did you make the thread and posted my pictures.
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: you're wasting your time
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: Sam made me
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: I never wanted to hit you in the first place.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: man
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: You kno that
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: sam made you what
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: make the thread
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: You know I didnt
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: and ibro told me to post the pics
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:10 P.M.]: The second time i saw you at the sonic meet I didnt say shit to you or about you.
SafDrn [5:10 P.M.]: u were laughing when mersad what asking me about that shit
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: You thought i was scared of your little friends, I'm not bro. The only person I'm scared of is god thats it.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: And Elvir and elvis arent you buddies.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: They watched you the entire time.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: Bitch move on them.
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: dude
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: you're wasting your time
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: go die
SafDrn [5:11 P.M.]: bye
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: Your bosnian were from the same country if you wore to fight an american kid and I didnt even know you
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:11 P.M.]: I would help you
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: i'd jump for you.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: bullshit
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: lol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I put that on everything
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: Just cause your bosnian.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: i have no clue
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: why you'r apolgizing
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I would
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I actually would.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: Dont belive me ask aldin.
SafDrn [5:12 P.M.]: k
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: I am apologzing becuase it was a bitch move and I shouldn't of hit you like that.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:12 P.M.]: At all.
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: dude
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: I should of taken a belt and whipped you with it.
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: we'll meet when im alittle older
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: but I didnt
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: I was so mad.
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: bro
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: we could settle it then
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: LOL
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: In what 20 years
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: lol
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: nah just wait like 3-4 years
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: You like to have enemys dont you
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: yea
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:13 P.M.]: Why
SafDrn [5:13 P.M.]: you're the only person i hate in this world
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: You think its cool.
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: yea
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: thats why
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: Lol
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: and where does all this hatin come from
piCk0MeHaNiCaR [5:14 P.M.]: What do I have that you dont
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: why did u make that "ia scammer thread"
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: ?
SafDrn [5:14 P.M.]: long time ago

You're not proving anything, dude. Why even try? Later, QD.

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:21 PM
You beat up a 12 year old with no remorse.
Pat yourself on the shoulder.

The upside to all this is that you have no doubt pissed off a few ppl, myself included.

Then he IMes me and apoligizes. lmfao

He such a waste of life

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 04:23 PM
He such a waste of life

And what are you? Later, QD.

TY R
11-08-2008, 04:23 PM
You're not proving anything, dude. Why even try? Later, QD.

Im showing, how big of a bitch he is. He beats the shit out of me then apolgizes.

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Then he IMes me and apoligizes. lmfao

He such a waste of life

LOL Its okay, I just wanted to apologize it was a bitch move on me thats all. I'll fukin admit it no doubt. I should of whiped you with a belt since your dad didnt in a long time you would of understood better listen to your parents kid and stay the fuck of IA your not even old enough to be here. Posting pictures of cars that aren't even yours. Talking trash about my ride that you dont even know. Talkin about me and my family on the streets. pfshh please. So you know all this bullshit never came from IA it came from your little buddies and all the spreading rumors. I was only trying to be nice to you thats all.

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 04:26 PM
And what are you? Later, QD.

QD I will give you 100 bucks . If you get this kids IP banned

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Im showing, how big of a bitch he is. He beats the shit out of me then apolgizes.

You have a lot to learn little boy. A lot. Later, QD.

The Creeper
11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
and the award would go to your mom

That really made absolutly no sense at all:thinking:
Not only are you the biggest bitch ever, but also the most retarded:goodjob:
Seriously, if I were you, I would just run in front of a semi....

SleeperWRX
11-08-2008, 04:29 PM
That really made absolutly no sense at all:thinking:
Not only are you the biggest bitch ever, but also the most retarded:goodjob:
Seriously, if I were you, I would just run in front of a semi....

LOL k

quickdodge®
11-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Just because I go off on this boy, doesn't mean I'm condoning what you did. I don't want your goddamn money nor do I want any goddamn thing from you. I never gave a fuck about you under your old name and I don't give a fuck about you now. And, if this "story" is true, it just shows that I was right about the type of person I always thought you were.

I have a sneaky feeling that you will be joining this dude on the next Ban train out of here. Later, QD.

Dr.G35
11-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Just because I go off on this boy, doesn't mean I'm condoning what you did. I don't want your goddamn money nor do I want any goddamn thing from you. I never gave a fuck about you under your old name and I don't give a fuck about you now. And, if this "story" is true, it just shows that I was right about the type of person I always thought you were.

I have a sneaky feeling that you will be joining this dude on the next Ban train out of here. Later, QD.
Agreed.

Got Milk?
11-08-2008, 05:48 PM
i think this thread should CLOSE! right now.

Elbow
11-08-2008, 06:00 PM

HEY BOY, your car is a slow ass piece of shit

Nismo
11-13-2008, 03:12 PM
oh snap

Mr.DA9
11-13-2008, 06:04 PM
bump

Echonova
11-13-2008, 06:12 PM
HEY BOY, your car is a slow ass piece of shitTELL HIM AGAIN SON!!!! I DON'T THINK HE HEARD YOU