PDA

View Full Version : Meets

Joshb0809
11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Are there any good meets Friday Nights(tonight)

I know Thursday is sonic.. and once a month every thursday is the varsity

Saturday ppl usually meet at pleasant hill..

Any thing good tonight??

RL...
11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Tomorrow @ gwinnett place nissan there is a nissan car meet from 10am-2pm free food

It's friday night man, fuck meets, time to party haha

Joshb0809
11-07-2008, 02:14 PM
lol yeah.. that was my plan anyway haha.. i need a beer : ]

RL...
11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
the max is coming along nicely though, clear side marker things, wheels, keep it up

DOn't rice out the max though!! lol

It breaks my heart when I see a riced out max...:no:

Joshb0809
11-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah i hear ya man.. dont worry if i get a spoiler it will be the nissan stock one.. not no wings.. and no fart can!!

Im just dropping it a few inches.. putting on a hid kit.. Injen air intake.. new air filter.. maybe super charge it.. and going to switch out the tranny soon.. i hate an automatic

RL...
11-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah i hear ya man.. dont worry if i get a spoiler it will be the nissan stock one.. not no wings.. and no fart can!!

Im just dropping it a few inches.. putting on a hid kit.. Injen air intake.. new air filter.. maybe super charge it.. and going to switch out the tranny soon.. i hate an automatic

I wouldn't get the injen, their junk...but otherwise nice plans!! :goodjob:

Joshb0809
11-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh really now??? Well im glad i included that.. i was fixing to buy it. but now that you said that ill wait...

Any good recommendations on cold air intakes???????

stillaneon
11-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Does it matter? when it all come down to it, it's a pipe that allows air into the manifold.

Silvrmaxx
11-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Does it matter? when it all come down to it, it's a pipe that allows air into the manifold.

this is true... when iw as searching around cor CAI's for my max, all the ones i found went down right next to the engine and had the filter next to the radiator... with the way it is now, it pulls in colder air than if i were to put an intake on it, so i opted for the K&N panel filter for now... but yea, when it comes to CAI, dont spend a god awful amount on one cuz you'll regret it... after all... it is just a pipe that shoves air into the manifold...

Silvrmaxx
11-08-2008, 11:25 AM
the max is coming along nicely though, clear side marker things, wheels, keep it up

DOn't rice out the max though!! lol

It breaks my heart when I see a riced out max...:no:

:thinking: you mean like yours...???? lol jp man:cheers: