PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Admin or Mods

Tracy
09-08-2005, 04:24 PM
On a php forum how do you look up an IP?

chuck
09-08-2005, 04:30 PM
the moderator control panel, but there may be other ways...

Tracy
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
the moderator control panel, but there may be other ways...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/modcp/index.php <---have to have the right permissions and such to log in there though

This is on another forum (a shop forum). I'm an admin. Trying to figure this crap out. Do I have to go to the user name and then click something or what?

Administration
Admin Index
Forum Index
Preview Forum
Forum Admin
Management
Permissions
Pruning
General Admin
Backup Database
Configuration
Mass Email
Restore Database
Smilies
Word Censors
Group Admin
Management
Permissions
Styles Admin
Add
Create
Export
Management
User Admin
Ban Control
Disallow names
Management
Permissions
Ranks

chuck
09-08-2005, 04:44 PM
i dunno...for me it brings up the below list on the left side of the page...i just click search IP addresses then you can either find a user by an IP or find an IP by a user...but it could be totally different for the admin controll panel

Tracy
09-08-2005, 04:50 PM
i dunno...for me it brings up the below list on the left side of the page...i just click search IP addresses then you can either find a user by an IP or find an IP by a user...but it could be totally different for the admin controll panel

IT is different. It doesn't have check IP. Dang it. And it's PHP not v bulletin. Thanks for trying.

chuck
09-08-2005, 05:11 PM
i dunno...maybe someone who knows what they are doing (not i) can help you more...i thought it was php just because it still has "php" in all the links, even on the controll panel pages...

Julio
09-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Check under BAN control.