PDA

View Full Version : 95 jetta Gl 5 spd. low miles!

bimmergirrl
11-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey im selling my 1995 Jetta GL. It runs flawlessly with 155k miles.
Has 2.0 4cyl engine. Great gas mileage! I have all recent papers and original window sticker as well as original Valay Key! lol.

I am the third owner. The first owner bought the car new in Aug 1995. She then moved from Colorado to Ga and sold it to a older lady in January 2008. She had to sell because she needed the extra cash. I then bought it Saturday of this past week to use as a mountain car. My 85 318i just couldn't do the job. But because of unfortunate events I moved back to the city and want a e30 again.

-This is a GREAT car. I fell in love with it the ride home from south Ga to North Ga. It rides smooth as butter. We cruised to Ellijay going 80mph and it still had power left to give. Its a 5 speed. The clutch feels new. Tires are new as well.

-Interior is pretty good on the car. It was recently vacuumed and polished up. Seats are comfy. They are cloth.

-Exterior is black and needs some attention to the hood and trunk. It has oxidized paint. In 1995, VW put a poor quality clear coat on the cars. Other than that its pretty strait!

Price is $2800 OBO

Call anytime.
404-519-4602 [Philip]
770-871-9173 [Melanie]

post pics later/ send email for pics or call please. :)